ITT : Sup Forums character that some people calling him/her Lesbian/Gay, but actually isn't

ITT : Sup Forums character that some people calling him/her Lesbian/Gay, but actually isn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorder
youtu.be/GX1MVXp5bQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have never seen this anime. However I have seen enough anime to know this is a lesbian.

t.delusion
All LWA characters is straight.

That's a lesbian.

This is the official main cast of LWA

Never watch the Anime.
Why all the people on Sup Forums always call her a lesbian ?

Because she is a lesbian.

Their view is just as valid as yours if it is never directly specified

Never go full retard.

Has Diana ever expressed any romantic interest whatsoever in males?

Started as a meme, after she developed a mutual respect and fondness for Akko, the whole yuri thing just escalated from there. Akko's VA is a yuri fan and went nuts on Twitter from the yuribait so there's that too

Kino is not a boy. Nor is she a "dyke on a bike."

>Signed prints of the Drama CD Cover with individual character sketches by Yoh
Lucky goddamn fucking Brits.

This probably didn't help.

Quite the opposite. When everyone else is fawning over her childhood acquaintance Andrew, she just looks bored out of her mind.

Kino is a dyke on a bike.

So She just want to be friend to Akko ?
I thought she goes into Citrus tier relationship.
The people who thinks shes a lesbian is delusioning then.

Which are the girls between Ursula and Akko?

Literally every idol.
The character can have a heterosexual love interest and people will still try to pass them as a faggot.

>Implying this is a lesbian thing.
I have a friends like this. They are hugging & teasing like this, but they are not actual lesbain

>Citrus-tier
That's just stupid ESL-kun.

Not that user, but if you think that scene makes Diana a lesbian, then you are a retard.

>Blushing from intimate physical contact isn't gay at all
>"I have friends I totally do this with!"
You faggots (And yes, I do mean this as a homosexual slur) always say this, like it proves anything besides what a faggot you are.

>"I thought she was really dramatically gay in the show."
>"lol no that's stupid" + cap from the show
>"If you think that scene in the show is gay you're a retard."
You could at least make an attempt to read.

>ESL shitposter so needed of attention that he starts his own shitty thread

Please learn to speak English before posting again.

Instead of complaining & shitposting about ESL (Which is 60% of Sup Forums, already proven on /spa/ back on Aprill fools) You should posting something worth argumenting for in this thread.

So tell me, Why do you think Diana is a lesbian ?

>Samefagging this much
I see the posters count before you posting again.
I assume you are a Sup Forums poster who also post in Sup Forums

I assume you are an ESL poster and you really need to learn English before posting again

IP count was 16 before I posted this.

>Turn off modem
>Wait 10 minutes to change IP
>Turn on modem
>Posts on different Browser
Took you an effort for that, user.
Why you hate ESL so much ?
And Why you think Diana or Akko is a lesbian ?

Why are you so fixated with Diana being a lesbian?

Why do you think she's not a lesbian? What evidence do you have to support that claim?

Because Producer & Yoshinari stated that All LWA girls are straight.

Forgot proof. This confirms Akko & Diana arent lesbians

They say that because the only valid f/f ship in LWA is Sucy > Akko, and purely one sided from the look of things.

All that proves is that they don't approve of DianaXAkko.

Has Diana ever expressed even the slightest degree of romantic interest in males?

>They said all LWA girls are straight
>Here's proof!
>"Do you approve of this one pairing?"
>"No. Fanfics are open season tho"
See, this is why no one bothers to listen to you.

I want to hold hands with Lotte I love her so much, ever since I met her I've wanted to spend my life with her she's so cute and sweet and beautiful and amazing. I had a dream about her last night, that I was holding her and cuddling with her. I love her so much

Even then it's just that they don't officially approve of nor cater to it within the content of the show. Privately, on the other hand...

Akko and Diana are canon though

>nor cater to it within the content of the show

user did you even see the lovelovebee episode

Given that was a compromise to highlight a particular staff member's style and give Andrew something to do; focusing heavily on his interactions with and how Akko charmed him bee or no, I don't think it's an especially good example.

Diana's confession was adorable though.

>implying

Producers also confirms there are no romance in LWA, this means no pairings are Canon. you should check the archives.

>Has Diana ever expressed even the slightest degree of romantic interest in males?
No & Neither does to females, because Romance is not exist in LWA.

>See, this is why no one bothers to listen to you
Because they are deluding themselves. Yurifags will never gonna listen that their shipping will never be canon. And constantly posting their /u/ ship on Sup Forums is simply isnt healthy (and also breaking the rules anyway)

Does anyone else think Akkos scream when Diana says she loves her is so cute? I listen to it all the time

>no romance in LWA
That still doesn't mean she isn't a lesbian though?

>Canon
webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorder
I hope they can help you, ruri.

Draco Malfoy.

>also breaking the rules anyway
Oh. Oh please. Do go on.

It is an adorable little horrified squeal. But then, much of what Akko does is adorable.

Dont know, And probably not.
Check the archives, But from what i remember Producer (or tattun ? or yoshinari ? its a mistake i didnt save all their conversation) all characters on LWA are straight.
Try dumping all /u/ stuff in here then, i dare you.

This is what's wrong with you shippers. Someone can care for someone deeply and still be friends, not lovers.

no straight person can sustain the kind of hateboner for another guy that malfoy had

>Dumping
Yes, that would be against the rules, as it would likely fall under "Spam".
But no one here is doing such a dump.

I cannot peacefully posts Diana because of you /u/fags
Literally every Diana posts i made always replied by /u/faggots by pairing her to Akko.
Fuck off & go back to Let us posts Diana peacefully in here

This happen after LWA airs on Netflix, you know who comes to Sup Forums after LWA airs on that place.

Surprisingly theres a few /u/ posts on LWA threads in these last 3 weeks.
Before that, it always get deleted by mods in sight because of yurifaggots spamming their /u/ stuff.

That's where you're wrong.
Diana discussions can also go around on whether she's a Mary Sue or not. I wouldn't mind but the "discussion" is just both sides not moving which makes the whole thing pointless.

Both of these characters

There's not enough LWA threads

Kobayashi's straight but Tohru is full on gay.

Actually, they get deleted because LWA finished airing four months ago already. Thus having very little in the way of current content to discuss, the threads that crop up are oft viewed as a "General" and so deleted.

Threads which contain actual discussion of new content, often news of the upcoming game, staff interviews, or new manga chapters, go undeleted, whether they contain /u/ posts or not.

>being obsessed with a character's sexual orientation
Literally tumblr.

This is not just happen in LWA threads.
Its also happen on other thread such as and even This fucking /u/ cancer has spreaded everywhere.

Bullshit.

Its airing on Netlfix 3 months ago.
No wonder, user.
Fuck them.

At least theres an actual discussion in this last 3 weeks. no reason for /u/fags spamming their shipshit.
Before that, its pure /u/ garbage.

We get it you're gay

Those are Akko's teammates from OVA1. They never appeared again, after that.

I see /u/ posted in every thread with little to no fuss made of it.

They're more relevant in OVA2. OVA1 was basically the Akko show. Sucy really only killed the Minotaur and showed up to attack the dragon once but only appeared again once the fight was over and Lotte did jackshit. I guess that's why a huge focus on OVA2 was about their group's dynamic.

It's always a delight to see Yoh's sketches.
Delusions. You know, the same one the fujos have and some regular shippers too.

Tohru is Kobayashi-sexual. Her love defies gender and convention.

>some regular shippers
Don't be bias user. All shippers, het or homo, are delusional.

By that token, Kobayashi is maid-sexual.

Given then that both Kobayashi and Maids are (generally) female, they're lesbian by proxy.

Because they are Canon.
Shippings like Diana & Akko aren't Canon.

We are really reaching /trash/ tier level of Delusions.
youtu.be/GX1MVXp5bQk
On that Video someone ask Yoshinari if Diana & Akko are lesbian or not, Yoshi answers, "No, they rivals"

>Kobayashi gets drunk off alcoholic chocolate
>immediately has to suppress the urge to molest the loli dragon

Did nothing noteworthy happen at Trigger's panel in that London convention? I thought Yoh had some anuncement to make.

>All shippers, het or homo, are delusional.
I agree with you, but then I remember some shippers like the IchiHimes, the TruMais, the Kyosuke x Kirino fags won and I had to evaluate the possibility that they weren't that delusional as other M/F shippers.

See

>Word of God smites my gay dreams
Clearly they're not delusional enough if that's all it takes.

Anyway, I've heard tell of this video before. When and where did this idiocy take place anywho?

Kobayashi's fascination with maids is one of respect and admiration. She was effectively on the Georgie path until her the day that she showed off a frilly maid outfit to her parents who responded how the look didn't fit her at all. This is why she was so uptight about Tohru's behavior for so long.

Tohru wanted Kobayashi (male)'s dick, so she is just hopelessly infatuated with Kobayashi on a level which transcends conventions. Kobayashi needs to return that love one day.

LWA isnt that kind of Anime.
Its a show about magic, not romance between characters.

That was from an older panel, I think. Stupid questions about shipping aren't noteworthy either, you retard

>one of respect and admiration
And yet [s]he was all on-board with Tohru wanting the D until she took off the maid outfit.

>Tohru wanted Kobayashi (male)'s dick
That's why I said "Generally".

The thing that she literally asking yoshi that question is proved that most LWA yurifags are delusional into creepy levels.

>Shipperfags not having self-awareness and asking stupid shit

It doesn't surprise me, I guess they really need to get properly BTFO from time to time.

Well, I don't care about that the way you do, I want to know if they revealed more info about the game's NA release date or their future projects.

>Spoiler
They're really not. I don't know why retards keep asking.

Non-Romantic Show Creators are going to give non-answers because such an answer is utterly irrelevant to the show. And Romantic Show creators are going to give non-answers because either it should be obvious or answering would just give away the resolution of the story.

I don't think there's any more pointless a question to possibly ask in all of fandom.

I mean, let's be honest here. Idiocy of this level is far from limited to LWA's fandom, nor is it even particularly uncommon.

I mean, Yoh's the creator but what he says isn't final. If he did, Croix wouldn't be a pasta and LWA would be more dark and have romance.

Early 2018.
Steam only.

Yes, but what he says it's reinforced by the producer, your argument falls flat.

Yoshi said before that he wants LWA to be more lighthearted & episodic like Cour 1 & No Romance at all.

The romance wasn't his idea. He supported it, but it wasn't his idea.

Basically you are watching wrong anime if you think Romance will be on LWA.

>No & Neither does to females, because Romance is not exist in LWA.

>proven on /spa/
I must have missed the part where there were home board flags next to the country flags.

I'd question why anyone thinks anyone watches it expecting such a thing, but those who like to squawk about "Canon" are probably the ones who lead to such an impression.