DAILY REMINDER THAT TAIWAN BELONGS TO CHINA

Attached: 1520355392457.png (1164x904, 1.25M)

One China faggots

#TAIWANNUMBAHONE

no one cares about taiwan let china have them

Quick rundown on the history of their relations?

the losers of the civil war fled to Taiwan, think of it as an island California, except they are becoming poorer than China.

Attached: 1493546450259.jpg (854x570, 108K)

When Mao Zedong and the communists took over after the Chinese civil war in 1949, Kuomingdang (the republic of China), fled to Taiwan and set up their government there. Taiwan has always techincally been a part of China even though they have different government systems, and the PRC has been wanting to 'liberate' Taiwan, since they went into power.

>Taiwan belongs to China

Umm, yes? It's the seat of the Republic of China.

brainlet.jpg

Whilst the Guomindang were fighting the Japanese tooth and nail for eight years their supposedly allied Communists spent their time cozying up to the Soviets, stealing supplies, and taking credit for GMD victories. Thus when the Chinese Civil War started up again after the defeat of the Japanese and the Communists had the full support of the Soviet Union (including them dismantling the Manchurian industry that the GMD was hoping to use to shore up their industrial arms production, as well as providing the Communists with captured arms of the Japanese Army, despite the stipulation that these were to be surrendered to the legitimate government, the GMD.

The USA was still naive about Communism at this time and saw the Soviets as an ally, so the aid rendered to the GMD was too little, too late, and included a naive peace process which the Communists stalled and then ignored as they continued their decade-plus tradition of acting in bad faith.

China belongs to the ROC. Better dead than red.

I think you're the brainlet here, commie.

Attached: Chiang_Kai-shek_Colour.jpg (850x1200, 179K)

>Better gay than red
fixed it for you

Attached: 1491780950297.jpg (800x900, 145K)

>I am against civil liberties

Behold, the American.

We need to give Taiwan some nukes. Let China rule over a radioactive wasteland.

Fuck that. The food in Taiwan is the best in Asia.

Taiwan is the real China :^)

reuniting China will be the first step in the formation of the Xi Dynasty

It will very soon. Pic related.

Attached: future IQs.jpg (1560x762, 202K)

Daily reminder that China is an Imperialist Dictatorship and should just give up all pretense of their pseudo-religious communist ideology.

Attached: gingerduck01.jpg (600x338, 43K)

>a few fags represent a whole country
Speaking of, I noticed that you're representing our country. Gays are typically not the first thing I think of when I think about international relations. Is there something you want to get off your chest?

You forgot to put Canada right below Taiwan.

Marco Rubio is being BASED on the Taiwan issue. He proposed Diplomats and other high level officials of USA and Taiwan travel to each country more regularly. IT PASSED!

Of course it does. The Republic of China will stay strong forever.

>(you)

No you filthy mainland chink. US soldiers will gladly lay down their lives to protect Taiwan.

Fuck chineese communist faggots, we should give taiwan nukes to defend themselves with.

That's revisionist history at its finest.
Fucking retarded moron.

Fuck you for being a faggot communist by the way, get the fuck out of america with your faggot bullshit.

Why would we?

Only if china pay lot of money for it.

To kill commies.

Attached: 1520600359996.jpg (960x925, 90K)

Because we represent freedom justice and liberty.

This.

Taiwan is a hub of degeneracy. China needs to cleanse it.

fuck you bootlicker

t. delusional Taiwanese who fled to the us

哈哈大笑

weak bait faggot. i probably know more about taiwan than 99% of this board. come at me, faggots.

mhhmm

what is the average income of a new grad taiwainese?

>can't invade Vietnam
>can't invade India
>barely held of UN forces in best Korea
>going to conduct island invasion
can't wait for naval invasion getting BTFO by American tech

these faggots are a small minority. no one in taiwan actually supports this faggot shit.

the political situation between taiwan and china is not so different than north and south korea. the communists took china and the nationalists, our allies in ww2, fled to taiwan

what does the future hold for Taiwan?

when will our toilet paper prices return to normal.

when will the mainland chinks fix the air so we can breath again

gay

35kNTD

some of it is, some of it is abysmal.

enjoy your chicken feet

this

la formosa es argentina

china is about to surpass that

Daily reminder Hitler didnt particularly side with either side in Chinas civil war and actively pursued a quick peaceful settlement, get rid of Jewry installed by Anglos and rebuild China after the German success model.

Jews are responsible for every single death of Chinas civil war after Jews declared war on Germany and lobbied Anglos into war against Germany and aiding Soviets to wage war against Germany as well, starting WW2.

Wow at all the American faggots saying fuck Taiwan. Taiwan > China

Your country belongs to China.

>99%
>1 other person itt may know more than me
>there are less than 100 people on this board

you are disqualified from adult discussion

>better fag than red
ftfy

Attached: Gondola_6f640a_5995346.jpg (645x909, 182K)

Their country IS China, retard

all of my relatives started out at about 20k

>muh civil liberties
fucking westerners man

Attached: images (11).jpg (480x213, 17K)

This, I had no idea there were so many chink bugmen living in the US and the West at large

i’m not trying to pick a fight with you dude.

i’m in your side

bullshit

you can make 25k working at a breakfast shop or tea shop

>Americans siding with China
Utterly retarded

my bad. i thought you were sarcastically responding to the second half of my comment.

ill go kms now

Taiwan is the better china.
They actually retained most of their traditional culture and managed to combine it with modernity in an adequate way.

There should be two chinas.
And it is up to a country which one it wants to build diplomatic relations with.

Meh not really, historically speaking in Korea the NK government is the legitimate government of resistance against Japan while SK is a proxy set up by the U.S., in China the KMT was legitimate until Chiang destroyed SYS' legacy in 1927 and then refused to defend the coast against Japan letting millions of his subjects to be slaughtered while he was busy spending half the country's money in gifts to his corrupt generals and ministers to stay in power.

Taiwan is recognized as a country now, but in the future it will be part of China.

sorry, i was translating to USD.

20k a year USD

it's almost like they're shilling for something literally no one wants

>lost war against China
>cant poo in the loo
>cant meme
>barely made it to America
Cant wait for DAKA to throw you back into the sea.

Of course, it (mainland) belongs to ROC

Fun fact.
Many in mainland china actually look up to chiang kai shel mote than they do mao zedong.

LA FORMOSA SON JAPAN

i don’t understand how these faggits can support China, especially the 美國人 posting here

Rare flag

Also one China is true and it's ROC, not this commie crap without any morality

whiter than you mohammed, but thanks for not refuting any of my points 50c

China belongs to Taiwan.

ahhhh, yeah that’ seems about right desu

most americans are retarded when it comes to taiwan. most of them get confused and immediately think of thailand.

real talk to all americans in this thread:

instead of uselessly memeing, try to learn about taiwan. taiwan is one of the better places in Asia and most Taiwanese respect the traditional ideals of the US

Dairy reminder dat Mongoria berong to Taiwan

Attached: 965px-ROC_Administrative_and_Claims.svg.png (965x768, 268K)

This. Taiwan IS China. Red China is not China

are you an foreigner living in Taiwan or a native?

That's only one side. There's evidence they tried their best to fight. It's just that they had really shitty commanders who couldn't fight wars to save their lives.

How else they end up losing the civil war? No matter how they spin it, the fact is they had more weapons and advantages than the commies but weren't able to use hem properly. Hence today.

> most Taiwanese respect the traditional ideals of the US

this

Taiwan isn’t even Chinese. I realize it’s where the Republic of China was exiled and still exists to this day, but the natives are all Polynesian

native hapa

Fucking mainland chinks. Get out of my country.

nice, what does your non taiwanese parent do for work there?

i am an american, but my wife is taiwanese. i have spent considerable time in taiwan, but i would like to live there full time.

the vast majority of the population is han chinese

They are mainlanders studying in 美国. They are required to post such messages as part of their scholarship terms.

The natives are tiny minorities that got shat on quiete a lot when the dutch and han got along and settled the island.
But the current administration did them a lot good and tries to give them and their identity a niche in contemporary society.

>my wife is taiwanese
gross

No one here gives a fuck

why are you in this thread?

dad owns a resurant and mom works in real estate

you should move here dude, everything is pretty good minus the AQI

Exactly.

>hong kong

the shittiest people in all of asia

What is AQI?

Daily reminder that commies belong in the ground.

the warlords allied with the KMT were still using WW1 weapons at best and barely even had ammo hence why they ended up siding with Mao, and the peasants were left to die of hunger after the government taxed them so hard that they killed tea production in China for 20 years.
Not to mention the fact that the USxKMT actually enrolled the Japanese soldiers formerly occupying China to fight off the USSR and Mao after Japan surrendered...

of your married to a Taiwan national you’ll be a ARC through that, you’ll bascsilly be able to do anything here

you could open some type of business or something

if i could find a job then i would definitely move there.

i have savings to support my family for a year, but moving with no promise of a job is too uncertain.

my wife has like 100 relatives that all live within a block of her family. my son loves it there because he has so many relatives. in the US we live in NYC and it sucks because we have no relatives and are surrounded by degenerates