Why do blacks and other subhumans have so much bravado and false pride that they refuse to follow a simple command like...

Why do blacks and other subhumans have so much bravado and false pride that they refuse to follow a simple command like "get on your knees" and "put your hands up"?
It's like I get where it comes from but why do they let that superseded their own well being?
youtube.com/watch?v=SXa5eDk3jCM

Attached: dindunuffin.jpg (640x360, 60K)

because dey was slaves and dey aint goin back to the da plantation no matter what

You are assuming niggers are humans. That is your first mistake

Where in the constitution is the section that gives the police the power to command United states citizens?

Well that guy didn't want to do it because he was whipping his dick out at little kids and consciously chose death over consequences.

That’s a real nigga there. Too bad he lived though.

10th amendment

They aren't used to having male authority figures in their lives because no dads.

When they big fat mother attempts to assert authority over them they can just out run her because she can't keep up to punish them.

At school the teachers can't touch them because they will be fired and thrown in jail.

All that getting away with shit and arguing with weak authority figures there whole life leaves them thinking they can just do the same thing they have always done and get away with it.

So they yell, fight or run and then get shot and every nigger in the vicinity acts surprised like they couldn't figure out why.

The 10th amendment you uneducated faggot.

When you have nothing to show for yourself... you have to show off basically.

>I ain gone be no bitch!
TWITCH NIGGER TWITCH

Attached: 1500932840888.jpg (600x300, 41K)

But at some point their own well being should come into play. Like "Sheeet I dun wanna be ded. Let me git muh black ass on the flo'."

CUZ WE AINT OUR GRANDMAMA GENERATION ANYMORE U FEEL ME CUH I AINT GETTIN ON MY KNEES FOR NO CAVE BEAST CRACKER YA FEEL ME

They're incapable of thinking 30 seconds ahead most of the time.

I feel sorry for you burgers, you're are trying to treat unreasonable 'people' reasonably! What's sad, is the UK is importing these retards here!

It burns me up when fucking white boy stoners and nig posers do this shit too. And they should REALLY know fucking better.
Even white guys are disobeying direct orders but refuse because "AM I BEING DETAINED" or some other bullshit.

After watching lots of "the first 48" and others crime show while I was in the US I would very much agree with that.

>it's a Demarcus killed Antwain over 50$ of weed episode
>mfw

Attached: 1512266824699.png (875x880, 34K)

The ability to enforce a law is inherent in the ability to make a law. Article II is where you want to start.

Are you fucking retarded? They wuz kangs and shit.

The first 48 is the reason I despise fictional american network television crime dramas.

They know they are guilty