Reality exists outside your basement. This is what it looks like. Look hard at it...

Reality exists outside your basement. This is what it looks like. Look hard at it, because that's your future if you don't have the balls to fix things. There's probably how hundreds of faggots posting here go out each year, but none of them decide to livestream it for the other faggots to get traumatized by. LOOK FUCKING CLOSELY. It's your fate too, if you don't change who you are inside.

Attached: file.png (1599x893, 1023K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diversityoftactics.org/2017/01/21/why-the-left-wing-needs-a-gun-culture/
mega.nz/#F!nE4B2QJD!8jStV7SzHMepO0Mz70USnQ
keltecweapons.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hundreds? I'm pretty sure there are only about 20 posters on the board
Rest are bots

Attached: illust_67469951_20180315_084633.jpg (1200x1400, 342K)

The government should take away his guns for committing suicide.

Attached: carlos_danger.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Attached: 1421217651982.png (748x1194, 292K)

he was ahead of the game

its fucked up ..

Attached: 1494707802131.jpg (500x484, 87K)

Attached: file.png (1228x764, 591K)

>young men committing suicide in modern day societyy
>huuurrr man up

Attached: 1518680143927.jpg (720x736, 32K)

I unironically envy him, I'd do it too if I could get hold of a shotgun. This butter-knife is useless.

#Cobained

Anybody have the pic where he's dabing

One of the many leftists Circa 2020, Trump's reelection as POTUS

also it was a great fap
so I'd vote him up if I had a vimeo account

I feel so bad for him
I also feel bad for the inb4 hurr ban guns.
Damn lots of young people kill themselves in Japan where as long as i know guns are heavily regulated there

Damn, we gotta get rid of thoes guns

found out he was only 56%

SWIM knows that you can electrocute your brain using a car battery and water(on your head) thus die fast. Don't know where SWIM comes up with that, SWIM also knows that you can get into a garage and start the car engine with everything closed then fall asleep for a long time

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-094828.jpg (1080x513, 153K)

I know my self and my enemy. As a true fascist let me just say my future is rising to power in law and changing the future with thousands of other anons who will infiltrate the capitalist system and install fascism until it is main stream, god speed communist.

Attached: 3D8878DD-60FF-4800-B80A-FC3D15B86361.jpg (782x751, 111K)

>SWIM
you don't need to do this

>SAO poter in the background
Suddently I feel a lot less bad for him. None the less RIP fellow weeb.

Attached: 1521121971661.png (924x560, 48K)

What's the background on the vid, can I get a quick rundown

no, stay in the basement, watch comic book movies, be a good goy.

Attached: merchant mouse.jpg (734x816, 39K)

That's not how you tide pods challenge.

REALITY IS SCARY, I DON'T WANT IT. WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE DADDY?

Bin that knife m8

Nah. Nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask.

Dumb fuck should've just used a helium go bag and given his mom a pretty corpse

This is /r9k/'s fault. The constant whining about no gf leads retarded mutts to kill themselves. Fucking hell

exit bag or charcoal in a sealed room

Is there any confirmation why he an hero'd?

>reality exists
Yea, and it equals rich liberal kids blowing their brains out because life is too harsh. That’s reality. We should be encouraging this. One less Democrat voter shitting up our country. Good riddance.

where is the full video.

also

The Left’s gag reflex at the Second Amendment is a Pavlovian one, conditioned by mainstream liberals’ association of gun rights with conservatism. But the unilateral disarmament of the American Left is a recent development. Eugene Debs, reputed to be the hero of Bernie Sanders, responded to the 1914 Ludlow Massacre by urging labor activists to acquire “enough Gatling and machine guns to match the equipment of Rockefeller’s private army of assassins…The constitution of the United States guarantees to you the right to bear arms, as it does to every other citizen…” Howard Zinn wrote that “Thousands of dollars were sent for arms and ammunition,” to the Colorado miners from union halls across the country. The post-World War I era collapsed the labor movement across the board, but when it roared back in the early 1930s, it was ushered in by armed miners in campaigns like the Harlan County War (Urban unions hired mobsters to do armed defense against strikebreakers in this period, most likely because gun control laws prevented them from doing it themselves). It was this militant labor resistance that created the New Deal.

diversityoftactics.org/2017/01/21/why-the-left-wing-needs-a-gun-culture/

Attached: austin-red-guard-12.jpg (471x314, 191K)

Do what? SWIM was only suggesting

Anime wallpapers.

Quick rundown please lad?

Attached: 1465929903287.png (1982x1133, 80K)

That sounds OK, and it would be unusual and interesting. Car exhaust gasses don't work very well anymore since catalytic converters. I remember an user posting a thread (on Sup Forums or /r9k/) where he gassed himself, and somebody later posted a news story showing he was dead. I can't remember the details though, does anybody have it? I don't mean the user from /k/ gassing himself, that was just autism.

SWIMs advice is fucking retarded.

It was just a cry for help, he didn't mean to actually die

>"You need to get a job! We can't keep paying for your little action figures."

Link please?

Attached: 1521060126230.jpg (640x427, 33K)

thank god this goblin didn't take innocents with him.

nothing of value lost

>weaboo watches too many Anime
>has friend that shitposts on r9k pretending to be miserable and not a normie
>wanted his friend, other friends and his r9k buddies to know he offed himself for some reason
>Sup Forums catches wind
>current stardate
>current thread

Ibiza is the only reason we haven't nuked you yet

Attached: 1515771684390.jpg (228x221, 7K)

theres a thread on /r/watchpeopledie with mirrors in the links but they getting taken down quick

Nah I will get myself kill soon or later, I live in one of the most dangerous provinces in my country soon I will encounter pic related

Attached: E5D.jpg (320x320, 18K)

you just ruined carlos
dont post him if you don't know how fag

The fuck are you talking about OP? I'm 36. I haven't lived at home for 20 years. You realize that this is an 18+ board, and pretty much all of us are miles away from our parent's basement? We've all seen gore vids too, so we're not shocked.

Killing yourself with a shotgun to the head while your mother is in the house. ABSOLUTE scum.

>this is what your future looks like
>an hero who is younger than you and has less hours in anime

Attached: 1518045566864.jpg (963x1010, 70K)

The best part is that this faggot ruined his kisemonogatari posters.

>It was just a cry for help

Well, that didn't go as expected.

Attached: 1494404209383.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

You're obviously one of them.

Attached: 1521087095407.png (615x345, 269K)

I'm not in the basement. I know people kill themselves.

I never go on /r9k/, so I only know that one retarded paki from /r9k/ decided to blow his brains with a shotgun during a livestream for some reason. Then the mother and two little kids find his headless body and the room splattered with brain parts

She wasn't home at the time, but he made no effort to ensure his mother didn't find him like that. So, yeah, he was a piece of shit.

The fuckers have started putting a bit of oxygen in the helium to ruin the exit bags.

kid off himself live on youtube then mom comes in and call the paramedics

Trips of truth

Bullshit. They're more authentic and valuable with actual blood and brain matter on them.

>came from reddit
>went to /r9k/
>bad idea.jpeg
>/rk9/ told him to kys
>the abslute madlad he actually did it

Attached: 1521119999840.jpg (720x548, 234K)

The reason you can't nuke other countries is you can't find the launch codes from under your huge grotesque belly fat you fucking hippie yippie yankie faggot.

Attached: 1509487980989s.jpg (250x214, 2K)

That’s not how this meme works you fucking retard

A butter knife? Holy shit dude, are some sort of Isis member?

Le 56% Brain Matter Remaining face

Attached: le56.png (72x36, 2K)

mega.nz/#F!nE4B2QJD!8jStV7SzHMepO0Mz70USnQ

Did they outlaw tall buildings in bongistan as well? Get the hence and do a flip, motherfucker.

What was the gun he used again?

On the plus side, we just bumped that 56% figure up a hair.

SWIM is just pointing out that there's always a way out if you're really a quitter
SWIM says that it's not just about the exhaust but the closed enviro + closed windows + heat/conditioning on maximum, then you lie on your back in the back seat while holding your anime gf's portrait but start to get sleepy.

Trips of truth, it's on your conscience now nigger

Look up " still life beta male " and watch the vimeo link. Will change your life

Attached: 1452841164421.jpg (900x9794, 1.88M)

Get a load of this matador
Shouldn't you be busy getting run over by bulls

Attached: 1515457542613.png (408x450, 34K)

keltecweapons.com/

It's just a short barrel 12 gauge but it has plastic shit all over it to make it look like an assault shotgun. It's garbage.

He used a KSG.

I'm too busy not getting shot and not having my wife getting fucked by tyrone.

>using Carlos for this post

Attached: cringe.jpg (250x174, 5K)

...courier ?

Right you're trying to figure out which version of spanish is the real spanish

Attached: 1515451262929.png (190x266, 5K)

Projection much?

+1 upvote

I'll never understand shotgun fags, why do they assume it's painless just because there's spread?

Handguns/rifles were always superior to anything mainly because you just have to aim them behind the ear so it hits the proper brain regions thus shut everything off quicker before the pain receptors fire off, which they will just as the bullet is penetrating your skull. Not to mention prevent any OBE's simply via controlled shock which a shotgun will never offer no matter which angle you blow your brains off.

I blame those stupid ass Columbine kids for starting the shotgun meme.

Attached: Dead queers.png (465x259, 237K)

>some Muslim /r9k/ faggot shooting him self is my future

I don’t think so Chaim

I thought he was a spic that got bullied for not being white?

Did your mother drop you on your head?

How ironic. The "im totally 99% irish" burger is making fun of someone who was born in the continent.

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

How autistic are you right now?

What the fuck is SWIM? Is it an r9k thing?

someone who isnt me

Show flag fag

WAHHHH YOU DIDNT DO CARLOS RIGHT WAHHHHH
kys faggots

SWIM is SWIM, SWIM was here long before r9k or the internet. Though that's what SWIM says.

Mutt offs himself. I care because?

You have to be 21 to buy a handgun, he looks pretty young so I assume he maybe couldn't get one.

But yeah, my uncle used a shotgun in a suicide attempt and survived. He finally finished the job with a pistol a few months ago.

Then again, SWIM tells me SWIM was around long before Humanity. But that's just what SWIM says.
SWIM says he doesn't know what you mean or why you're replying to some AIC

>There's probably how hundreds of faggots posting here go out each year, but none of them decide to livestream it for the other faggots to get traumatized by.
you've obviously not been to Sup Forums before.

I plan on blowing my head of when I am too old to function. If I used a shotgun it would have to bea solid slug shot or else I wouldn't do it.

>SzHMepO0Mz70USnQ
>>>

this is juts too fucked up man, serious

SWIM better find a cock to suck before SWIM croaks from gay sex detox.

What a waste he shouldve gone out in a blaze of glory trying to kill the podestas or hillary or even that Acosta faggot from cnn