How the fuck is homosexuality legal?

Homosexuals are actively destroying the human species in pretty much every way that is currently possible.

1. There are no offspring from fucking another man in the butt, so they are willing to end the entire human race because of sexual pleasure.
2. They want this to be accepted and legal. They want more people to become homosexuals so they have more people they can fuck in the butt.
3. They achieve goal 2 by influence in social and normal media.

I still can't believe that we are cheering this on.

Attached: Homosexuality-01.jpg (4167x2771, 779K)

Easiest way to make sure subhumans do not reproduce.

why are artificial eggs made only from men. why are you outbred 7:1. why is gay and straight jewish fakeries and youre dying of aids and pussy cancer? hrm? why did you originally sin and commit bestiality with the devil hereby defending your daddy. and killed God. and are all pedos? hrm? you butt fuck too. and you get pissed on. why do you eat periods

You sound like you hate women but power through the disgust jusst to make babies.

Exactly. Libtards need to be encouraged to be fags and trannies. In one generation we could be done with them.

Mark my words. Shills with meme flags will flood into this thread.

Its none of your business what two consenting adults do. I would much rather have a gay couple next door than you busy body pearl clutching christfags. At least gays contribute to society

surrogacies like us too much. sawree!

Hedonistic behavior and attitudes are out of control, now, and have especially gone this direction since Obama’s second term. Once the young and rebellious are exposed to the forbidden fruit, few seek redemption from partaking of it.

Christ blessed us. im goin to bed

Here's one. Two minutes after thread creation.

gays were in OT too. freud. frog whores. selective ignorance

kys

Straight people made all the gay babies.

But sub humans think homosexuality is degenerate

>current year
>not being gay
Uuuhhh sweetie...?

Attached: 249208da-3770-4a6c-8374-08e8f58237ea.gif (304x304, 1.65M)

Hate fucking is the only true love.

Homosexuals/Pedophile subhuman pieces of shit should be torn limb from limb and set on fire

Attached: E9023995-AA03-42B0-B07A-5C59D418A01F.png (1435x791, 814K)

Straight people made all murderers and rapists too. It's a meaningless non-sequitur like "love is love." GTFO faggot

Why the hell would it be illegal? Because they can't produce offspring? Would you outlaw marriages between lawful Christians who - for physiological reasons - can't conceive too?

You sodomite vermin should be put to death.

nice death and sin garden you made

First you should invent toilets before talking about subhumans

Attached: e914ebab-c856-4c1d-a12d-ee1ddd19c656.jpg (1280x1704, 475K)

you are a kali worshipper. god cant reincarnate. but your grandma can. inside a cow. why a cow. you drink their piss and corpse water. worship blue demon elephant human hybrids. you hate the male gender. why did Lot offer pussies to homos? what year was word homo invented and by whom? qadesh. no shrine hookers. no grabbems. no seepent seed

KYS and livestream it, sodomite shill

zzzz. fuck off stormy and epsten and every pedo commie illegal immigrant in world

Faggotry is a mental illness

It's been well documented

only kikes have em. made up by kikes. they admitted all this

are you secretly worried that dicks are delicious?

rabbis can tell you the baby ones are

murica

Stop talking to me, you disgusting faggot

I would bludgeon you to death if I saw you IRL

Yeah, now gibs dat so I can recover from my illness.

>1. There are no offspring from fucking another man in the butt, so they are willing to end the entire human race because of sexual pleasure.
Nobody's wiling to end the entire human race. People are still more concerned with overpopulation than underpopulation. And many gay people have reproduced.

And it's legal because what consenting adults do in private is their own business, not the governments. And many of them feel incapable of maintaining normal heterosexual relationships. Outlawing it would be, and indeed has been, more trouble than it's worth, and has often led to significant injustice.

I say this as someone who voted NO in Australia's recent same sex marriage plebiscite.

>art
>philosophy
>the catholic church
>military uniforms
>half the sciences
Doesn't sound that bad.

>puts his diseased cock in another man's poop filled butthole and bitches about country's lack of toilets
Opinion of your hypocrite filthy subhumansty has been discarded

I'm Christian and friend of Muslims and Hindus alike. You are a subhuman to every religion on the Planet. And the Lord Jesus Christ (pbuh) shall slay you in hell

wtf did you just say to me ill have you know i graduated top of my navy seals tampon dick classes and so forth and so on

nice apologetics. you needed shekels and you lied about everything. youre swine

>convert
You fags are the absolute worst.

Attached: 854.png (1294x1230, 955K)

actually, there have been a few butt babies.

and they have lived normal lives.

*talks to you*

Attached: 29efd661-4002-493c-b192-352a9be247a2.jpg (750x1000, 157K)

Haven't you heard? Love is love.

1.Gay people can still reproduce if they so choose. They aren't sterile. Also, same gender couple can even reproduce naturally if one of them is trans.
2.People can't "become" homosexuals. You are born that way. Also, being gay has been illegal for huge parts of human history, and yet they still exist. It's perfectly natural.
3.1 in every thousand films is probably LGBT related, and such content has very little reach and is illegal in some places. Yet they still exist. Raising awareness and educating people does nothing to the number of gay people that exist, it just makes closeted gay people feel safer.

...one of them even became a president

Attached: 1200px-Official_Portrait_of_President_Donald_Trump.jpg (1200x1520, 452K)

>A Hindu fag enabler
Better a Christian or Muslim than a dirty buttfucker cow worshipper. You should be thrown into a woodchipping machine along with your homosexual gods and faggot friends.

And I never converted. I was BORN Christian. Who would want to ever convert to a dirty
hindu filth? Even religious Hindus hate you sodomite enablers

B U T T H U R T

They don't procreate, but they want to adopt.

Providing a good family is better than nothing right? Not that I believe you think they could offer a good family environment.

born again? or born a liar

>born christian
I'm pretty sure only jews have that god granted ability.

Examples that contradict you:
Best Korea, Japan, Poland and the list goes on.

Alan Turing, Leonardo Da Vinci, Alexander the Great, Shakespeare, Sir Francis Bacon, King Richard the Lion-heart, Julius Caesar, Hadrian, Aristotle the list goes on.

Traitors Lefties and Christians are way bigger enemies.
Gays just need to be accepted as part of society that should stay in the dark.
If you are gay, make a traditional family try your best be a good person and if you gotta do gay shit keep it on the down low.

>when the gays make up such a small part of the population that their lack or reproduction doesn't effect the population growth at all

Because Allah wills it

Attached: 1521049017700.png (2480x3508, 188K)

when UK shunned her gay kings she caught the plague. like 9 times. black death for you. every time. it's a correlation. at least two faggoty kings preceded androphobia and black death bouts

so happy, much suicide. lol

Exactly. Straight people are always having kids and then abandoning them. Letting gay people adopt them can only be good for those kids.

Also, because of the highly strict vetting process that couples have to go through in order to adopt, many gay couples are far better than average parents. Many of them are better than even your average straight adopting couple even, because there are extra hoops that gay couples have to jump through to adopt.

Gay couples make brilliant parents. They have to be brilliant in order to become parents in the first place.

This fucking faggy reddit shit is gayer than the guys posting cocks in this thread.

Here in the US its not, at least not federally. Under God's law, its not.

>6

Also laws against weed work great right?
Alcohol Prohibition worked right?
There is no way I could buy a gun or drugs in a place against the law.

Yeah, let's just make something that has been around forever illegal, while we are at it lets make being stupid illegal too.

Which god?

Because the world is overpopulated as it is, increasing faggotry is a great way to slow birthrates, fucking dumbass.

>ability
And the only ability Hindus (especially you filthy secular sodomite ones) have is being jewish puppets and fucking each other's ass and cattle, amongst other things like cannibalism and rape, a favorite libshit hindu hobby no doubt.

>born again? or born a liar
Sorry but sodomite filth aren't born again. You are filthy reprobates and will perish in the fires of hell thankfully. It will be fun to watch

Attached: 1369050421758.jpg (640x399, 53K)

When will Islam be gay? Why don't the LGBT+ groups push their agenda on the billions of Muslims?

Attached: 1521047660679.png (2480x3508, 2.15M)

how much did they pay you to write that one

reprobates are reptile worshippers. like the satanic frog mascot on here. pic related. you post spam. which is pig meat

Attached: BB99F93B-0D9C-47EC-BE58-A9C6DFB143F4.jpg (720x831, 208K)

Eat poop curry you smelly fake nig nog

Attached: OclCb0v.jpg (1441x930, 276K)

We allow them to do it.

aipac? it was funny. lots of based replies in here kinda

The only One True God. The one you filthy polytheist/atheist animals wouldn't know anything about

The world is heavily overpopulated by humans.
It's getting difficult resourcewise.

Less humans is a good thing.
Think I've read somewhere that homosexuality more often happens when there's overpopulation in certain species in certain areas.

It's natures' way to balance out populations.
I'm all for it if it means we won't be as many in a few hundred or so years.

less deforestation, more food, more resources for everyone then.
more resources = less conflict.
all in all I'd be fine with like 90% of the population being gay so in one generation many problems will be solved.

Attached: 0RFliik.jpg (564x558, 23K)

You are gonna be pretty sad when heaven is full of fags that repented.
Also shame on you for wishing hellfire on any of god's children, you should be following Christ's commandments pajeet.

youre not God. youre brown

hear hear

You're going to have to be more specific, What you apostates worship isn't god.

Lmao, ANGERY butthole bandits filled with impotent RAGE.

Attached: img_2248-0.jpg (576x720, 92K)

>People aren't allowed to love each other because my imaginary friend said so two thousand years ago.
>He's also a total psychopath for most of the bible and kills for the most petty reasons imaginable, but he loves you really. He also said you can't eat shrimp or wear mixed fabrics or be jealous even a little bit or else he said he'll burn you for all eternity. But we ignore all of that, he only meant the mean stuff about the gays really
>Also he loves everyone equally

Putting the word butthole in your post when you're a street shitter isn't a good look.

There is literally nothing wrong with homosexuality.

Funny this doesn't factor in Muslim or Redneck Christian pedos...
It is almost as if this is a distorted view with a political agenda in mind...

That is where you are wrong fucko. I will agree there is nothing wrong with the enemy being gay. Let them cuck themselves.

Attached: 1509749818246.jpg (643x600, 229K)

You don't have to be specific. It's quite obvious there is only One God: God.

>What you apostates worship isn't god
And I suppose these dirty little rats/fellow-hindus you worship (pic related) is a "god". Lmao, you subhuman polytheists lack so much awareness. You should have been all killed by the Mughals

Attached: ga.jpg (843x1600, 622K)

You know no nigger, nazi or faggot will ever take a professional street pooper serious, right?

Attached: 360057.jpg (768x866, 160K)

Doubt.
Rectal Trauma isn't good for you sunshine.
It isn't as bad as these retards say but it shouldn't be normalized or allowed out of the fringe.

t. ANGERY poopdick child molestor

The issue is they go to school with our kids.

They also are like
>give me a month cause i’m Gay

I'm not wrong.

That's why I'm a top though

what is there for me to be angry about lmao

Why do you care so strongly about what other people do with their rectums?

(Also not all gay people have anal sex)

Not only that, it is basically contagious and most of them are not only homosexual but basically mega-molesters by heart, previously molested into their current form.

Do you not care that it is bad for your lover?
Also you should still get a with and have kids unless you are a google or other low iq group.
None of the gays I know are like this, some are normal humans and plenty visit Sup Forums.

Why do all the people on here call gays Chomos?
Like it obviously isn't true faggots like muscle men and shit, why would you think they are all pedos when half of them are into old guys?

It's primarily promoted to destroy the family unit.

I don't care but I care about how it shapes society.
Kids shouldn't hear about gays in school when they are 6, small children should never have to see a pride parade or shit like that.
Gays make up a tiny minority and most of the 'gays' today aren't gay they got recruited.

I have no problem with gays that can't help it but straights who fall for the marxist meme are retards.

This is like rush limbaugh tier

We need to stop making these Boomer on Facebook-tier arguments that are way too easy for overly individualistic "muh feels" types to argue against

We need to talk about the spread of fecal-oral route diseases. We need to talk about bug chasers, about the rates of domestic violence, about the infidelity....we need to emphasize the degeneracy of their activities, not try to logically reason it out, because they don't respond to logic. They respond to feels. We need to have better feels than the other side.

That is called Feminism homie.
Gays barely hurt the family at all, Sup Forums blames the faggots but ignores that the real problems are feminism, Marxism,globalists and gibbs.

Because they spread intestinal parasites.

It's legal, not mandatory you twat

The sooner we realize that traditional religions and values were right, the better. Our society has become too open-minded.

Giving kids a reasonable level of sex education around the time they hit puberty can only be a good thing. This includes LGBT issues. They don't need to know the kinky stuff, obviously, but just the fact that sex is a thing that exists and the basics of how it works. Explain to me how it could possibly be harmful? (Remember, you can't make someone become gay. You're born that way).

Pride parades are no different than taking a child to the beach, except everything is way more colourful and friendly. It's just a really big party, and most big parades have areas for parents with kids that are generally more kid friendly.

>make something that has been around forever illegal
You are an idiot for repeating that talking point. Murder and robbery and trespassing have been around forever, so let's make them legal. Faggot.

Feminism is a problem as well, never indicated I ignored it. However it's homosexuals and transgenders going in children's schools trying to convince them that sinful lifestyle is good and natural when it's not