Would Vegeta cheat on Bulma with a pure-blooded saiyan?

Would Vegeta cheat on Bulma with a pure-blooded saiyan?

You posted pure trash though, Vegeta would have no reason to go after such a thing.

No, Vegeta understands the concept of marriage.

Goku would, he likes Chi Chi, but he sees her as a mere companion.

I think the universe 6 saiyans will play a role in the future. If not, fuck the whole thing and it's pointless.

I'm from /ck/ and I fucking love Caulifla. We've needed a fierce female saiyan forever and it was just not an option considering they were wiped out until universe 6. Female saiyans should have been a thing since the beginning, and were but we got bumblefucked into it not being a thing when they were there since the beginning.

If they let it go I give up on Dragonball entirely. The saiyans that stood against Frieza were both male and female.

Rape is not cheating, there's no feelings.

GOTEN X CAULIFLA

>train ten billion times
>kakarot is still better
Vegata is trash too

>Goku would, he likes Chi Chi, but he sees her as a mere companion.

I'm pretty sure Goku and Caulifla fucked in the last episode.

At least I think that's what happened.

>Pulling out Portara in this tournament

EXPLAIN

>I'm from /ck/
Why the fuck are you telling is this?

Caulifla already belongs to Yamcha.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

>I'm from /ck/

Reminder Yamcha is the best cook in the Dragon Ball universe alongside Ox-King.

We're always hammered, it's not relevant but it is.

I am also confused by this. I can't imagine that's legal, but the two zenos will probably think it's sugoi sugoi and it'll be allowed much to the chagrin of every other universe.

Vegeta isn't Araragi-kun from animegatari, so no. He's actually loyal to his wife.

He's the prince or Saiyans. He MIGHT decide to go at it with another Saiyan but it's below him to go outside his line, quite literally.

Thing is, were attributing traits to a person that doesn't exist.

Honestly, did anyone expect him to fuck Bulma? SERIOUSLY.

Stop fucking around. Vegeta is not what anyone expected. Him being with Bulma was nothing anyone thought would happen ever at the time. My dad is a 58-year-old Japanese guy that followed the damn thing. It's just nope. He's followed it the whole time and Vegeta is his favorite character. It's just, no.

Guy would have an aneurysm if I didn't make so much money.

Reminder the fighting scenes were all symbolism for them fucking, they definitely did it.

Vegeta wants strong children to carry on the sayian bloodline and hybrids>>>full blooded sayians.

>/ck/

is that short for cuck?

NOOOOO, THIS CAN'T BE, ZENO DO SOMETHING!! IT'S AGAINST THE RULESSS!! RRREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fry your steak on an iron pan. Stream your rice a good cooker made in Korea or Japan, my friend.

>happy happy rice done time

You must know the satisfaction.

Is there any more strip after this one?

No.

>Kale is on her period
>merges with Caulifla
>Kefla is on the rag

If I was Vegeta I'd go to Planet Sadala and fuck all the Saiyan women to carry on my lineage. His children would have Royal blood and the potential to easily reach SS1 without even trying at like age 8 or 9 and be the best warriors for their age group and get all the pussy they could ever imagine.

super has really shit all over vegeta, there was reason for him to be such a cunt about the spirit bomb.

>I'm pretty sure Goku and Caulifla fucked in the last episode.
Oh boy, so by your logic that fighst represent character fucking Goku basically fucked everyone in the cast including his son and then also grandson?

>Caulifa and Kale babysitting Pan as filler
>Goku teaches them SS3 but then tell them it's fucking worthless in a real fight.

>SSJ1 by 8
>jpbbing all fights by 10

Imagine how wet Kale must feel now inside Kafla being one with her sissy, isn't that every yuri girl dream to become one physically with the girl they admire?

Vegeta is a racemixing faggot so he only wants other saiyans to do the interracial breeding for him.

No, he's a total Earthcuck now and has never really given a shit about recreating the Saiyan race.
>Goku would
No he wouldn't.

>interracial
I meant non-interracial

What if Goku fuses with Gohan and helps him to unlock his "full potential"?

Even Vegeta used to claim that Gohan's potential was higher than theirs.

>potential to easily reach SS1 without even trying at like age 8 or 9

Nope and sayian and earthling hybrids get EZ mode super sayian, you'd think Vegeta would have more than one kid given all his sayian pride talk and the fact that only a half dozen people with sayian DNA even exist in universe 7, they could could turn earth into a galactic super power in a few generations.

Mi padre trabaja a toei, entonces todo lo que digo es 100% cierto. ¡Gohan vencerá al senador Jiren el gris al convertirse en Super Saiyan Blanco! Esta nueva forma le da no solo la fuerza para derrotar sin esfuerzo al señor Jiren el gris, sino que también le permite desafiar ... ¡EL GRANDE PADRE! ¡El Grande Padre era secretamente malo y quería usurpar a Zeno y convertirse en el rey de todos! Incluso Goku no pudo tomar esta revelación y se dio por vencido, pero solo Gohan tuvo la voluntad de defenderse. A pesar de su coraje, su forma de Blanco aún no era suficiente, y es duramente golpeado. El Grande Padre decide revelar su secreto ... ¡fue REALMENTE NEGRO TODO EL TIEMPO! Pero tiene otra sorpresa reservada, una que Ninguno de nosotros pudo predecir ... ¡ERA REALMENTE HERMANO DE GOHAN, GOTEN! Gohan estaba furioso por la traición de su hermano, tan enfurecido que comenzó a experimentar otra transformación. Su cabello blanco comienza a retroceder, y con cada mechón de cabello que pierde gana fuerza rivalizando con los ángeles. Esta es su nueva transformación. Este es Gohan Calvo, y estaba a punto de hacer que su hermano Goten paga caro por sus crímenes contra su familia ...

Vegita's too faithful.
Goku's too autistic.

Fastest way is to send Master Roshi, Yamcha and Tenshinhan to Planet Salad to breed with female saiyans to make hybrids.

Goku would if the girls tricked him into thinking it was a new form of fighting.
I could easily see Caulifla doing this.

>spirit bomb explosion
>hardly generated a wave of energy
>none of the competitors even flinched

>much weaker ssj2 fist fight
>magically destroying rocks with passive waves
>random competitors are suddenly getting thrown everywhere

Whoever is choreographing these fights is a moron.

>Yamcha

You wanna make the race stronger, not weaker.

Goku wouldn't even whore out his wife to Old Kai. He won't do anything that would make Chi-Chi go ballistic.

Showing Vegeta to be a true warrior trying to save his race's lineage would be too much for male Japanese boys. The anime companies are in cahoots with the Japanese govt to keep their population low. They don't want the boys breeding their own Japanese women. They want them to masturbate away their semens to anime waifu and robot sex simulators while the Japanese women become lonely and die of old age. #STAYWOKE

I'm going to tell you guys the end of the arc- it's about friendship and happiness.

Japanese people are insanely stupid and it's what's going to happen. Every Universe is going to survive and it's going to be an "uh...just kidding arc." Six and seven are going to be combined and be considered the strongest. Guess that sums it up.

I funded this arc, and talked to the Yakuza.

You have Gohan and Trunks, their mothers aren't strongest.

the problem is, no strong female saiyan would want to fuck yamcha or master roshi. Tien maybe because he's supposedly tall and handsome, but not the other two, their power levels are too low. They would seem like insignificant ants to them if they were even at SS level

The spirit bomb was absorbed / imploded, not exploded.

Jap gov't is trying to increase the population, offering kickbacks and incentives to women and families. Women just enjoy working and earning their own money more. Plus you can buy any aspect of a relationship from sex to talking to cuddling, so they have reached near-peak capitalism and don't really have any reason to carry on with traditional family structure in their eyes.

Saiyan men don't care about women being physically strong, they're attracted to women with strong personalities like Bulma and Chi-Chi. Maybe Saiyan women cared about physical strength and prowess and personality was secondary.

chichi and bulma are supposedly "strong-willed" or some other BS. Yamcha is a perpetual beta.

Well, the millienials are also straddle with student loan debt over there as well. Plus, they can't find a sustainable job that doesn't make them work 12+ hour work days from M-F. That alone will hurt a countries ability to increase their population. yes, I agree they have reached near-peak capitalism at the cost of their population and youth.

Kid, you don't even know. The yakuza control everything. I wanted to go and study judo there and thought better of it. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is under yakuza control.

I'm going to 10th planet jui jitsu if I can, to get my black belt. Rather that fuck with those dudes in japan. I'm not giving them four-hundred dollars for what I need ten dollars to study under masters.

The only reason why I'm interested in this show is because I want to know if bobobo will do another DB doujin. So really I don't care about this show at all.

It's neat so it's allowed

Only 400$ to go to Japan? I remember studying abroad their for 1 year and that plane ticket was 1K!! How did you get a steal of only 400$ to Japan!?

"it is cool so it is allowed"
-Zen-oh Sama

What would happen if Kefka got pregnant and then unfused?

Tien, Roshi and Yamcha are plenty strong when you consider that none of the universe 6 saiyans know how to go super saiyan.

That didn't happen.

I was considering people that think it's somehow OK to do...what?

they would both be half-pregnant

Caulifla and especially Kale make for shit wives by Saiyan standards. Neither are domineering enough to impress Saiyan males. Kale is a doormat and Caulifla doesn't care about anything but fights.

Goku has treated Caulifla as the teenage daughter he never had. Her love to fight equals his, so teaching her is very fulfilling since neither Gohan nor Goten have the saiyan taste for battle.

what if ginyu switched bodies with her, and then unfused

Speak American! I don't speak bad hombre. Also, why are you not building the wall

If vegeta can turn down a hot as fuck catgirl that was thirsty for his dick then he can turn down anyone. He's loyal to Bulma.

the battlefield makes no fucking sense

it was fine until not-broly appeared and made it into a randomly generated area. every scene is just full of fucking structures but no evidence of anybody else fighting right there

but then they'll just have weak worthless children and the show would be filled with more gohans

Actually, both of them of the potential to go super saiyan. The fuck are you talking about?

Almost no Saiyans can do that. It like saying "oh I hate all these women that pole vault and have perfect bodies, I'm saving myself."

The fuck is wrong with you?

she's going to be deleted. good!

So if there were nameks in U6 stronger than Piccolo, why weren't they brought to the last tournament?

Of all the things that annoy me with super, it's how creeped Piccolo has been. He goes from beating first form Cell to jobbing to a tired Frost, and is now the bitch of two noname Nameks from U6.

So Vegita ultra instinct when? And please don't reply me with Shaggy ultra instinct.

>Kale and Caulifla fuse
>No more fucking scenes about Kale and Caulifla interacting and wasting our time
Truly a blessing in the skies

Gohan is so irrelevant that he could be thrown out of the ring by the shockwaves of Goku and Kafla fighting and I wouldn't be surprised

So is she really called Kefla or you guys are guessing? Cause Kalifa sounds much better.

I agree, If the warriors from Planet Vegeta saw two female saiyans achieve the legendary SS1 they would be trying to kill each other for their pussies!

What are you talking about. We take SS1 for granted b/c we've seen it so many times. But remember, U6 saiyans have never seen that form. SO to them its foreign. And U7 saiyans thought SS1 was just a myth or legend to keep their morals high to finally defeat Frieza

kefla was used in the episode synopsis we found last week

your parents power levels dont matter, (goku is stronger than vegeta even though he comes from worse breeding stock) all that matters is getting those sweet saiyan+earthling genes for easy SS and acess to the most broken skill in DBZ, Zenkai boost.

This is pretty bullshit. Almost as bullshit as Goku "recovering stamina" while fighting/training not one but two opponents. I can allow Roshi having bottles for his mafuuba because he's a regular human and needed an edge but those two sluts already have enough battle power to spare and they're still getting the potara upgrade and I bet it will last far longer than the Zamasu fight. These two mary sues are getting spoonfed more asspulls than Goku and the fanbase is fine with it because "dude female saiyan waifus lmao"

>Kalifa sounds much better.

Man this is one of the few contexts where you could actually say this and be right.

SS is not impressive for universe 6 saiyans, it takes no training or risk, and your kids wont get the hybrid boost either.

Beerus and Champa fusion when?

Because he's an overcocky guy who leech off of Herms98 and got lucky that he like Geekdom and elevated him. He rushes to do "reviews" of an episode 2 seconds after it finishes airing only to have it plague with content errors and wrong dialogues, etc.

Plus, Geekdom got mad ( I think it was in during the Zamasu arc) when he did a review and everyone called him out for literally getting the entire episode wrong and trying to be "first reviewer" on Youtube and to slow down and watch it at least two times before doing a review. He did an apology video but still shit on his fans for being too harsh on him and that he makes mistakes.

ultra instinct SSB Kaio Ken x20 with Super Spirit bomb will lose to Kafla

did we really have to waste a whole episode on goku sparring with the two mary sues?

would have rather seen a filler episode with yamcha, goten, trunks and marron protecting 17s island.

So how is two monkey girls that have barely train for a couple of days be on equal terms with gods that have train for 8916735891359813751837 years?

I wanna smell those monkey girl's sweaty armpits.

wow

Yeah, but if Cabba is an example of how U6 Saiyan men are, and he's one of the strongest, then I don't thin the U6 Saiyan men have the same tastes in women as U7 Saiyan men.

Half saiyans are more powerful than pure blooded saiyans.

Well that's what Vegeta thought when he saw Gohan.

Proven wrong many times

Female saiyajins suck, they suck now and they would have sucked then. Everything about DBS is ass. I only catch an episode here and there if it appears on YouTube otherwise I'd never go out of my way to watch this horse shit. Dragon Ball to me is the manga and everything up til the final episode of the Buu saga, anything else is a crude imitation.

what's the point of trying to add tension to these irrelevant fights where Goku just toys with someone?

Also

>goku base beating on Caulifla
>He goes ss2 and literally nothing about the fight changes

lol

Chichi! Gohan! Goten!

Meet your new brothers! I went to U6 and fought with Kale and Caulifla that somehow a new kid came up!

How strange is that?

Toriyama said himself that "hybrid children" have an easy time reaching super saiyan, and considering how broken SS is, its a clear advantage.

>He goes ss2 and literally nothing about the fight changes

Well, they at least explained that bullshit, assuming you weren't tuning out the peanut gallery commentary. It is easy to do, so I understand if you did.

Some blah blah about him continually bringing out more and more of Califula's hidden potential, so he kept ramping things up little by little to keep the fight "even". Eventually she and Kale matched what he could do in SS2 and he needed to bust out 3 just to maintain the quo.

I don't know what this is supposed to mean, though. Power levels have gone completely wonky, but it is inevitable that whatever scaling happens as a result of some technique will eventually stop being effective over time. It is simply mathematical.

Look at something like Kao Ken, which doubles your power in an instant. If you're 5000, after KK you're 10,000. Useful, surely. But when you're 1 x 10^10th power level, going 2 x 10^10th power level is a lot less impressive. So Kaio Ken x 1 is less useful.

I think SS is going that route. It is a simple linear product with a better modifier (a*n). Base power X whatever the factor is, which is greater than KK by itself, so it is more useful. But all linear increases, as "n" increases or the base increases are left behind by geometric (n^a), exponential (a^n), or factoral increases (n!) eventually (though n^n will eventually outclass n!)

It would fucking rule if the ultimate Saiyan form was just being bald.

I really enjoy this gif and find it relatable. I'm not joking.

Never. /thread

no way