Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/164065381/#164073417
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love it or hate it, but you cannot deny the impact this scene had on the industry.

yet no s2

inb4 not enough material

>impact this scene had on the industry
lmao

While this scene was pretty cool and the show very popular while it aired, the only thing Re;Zero achieved for the industry was to further spread the isekai trend cancer. However that achievement still belongs to SAO, and will belong to it for the foreseeable future.

Besides it wasn't even the most popular, memorable or influential scene from the show. "I love Emilia" shat on this pretty hard

"I love Emilia" is much more memorable than this

>Love it or hate it, but you cannot deny the impact this scene had on the industry.
not this copypasta again.

haven't seen you in a while, shitposter-kun.

Rem is for headpats

Waifufaggotry ruined re zero and it's threads

Rem is for being the secret Yandere.

Reminder that
>He feared Ram, who commanded Blades of Wind that could slice his throat. He was terrified of Rem and her skull-crushing iron ball. Roswaal’s disturbing madness could lead him to command the twins to eliminate Subaru without mercy.
and
>By consoling him, Emilia had pulled his heart back from the brink.
>Thinking about her filled him with life and energy. Emilia was what kept his urge to flee in check.

Yes. That's how it was in the early parts of the story. Arc 3 transfers those sorts of feelings over to Rem.

O MY WITCH MIASMA

GOAT tier writing

Why are the threads of this show so dead? Does Sup Forums really forgot about re:zero?

Subaru and Rem's relationship improved in arc 3, but Rem didn't replace Emilia in his mind. She instead became more like his mom figure. His feelings for Emilia don't change.

This scene is better than okaerinasai

i personally try to avoid threads about it in order to avoid spoilers. i just read arc4, absolutely loved it, and am eager to read arc5. however, there's no translation of it, but there are summaries of it, so...

What would've made the anime better is if he ran off with Rem and had a family but they all get killed after 2 episodes and hes right back where he started... No escape.

No. His feelings for Emilia changing were an important part of his development in Arc 3. That's the whole point about Emilia's line regarding the version of her that exists inside Subaru. And Subaru's internal monologues lose most of the "reason for his existence" bullshit in regards to Emilia after Arc 3.

Part of Arc 3 was addressing the unhealthy attitude his emotional dependence on Emilia had created, especially since his internal image of Emilia didn't actually match reality. That was what their argument was. Through the rest of Arc 3, Subaru then switches that emotional dependency over to someone else who actually fits those requirements in reality.

This then allows him to be less autistic with Emilia.

>but Rem didn't replace Emilia in his mind. She instead became more like his mom figure. His feelings for Emilia don't change.
yo nigga you expect me to sit here and listen to your lies?

If Rem didn't replace Emilia in his mind then can you explain to me the WoL scene then?

OVA where we see Reinhard kill enraged kaiju Puck when?

That's exaggerating. Rem replaced much of Emilia's former position in Subaru's mind. Mostly the "imaginary Emilia" portions.

I don't think you would want to fuck your mom

Hey user remember when you were btfo'd?
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/164065381/#164073417

>yfw season 2 never

Holy shit

?
Subaru is still the same when he sees Emilia again in the last episode. His devotion to her doesn't change. His willingness to help her doesn't change. His love for her doesn't change as he confesses to her. The point of arc 3 is Subaru realizing that he needs to grow up and learn to do things WITH the help of other people like Rem, not only by himself. Subaru and Rem's relationship becomes intimate in arc 3. But it's still very clear that Emilia is still Emilia and Rem is still Rem to Subaru. Rem is his mentor while Emilia is his love interest. Subaru is dependent on Rem yes, but much like a son is dependent on his mom. Just because Rem understands Subaru more doesn't mean there's something romantic between them.
That scene is removed from anime to manga. So I believe the story is heading towards a different direction without Rem romance.

This trash never was popular here

Absolutely kino.

?
You still haven't explained this.
>I do not know silver color. But I do not dislike thinking about silver.

Whatever you say user, we've already exposed you as a liar so your opinions are invalid.

I don't know whether you are fucking stupid or have not watched the anime. Take into consideration when that scene was taking place.

True animekino.

You thought the show was going to be amazing after this, don't lie.

Am I actually talking to someone who has autism?

kill yourself

>So I believe the story is heading towards a different direction without Rem romance.
And that'd indicate that foreign influence has crept into the story and changed significant portions, which is rarely a good thing.
Read the whole thing. Not just the first part. He doesn't dislike thinking about silver. As with Blue, he likes her. As with White, he's scared of her.

Is this Ayamatsu?

How bout you get that Sup Forums tier shit out of here

But at least was popular in Japan, right?

>

>which is rarely a good thing.
I think it's better to make Rem Subaru's mom figure than his love interest. The latter just seems forced.
>As with White, he's scared of her.
Who is "White"? Emilia's hair is silver.

At least put SOME creativity into your shiposting

You're a slow one aren't you?

"White" is Wilhelm.

It was never good but it was certainly popular.

No, just delusional.

>Who is "White"? Emilia's hair is silver.
White is Wilhelm. You can't read the lines, so let me make this clear. He is comparing what he feels for "Silver" to how he feels about the other people he knows. Like with White, Silver scares him.

>He doesn't dislike thinking about silver.
>But silver is scaring him!
?

The manga isn't even caught up to that scene yet. We're still on the whale battle. Also, the LN has it included incase you didn't know. Next thing you're gonna tell me is that the anime/manga are the true canon materials despite literally being labeled adaptations.

reminder
>Like this, our breaths became entwined. All this happened so suddenly that I had no chance to react and defenselessly accepted her kiss. For the first time, I experienced the feeling of a warm, soft tongue probing past my teeth, invading my mouth. My brain completely short circuited, and any remaining rational thought burned away.
>After a moment, or a few seconds, or even tens of seconds, our lips finally separated slowly. They remained connected by silken liquid threads, which the woman gently cut off with her fingers.
lewdest kiss.

Roswaal is a lucky bastard

>The manga isn't even caught up to that scene yet.
I will fuck off and stop saying shit on this board if that scene is in the manga.
>Next thing you're gonna tell me is that the anime/manga are the true canon materials despite literally being labeled adaptations.
Anime and LN are one. Manga is basically the imitating the anime so they are pretty much the same.

>The latter just seems forced.
You didn't read the story. It's not forced at all. It's literally the natural progression of where the fuck Subaru's mind was at in that stage. If the plot kept this thing in one volume and suddenly starts dropping it, in a way that makes it more compatible with the anime, the only way to describe that is "selling out". It'd be a sign the author let someone else talk him out of a plot direction he was originally committed to and had already implemented.

A story that doesn't maintain internal integrity isn't one worth following, because it removes the promise of there ever being any payoff.
Yes. That doesn't mean he dislikes thinking about her. He just has a lot of mixed feelings regarding her. Are you a fucking retard or something?

>It'd be a sign the author let someone else talk him out of a plot direction he was originally committed to and had already implemented.
Except that was his idea all along.
>He just has a lot of mixed feelings regarding her
That doesn't mean she scares him. Are you retarded or something? Why don't you know it would change if Emilia was there and comforted him?

he is, I want a best girl for my teacher too.

Also, those changes might seem abrupt and inconsistent at first. But I'm pretty sure they will be less staggering as the story goes and the changes come into effect.

Also in reply to this post you made in the previous thread
>You do know that acting friendly to the maids is what Subaru did in order to stay in the mansion right. He even admitted that being nice to Rem was fraud all along in From Zero. I don't know how you could miss that.
I refute with.
>In his first loop, Subaru had made a promise with Rem. It was Ram's words that started it, to help Subaru fix his shabby haircut.
>Subaru finally understood Ram's words at the time. The real meaning behind it.
>It was evident in Rem's stares that, at the time, she held a sense of distrust towards Subaru, so Ram immediately said his hair was messy to fool him.
>Now he knew, the opportunity of that promise was borne from a lie.
>*That's why...* Smiling inside, Subaru wanted to make the promise of a lie into something truthful.
----
>During the Mabeast turmoil, in order to save the children outside of the village, Subaru and Rem set foot into the forest and made this promise. And at the time, Rem's love for Subaru had not yet blossomed.
>Therefore, fulfilling this kind of promise to Rem has an extreme significance.
>"It's not that I forgot. It's because I've been running around lately that I haven't had the chance. Even if I mentioned it, once I remember there's a guy who can't read the mood, I could only postpone it."
>"It's not like Subaru-kun to have worries at all. It would be better if you were more like your usual self, where you don't think before you speak, cause a mess, then run around trying to fix it."
>"Eh?! Why do I feel nostalgic about this feeling of pain in my heart from Rem's harsh words?!"
>Pushing her chest on the back of the chair, Rem leaned forward slightly to look at Subaru, and laughed harder.

So please, take your dumbass self out of these threads before you are exposed for lying about the narrative.

>That doesn't mean she scares him.
The fucking text literally says Emilia scares him, like white did. It also compares his feelings towards her to the other characters as well. His feelings for her at that stage were mixed, and included fear and distress.
>Except that was his idea all along.
To introduce plot points in ways that match the WN, but suddenly fail to deliver the same payoff or buildup? No, that's usually a sign of external influence. Being willing to just drop plot lines like that makes the story less consistent and payoff less likely, and so harder to be invested in.

You weren't here when it was airing? It had like 5+ threads up all the time

>like white did.
It doesn't say it there. Stop making shit up. Here are the descriptions of silver.
>I have a hot chest. My chest hurts and it is scratchy. I have a hard time in my chest. My heart throbs and throbs.
Give me the text where he says he doesn't like silver.

Wait a sec, is that a Dark Souls reference?

I don't think the thing you posted can prove anything.

First, why the fuck are you using google translate as accurate translations. Are you Mitrospeed or something? Second, are you a dumbass who can't read?

Right fucking here, faggot. This is him comparing how he feels about Silver to all the other colors. Like blue, like brown, like green, like white.
>青みたいに好きな気もするし、茶色みたいに苦い気もするし、緑みたいに柔らかい気もするし、白みたいに恐い気もする。

So yes, he's got mixed feelings about Emilia at the time, and part of that was being scared of her. I never said he disliked Emilia, but he certainly wasn't comfortable with her.

So that's the respect that I talked about before.

Also futher evidence in response to your post
I refute with
>"Eh...?"
>Although it was an interesting story, Rem was unable to understand the underlying lesson and puzzling looked at Subaru.
>At Rem's expression, Subaru smiled.
>"Rem's forehead has an Oni's horn!!!"
>"!!!"
>Subaru shouted once again, causing Rem to jump. Towards her reaction, Subaru patted his knees.
>"The king was ashamed of his donkey ears, so he beheaded everyone who spilled his secret. Rem, are you ashamed of being an Oni?"
>"N-no such thing. Rem being ashamed of her birth... something like that isn't too big of a concern."
>"Would you find me telling your secret unforgivable?"
>"No. Rem believe that Rem coming from the Oni tribe is something that doesn't need to be kept hidden."
>Returning Subaru's gaze, she gave him a firm answer. Subaru sat back down.
>"Then there's no problem! Since there's no possibility that Rem would harm me because of her origins, then I have no reason to be worried. Ahh... I'm relieved."
>"B-but, the things Rem did to Subaru-kun----"
>"If you anger a girl, you'll get an extremely scary stare. It's something that boys learn about from their fathers early on. Since it's my fault for forgetting such a thing, let's just call it even, ok?"
>Such an outrageous sophistry left Rem speechless.

That's not respect. He compares her to Catfaggot as well, and the distress Catfaggot caused him.

There may be many reasons why one is scared of other people. Respect is one of them.

I guess the nuances of the Arc all just went over your head. He feels no distress from Crusch, but he definitely respects her.

I actually might need a therapist after reading your posts. My faith in human intelligence is dwindling by the minute.

What? How so?

Because Crusch is not Emilia. Subaru respects Emilia to the point where he is scared of her. That is indeed unhealthy.

Can someone explain to me why anybody thought this show was any good? Or did it just become slightly popular because other shit airing at the time was worse?

Ferri is not a faggot.

I just had the weirdest sense of deja vu. Like I distinctly recall having this conversation in a dream before. Alright. Let's stop being retarded here.

In Arc 3, Subaru is terrified of being rejected by Emilia. Scared Emilia will be upset with him. Because he's a fucking pussy, he's scared she won't actually understand him and so on. It's a very natural kind of fear to have, but it's not respect.

Ferri could fuck a billion women and he'd still be a faggot.

Show was entertaining and made for some fun threads. The true gold in where everything lies is in the WN. That and the general idea of the series going full suffering on us is a wild ride.

most people in these threads are WNfags who agree the anime was a pretty meh adaptation with good high points.

I'm just biding my time until Subaru succumbs to darkness

Fuck you.

Tragedy. Lots and lots of tragedy.

>Subaru is terrified of being rejected by Emilia
So it still has to do with respect...

Double fuck you.

Ah yes, because generic isekai trash becomes a masterpiece with gore and edginess
>t. reddit:zerobabs

Sure, if we make the definition of respect so loose that it loses all meaning.

The truth of the matter is that by the time of Arc 3, Subaru decided to make Emilia into his identity. The sole meaning of his existence. Having upset her, he was now terrified of actually facing her disapproval. His attitude towards Emilia becomes healthier after he shifts a significant portion of his emotional baggage onto Rem. Emilia is no longer his emotional anchor or the sole thing in his life that gives it meaning.

As such, he was able to be less of a total autistic faggot towards Emilia.

>he was able to be less of a total autistic faggot towards Emilia.
?
He never was?

Subaru? He was being a total autistic faggot towards Emilia. This is highlighted in the text about him being the kind of person who hated change and needed something stable and dependable to cling onto, and all the bullshit about Emilia being the "reason for his existence" that was clearly unhealthy as fuck. This is highlighted in Subaru and Emilia's argument and continues to be highlighted, until you notice it's being increasingly shifted onto Rem.

The possibility of being rejected by a girl you like is different from being rejected by the sole thing that gives your life meaning.

I bet all these replies are 2-3 guys