Should we invade americuckistan again...

Should we invade americuckistan again, it's clear they're weak jew whipped cuckolds of men that need their women to be seeded by BIG BRITISH COCK

Thoughts?

Attached: amerisoys.png (832x659, 673K)

Jew.

Want to lose a third time?

Attached: illust_67478620_20180315_075756.jpg (532x698, 285K)

I wanna destroy your boipucci

Fuck not again

Im always here baby

You shouldn't have stopped.

You mean you’re gonna cut off our TV like you did with Russia?

with what? the knives and guns you binned? how u gonna run after you have had your mandatory muslim gang rape+dick punched? stupid fucking faggot britcucks

Attached: p18nrq94jd100p13jq1tfgboa1nas4.png (1280x748, 287K)

You mean the muslims? Because the way UK is now is just pathetic, you can't even get rid of your cockroaches and think you have a chance against USA?

You're more than welcome to colonize New York and California.

How'bout minding the people invading you first? who are you? what's your culture? what does the word "british" represent?
It'll be nice to put your house in order first.
Nowadays a british invasion will be indiscernible from a muslim invasion.

Attached: UK top baby name 2014 2916.png (755x735, 354K)

do it again, it's about time we got brits and americans to toughen up. a good fight should do it.

you want to get in on this? we'll let you take potshots at some fags in california.

>curbs your taxation without reputation Britbong

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 4K)

and who exactly will do the invading? the muslim hordes? the fags with their dildos? the bloody QUEEN?
the most cucked country on the planet is projecting itself onto the single greatest country on the planet...

and believe me, i know cucked countries...

Feel free to invade california

I dont think you have enough butter knives for that

Take Canada they’re not doing anything important

Can’t wait for pakistani hordes in the US

HATE SPEECH
THERESA MAY ARREST THIS CRIMINAL FOR INCITING HATE

I doubt you even have enough bullets, 1 for each citizen to the back of the head. Limp wrist bitch.

Why are soybois allowed to live?

Attached: 1517817940186.jpg (1000x1000, 369K)

HAHAHAAHHAAHAH
what with? Plastic spoons?
More like wiemerica in gonna invade you
also gr8 b8 m8 (((1post by this id)))

>BIG BRITISH COCK
you mean BIG PAKISTANI COCK
britfag

Attached: DYHGxH6XkAAAwHH.jpg (959x1079, 84K)

One of your police departments just showed a butter knife as a big find in a weapons sweep.
Good luck.

What the fuck? They literally took a trap guide and changed the title. This isn't /gfd/, girls want ottermode or athletic guys.

The real question here is does soylent make you weak or is it that weak people are attracted to soylent for some reason?

Attached: late night with conan obrien.png (122x118, 25K)

Cmon bong.

We all understand you want to become refugees but I think America would at least put up an effort if their country was being invaded