How do we stop the blue wave?

Will Trump supporters turn out in numbers comparable to 2016?

Attached: IMG_3812.jpg (468x337, 67K)

There is no blue wave, the democrats ran a valid moderate candidate in a purple state. If anything, this is going to fuck them over when they get overconfident and start running Bernie and Hillary esque candidates.

Republican candidates should lie and pretend to be Anti-Trump, then support him when they actually get into office.

The democrats still have not produced anyone who could beat Trump. Their only chance is to get some moderate Midwestern guy that presented himself as a common sense, middle of the road guy who is focused on the economy instead of social justice issues. Basically, Bill Clinton v2.0, but really hit the midwest region. It will be hard for anyone to gain traction with the far left now...and the Republicans are gonna vote Republican.

Your moron leader is self destruct,Democrats will win midterms election render twitter on chief a seating duck for the remaining of his term.

>Your moron leader is self destruct

Send George Soros to Gitmo.

Attached: BandofBrothers.jpg (962x698, 69K)

I'm really concerned about the surge in democratic victories in these "special" elections. Hopefully republicans are too busy being occupied with living their lives instead of worrying about politics like the dems do. Republicans should have a good turnout in November though and retain both house and senate.

>here's how bernie can still win

Attached: 15369298_1833594100187504_332673801262487817_o.jpg (1240x969, 117K)

>your moron leader is self destruct
What did he mean by this?

Attached: IMG_0330.png (225x225, 4K)

we should just start running as democrats as well. jews play both sides. why don't we?

this is my fear. the demonrats will get smart and run some blue dog, union supporting, good ol boy who will get all the midwest states and blue states. any democrat in the white house is a bad thing for us as they will just go in lockstep with their party when it comes down to it. my sincere hope is that they double down on "fuck wypipo" and run a latinx women of color or some shit and commit political suicide rather than abandon the progressive, white genocide agenda.

That's not a bad idea actually, get ourselves elected in the dem primary by screaming leftist mantra and then turn around and either throw the election or flat out swap sides.

or just run in a black district, promise them all reparations (with repatriations too, niggers are too stupid to know what that means) and talk about how the other dems is gay an shieeeet.

Voting democrat personally

Attached: 8DDA09AB-D4B0-4151-9DB7-1A61A64D2F81.png (384x384, 11K)

You need a paper trail, and the "right" as citizen to monitor the voting process

Well a lot of Independents and Bernie or Bust bros that are part of the predicted "blue wave" flipped sides after the election, despite the potential for voter fraud I don't think it will actually happen.

>You need a paper trail, and the "right" as citizen to monitor the voting process
> →

Attached: VFraud.jpg (1096x549, 49K)

>How do we stop the blue wave?
Nearly all the Republicans I know are sick and fucking tired of Trump and his daily fuckery. Trump may have convinced his half-wit TrumDumpsters to worship the Kremlin and suck Putin's cock, but the rest of us are patriots who refuse and resist. I don't care if I have to vote for Crooked Hillary next time because I'm over this shit.

This here. Trump is a shit show and ghis moronic followers whining about white genocide and some bullshit coal jobs disgust even white Americans. In fact I would say the Trump redneck base does more damage than anything esp considering how brown America is

>I'm over this shit
god syndrome?

Why contain it?

Trump's pretty much a Democrat at this point.