Do Jews and Christians worship the same God...

Do Jews and Christians worship the same God? Isn't Torah just basically the Old Testament and has the same God named Yahweh?

Attached: The_Creation_of_Adam.jpg (1614x741, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bibleanswerstand.org/philosophy.htm
onedaringjew.wordpress.com/tag/pardes-rimonim/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All religions do, dolt.

Jews mostly don't believe it

Attached: illust_57972810_20180315_082044.png (1068x880, 444K)

That's objectively wrong, you fucking retard
Nyet, Jesus was pretty clear about who (((they))) worship

you got that mixed up. The Old Testament is basically the Torah.

Christianity is pagan. Christians worship three gods.

The jews don't worship god, they worship the holocaust.

the important question is 'who are the people that claim to be jews'

the bible calls them 'the children of the devil' and the 'woshippers of satan'

so while the use of 'jew' is incorrect, since no one calls them that except themselves, the simple answer to your question is no, it's not the same 'god' at all

No, Jews worships Satan, Christians worship Yahweh, Muslims were originally pagan.

>Be murderous all powerful gangster god
>have kid
>train kid to lie and be hippie
>creates more soft targets for exploitation

All abrahamic religions come from the tribes that slowly invaded the Middle East as the Bronze age started. The intelligent of them would create belief systems using the legend created by the people they were invading while the lower end of the IQ were the hired muscle.
Everyone worships a false god, even the kikes because they worship themselves as gods.

>and be hippie
dumb fuck detected, pick up the real book sometime instead of letting people tell you what your Savior was.

>Jews worship the holocaust

True dat.

No, they don't believe the Trinity.

Attached: D3492265-EC79-427F-A03F-D783995B5028.png (640x500, 453K)

Also if you don't have the Father then you don't have the Son
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Aaaah, but is the Son eternally begotten by the Father or did the Father come first.

Jews literally worship a volcano demon, Christians worship a kike on a stick, and Muslims worship a pedophile warlord.

It's kind of sad when you break it down to its base components.

The father is almighty, user. Everything from the fact that the light from the universe's beginning is something we can track as it leaves the center to the fact that inside each of our cells is a factory the likes of which man could scarcely imagine, it's all God.

Both are eternal

And you worship a cum drinking faggot

Attached: 821AF676-C19A-4B37-AB16-5B706A2772ED.png (800x532, 290K)

As if it is a bad thing

And christians were originally what, buddhists ? Trust an american to fuck up any topic regarding religion
Feel free to show me where exactly in the oxydative cycle there's a magical beard man pulling the strings

The Trinity.
Father, Son and holy spirit.
The Father makes everything.
Life is the only son of God. Life has life in itself this is called Christ.
The word is the holy spirit, it's how we communicate with God.
Although three separate things neither can exist without the other. These things were one in the beginning. This is the Trinity.

You see that beautiful array of color and light filling your brain with images of the world around you?

Pick literally any of the tiniest iota of any one thing there, God is directly responsible.

I still worship the kikesicle, protestant Christianity is a fundamental part of American culture and needs to be rebuilt if we want to improve ourselves.

Jews are satanists or atheists

Attached: E.T.-The-Extra-terrestrial.jpg (800x1200, 675K)

The trinity is the most confusing aspect of Christianity.

If you guys believe in the three-person goodhead, how do you deal with "my god, my god, why have you foresaken me" in Matthews.

Is it not easier to accept that we have three gods instead of one?

No

No he's not, electromagnetic waves in the nanometer order of magnitude reflected on matter and activating my retinian protein G coupled receptors depolarizing my cells at a rate of 20 times a second and sending electric impulse to my occipital lobe is responsible for that
You can't just use god as cope out for your ignorance and push him to fill the gaps of your laziness and unwillingness to actually understand the world as it is. It's cowardly, and cheapens the meaning of something that's supposed to be sacred and respectable

The Bible says that the Word is the Son and that he made all things.

>how do you deal with "my god, my god, why have you foresaken me" in Matthews.
He's quoting scripture. There's hardly a time he talked without quoting scripture.
>The trinity is the most confusing aspect of Christianity.
>We believe that there is only one God, who is infinitely perfect, the Creator, Preserver, and Governor of all things, and who is the only proper object of religious worship.
>We believe that there are three persons in the Godhead – the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, undivided in essence and co-equal in power and glory.
Real simple.

It's an Egregore. Thought form created by the minds of a group of people. The Jews created it first, and now Christains and Muslims feed it by believing in "God". It's a real being which exists alongside/outside our dimension.

If nobody believed in it, or even thought about it, then it wouldn't exist. Too bad there's billions of people feeding it attention on a daily basis!

Specifically he's quoting Psalm 22. Most any bible will include footnotes referencing the passages being quoted.

This is not entirely correct, it is Psalm 22 that's quoting Jesus.

'The Father so loved the son that he show him all things he does'
He shows the son everything he does through the living things he creates.

So let me get this straight user. You think I'm too inconsistent because I believe in skydaddy who created everything everywhere, but you're too fucking thick to think I might also ascribe something petty like the system of physics that I also believe he created to his own works. No way, whatsoever, that a being who created everything that ever is, was, or will be might have just put it in place working like it does.

user are you some kind of fucking retard?

The Holy Trinity. God is ALL and EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE and NOTHING, such abstraction is hard to grasp.

God The Father is symbolic and represents the male part of existence that is active and penetrating and can represents chaos. The Holy Spirit is the female counterpart that is passive and loving and represents order. The Son is the balance and is complete harmony between the two male and female/order and chaos.

To get to to God you must first LOVE and BELIEVE in the Holy Spirit and The Son (Jesus Christ), if you don't connect to even one of them then you the farther you are from God.

Attached: God.jpg (540x533, 31K)

God is too much for your puny monkey brain to fully handle, so he put on a set of shades and we saw the image of Jesus shine through them.

Matthews is scripture, or gospel to be precise.
If god is one with son and "spooky", why is Christ doubting?

It's not simple. It's overly complicated when the trinity could be better and more logically expressed as three gods.

Why do the witnesses reject it as Plato bullshit?

Why the rift with the Eastern Orthodox church?

So he created everything but you have no proof of it and somehow you insist on being vocal and overall moronic about it
Then you wonder why less and less people take you seriously and it's mainly niggers, chinks and white trash joining your ranks
Really makes you go hmm

What proof do you want, an autograph? You're standing in his painting, no fucking shit you don't see the brush strokes

Ok, ok so it's the brain, but you know why god is surrounded by so many angels/voices?

The Son is saying that to the Father. Usually when just "God" is said it means God the Father but not always.

We have only one God. Jesus used the word to describe a form of spiritual existence. The word has no mass, weight or form yet undeniably exists. It has always existed long before man was given its use. The Father exists in such a spiritual way.

Come on with the yid "psychoanalist" lies. I could literally say the same of christian, although I would actually be quoting real christian groups, not some yid historian (who says the same thing of Jesus and biblical figures):

>"Epiphanius of Salamis records that The Greater Questions of Mary contained an episode in which Jesus took Mary Magdalene up to the top of a mountain, where he pulled a woman out of his side and engaged in sexual intercourse with her. Then, upon ejaculating, Jesus drank his own semen and told Mary, "Thus we must do, that we may live." Upon hearing this, Mary instantly fainted, to which Jesus responded by helping her up and telling her, "O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?"

This sort of forced dishonest memes need to die, they are offensive even to christians, because they portray their own ancestors as "effeminate trannies", while in fact, they were known for their virtue and for executing all homossexuals by drowning them in mud (Tacitus, "Germania", Ptolemy and so on...).

Attached: 1520337029421.png (1920x668, 729K)

>not true scotsman
Are you drink on all the cum you drank with Odin?

You guys just rambling now.

Face it, Christianity is three gods not one.

Nice trips, by the way.

>projects the lies of some yid to the whole of european religions, against all sources and even if his explicit intention was to deturp history to push for mass homossexuality
>lol you're doing a "no true scotsmann"

Again, come on, you're supposed to try to be honest as a christian...

Good goy, make sure you don't burst that nice little bubble of yours, and slowly let your potential rot away, you'll definitely be rewarded with paradise and afterlife

>entire theology teaches you to be a good, upstanding person
Yeah, you're one of those fedoras who never started vaping because you thought yourself above those memes, aren't you?

It's literally one being, if it helps you, just imagine god running out back with a bag of spy masks from TF2. Are you genuinely stupid or did you need it explained like this?

Solitude and celibacy must have done a trick on your intellect, as nothing in my post suggested that
And Islam has more balls than you by the way, deal with it

Doesn't seem that confusing to me. Either a repeat in lamentation towards the Father or it it is directed toward the Father and the Holy Spirit.

>let me tell you what you believe and then tell you why it's wrong
>then let me pretend that's not what I did at fucking all, lol stupid christcucks
No. Fuck you. I had fun, but now you're starting to piss me off, so I think I'm done here aquafresh. Go argue like a zogbot somewhere else

Easy buddy. I'm trying to have a deep theological discussion here.

And what the fuck is TF2?

Boerewors, meatballs and burger patties are all made from mince, but different meals unto themselves. Doesn't mean they're not mince, doesn't mean they don't have different qualities in different forms.

>Three Gods
Brainlet who hasn't read a single text of Plato detected

Then explain it to me. If Jesus is one with the Father, why is he expressing lamentation towards Him.

To me it would suggest that they are not one but distinct, given that the one doesn't understand the other's motives.

Atemporal causality is a bitch

Sorry for jumping in, but my understanding is Jesus is the god figure realised as man, hence him being the son of man. Struggling with having attributes of people, while being an avatar for and at the same time being the divine.

#1 on a google search.

bibleanswerstand.org/philosophy.htm

Not to mention the Nicene Council and Arian controversy which you can google yourself.

This is probably the best so far, brought to me by my home boy.

But it still suffers from category confusion. Mince is no trinity.

Because Jesus was God LARPing as one of us so he could see his own creation from our point of view

Jews made (((christianity))) so good goys could worship their god and give him power which allowed the jews to rise to power

Attached: 1520285880218.jpg (1024x425, 82K)

My whole case was about how your kind injects god into whatever you ignore or refuse to admit regarding reality, be it social or natural, while proudly boasting about your lack of evidence and proofs
You somehow started to inject morality into the debate, but fair enough, your creed does indeed force you to become a meek and passive agressive bitch like you've demonstrated beautifully in the thread so far

'As the Father has life in himself so has he given the Son to have life in himself also'
The life that has life in himself is the Son of God. This is the Christ. The Christ spoke through the man Jesus using the Holy spirit. (The word). Jesus the man is lamenting.

It's central to Christianity.

If you don't believe that Christ was eternally God's son, you're no Christian.

Men have been burnt at the stake for suggesting otherwise.

You're rambling, buddy.

Let him who has ears...

Yahweh is an Archon, but people actually worship Yalbadoath, the Demiurge (who is also an Archon)

And I did nothing of the sort you fucking child, now silence your whingeing before you do it near someone who can do it for you. My entire argument is specifically that even those mechanisms we can explain perfectly, it is God pulling the strings, you dumb fuck. Why do you post on an English website when you very clearly cannot fucking read it

Thus "a"temporal. God created time. Why the fuck would he drag it around the house as he moves through it?

They do but they have different relationships with God.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Then why do Jews reference Jesus in the Talmud as a real figure and curse him so viciously , if this is true why have jews been fighting all displays and propegation of christianity in the western world for centuries? Could you please explain the logic of that to me?

Christ means body. Jesus, is god, in human form. Distinctly different from the other incarnations.

And yet again you deliver no proof for a claim that requires a solid explanation on how it might even be possible... why do you insist on defending a position that's intellectually bankrupt, making you sound like an inbred retard in addition of already sounding like an impotent bitch. Are you a boomer ? You sound like a boomer

yeah, that kind of means you're supposed to judge fags, because god's checking either way before he lets you past the pearly gates

Could this make me jewish?

Attached: DNA RESULTS.png (420x56, 2K)

"Son" logically follows "Father"? If we go with this "God created time" atemporal bullshit of yours why do Christians use the words "Son" and "Father". Why not "Partners" or "Fellows"?

Jews today are of the Talmud, not the Torah. Judaism today is not the Israelite religion of the Old Testament. And the Jews today have nothing in common with those of the Old Testament. They are oil and water.

Attached: BrotherNathanael.png (793x1024, 1.26M)

If Jesus is God in human form then Christ is a vessel and not equal to God as the Trinity would have it. .

Did you miss the part where he LARPed as one of us all the way to his crucifixion for the heinous crime of not acting like a greasy kike? God created us in his image, and we are his children as such. So when God comes down from heaven and traipses about on the earth as one of us, what else would you have it called? It's God the father, creator of life, only stuffed inside one of his own creations, who was made in our image as we were in his.

SUCK IT

Attached: E8747B9F-18C7-44A0-B46C-432C1B2C0FA1.jpg (750x651, 124K)

If god doesn't like cock-suckers you're definitely not entering those gates, sorry buddy

Attached: prayers.png (395x218, 8K)

Into the oven you go. Digits confirm it.

Yes it's the same god. This Yahweh bullshit is Jewish though for the majority of christianity the name was translated as Jehovah. Allah is also the same fucking god.
It's the god of Abraham.

They worship the same god, but different images. it’s more of the line as old “God” vs new “God”

But honestly, it's not possible that I am, right? I know that my gread grandfather was Russian jewish but not anyone else that I know of.

This is the realest shit

Thanks, you've just dismissed the trinity by your own logic.

1. God came to earth in human form.
2. That human form was Christ.
3. Therefore, Christ was only a vessel for God.
4. Therefore, Christ does not deserve to be in the Trinity.
5. Therefore the Trinity does not make sense and shouldn't exist.

How are you grading equality? How you draw that distinction? He is the divine experiencing itself as a human being. He is both. I think instead of a vessel, I hate to be repetitive be think of him as an avatar.
>"Son" logically follows "Father"? If we go with this "God created time" atemporal bullshit of yours why do Christians use the words "Son" and "Father". Why not "Partners" or "Fellows"
This isn't about progression of time, Son, Father and Holy Spirit are ways of interpretting the different manifestations of the God entity

onedaringjew.wordpress.com/tag/pardes-rimonim/

>1. God came to earth in human form.
Close, God arranged to have himself born into the body of Christ, which is in his own image the same way its in his image in any other person. God is a part of all things, even the little cracks where you think it's just science hiding. That had to be created, and we all collectively awaited the day that He would return to us in the flesh. Do you think that God is somehow capable of creating a planet with all of this on it but skipped the tutorial on how to make people or something? It's not like it was outsourced.

Christ itself is "The body of God". Jesus was the Christ, as we are taught. It's not like he borrowed it from chinese jesus up the street and wore it around for a couple years, it's the same divine process that granted you your body.

I can't even address the rest since you started flying off the tracks and didn't look back for a second right from the get go, and you're just building assumption after assumption.

By the way, this was all textbook pilpul. I fucking see you, kike, don't think you can hide.

>3. Therefore, Christ was only a vessel for God.
Only a vessel?! It's the god entity interacting with his creations and also physically bearing the suffering his creations experience since their fall from grace, a vessel doesn't really do it justice. Stop trying to legalese God away, that's jewy. I'm not telling you not to be critically minded, just rather, think of Christianity as an interpretation of what God is, an attempt at understanding, instead of trying to have a "gotcha" moment. Or don't, it's up to you, i'm not your mom.

>God is the brain
>God is a volcano
>God is an egregore
>I am God
>God is a jew
>God is a semen gulper
This is what happens when we lose our traditions and make up our own bullshit.

Okay, so imagine one day God peeked around a corner then came back out wearing this thing, and it reads "TOTALLY NOT GOD" across the forehead in giant white letters.

That's basically how it went down as we're taught.

he is there the moment he designed the quantum shit that gave start to everything, a perfectly organized chaos is not a product of chance

the Jews were given a chance to become one with the gentle in Christ. they refused, but more than refused, they abhired the idea. they have been so deluded in pride for so long that they started worshipping the enemy instead to keep themselves separate from the goy, who they consider subhuman. they hate Christ, with an intense passion. you why they're called kikes? because they hate Christ so much they refuse to have anything remotely appearing like a cross, even refusing to use a plus sign or even an x. the concept of Christians being good goys is so retarded and historically innacurate it's incredible. scoffield is who tricked western Christians into being Zionists using televangelist after ww2. prior to 60 years ago, Christians were on par with everyone else on the world with hating jews. Sup Forumss problem is you goys can't extrapolate and compartmentalize information. you have no filter for truth and fiction, everything is black or white and all true or all false. the jew knows this and uses it to it's advantage against the goy. you would think you fucks would understand this, as Orwell spelled it out for you plain as day with the concept of double think. half truth, half fiction. half aegument, half fallacy. Jews are all about duality, as above so below, male and female spirits combined, etc. if you actually read the scripture, you'd know this to be true. most of you have read a handful of verses in your life then walk around claiming to he experts because you think you can scoff at Christianity by using Leviticus quotes, out of context, and English translated, and still think you have trumped all religion and are somehow smarter than all previous prophets, scholars, and philosophers combined of the past 2k years. fucking pathetic. may God have mercy on you all for your blind blasphemies and ignorant sin. time is almost up. Don't say you weren't warned. the watchmen have been sounding the horn for years.

Yes, both worship Satan, difference is Jews are aware of it, Christcucks aren't