Is it culture or DNA?

Is it culture or DNA?

Attached: suicide squad.jpg (900x788, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/
youtube.com/watch?v=ThrZUqQsbOI
youtube.com/watch?v=zN2boeuteyU
youtube.com/watch?v=PqZd95W6yMI
youtube.com/watch?v=fx_4LHy_qxk
youtu.be/pecHKtUXPy8
youtu.be/CjEVQxdA6co
youtu.be/0yw6hi2C8TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W-NzfSpOlaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do i get yo landi gf

Attached: gallery_125948_11174_449616.png (968x681, 976K)

just white trash

Culture is just how genetic based personality traits present themselves.

cbsnews.com/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/

She looks like she was born with fetal alcohol syndrome

its part of the look

Attached: B0PeX.jpg (450x600, 41K)

It's extreme irony.

It's marketing to trash culture.

art project

Out of the 3 South African boer girls I know that are around my age, 2 of them actually seem really similar to that yo landi chick. Very free spirited and freeky, and all about the weird haircuts and tattoos. Definitely not what I would have expected out of farm girls

This is what happens when you grow surrounded by niggers.

Don't use terms you're completely oblivious about you dumb ape.

Die antwoord is literally an act

Pretoria, Church Street. All the white druggy street-walking whores hang out there.

What the fuck are you talking about? He has that FAS skull shape

I mean She

imagine these 2 fighting in the race war. I feel like they would do surprisingly well, especially with Chappie there to help them.

A pretty amusing one at that, gutter scum take their style and music at face value and love them for it, making them rich for essentially making fun of their own audience.

best show I've ever been to in my life

Here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=ThrZUqQsbOI

that picture is really really old you dumbo, their kid is like 10+ now.

They're friends of Israel, promoting degeneracy on their behalf

fighting for the blacks?

It is all an act. "Ninja" is an upper middle class Anglo pretending to be low class (zef). Yolandi is from an upper middle class Afrikaans family whose father writes christian books. She can speak english without an Afrikaans accent but puts it on thick as part of the act.
Thinking they are legit is beyond retarded.

Here is earlier music before they became Die Antwoord.
youtube.com/watch?v=zN2boeuteyU
youtube.com/watch?v=PqZd95W6yMI
youtube.com/watch?v=fx_4LHy_qxk

Yeah he was just posting it to show what yolandi actually looks like when she's not playing up this weird white trash act.

It's funny, he actually references changing his whole persona and adopting mass appeal to become die antwoord in one of his old songs.
youtu.be/pecHKtUXPy8
>3:23

I used to fuck a girl that had abs and that general shape. Hitting it from behind and looking down made me think I was fucking a dude with a v shaped back. I made her gain 5 lbs and stop going to the gym.

How insecure can you be? You're literally in the middle of fucking a healthy woman, you look down and you think to yourself "this feels a bit gay"

That's fucking absurd. Fair enough if she had big arms and bowling ball delts but I mean fucking come on, that's weird.

Yuck, there is nothing gayer than fucking some fit chick.

Except fucking a man maybe?

Its more of an interplay of a person's genetic predispositions and their ENVIRONMENT as a result of varying epigenetic modifications you fucking incel.

>how can a angel break my heart
>a angel

my rage must have an outlet

Its on purpose and most of the tats are fake.

These "peoples" problems are nigger influence, drugs, and liberalism.

Naw, dude's right. You get those really fit/skinny chicks and they're so dehydrated there's barely any pussy juice. They moisture in those rolls and curves. Get you a moist bitch.

>You get those really fit/skinny chicks and they're so dehydrated there's barely any pussy juice
Never had that issue myself, maybe it's you.

I saw the movie about the robot and fell in love with this girl even if she looks like a space alien.

>Never had that issue myself
You'd actually have to have sex. With a girl. Human girl. Sheep don't count.

youtu.be/CjEVQxdA6co
youtu.be/0yw6hi2C8TQ

Why is everyone trying to fight the hot these days? Is it somehow cathartic to make yourself repellent to the opposite sex, employment and society in general? Do they do it because they want to be seen for they're personality? Or negativity to complain and excuses to fail? Or to purposely control being rejected?

DRUGS

>Walking like a racoon fearing predators and sneaking
why are whores so afraid in SA?

Sounds like he does a better job at getting them wet than you do.

This.

It’s money. And I would bet there is a Jew making some off of it.

It doesn't matter, it's going in a fucking gas chamber.

>posts picture of two professional and disciplined musicians who make fun of wiggers

He tattoo'd himself just to make fun of wiggers?

yes

With a better choice of makeup and hair she'd actually be very fuckable. She's a rapper I think from South Africa.

The guy has a tattoo on his penis saying -- what are you looking at -- in Afrikaans. Its DNA more than anything else.

Attached: tumblr_mu8qquBzMy1s6wrm9o1_500.png (421x616, 269K)

Amerifats can't even cope with healthy anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-NzfSpOlaQ

that was the point he was making you dumb fuck

He'd have to get some first

It's faggotry, you fucking tool.

The nigger has no foreskin. Fucking kike.

I actually think these too are kinda cool and are just making fun of nigs and white trash. They had a music video where they made nigs look like savages for circumcision. Shit was weird.

you sad tiny fuck

I meant two*
I dun goofed.

your environment is completely dependent on genetic factors

I'm pretty sure she's an albino. She was in the movie Chappie. Something about her makes me feel a little weird in the pants. Not attraction, but some kind of fascination.

Meth. Lot's of Meth.

Or rattle a pill bottle. Oxy,Xanax,or Dilaudid for best results.

>Finland can't gender

I imagine that English is soul-crushing for you.

ik weet niet als het juist woord is "juist" of "waar" maar dat is wat jij bent.

ew dutch. but I didn't learn it from google I learn it from church, so cut me some fucking slack

I love this group.

Die Antwoord are great along with most of the other stuff they've done. Apparently they're only releasing one more album as Die Antwoord before moving on to something else so I'm interested in what direction they're going to go.

Attached: tumblr_npstey1oE01r1dptpo1_500[1].jpg (500x501, 61K)

These guys are hardcore satanists and use chaos sigil magick. Mk ultra and masonic imagery is standard in their clips.

Newfags you need to lurk more before you post. Go watch the clip of banana brain and tell me these people are 'great'

Die antwoordt = satanists

Which is extra bad as Boers are very Christian.

Attached: 1520977682417.png (553x827, 481K)

I'm literally listening to Banana Brain as I type this.

GO WATCH THE CLIP YOU IMBECILE.
Die antwoordt made connections and sold their souls to hollywood at an early stage already.

intelligence shapes culture.

Why would I voluntarily go watch brainwashing satanist stuff, user? I only listen to the music.

Her hair is an abortion, but i'd cum on that midriff in a second.

Everything is DNA. Genetics accounts for everything that we are. Physical features, intelligence, physical abilities, etc. The mold you're born in can only be influenced by society but who you are as a person cannot be changed unless your DNA is changed. It matters who your parents are because that dictates who you'll become. Any smarter person who's born into that sea of cultural degenerates would be one of the few to escape it ASAP.