These donuts are great! Jelly-filled are my favorite! Nothing beats a jelly-filled donut!

These donuts are great! Jelly-filled are my favorite! Nothing beats a jelly-filled donut!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCC8KYwLvo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is why it helps to open your eyes sometimes.

In all seriousness who was the best character of the week and why was it pic related

Was that one about a medicine-maker with a Paras? And Meowth fell in love with her?

They could just have talked about something else, why did they even try to translate that?

Leon the Dream Thief

Shoulda been a recurring baddy instead of a 1 off

What else would he talk about when he's pointing to the jelly filled donuts?

What's the appeal of sticky rice with seaweed? It sucks.

You know this dub will live on longer than the original.

Da fuq?

Rice is a plain sweet flavor and seaweed is salty, plus it's 2 different textures and nutritious... amerifats cant into food.

>Carbs with sticky carbs
>Nutritious

>carryover meal from the days of peasants
>"they eat it because its so good!"
Japs on damage control

Wait what, they're not donuts?!

The Gastly at Maiden's Peak, along with the Maiden, Lara Laramie, and AJ for starters. Bill too I guess.

Who? Use their real names

Holy shit TWO different textures and TWO different bland flavors, how can amerisharts ever compete, BTFO forever, Japanese masters of variety and composition.

Italians make better rice balls. Lazy japanese write off their 5 minute creations as perfect works of art, when in fact it's just culinary ineptitude.

>i-it's just carbs!
>o-only poor people eat that!
>triggered jibberish

I can literally smell the hydrogenated oil and yellow #5&6 smeared on your keyboards

>user insults Japanese version of the PB&J
>Someone gets buttblasted and needs to insult America
>Other Anons insult buttblasted user
>Buttblasted user is still buttblasted
You don't need to take user disliking riceballs as a personal insult. Nor do you need to chalk up every single post you dislike to Americans.

>take rice
>lace it with lemon
>it's the best thing ever
yet people treat me like a retard. rice is COMPLETELY tasteless if you don't add something to make it savory. how can people eat it otherwise is beyond me.

So you're saying that rice wrapped in seaweed is a great example of delicious cuisine. I see.

Lemon and ground cumin, my fine friend.

at least include the word "yanks" in your post

you should try better rice, you get what you pay for, also this

not even close

>streaming
Fuck off you stupid idiot.

>"donuts"
Get that garbage out of my face before i wreck your shit, Squinty.

Are there any other examples of 4kids doing this Jap shit? Like a kotatsu or something?

phuuz did it even better:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCC8KYwLvo8

man that was such a good series

were the writers on crack?

a football team

even when I was seven years old I knew those weren't fucking donuts and it confused the hell out of me

The Lass from the pokemon school.

There's something oddly charming about munya-face

she has a dick in her closet

>All right, way to go! It used its tail as a ground and dodged the electric shock!

Come again?

There's a lot less bullshit like that but there's still DODGE IT like every 30 seconds or so.
His rowlet does *teleports behind you* a lot though

I liked in D&P when Ash's training for contests led to the development of a "spin" technique which changed the effects of moves and allowed his Pokemon to dodge better.

It was a way to show actual growth of the main character's "power". It is probably the most shonen thing Ash ever did

I didn't watch much of XY but I know jobfrog got pretty naruto.

>PM *STILL* didn't release anything further than episode 44
Truly the suffering knows no bounds here.

PM's shit, bunch of lazy elitists.

I'm seriously considering buying the Kanto episodes soon.

D&P Ash seemed to have mature and learnt from his past experiences, sonehow BW managed to fuck all that.