>bio is "A literal nazi"
>publish identifying information about your real life on Twitter
>attend contentious alt-right event
>make no effort to conceal your face
>get attacked by anarchists
>publish videos of yourself at the event and identify who you are
>get doxxed by anarchists
>blame the alt-right event organizers for ruining your life
This is why you don't allow women to participate in radical politics - they can't handle being suppressed and will immidiately backstab you to try to save face. What's worse are all the faggots and internet optomitrists who actually think that she has a point (or pretend like they do because they hate Richard Spencer).

Attached: asisexpected.jpg (819x873, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDYO5Dnh8-Q)
twitter.com/JackieGoebbels/status/974053867699736576
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So fucking true. My mum teased my politics out of me and then has taken it on and is all fervant about it, being a loud mouthed idiot, even talking about wanting to go to events such as Tommy Robinson on Sunday. It's like restrain yourself you fucking idiot.

Sounds like my gf. I've redpilled the shit out of her but now I need to keep a constant eye on wtf she post or talk about in public as she tends to go overboard. I use a certain tact when approaching that stuff whereas she has a tendency to sperg out lmao.

>I use a certain tact when approaching that stuff whereas she has a tendency to sperg out lmao.

This is a big deal lad. Kind of different but now my mum is like this. I would even consider breaking up with your gf as carefully as possible and moving on. I wouldn't be surprised if years down the line she smears your name somehow intentionally or not.

Attached: 8971457.jpg (608x402, 25K)

Would you prefer her go to an Aerosmith concert and flash her flabby fucking tits instead? It's amazing how one is a prized venue and the other is banned in the UK.

I'm glad a cute girl is saying it. Maybe you'll listen now. Most of the irl events are stupid to attend. People get doxxed and lose their jobs. Not worth it and the leaders will not help you if it happens. Need other tactics.

>Bin that politics

I would prefer that she doesn't create a big mess and then drag me in................... As the OP said, the women get really fervant and spill spaghetti every and then end up blaming the male in the situation.

Nah I'm not worried about that desu. She can still chill out when I explain it to her. She actually got good morals and wants to raise a good family with me and is quite traditional. I'd rather teach her the way than dump her simply out of fear.

This is obvious, the problem is that she goes to the events and exposes her face etc then blames the guys.......... Guys such as Richard have done nothing wrong, I mean I certainly wouldn't to go those events/do what Richard does but I am not going to try and destroy him. If I were to go one of those events it would be my choice, not his.

She is a liability. But if you want to take the risk so be it.

He is dumb when it comes to this stuff. It is partially his responsibility. I like him but he's not a good leader or organizer.

When I saw this girl on twitter I thought she was a troll at first but apparently she's real and she's cringy af.

No no, use the same tactics. It's fun seeing "red-pilled" losers ruin their lives following false ideologies.

For me, the fact Richard is out there doing what he is doing is probably a good thing generally. Speaking for myself I will not get involved in stuff like that, partly because of the negative consequences. What I would definitely not do is get involved and go all 14/88 then blame the guys.

Seriously, fuck that cancerous girl. What a fucking liability.

Attached: 1521128694839.jpg (620x425, 50K)

>I'm glad a cute girl is saying it. Maybe you'll listen now.

Is this what you're like? If a cute girl tells you the sky is red, will you believe her? Whether or not Spencer is a good leader or whatever, this cunt expects men to protect her from her own stupid decisions, just like every other thot. Her sexual attractiveness doesn't make her any less of a retard.

Spencer is at least partially to blame. Dozens of young guys doxxed and he never tries to help them. He only helps the rich guys like Conte.

>2018 still accepting white women in your movement
Its almost as if you dont want to infiltrate the government and retake back our lands.

Did they find any nudes?

>have opinion
>have to conceal face, hide identity, proof read everything in case of doxxing
>current year

How did it get this bad? Only a civil war, no, a global race war can fix this.

Women have zero agency and just go with whatever will get them the most shekels/male attention.

Spencer should do more to protect all of the young people he gets to go to irl events.

Stop being a shithead and you wouldn't have this problem.

>everybody i dont like is a cult
the current year is a massive faggot

Well I hope it is clear to people that this can happen if you go to these events. If they didn't think of it in the first place they are not street wise at all, and if they blame guys such as Richard they are morons.

>I'm glad a cute girl is saying it. Maybe you'll listen now.
Pathetic projection.

Attached: PolGeneral16.gif (383x204, 2.09M)

>>everybody i dont like is a cult
>the current year is a massive faggot

Lol, actually now I am reminded of the woman who started the whole 'Stefan Molyneux is a cult' thing (youtube.com/watch?v=CDYO5Dnh8-Q)

Women get all fervant and go to the extremes and then blame the men

How do you know he’s a liberal?

I agree it's her fault for getting doxxed but she kind of has a point about how our movement is just a bucnh of mini personality cults. This behavior has caused us to become stagnant.

It's like when Trump first got elected and held a bunch of rallies because he didn't know what to do and needed to do something he knew he was good at to stall for time.

We're the same way, we're pussyfooting around the next step which is running for office and getting hung up on banner drops, fliers, and protesting against Antifa.

>Become who are are

What?

>Antifa
>Relevant
Pick one.

Almost all of my close friends are redpilled. My wife does what a good wife should do, vote for who I tell her to vote for and have kids. All of immediate family know my views, and love me regardless, in fact my father agrees with me on race realism. Every once in a while I show my power level but i live in the South and racism is kinda accepted. Just yesterday me and this guy we're talking about how Dems care more about illegals who showed up yesterday than today's white poor and working class.

I really do think that's the case. If we survive, let's hope we can learn from past mistakes and rebuild without (((subversion))). We need unity. No wars with white nations.

But she's right about Richard Spencer, everything that he does is a failure.The only hope for burgers now is Identity Evropa and patriotic front if they drop the fasces symbol.

Imagine calling yourself ‘Jackie Goebbels’ and having your face out there then blaming everyone else for you being outed. Imagine being so vapid that you change your values so quickly just to please the addicts and weirdos of ‘former alt-right’ twitter. Imagine taking advice from that Kentucky clown Beardson Beardly/Matt Evans. The guy who just got doxed by a gay Asian on twitter. The guy who patrols ‘tradthots’ yet has a literal feminist-chub-Instagram-addict for a wife.

Attached: 21276484.jpg (640x640, 89K)

>not doing this with every woman so they all organise
This is exactly how the kikes brought feminism to the west.
They convinced women of an idea, let them organise each other and then just steered them in the right direction.
Why we're not doing the exact same thing with these girls is a mystery to me.
>THEY'RE ONLY E-CELEB ATTENTION WHORES, GOY
Nevermind.

I agree with you in my post. Beating up/getting beat up by black bloc try hards is not useful and does nothing.

Maybe I should have included a comma or a break in there "which is running for office - but we're getting hung up on..."

They don't give a fuck about the white working class because the white working class won't vote for them. The same thing happens all over the western world. Democracy and third-world immigration don't mix. Multiculturalism will always lead to a resentful underclass voting for more gibs from the host population.

Mate women are useless when it comes to government change or cultural one as a matter of fact, also we shouldnt rely on them especially white women after they have show where their loyalty is.

A thing I've noticed about people like her is that they just as easily go as they come. If she didn't leave because she was doxxed she would've left after being converted to communism.

Women will and can't never be right wing.

>ywn go to see based tommy with yer mum

Attached: 1474265159864.jpg (500x366, 28K)

Lmfao, it's sort of nice having someone you can talk about it with right?

The optics people are cucks. They do it out of a feminine fear of being attacked. They have no testosterone in their body

she just didn't have any friends. Imagine that, bullying a trad thot with no friends into leaving the movement. Nice job Beardson you dumb nigger

Go with your mom man

Attached: Tommy Robinson punches migrant.webm (1260x720, 2.92M)

I know several people that had to move states and sometimes the country after attending a public rally. She's just a young girl but she's telling the truth about what happens. The fact that Spencer keeps holding these events bothers me.

Full video:

twitter.com/JackieGoebbels/status/974053867699736576

That being said, the ideas are 100% correct but we just need better methods.

Women should never be involved in politics, but you have retarded orbiters like Finnknight who will insist they're useful because they think other women will listen to them and become redpilled. Women do not understand politics enough for this to ever happen, the very best they could ever do is imitate the politics of men without fully comprehending them.

>politically opinion is that of love for own race, culture and traditional value
>shithead

We cannot be subversive like the kikes, we must rally and use truth to send them scurrying like cockroaches when the light comes on.

It’s fine to attend events if you take precautions, you just shouldn’t blame others if you don’t. Everyone who attends these things should know they are taking a risk - these are risks everyone in the movement takes. That said, risk will always be present and always be necessary to win. Our enemies aren’t going to make it easy for us.

It’s a shame the college tour can’t move forward at the moment but it’s hardly Spencer’s fault that the police support anarchists to violently suppress us. Boundary pushing is necessary to affect change, All of the “moderate” groups like IE better be aware that as soon as they try to actually move the needle they will get the same treatment as TWP. Our enemies don’t care about our distinctions.

I really fucking hate women.

Attached: 20180315_102234.png (717x1033, 202K)

Hopefully this will redpill a lot of people on Sup Forums regarding white women and see them for what they are.

Tbh you actually need unflinching activists in the UK at this point. You're too far gone for just waiting on an opportunity.

She's basically parroting the irony bros now. Again i agreed with part of what she said but that's a little too far.

>I agree it's her fault for getting doxxed but she kind of has a point about how our movement is just a bucnh of mini personality cults.

This is the whole world mate. Most people, women especially defer their thinking to influential people etc. This is nothing wrong with us as a movement. I think for myself and don't drop spaghetti everywhere, it is not hard to just do the same.

This is because women don't do what's rational and logical, but what feels good.
Ordinarily there's a man to keep them from doing that where it causes problems, aka outside of the household.
In gouvernment bureaucracy however, there's no sense of responsibility. All you have is a big jar of money, and a shitload of people who "need help".
That's why they always want more money. They run out of it too quickly, and that will never stop.

Even outside of gouvernment.
Ever noticed how there are far more mental illness diagnoses now than there used to be?
I remember hearing about psychology for the first time, that it was a bit of a time waste for people since psychiatry was the real deal.
Now though the healthcare system, lacking in absolutely everything else, is utterly swamped with psychologists, and almost all of them are women.
It just about tickles the mind enough to wonder if the case of overdiagnosis is stimulated to make these cunts feel like they're A) helping people in a way they don't need and B) like they haven't wasted their youth on a study that doesn't make money.
Personal anecdote, 3 years of being beaten up on a daily basis made me a social recluse back in primary. Nevermind the details for now, but the teachers reckoned that there was something wrong with me (there was, bullied and beaten) so they sent me to the psychologists.
Apparently I wasn't distrustful of other kids because I was getting clobbered wherever I went, it was autism.
Next two years were spent thinking about suicide and race wars. Not good when you're 11-12.
But just to illustrate the point, all those teachers were women, and while the psychologist who determined the autism was a man, the intern who actually studied me was a woman, and he didn't want to give the diagnosis, "but it might help in the future."

Sorry to blog but this is by far my biggest point of contention.
Women may have all the best intentions in the world, they haven't the sense to abstain from them.

This, the 14 words are more important than feeling comfortable or being publicly ostracised

>Imagine calling yourself ‘Jackie Goebbels’ and having your face out there then blaming everyone else for you being outed. Imagine being so vapid that you change your values so quickly just to please the addicts and weirdos of ‘former alt-right’ twitter. Imagine taking advice from that Kentucky clown Beardson Beardly/Matt Evans. The guy who just got doxed by a gay Asian on twitter. The guy who patrols ‘tradthots’ yet has a literal feminist-chub-Instagram-addict for a wife.

This m8. Utter cancer.

>Blow that horse

Thats why we need to replace them to ensure the survival of our people they are a massive weakness that has costed us already to much.

She is right. No point in ruining your family relationships, losing your job, and hurting future prospects for a fag like spencer. Maybe, just maybe if we had actual leaders it would be worth it but right now just about every altright "leader" is a fag. If you have nothing to lose, go ahead. If you really want to help the movement, get involved in local government even something boring like the student board. You will decide what textbooks kids use. Getting married, being successful, and having white kids is much more productive than getting beat up at rallies and defending/hanging out with people like Heimbach. Realize crypto people like steve king have actual impact.

Attached: 22710293_284333992073054_285136221582131200_n.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

It is not worth it in my opinion, but I am quite a reserved individual.

Ha, based Tommy. Am afraid I will not man, I don't want to get involved in some mess. Plus the UK government would prob add me to the Gulag list for attending.

Women think with their twats

be woman
put face on everything
it ruins your life
refuse to learn anything and just blame others

women are at the root of everything thats wrong with society. they certainly dont deserve a place in politics.

the only thing they are for is to be breed, until we have artificial wombs

the majority of them shouldn't because they're conformists who can't help virtue-signalling. this is a weakpoint that's used against them time and time again.

>rightwing
>doesn’t support personality cults
It’s funny how pretty much ever successful rightwing movement featured a personality cult but many on Sup Forums are repulsed by them because they unconsciously accept liberal precepts about egalitarianism.

Is Richard Spencer a perfect leader for the alt-right? No. But, until a better figure emerges to take the reins then there’s no reason to tear him down. Generally the people most any-Spencer are those who don’t want to actually do anything controversial and make themselves basically irrelevant.

>blaming spencer and not the people responsible for the doxxing
Woman detected.

she sounds legitimately retarded

cancer

You first.

>When you give women the right to vote and they use it to take your own rights
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i think they're generally more suggestible and most of them probably don't have it in them to think as critically about certain things

this

this has has been happening for years now

>twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/974071904041660416

Easy there tiger. Cute girl is interested in securing a future for white children, is a race realist, is wise to the JQ and you have a problem with her sperging out a bit after losing her job? She's collage age, she has a lot to learn, give her time. The right need women. mentor them don't ostracize them.

Everyone is a liability. You don't get to live risk free.

I agree, their emotinal imbalance and retarded sexual attraction make them blind to reality.

Checked and aggreed

>Women are conformists herd creatures, they are hardwired to act like this from years of evolutionary safety and survival.

Ideed. You can imagine the havok the metoo movement must have caused.

>Women will and can't never be right wing.

Yes they can. Women take on whatever view the dominant man in her life has.

If she has no alpha males in her life, she takes on whatever view the dominant (((media))) tells her is right. Explains why back in the 50's when white men were in firm control, white women were unabashedly racist.

Women are conformists herd creatures, they are hardwired to act like this from years of evolutionary safety and survival.

Attached: GettyImages-517322800-E.jpg (686x385, 184K)

That's what i say. She's not disavowing her views but the tactics it seems.

>Everyone is a liability. You don't get to live risk free.

You do if you are reserved and don't spill your spaghetti eveywhere.

It wouldn’t be an issue if she bothered to blame the right people or had taken literally any steps to protect herself. The problem is that she was sloppy, got doxxed, and then proceeded to turn into a D&C shill hysterically lashing out at activism.

>It wouldn’t be an issue if she bothered to blame the right people or had taken literally any steps to protect herself. The problem is that she was sloppy, got doxxed, and then proceeded to turn into a D&C shill hysterically lashing out at activism.

Mate she has gone scorched earth mode, she is calling it all a cult. The only thing she could have done that is worse would be to falsely accuse some guys of sexual harrasment or some shit.

White women are a mistake so lets work together white men of Sup Forums to replace them, we must never again let our animalistic urges lead us to our destruction, lets ensure the survival of our race by substituting white woman once and for all, lets find a way to have white children without them.

Its easy for spencer to fix that to a degree. Limit media coverage to those who will blur faces and give away tickets privately instead of at parking lot. He is retarded because people got blocked out of the auditorium by antifa and he ended up with like 15 people in the crowd and it looked pathetic. Its so easy to limit doxxing. Having cuties get beat up though looks good on camera so who fucking cares if they lose their low wage job while he lives off his inheritance.

One easy solution that my house practices....
None of us have a social media account
It would be very hard to dox us, because online, we don't exist.
Even with fake accounts, you must be safe. It's not hard to "befriend" someone to get real info out of them. If you use Twitter, never DM anything.

>If she has no alpha males in her life, she takes on whatever view the dominant (((media))) tells her is right. Explains why back in the 50's when white men were in firm control, white women were unabashedly racist.

no influence in the 21st century is more dominant or ubiquitous than the media.

this

Her "job." What was this precious job of hers, that in all likelihood got because of affirmative action and took from some more qualified man?

>If you use Twitter, never DM anything.

Agreed, having your DM's open on twitter is a liability.

>It's fun seeing "red-pilled" losers ruin their lives following false ideologies.

Only reason why I come here.

This is the one thing I don't understand about the alt-right and Sup Forums's general view on. I think we expect too much of the women we like, we apply a pretty strict standard where they need to be.

-Submissive
-Wholesome
-Aesthetic
-Wife material
-Be a homemaker
-Be politically engaged and informed.

Etc etc. But to be honest I wouldn't expect a true woman of the alt-right to be many of those things, good looks and and being politically informed are things I probably couldn't do without but for all other things. I just think the reasonable expectation from me is that any girl who is actually into the alt-right would have to be pretty ruthless and cold and that's fine to me.

Attached: 919191 (1).gif (414x200, 453K)

the media's authority is absolute. perhaps when a man of the 50s scoffed and turned off the radio, it was taken as an authoritative gesture, but media is too pervasive now. memes are too powerful now.

same story with my wife, I have to watch her in family meetings.
One time she try to red pill her mother about the jew, holy fuck!