JUST IN: Trump imposes new sanctions on Russia for election interference

thehill.com/homenews/administration/378564-trump-slaps-new-sanctions-on-russia-over-cyber-meddling

Attached: 1457742736259[1].png (574x601, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suck it Ivan!

What's the problem here? I thought Russians liked sanctions, all they talk about is how sanctions force them to become self-reliant and expand their industry. So why not? It's not like they're targeting average citizens. That's what the counter-sanctions do.

Should I even bother clicking on that link? Our media never can make up it's mind. Trump is either colluding with Russia and letting them get away with everything, or he's a brash fool that is hellbent on starting a global nuclear war.
>leaves Russia alone - bad!
>addresses Russia - bad!

Attached: tS49nC9.jpg (600x315, 40K)

May Allah protect the US and UK

It really is the same old shit.
>So you are ok with Trump going full neocon? He's not a Russian puppet, but he's a JEW NEOCON KIKE SHILL

Attached: DFCA5451-7191-4499-96D1-D3FC02B55677.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

I’m not clicking it.
>Russia investigation concluded, no collusion found.
>trump imposes sanctions for something we can’t prove.
I just don’t see the point. It’s information fatigue.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Why is he such a cuck? Why is he feeding the democratic pro-cold war narrative?

oh no no no no no, oh nonononono non on on no no no noHAHAHAHA OH NOOOONONONOONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONO HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

i read it but its short on substance. there are five companies and 16 individuals targetted but we only get to know one of the companies (internet research agency, their troll farm)

>mfw these sanctions effect my lifestyle
cant afford a molot AK anymore. i mean i can, but 1600 bucks for a fucking AK??

Attached: 1519233284229.gif (400x204, 44K)

I understand how you feel AK bro. AK's are my favorite platform and now you're lucky to even get a WASR at a decent price.

I voted for Hillary but I'm kinda liking the orange faggot a bit more lately.

they say the new batch of WASRs are way better than they used to be. the old century arms imports sucked
since he turned out to be a jew puppet? not surprised. why are you even here? leave

Trump is a submissive deep state bitch. Nothing new.
Anyway, who cares about these worthless sanctions. It wont chant anything

>all they talk about is how sanctions force them to become
Who are "they"? Who the fuck are "they"?! Who are you talking about? Putin? Then call him out in person, you fuckin' PUSSY. God...
Listen, we have no stake in this, we have no beef with you or any other people on this god damn planet, and we sure as hell DO NOT want to have any sanctions imposed on us.
We're prisoners here. Stop projecting a retarded decision of one nigger-tier-IQ manlet on the entire people.

Attached: Inhales.jpg (514x836, 424K)

>babby sanctions on the dozen Russians Mueller already arrested
>(the ones Nunes said don't exist kek)
>big sanction bill still sitting in Trumps desk with the 130 million Tillerson never spent for precisely this thing

Look at big bad Donny whip up the fire and fury, here comes the spin

Attached: 1507304312185.gif (450x188, 1.95M)

>Trump is a submissive deep state bitch

Yup and polfags like keep making execuses for him.

>faggot

At least try to stay in character

Well yeah, they're definitely not bad guns but my point was that due to the sanctions, the prices of AK's have generally sky rocketed. I remember you used to be able to get a wasr for 400 bucks back in 2011. Now they're going for about 700-800 bucks.

Cabellas has used ones in great shape for $500. I bought an sks a long time ago for $200. The ammunition is top dollar though.
Thanks for the run down.

>NO SANCTIONS ON US PLZ
This is only on the guys Mueller arrested. Nothing to worry about unless you're caught moving money for fearless leader, Boris Badenov

They'e not sanctioning you, they're sanctioning your shit government, including the FSB. If Russia sanctions the CIA I wouldn't give a fuck.

FUCK RUSSIA

Russia is a shithole, don't shill for them

Attached: zzz3.jpg (960x678, 166K)

>Nothing to worry about
en.wikipedia.org
/wiki/Russian_financial_crisis_(2014%E2%80%932017)
Because:

When you impose sanctions on our elites, they swiftly impose sanctions on us, peasants. No one wins shit in this situation. Arrest their bank accounts and be done, we don't need your bloody sanctions.

well Boris, it is kinda the fault of your people that you:

>Have a hard on for STRONK MASKULIN MAN types that govern you by keeping their boots on your throard
>Know how corrupted Putin and his cronies are yet keep "electing" him because "the alternative is worse"

You get the government you deserve

>excuses
Trump was always shit, it had nothing to do with your jew world order theories

>jew world order theories

>theories

Well shit, tough titty. Maybe Russian peasants should do something about the fact their leaders take out their frustration of the West's sanctions on their own people.

>muh financial hardships
Tough sledding Igor, lock up your daughters and save up your potatoe like the rest of us

it was fascinating watching Sup Forums project their own naziboo beliefs onto a literal snake oil salesman who would've told them that the Moon was fake news and didn't exist if it got him any more votes

Sup Forums got duped by a Jew loving retard. its glorious

>Jews ruined Trump! Damn deep state!
Oh im laffin fer reelz rite nao

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x124, 106K)

>We're prisoners here. Stop projecting a retarded decision of one nigger-tier-IQ manlet on the entire people.
Well then maybe it's fucking time you got rid of him Pietrov
You got rid of your royalty once, didn't you??

Shut up monkey.

as usual FAKE NEWS
no sanctions on government
just a dozen INDIVIDUALS and companies

I only hate our cuckold Zionist globalist anti white politicians

brits who value free speech get in here