California is redpilling the normies

California is redpilling the normies.

Attached: Untitled.png (487x480, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/California_Politics/comments/84f1ec/i_am_kevin_de_león_candidate_for_the_us_senate_in/
youtube.com/watch?v=qVwRDcF-YTQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managerial_state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hahhaahaha! Omfg. Epic.

Attached: TrumpCarlos.jpg (271x315, 18K)

Well this visibility should make him very easy to deport.

bump for depression

Attached: 1504671084144.jpg (591x734, 48K)

How long until they officially allow "undocumented" immigrants to vote in state and then federal elections so we can curbstomp this state back into a territory?

Why not just remove citizenship from all Americans? Then everyone will be undocumented.

please deport him
please deport him
please deport him

Attached: wish you would.jpg (351x366, 27K)

his name is Lizbeth?

Why haven't you kicked California out of the United States yet?
This is an embarrassment.

So he's an "undocumented immigrant"? That's a funny way of saying he's a wayward Mexican.

Attached: 1510641192802.jpg (406x604, 58K)

He is Kevin De Leon, the President Pro Tempore of the State Senate. He is also running against Diane Fienstein for US Senate.

She is the illegal/appointee.

HAHAHHAHAAHAHA. I and thought Ontario was beyond redemption. Also how does the beaner get paid? Envelopes of cash, or did they let her steal an SS number?

Attached: pepe_blow.jpg (474x380, 63K)

White the white Liberals largely don't understand is this: Darkies are only respectful of whites because they think White Cops will fuck them up if they misbehave. As the Darkies get more numerous, they will stop being afraid of punishment and will begin to assert their will on anyone they feel like. They will not be afraid of White Self Haters like they are of White Cops.

*What in place of White.

How is this legal? How can a non-citizen be hired for a job in the USA, especially a State job? What am I missing here? How does he qualify? Whose Social Security Number is he using? What does he know about American government that makes him able to do a State job?

Where is ICE?

>She was born in Oaxaca, Mexico and came to the United States with her parents when she was 14, according to de León's office
Looks like DACA

Also looks like that dude is named Kevin De Leon

Reported

Attached: Capture.jpg (1883x945, 104K)

deportation when?

>I'm just a Dreamer I didn't know any better when I came here I was just a kid
>illegally immigrate at 14

pick one and only one

It's NewSpeak for illegal alien

Doing God's Work

Can we carpet bomb San Fran with a fleet of B52s first?

>anonymous man appointed to statewide position
Are they overlooking his identity theft or just not doing background checks?
Seems like if you need a background check to own a gun you should have a background check when entering a position affecting millions of lives.

AMA with Kevin de León, candidate for the US Senate in California

@1pm
reddit.com/r/California_Politics/comments/84f1ec/i_am_kevin_de_león_candidate_for_the_us_senate_in/

Attached: 1521094499267m.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

not even correct date

We're waiting for them to declare secession so nuclear napalm can be authorized.

they already do. all you need is a picture id to vote in cuckifornia

don’t even need that desu. you can vote provisionally without id as many times you want. They allegedly weed through these to eliminate duplicate voters but I doubt that ever happens.
We need to meme that Nazis are going to practice open and widespread voter fraud. They will drive precinct to precinct and impersonate voters. Only way to stop it is mandatory voter id

Thats the screen I took. Check file properties. It's a govt site what do you expect.

this is too good of an idea to be buried and forgotten

Not even Canada is this stupid with immigration. What does it say when a fucking leaf is better than us at enforcing immigration law?

Attached: ea8.png (600x583, 408K)

Good.

Attached: 1505265323824.png (510x565, 200K)

>Only way to stop it is mandatory voter id

Ironically the right wingers resist this.

Remember when CA only voted blue twice during the cold war? Good times... (1948 & 1964 if you're wondering)

Hitler is proud of you user

About three fity.

This is unironically what leftists want. They want no borders, no citizenship, and no country. They want the world to be a place where they can walk from one place to the next, have sex with all of the different colored men, then walk to the corner and get a soy latte.

lol fuck that. these people made their bed now they can fucking lie in it

BUILD THE WALL (around California)

>MUH redpilling normies
Fuck off shill, there's no redpilling them.
There's just further radicalizing the ones we already have.

Nice defeatist post, shill

Why does the federal government not go in there and arrest him?

What exactly is stopping ICE just picking her up and throwing her back over the border? How can she work without a SSN? Am I missing something here?

>"BORDERS SHOULDNT EXIST! BUT THE WHITES SHOULD GO BACK TO EUROPE!"

Attached: 1515357211020.png (457x500, 60K)

I say we support this. we need to get undocumented workers in high positions in the democrats then deport them at the most opportune time.

Her age is 33?

They are all over in our government. Also dual citizenship jews. We're fucked.

Hahahaha. I can't wait til Sessions gives some gutless empty threat over this. They know they've been gelded. White people either radicalize or lose all political power in a generation. Beautiful. No more cuctears.

But that isn't true, it seems like the only people on Earth who argue against Voter ID are American leftists. It isn't, and never was a matter of debate in most countries.

Muredering Kate Steinle wasn’t a crime either. But I recently was made a felon for punching a dude who tried to hit me with his car

>hates russia
>lets mexico walk on in
tell me, what difference do liberals see?
a: none. they see nothing but simply think as they are told to think

>mateo
doesnt deserve the name desu

the absolute state of the Democrat party

Attached: 476BA053-DEAD-43E8-99C7-BFC4E61DC0D3.jpg (314x314, 36K)

Why couldn't this guy help Mexico? If he's so good he could surly help his own people in his own home FAR more then he could help California. Coward, traitor to his people, and enemy of ours.

exif data to scrubbed on upload newfriend

>indigenous american appointed in an american state
whats the problem here? america doesnt even belong to whites.

>Undocumented Immigrant
You mean Criminal Alien?

California is a Mexican state

HIJO DA PUTA, COMPADRE!

>youtube.com/watch?v=qVwRDcF-YTQ

Attached: p9090261_2.jpg (949x633, 183K)

>But that isn't true

Start a voter ID thread without mentioning illegals here on Sup Forums and the retards will swarm protesting government overreach and laughing at dum Yuros for accepting it.

> argue against Voter ID are American leftists

They're only against it specifically in the voting context because they know full well all the illegals would be up shit creek and they need those votes. So there it's the opposite situation. Start a thread in a US democratic forum talking about the benefits of state registration and how it can help tackle the gun problem and propose mandatory IDs and they'll cheer.

It's almost like most people are fucking retards.

Attached: 1521112145259.jpg (573x493, 57K)

I fucking hate Mexicunts and Liberals

Her district is all Mexicans he should win easy.

Well he’s for sure getting deported now. Good job California.

>public figure
Deportation when?

The funniest part of the Democrats bringing in all the Mexicans will be all the Mexicans kicking the whites and blacks out of the Democratic party. Liberals are complete retards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managerial_state
A Mexican criminal(Democrat voter) killed a law-abiding White woman(Republican voter) in a city dominated by ideological and race-driven leftist Democrats.

Basically you're in a state of undeclared war, the leftists know this war is going on and are actively waging it which is why it's perfectly reasonable for them to kill their enemies and get off the guy doing the act. Right-wingers usually don't act like any demographic/ideological conflict is happening which is why they always get shafted. and the world is increasingly becoming more (insanely) left-wing.

In your specific case you had a person comitting a crime(drunk driving or attempted homicide) versus a person defending himself agianst. People defending or wanting to defend or retaliate agianst criminals are often right-wing conservatives, people initiating crime are often Democrat-voting spics and niggers. Therefore the extremely left-wing judiciary (and politicians depending on where you live) will actively try to bend or even create new laws to fuck over the victim(you) and defend and get off the actual criminal.

You don’t need to make shit up. You can’t be jailed for anything you say about another person. It’s our god given right to be miserable assholes to each other.