Who was the first loli character that you fell for and made you realise you liked lolis...

Who was the first loli character that you fell for and made you realise you liked lolis? For me it was definitely Nanoha.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNWr_Jlx6p0
www10.plala.or.jp/narit/kmt/kmt_ben1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice try FBI

She was. Made me to like imoutos too.

Desire to protect: Last Order
Desire to fug: Shinobu Oshino

For me it's Enju

Mint probably. Galaxy Angels is fucking 10/10.

Sakura would probably also have done it for me had I discovered her before Nanoha, unfortunately barely any anime aired where I live and so Nanoha was the first magical girl show I got into back in 2006 or so.

>he's this new

Wew lad

He might just be a late bloomer.

Chacha.

But Nanoha made me love loli yuri.

Azmaria from Chrno Crusades

Matsuri-chan. Cute not pedo, etc.

That's not even Enju

It was probably Miu back in the days.

My motivation for trying to learn japanese due to perfect imoutos.

Maitetsu was pretty nice too, but not enough H scenes, guess they'll add some later.

Nice picture. Artist mast have really loved Chacha.

youtube.com/watch?v=PNWr_Jlx6p0

Christ, I haven't seen this in years.

I feel the same, Chacha is love.

I've read both.

Still wish they can make a sequel to Gothic Delusion . Gothic loli is the best of all lolis.

An image of pokemon trainers being raped by tentacles.

Best 2000's anime OP. The world needs more loli vampires.

Monobeno really is such a pain to read, on one hand you have simple japanese that's easy to understand and then suddenly you have to listen to a character where you have no idea what they are saying and you can't even look up most of the words.

I got through all of Natsuha's route and almost through Alice but I'm not sure I want to try Sumi's as while I've learned to understand most of what she says I imagine her route will contain a lot of characters with weird dialects.

Mint is cute as fuck.

I prefer hot MILF Nanoha though, with the massive tits.

You should translate Gosuderi for the rest of the lolicons.

I consider Sumi's route after happy end a little sad. Solely due to the fact that you have to endure Natsuha being a old women for most of the route with her rapid aging, and after rejecting her confession toward you when you finally manage to solve the problem of her disease after seven years as a monk in monobeno. Emi being the best part of the after route.

You are all under arrest

gb2tumblr

My nigger.

Oh no.

I want to marry lolipolice-tan.

Hmm I see, I will probably just end up skipping it then as I'm still learning japanese I'm not that fast at reading so I think I may rather try and read something else as I'm getting a bit bored of Monobeno. If you read it, how difficult is Maitetsu in comparison? Does it have any difficult dialects?

I'm almost sure she got me into more deeper. Before I cared about lolis as much as other types.

The terms in Maitetsu is more on the tech side
of trains that you can research, than old japanese dialect, unless of course you want to romance Nagi / Fukami, next to Harchiroku, they're the cutest. though they still have a part in the main story which may cause some problems in understanding dialogue.

I want to make her cry and pregnant.

is there any particular reason this hasn't had a proper translation yet?

Technical terms should generally be okay as most of those can be looked up and learned, like the medical stuff in monobeno didn't bother me it was just the old dialects that I couldn't look up that were a pain.

Those two characters you mentioned, Nagi and Fukami, speak in a weird dialect? They are listed as side characters but how big a part of the story are they?

This type of comic is so cute/funny.

Software is a lot harder to translate than manga / anime.

More dialogue, and required programing skill.

Not only that, Monobeno has close to one hundred H-scenes close to 20 minutes in duration for a fluent person. Regardless of the difficulty on localizing the jokes/dialect in the game, it's a mass amount of content to deal with that I doubt even a official source would take at least a year with. Even if they cut all Echii parts. Which is probably happening with Maitetsu and Sekai Project.

Monobeno is in a weird place where the few groups that could translate it wouldn't want to, and the groups that want to translate it simply don't have the ability to do so.

First off, it's a loli game. Lots of translators refuse to touch loli games. Second, it's huge, and that's not including the h-scenes. There's over 100 of those and h-scenes are suck to translate. And the scenes themselves are massive. Nobody likes sitting down for hours and trying to come up with 30 different ways to say dick. 100 of them is enough to turn almost every would-be translator off. Then, there's a lot of text in old Japanese dialect which most people who translate h-games don't know and can only kind of guess at. Even native Japanese people can have trouble piecing together what those characters can say, and translation programs don't work for it. Think of it like trying to translate Chaucer's Canterbury Tales into Japanese - even native English speakers struggle at getting through the Canterbury Tales.

So between the massive amount of text and the fact that you have this dialect that's all-but-impossible for most groups to translate, you've already narrowed yourself down to only having two or three groups left that could translate it. Then throw in the fact that it's a loli focused game and there are these massive number of long un-fun h-scenes to translate and there's simply no group left that could translate it and that would want to translate.

They're not major characters, but still part of the plot at some points means you'll have to deal with their dialect.

Her ばい, (I'd like to think it as ください), Is still really cute.

Kuro.
>sample
You're a disgrace. Learn to booru.
Don't think you can disguise it with a 4ch filename. Full res that shit.

How bad is their accent? is it like Sumi level or more like some of the elders in the town? Sumi is not too hard to understand but someone like Genji or the town leader I have no idea what they are saying half the time.

I was able to understand most of their conversations, so I'd say Sumi levels.

Thanks friendos. I've heard it's a lost cause for EOPs but never knew exactly why feelsbad

I remember before I was even into anime, I saw Akari from the who "pomf" meme. My naive teenage mind was like "yo i gotta see this", in the same kind of way kids my age watched 2 girls 1 cup. Little did I know that journey would begin my hopeless downwards spiral into becoming a hopeless lolicon.

Kumamoto ben is really easy to understand compared to Genji.

>(I'd like to think it as ください)
It more like だ or だよ. Kumamoto ben is pretty straight forward. There's very few things you have to know (ば→を、ばい→だ、ばってん→だけど,etc.), the game keeps it pretty simple. It's really not difficult to read at all, especially compared to Monobeno.

www10.plala.or.jp/narit/kmt/kmt_ben1.html

I'm glad more people have read these games. I remember used to not being able to talk about them.

Made me like tsunderes too

Guess I should be fine then, and if not that link should be helpful to look stuff up. I'll probably start it once I finished the Alice route.

Also got a question for you guys who read Monobeno, I've been a bit bored of the Alice route so it's possible I just missed it due to skimming through it but just what happened between chapter 8 and 9 in her after story, you go from a sex scene with child Alice to suddenly her being grown up again, you talking to a child Himemiya and going back to Monobeno and such, is it explained later or did I just miss something?

I actually forgot about her and all the Rie clones, I definitely had a period where I really liked all those girls, and still do to some extend, but I can't remember if it was before or after I watched Nanoha. Nanoha was the first I really started collecting images of however, at this point my Illya collection has overtaken her by quite a bit but for a long time Nanoha was definitely what I had the most from.

What happened to her face?

same

also that isn't "child Himemiya", it's Seishin Himemiya / Gokaiso, a different person. She's the "original" Himemiya so to speak of Monobeno.

I was thinking of this scene, so that is Gokaiso just acting as Himemiya or? I did kinda rush through it as she's pretty hard to understand so I guess I probably missed something important but I just assumed it was Himemiya as a child since she had her voice and name

Oh THAT part. My bad, that is Himemiya. She just got her age borrowed from her from Seishin Himemiya as well.

Nanoha looks pretty good grown up though.

alien potatoes

Your taste is as great as it is weird. Seriously, sexual attraction to Alien9s?
Who am I kidding, loli suffering is hot

I always preferred loli characters to oldhags, even as a kid. I was born a lolicon.

My dick would never forget about her.

I've liked lolis since they were older than I was

Oh well.

She turned me into a criminal.

This is what happened to me too. I couldn't grow out of lolis when I watched children's shows. It's a weird feeling. One day you just realize you aren't a child anymore but still like lolis for whatever reason. And the just embrace it.

Shizuka Minamoto

Cute.

Kinda me too, I've maintained my same strike-zone since I was 12.
It took until I found Sup Forums to realize not everyone prefers Lucchini to Shirley.

>25 year olds >

God, I know what you mean. When I first watched SW I knew Lucchini was my favorite at the moment she appeared on screen, it was love at first sight.

My negros. She's still my favorite.

This girl.

>not everyone prefers Lucchini to Shirley
How is that even possible, Lucchini is literally perfect.

the incest only made it hotter

Is there a cure other than an hero? Asking for a friend on the internet.

not sure if it counts for being not anime and being lolibaba,
but tamamo from mon musu quest

Not even my favorite witch but god damn is this girl sexy.

oppai loli

either card captor SAkura or pic related

Same here. When I first watched anime I liked girls my age, and I never stopped liking them.

>not anime
mgq has an anime

She makes me want to watch Strike Witches again.

Reminder that Natsuha is literally voiced by Mai Kadowaki.

Yeah thats the main reason I started reading monobeno actually, I'm a huge illyafag so she was the closest thing I could get to Illya H scenes.

I like the way you guys started hiding loli threads. I give this one 2 more hours.

I'm not sure I'm really hiding it considering what I wrote in the first post, however these threads are not breaking any rules so they should not be deleted.

The mods know that as well as they don't ban anyone but just delete/move to Sup Forums or /e/ or autosage them and then someone else just makes another loli thread. Honestly all they did with their delete spam is get people to make these threads more often, usually you could go days without a loli thread but since the mods went crazy there has been more than ever, We even had 2 prisma threads go to postlimit in just a couple of days.

Mah nigga for me it was Fate. I'v never looked backed since.