How in the fuck did so many countries get to the point where nationalism is the de facto contrarian point of view?

How in the fuck did so many countries get to the point where nationalism is the de facto contrarian point of view?

Attached: contrarian-investing.jpg (300x212, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yd2ydct3rBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How in the fuck did so many men get to the point where a Canadian professor is the de facto voice of reason?

you know how.

Attached: larval stage jew -.jpg (526x684, 35K)

Most countries, shitholes and non-shitholes alike, are de-facto nationalist as the default point of view for the majority of citizens.

Some people think too much nationalism causes world war and those people tend to get jobs in media and government, which doesn't give nationalism a de-facto outlet that is available to everyone because that is like pouring gasoline on the fire

Which country do you live in?

I'm not going to say where it's from but I actually was a member of the message board where this image was first posted, it had a considerable jewish following and I remember someone replying: "call the local school system and inform them they wont need another Ebeneezer Scrooge for the school play ever again" (this was around ten years ago at least)

WWI and WWII

lol

Ah... The wars that, at the time somewhat prior, top bankers, and oil tycoons decided they needed a common threat to introduce new global monetary systems? Gotch'ya.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Jews demonizing the concept of Nationism and milking guilt over the one bad thing that's ever happened to them for nearly a century, despite the fact that they themselves have a extensive history of unpunished war crimes into the modern day, take part in slave trades, have an ethnostate, deport niggers, and can silence social justice warriors in their own country but control the media and law makers of other countries that tells them they can't do those things.
Would literally team up with all other races and Islamists to fight our common enemy the Jew at this point, but too many of my fellow whites are so high strung and stubborn on loyalty to their race for us to fight back. Especially since wiping Israel off the map would stop the importation of rapefugees. Keeping us divided is how Jews win.

fpbp

>master race
>easily cowed by Jews
sure thing, whitey

>He doesn't want to admit his ideology caused the two most disastrous wars in human history

Attached: 1494865783983.jpg (640x583, 93K)

Imperialism and Jews are to blame, not nationalism.

>so many white countries
fixed that for you.

Attached: muttley.gif (320x210, 836K)

> I'm a shitskin and I don't know what the jewish parasite is
> also whitey gib welfare

(((nobody knows)))

Attached: c4a.jpg (680x558, 23K)

Our country was nationalistic, sure, but we were also isolationists prior to WWI. Our fuckheads in government allowed attacks to happen to our citizens, in order to "justify" us getting involved with war.

America didn't start WWI

I'm not saying the US started it, but we got involved with it, even though we shouldn't have.

If this is you saying you're not white then you're retarded, the Jews own you too.
We should be fighting the common enemy DeVante.

It’s almost like there is a group of people who have no real national allegiance and goals that are “Supra”national. Can anyone think of any likely candidates?

That sounds like pretty dangerous, anti-Semitic thinking, citizen. Are you white, and a nationalist, by any chance—you know; a 'white nationalist'?

Attached: k74HHFAD.jpg (340x340, 12K)

I am sorry officer. I realize I have strayed into wrongthink. I will turn myself in for re-education immediately.

You retards don't want to accept the fact that white nations are responsible for their own downfall and you can't blame everything on the Jews. Jews prey upon weakness, and white nations became weak. How did they become weak? Simple.

World War II is the foundation myth of the modern West. The foundation myth of the modern West posits nationalists as the ultimate evil, and liberals and communists as the ultimate good, because they oppose the ultimate evil. Progressives latched onto this and declared that nationalism was a step towards Nazism, and nobody wanted to be a Nazi, so we shied away from nationalism.

It's that fucking simple.

World War II.

"Literally Hitler"

Unless we break the conditioning that tells us we're Nazis for caring about our nations, we will be permanently doomed.

youtube.com/watch?v=yd2ydct3rBU

jews you fucking retarded goy.

(((They))) are responsible.

Attached: 1520434934991.jpg (594x479, 98K)