Lauren is /our gal/

She fights for our people. Every piece of shit who talks shit about Lauren will be tracked down and brutally ass raped

Attached: lauren-southern.jpg (960x960, 94K)

G-d bless Lauren.

Bless jewbro

of course she is

Attached: 1520179008279.jpg (301x267, 25K)

She fights for PATREON bucks.

Outside of pandering to fat virgins, she has no marketable skills other than her leaky cunt.

if she change even one person view on the politic then it's enough for me

SNNNNIIIIIIFFFFF

Attached: A28E68C3-D01A-4E22-996B-E435FB359231.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

Amen brother

She has brought more eyes to the South Africa situation than any billion dollar media company. She is objectively more useful for white people than 99.99% of the people who browse Sup Forums

>women
>having political beliefs and ideologies
They're attentionwhores, all of them.

Attached: 1509808481028.jpg (999x752, 239K)

The same god damn Finn every time

What’s up with her left foot? Was it inflated

Still here?

Attached: 1520890494888.png (1076x847, 473K)

Did not pol help Trump get elected?

Attached: 1520890722433.png (1000x1500, 950K)

I did not make this thread. I have only made 2 LS threads in my life and that was in April 2017.

Maybe, but a single Sup Forumsacks effect would still be insignificant.

Not political, Do not reply
Report threads like this to help make pol a better place.

Attached: Anti shill tactics.png (851x721, 231K)

Attached: Faggots.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Attached: Unfortunate Truth.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

Attached: 1508002241731.png (380x288, 26K)

She fights for a conflict between muslims and christians while the kike rubs his hands together.

She needs to get married and go away

I think all Finns are pretending to be the Finn Knight because they enjoy shitposting. Like it started out as one dude rushing to defend Lauren's honor, and then it became a meme, and now Finns just step into the role because they think it's funny.

I hope you get cancer, a tumor in your fucking brain, aids and die while being raped by niggers that use sand as lubricant. Fuck off with Lauren she's a slut that fucks niggers and muslims.

Attached: 1521115924004.png (269x250, 46K)

>Fights for your shekels
>"Im a based ethnic nationalist"

Attached: 600px-Lauren_Southern_Coalburner_Boyfriend.jpg (600x450, 31K)

>brown eyes
>our people

los dio mios creatura la noche

She's just fucking fat. God fucking damn you people who don't understand flattering angles.

>Countryside around Calais, early march, middle of the night
>Lauren is kicked out of the british border control center after hours of questioning
>her phone battery died out and she wanders alonside the road visibly tired and lost, she doesn't speak a word of french
>on your way to work you spot her, you recognize her and you offer to help her.
>she wants you to bring her to the nearest hotel
>but she falls into deep sleep during the journey and you're still in the middle of the nowhere

what do?

Attached: file.png (573x649, 485K)

>in Calais?
>just recruit a herd of refugees and film the gang bang
>then I post the vids everyday on Sup Forums so the beta orbiters can watch

Lauren is not nice
>track down and brutally ass rape now
>pls!!!

Attached: LaurenSouthernSlut.jpg (720x960, 111K)

Attached: JewishSlut.jpg (83x125, 2K)

The more a person or a movement opposes the Jew, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Jews, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Jews, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.
>The more a person or a movement opposes the Jew, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Jews, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Jews, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.

Wake her up, ain't no sleep that deep. Alternatively leave her to sleep in the car.

>Outside of pandering to fat virgins, she has no marketable skills other than her leaky cunt.
ole on roight there mate. Shill police ere and i'm onna ave to penalize you for not claiming she's a jew! don't let it appen agin.

They are just low self esteem contrarian rejects. Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums and Sup Forums have turned into such wannabe posers that they think railing against every seemingly "our guy" or "our gal" by trying to break out and find some purity test they fail.

The more a person or a movement opposes the Jew, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Jews, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Jews, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.

Attached: 1520866756896.png (438x428, 330K)

shes a literal fucking coalburner

Do you know what coalburner even means newfag

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>turned into
Ah yes, I too harken back to the old days of fawning over boxxie, posting gore, and complaining that roads exist.

Yeah, I give it to her. Fuck you.

she admitted to fucking a based black man who voted for Trump even though he is Canadian

Take her home and feed her eggs

In case you didn't realize it, the muslims are cancer. Fuck them and fuck you. And Fuck the jews.

canada more pussywhipped than blacks. I used to love her but the canada invasion of her vagina making me rethink things

Lauren is a roastie fraud and her beta orbiters are pathetic.

Wha-? WHAT!?

FUCK RACE TRAITORS AND FUCK YOU JEWISH TRASH

HEIL HITLER

Attached: 02575BDC-971D-4D1E-85A2-A7E22E31F8C7.jpg (960x571, 101K)

What? I like Albanians too

/thread

brits get in here

Fight the battles that matter, but most of all, FIGHT.
Lauren actually fights, unlike most of the pussies on this board talking shit about her.

beta orbiter genocide when?
BETA BUCKS, ALPHA NIGGER FUCKS

Attached: JewishWhoree(1).png (293x345, 396K)

No she isn't, lying fag. And yes, I have seen the pic of here with the half blackskin

>she admitted to fucking a based black man who voted for Trump even though he is Canadian

She never admitted any such thing.

(((Simonsen Coulburnthern)))

Attached: LS.jpg (1200x1649, 382K)

>half black
>half Irish
Full nigger

kek

> (OP)
>Lauren is a roastie fraud and her beta orbiters are pathetic.

Never met her and I never will. I give money to her and other others who fight (Tommy Robinson) because they fight, and they fight the right people.
If you have a problem with that, fuck you pussy, YOU are the problem.

*expels jewish coalburning thot from country*

Lauren (((Simonsen))) should use her real name.

congrats for funding her dates with black men
fucking moron

Seen it before, so? Where did she say she fucked the guy?
Oh, and did you go with here to SA to highlight the murder of the SA farmers?
No, so fuck you. Everyone talks shit, few do anything. Lauren DOES shit.

please dont let lauren orbitters from r the donald to stain Finland...

Attached: 1495019036579.jpg (1600x1144, 288K)

Take your fan fiction about Lauren to Blacked, or some other place cucked fags like you hang out.

are you fucking retarded?
she cant keep her hands off of him
stupid fuck, open your eyes

Attached: 1519613408282.jpg (337x599, 61K)

(you)

Attached: 1519612885493.jpg (952x712, 293K)

You give money to her because you're a thirsty betamax that is projecting your hobby onto a girl you want to fuck but never will. This crypto-sexual ritual of yours also has the effect of triggering your innate desire to provide for a female, except in exchange for access to her sexual utility, you get access to her Skype account for half an hour every $200 fee you pay to this whore, before she skedaddles off to ride more nigger dick on the cock carousel.

Paypig.

Attached: 1515707387847.jpg (148x91, 4K)

Attached: Lauren_Southern_sh0eonhead_coal.jpg (1080x1003, 225K)

Her real name is and always has been Lauren Southern you fucking retard. Why do morons like you who know nothing even have the audacity to post here?

Attached: lsname.png (626x462, 76K)

This makes her look like Laura Loomer.

Now I feel bad for Laura Loomer. Because she has to look like that all the time.

She must be doing something right with the amount of butthurt shills in this thread. She's done more for the cause than any of the rest of us have.
>but muh patreon
What's she supposed to live on, dust?
>hurr durr why isn't she married
She's 22.
>but there's picture of her with a black man
whoopty-fucking-do!

Yeah Loomer has to openly be a kike because her nose
Lauren can get away with it however
>>but there's picture of her with a black man
more than that, BONG

Attached: 1519504303161.jpg (637x511, 106K)

just stop...
you are ruining my country

>actually giving a shit about this roastie
off yourself

>Liked

Sulla ei ole mitään ongelmaa sen kanssa että nämä homot levittää valheita?

Lauren confirmed /ourgirl/
plus, being a persecuted dissident journalist means shills get BTFO since "muh eceleb" no longer works

I'm glad you enjoyed the meme

Attached: 1520980766915.jpg (960x640, 110K)

OG finncuck left Sup Forums long time ago, now you're seeing other mongols/proxies LARPing as him

Homoja turpaan

Do all of the girls in Canada like based black men that vote for Trump?

I feel bad for Laura Loomer. Like all her insane behavior is just a result of her Jewish upbringing and her genetics. She can't help being this way. It makes me sad for her and I want to give her a pity hug.

I'll take #4 please

Not this piece of human garbage again.

Attached: 1512858815492.png (1438x778, 199K)

mitä valheita nää muka levittää?
laurenin suvun sukunimi oli (((simonsen)))
ja lauren on tai ainakin oli hiilen polttaja

He does look Indian though. Is that guy in the photos alleged to be her nigger ex?

Attached: 1514853901675.jpg (895x1024, 100K)

How can you be so sure? Why impersonate such an embarrassment?

The guy is an Indian, but she said hes black?
We are on levels of fucked up not thought possible
SO shes a liar on top of it all, and the plot thickens

She has certainly redeemed herself in a big way.

It's a nigger, as she said herself.

How am I garbage? Because I care about white people?

Miten voit olla näin vitun vammainen? Miten voit olla suomalainen ja luulet että Simonsen on juutalainen sukunimi? Luuletko että Simola ja Simonen on myös juutalaisten sukunimiä? Tapa itsesi vitun vammanen kehari.

vitun homo

>brutally ass raped
Somehow I read this part first and thought of Jessica

Attached: yaaassss.jpg (942x1071, 541K)

for easy (You)s, the real autist built quite a fanbase while responding to literally every Lauren thrad