Muslim here, Ask me anything and i will answer it as long as its serious, epic doos valt crusaders please fuck off

Muslim here, Ask me anything and i will answer it as long as its serious, epic doos valt crusaders please fuck off.

Attached: starcrescent.png (2000x1882, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YodbSWhVSe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off subhuman Muslim cunt

Why do Muslims have to fuck goats five times a day?

Attached: 2F8AA47F-B2BB-40A6-9FA1-67FE3D709BE9.jpg (175x265, 23K)

What do you think about Aisha being 6 years old when your prophet married her and 9 when he penetrated her?

Attached: IMG_3681.jpg (280x280, 19K)

Do you pray 5 times per day?
How do you know what way mecca is to face?
Does it help you stay in a good sleeping schedule?

First of all, many trusted islamic sources argue that she was much older than that when they had sex, and even if she was 9, she was pubescent nonetheless.
yes i pray 5 times a day.

they look like goats also

Are you Sunni or Shia?

> how do you know which way Mecca is

Fucking shit user...

OP, my question is, do you think Islam is the only defense the West has against feminism / SJWs, and if not, what practices has Islam found successful, which we might extract out to help defend ourselves from these mental defectives?

How do you feel about the current situation in the middle east and with all the migrants causing a lot of hate against the islam?

So would you support a 50 year old man marrying and having sex with a 9 year old girl?

If not? Why not.

Sunni
Yes, islam is the religion for everyone not just a certain race, i believe its the solution for the problems the west face right now.

>9
>pubescent

Biology not your strong suit, eh Ahmed.

What do the muzzies in your country this of Western Europeans and Christianity in general?

What do you think of ex-Muslims like myself or their treatment in Islamic countries?

Why does Muhammad like his goats with horns?

Attached: 1513032107146.jpg (350x308, 34K)

Do you feel like praying takes up too much time?
What happens if you miss a prayer?
Also I'm from Australia and would love to come to jordan when I finally get some moneyys

He's a sunni if 5 times a day. Sunni hates Shia because Shias "only" pray three times

Why does Allah love trans people so much?

Attached: 1521047660679.png (2480x3508, 2.15M)

I don't support immigration in such high numbers because i see from the point of view of europeans, non whites are ruining europe and destroying the culture, but in the same time you are responsible for the wars that caused the herd of refugees.
in such times no

How do you feel about all these migrants misbehaving and creating a lot of hatred against muslims and the islam?

blow up a Shia mosque.

Attached: CA0586C2-E848-4704-81A5-D7E9CB7B6656.jpg (785x1024, 108K)

Would you rather fuck a haram of 10 year old boys, or a herd of goats?

Yes she was pubescent, and back then it was a very common practice which everyone did, marrying 9 year olds.
Literally what ?
you should be executed
no, it takes like 1 hour for total prayers of the day, and if you miss one by accident you can do it later even after its time has passed.

so what made it ok then and not now? Did Allah change his mind?

Would you tag-team with Europeans to destroy the jew?

is that real or just made up ?

Yes britain needs more islam.
Please send one million more kebab makers so that everyone is looks like a nigger there by 2020

k goatfucker

How does Jordan manage to stay out of all of the wars in the middle east?

Also what is the general opinion of Jordanians on Iranians and Israelis

Why don't muslims throw leftists off buildings along with gays?

why do you sucked when you tried to fight jews?
disclaimer: I already now the answer

>is that real or just made up ?

Real.

Jordan is a puppet state
You're indian aren't you

All Muslims are trash

from where did u get the picture, the source.

Your dad fucks goats and your mum has hairy pits. Fuck off muzzie cunt

just answer the bloody question, you goatfucker (just responding in kind for not sticking to your own thread rule)

It's all over american campuses. Check for yourself

So if enough people do it it's ok.

So Allah is ok with it, but at this moment in time it is culturally unacceptable? So just to be clear, as a moral precept, does Allah condone a 50 year old marrying and having sex with a 9 year old?

do you smoke?

The earth is round, which mean no matter what direction your facing you're not facing towards Mecca. Retarded mudslimes

why do Muslims glorify Muhammad when he was a demon possessed pedophile

When did Islam reach the Berber tribes in Africa?

No if she consents its okay.

If given the chance to start life over and choose where you were born, would it be Jordan, or another country?

there's nothing we want to know about you... doofus.

why are you shitty soldiers in general then?

Fuck off american mutt cunt, there wouldnt be this many questions if that were the case

If muslims aren't allowed to enslave each other, could a slave convert to islam and be freed?

yes we do.
how to get rid of them?
even then we already know the answer... but for the lulz

shhh! goatfucker writes an extensive reply, don't disturb him

He got car bombed

Memeflag, im not going to respond to you until you use your geographic location.

you mean to say he's with 72 goats now?

Aaaaand there it is for all the world to see. She was fucking 6 when they got married. I have a 5 year old daughter. She changes her mind about breakfast.

Your prophet (he'll be upon him) was a pedophile warlord.

Attached: IMG_3601.jpg (640x989, 96K)

not going to happen Ahmed! not until the race war comes at least :D

Who is the greater enemy: A gay, a femenist, or a jew?

Can i impregnate your daughter ? Also read the OP, doos valt crusader larpers not allowed.

If given the chance to start life over and choose where you were born, would it be Jordan, or another country?

Why is it so important to Muslims that child rape, for example, be legalised worldwide? Honestly, what's the deal with that.

but AlohaSnackbar goatfuckers welcome? how nice of you!

i dont know

Why are you using memeflag btw?
Be a man dude, its legit an user anime board lmao

I think dad shot your grandpa. Good times.

Well if you don't know I guess that means you are happy with living in Jordan. >:)

The Qur'an says you can rape girls even before they've had their first period though.

along with how many other innocent Palestinians kids :(

ARe you a progressive Muslim?

The prophet is burning in hell, and will for all eternity. if I was at home right now I'd take a timestamoed picture of myself stepping on the copy of the Koran I have.

not for me... my both flag is cuked as hell. and there is no replacement better than Nazi

Cool, mind giving me the verse ?
actually both my grandfathers are still alive, and one of them killed 6 jews.

About zero. Fake news sources don't magically become true when talking about Listerinians.

>actually both my grandfathers are still alive, and one of them killed 6 jews.
Can we get an ama from him?

>No if she consents its okay.
So as long as the goat consents it"s ok
I'm cool with that

Do you think it's fair that you took over all the Palestinian land?
I mean they weren't doing anything with it, so I guess you guys deserve it more
Just fucking give them the west bank?

>actually both my grandfathers are still alive, and one of them killed 6 jews
kek

No

OP, what is the End-Times prophecy of Islam? Who is the Messiah and what are his characteristics?

Can we get a picture of you?
Also do you wear them white robe thingys in jordan

Of course not, you're lying. You lost both wars and your losses were many times ours, but every jordanian old fart you all claims to have over 300 confirmed kills.

Begins 65:3. I think there are a couple of other verses on this but I can't be fucked to look for them since this one is unambiguous enough.

Does drinking camel piss actually make you more thirsty?

Attached: Mohammed drank animal piss.png (665x414, 31K)

I don't want him to know i ever visited this site, and i don't think he will understand what i want you stupid fucking kike, and his kills are confirmed.

Attached: oilmerchant.gif (501x504, 4K)

Deus Vult

And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah - then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.

that is 65:3

Get cancer demonic servant.
Shove that taqiya up your ass.

This is now a crusader thread.

Attached: IMG_3707.jpg (736x736, 83K)

Serious question: what's the most efficient way to remove kebab?

Messiah is Jesus Christ, he will look semitic with full beard. He face will glow brighter than a lamp. He will fight alongside faithful people to save the world. He will forge kingdom with the Faithful people and rule it for 40 year and then he will die.

Oh yeah. Next verse then

bread

Wasn't one of the kids in this haddith his grandson?

Attached: Mohammed teh pedo.png (450x664, 65K)

I can answer that - same way to remove matzo

And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Why do you all demand tolerance with islam wherever you go but you all are probably the most intolerant religion on the planet?

Is the whole Jihad part of Islam only extremism islam like isis and shit, or is it all muslim people believe if they bomb themself they will go to heaven. help me understand it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YodbSWhVSe0

The more I interact with muslims the more she unironically would support a legit new crusade. Your god supports a 9 year old being raped. Islam is an abomination. Allah is lower than a pig.

How do I get to marry a Muslim girl? Do I really have to convert?

rip american campuses