Salam Aleykum to my BLACK brothers, the day of the wh*Te pig are numbered...

Salam Aleykum to my BLACK brothers, the day of the wh*Te pig are numbered, the BLACK BULLS is outbreeding him everywhere around the globe, one day we shall send the spawn of y*Kub to mars whence he came from

Attached: 1515709377733.jpg (900x1155, 246K)

Yakub is supposed to be good so censoring it doesn't work.

Ve Aleyküm Selam my BLACK (not wh*Te) brother

It is over for whities

Attached: f56.png (680x518, 203K)

Attached: 8BAEE004-9543-49B5-9138-77B5024D1F23.jpg (700x1151, 268K)

and civilzation goes with us you shit skinned fuckfaced niggers

We owned you once, we still own you because the Jews keep you down

You know ((they)) only censor things ((they)) are afraid off

Its why they spell god yhwh, or G*d
They fear us thats why they cant empower us

Whites have fucked , colonized and bleached most of the entire planet in just 2 thousand years.
How does the minority race do that?
Whites are just fine, we control earth and now Space.
Africans will try a "genocide" in SA and get fucking anihilated.
Every single nigger in the US is already bleached even Obama was a common mulatto.

Dumb snow niggers. Kara Boga has blessed the BLACK BULL with countless civilizations. And the rise of the BLACK BULL is now wh*Toid dogs. The BBC would once more be the one standing at the top.

Attached: 175.jpg (607x371, 19K)

This.
Kys you disgusting fag negroid

Attached: 997C4187-455E-406A-8E06-C47A8C24B8BC.jpg (496x727, 256K)

Attached: HeThinksTheSecondBStandsForBlack.jpg (640x445, 64K)

Civilization existed before wh*Tes

First civilizations are either BLACK or Asian.

Attached: BLACK architecture vs wh_Te mud hut.jpg (795x988, 264K)

know you place n*groid

Attached: HanZvsDerNeger.png (3186x1616, 668K)

Go back to wakanda and fuck your mom

post gifs of wh*Te dogs getting BTFO i need to fill up my folder

Keep telling your self that cumskin

Attached: aa2.png (680x292, 124K)

the only thing getting filled up is your mother

Attached: BAVARIAN'D.png (762x584, 398K)

Attached: 1517414990120.gif (290x320, 635K)

krauts are niggers though

Are you sure about that wh*te subhuman?

Attached: 1515601262178.jpg (698x841, 138K)

look whos talking

Attached: 1520190467205.png (1200x1246, 186K)

yes

The BAVARIAN man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his white skin. This white skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of the alps, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The white skin reminds us of our pure, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BAVARIAN man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(turks, niggers and jews alike)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BAVARIAN penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BAVARIAN man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent BAVARIAN seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BAVARIAN man impregnates.

In total, the BAVARIAN man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

Attached: PunchingPEPE.jpg (1023x626, 166K)

I think this is so funny. Leftists will think this is btfo someone. Meanwhile, all I see is a cheap shot. A cowards move. Why are leftists all pussies?

The truth hurts wh*Toid dog. But that doesn't make it any less truthful.

Attached: a63.png (680x719, 509K)

based

here

Attached: dead wh_Te subhuman.jpg (1280x960, 194K)

Please report this thread, and all others of its quality, for being spammed, off topic nonsense.

Attached: Anti shill tactics.png (851x721, 231K)

Is this how you cope wh*Toid subhuman?

Attached: 1519123454511.jpg (640x368, 34K)

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Uh...guys?

Attached: AfColony.gif (554x633, 16K)

Attached: Unfortunate Truth.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

Attached: Guns germs and steel.jpg (1551x805, 258K)

W-whoa.

Attached: bloodriver.jpg (317x599, 49K)

I hope Russian KGB kills your bitch ass. Russia is going to bomb your country this year

>Snow niggers piss themselves in fear of the BLACK BULL
Why do snow niggers never change?

Attached: c5c.png (669x176, 14K)

>muh outbreeding
This is the inevitable outcome but with niggers instead of chinks. Enjoy your shit future

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 1.16M)

muzzie thinks of the black bull

color me suprized

Attached: download.jpg (3484x2220, 2.04M)

>It's holding a machete
checks out

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it’s a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn’t stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women’s original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can’t take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse

Attached: 1517847127145.jpg (539x643, 43K)

>"muh dick" the thread

we are GOD compare to you, white people controle the world and still fighting each other. If WHITE PEOPLE go to war we would literaly destroy earth. What have you, only our marcy and patience. But they are running out.

I am Kenyan. Child of mother Africa.

Attached: WAKANDA.gif (540x220, 2.54M)

Nobody is going to bomb another country. Except USA of course, but that's (((normal)))

wh*Te population: 500 million
non-wh*Te population: 6.5 billion
What are you going to do when we decide to genocide you, wh*Tes? You want to start race war? Go ahead and see how we slaughter you one by one.

Attached: 1414251696872.png (787x1024, 878K)

Just lol at you if you believe that. You are a mere failed experiment. And we are gonna fix our mistake soon enough.

Attached: 1c5.jpg (590x719, 31K)

I wonder how she is enjoying being a single mother

Good my country was built on war. Finland you join us or die

why are black bois such losers?

Why do wh*Tey bois hate us so much? It's simple: jealousy. They know they cannot compete.

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white
women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of
them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When wh*Te bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that wh*Tes get weeded out

Attached: 1445340083975.jpg (1600x900, 260K)

I hope IDF bombs your shitty little check hut

kek. Is this how you cope?

Attached: 1517415211690.jpg (658x1024, 95K)

instead of BBC, wh*Ties should start saying BC becuz the second B is always implied

black utopia when?

Those "Bulls" got bullied so hard on this site they had to create "Kara Boga" just to feel good about themselves

thats when you know that non-Whites are worthless

sage

mashalah ! BLACK domination coming soon, wh*Toids bow down to ur masters.

>that filename
Kek, Big Bavarian Cock is superior to malnourished nigger tribesman with 3” “””penises”””

tick
tock
tick
tock
ti..

Oh hey wh*Te boy, what's that noise, you ask?

Why, it's the wh*Te genocide clock, ticking down and down.

You see, your childish wh*Te race committed a lot of crimes against our race and other non wh*Te races approval, and wh*Tes colonized an entire continent. wh*Tes had no good reason to colonize..

Throw in the FACT that it was obviously an attack to throw BLACK people off the civilization trail leading Africa to its Ancient Egyptian past, and you've got not only a universally hated race, but a soon-to-be-genocided one too...

wh*Te POWAH!, right wh*Tes?

tick

tock

tick

tock

wh*Tey...

Attached: dead wh-Te subhuman.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

It seems like I've strucked a nerve mongrel?

Attached: 1517508819511.jpg (611x609, 97K)

Why do you sound like you're crying wh*toid?

Attached: KARA_BOĞA_pepe.jpg (999x963, 44K)

sad amerimutt, you will feel the wrath of your BLACK lords soon

you can't bully your superiors wh*Te boy.