Do you listen to music while reading manga?

Do you listen to music while reading manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLTbBnBS3gE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sometimes yeah. Depends on what I'm reading desu.

Depends on the genre.

yes, a lot of the time i use anime soundtracks

I don't know how to read.

Then how did you know how to respond to this?

Yeah, I usually listen to music while I read manga. Usually some pop music or something. When I read a book it's usually classical, jazz, or instrumental song. I will also just have some youtube videos or something more than not if I'm reading a book.

My older sister reads every thread to me because it's the only way left for her to ever actually hear my voice.

>watching videos while reading a book

I don't watch them silly, It's just background noise.

I see.

Yes, I like to listen to something fitting for whatever the genre is

Usually I listen to the anime adaptation soundtrack if there is one.

No because when I listen to music while reading it usually ruins the mood.
>can't read it in full attention.
>music ruins the manga atmosphere.

I only do it when it's noisy. So I wear headphones in a minimum range as possible.
I listen to lo-fi by the way.

>I listen to lo-fi by the way.
into the trash

LIES

It's the only non-weeb music I have.
Suggest me good music then.

>lo-fi
>non-weeb

Music while reading is pretty hit and miss. Usually it just becomes a distraction, doesn't fit the mood, etc. But when you happen to have the perfect playlist for those final tense, emotional chapters there's nothing better.

I listen to Hitler on steroids

Usually to the Azumanga Daioh OST

I don't listen to those cancerous lo-fi music with repititive gif that most drug users listen to.
I listen to Jinsang.
lo-fi is non-weeb.

Lo-Fi is pretty trashy in general but I also often end up listening to it in the background just because there's absolutely no shortage of it and it either ends up getting mostly filtered out if it's not that great while still maintaining the background noise I need, catches just enough of my attention while not being overbearing when it is an actual decent track, or gives me a brief laugh when I hear the really stupid pretentious ass sound clips people insert as samples, so I can't go wrong with it.

Classical is better for that I think.

Oh yeah, Classical is actually my usual go-to but I use Lo-Fi or jazz to mix it up every now and then.

90% of the time
depends on what I´m reading. for slice of life, I try on smooth jazz

for manga about war, I would choose something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=kLTbBnBS3gE

I always try to find my own selected "ost" and link it to the manga I´m reading. i also try ost form anime or videogames.

In cases like berserk, I read it msot of the time while listening to the ost (97 and 2016)

I have the freebird guitar solo on loop