You think you could plunder and raze Africa, enslave Black people and get away with it...

You think you could plunder and raze Africa, enslave Black people and get away with it ? You think you could murder 6 million Jews and get away with it ?

No wh*Te boy, You will pay for it. In fact, you ARE going to pay for it.

Attached: BLACK man vs wh-Te soyboy.jpg (590x719, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people#Census_and_social_definitions_in_different_regions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bring it on, black man. We are just waiting for the right reason to chimp out, full scale. Can't wait.

Shouldn't B have the flute?

Attached: 1520862767820.png (960x720, 226K)

Reminder: yiddish worms WILL go away if we stop replying to their stale threads.
Refrain from feeding the Jew.

gay

Attached: 1448654618323.jpg (480x480, 66K)

b should have the flute but b should give the flute to A if she has any brains.

>6 million

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-173943.png (1080x1920, 399K)

B

There is no need for a capital t in the word white. Cease that at once or my autism will peak and I'll violate you with a butter knife.

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

wh*Te population: 500 million

BLACK population: 3 billion

in a possible race war we would mop the floor with wh*Te corpses

Attached: 1521108126030.png (984x586, 135K)

also sage on every field

As long as A pays her.

We did get away with. Enjoy belonging to the chinks now you larping roach.

came to post exactly this

Do not reply.
Report.

Attached: African Abstract Thinking.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Attached: Peace corp.jpg (1315x1820, 2.83M)

Assume your picture is pretty realistic right ? Colonisation was all these massive buffalo-meat fed up goliath black men, versus some sunburned pasty-white press-ganged urban criminals with scurvy. How did you get BTFO so bad ?

based BLACK brother together we will crush the wh*Toids with the help of KARA BOGA.

>do not reply
>report
>continues to bump thread

Kill A Marry B Fuck c

What else should we bump?

that's a tanned white man you fucking idiot fucking kek

i can rekt ass of every black guy, i'll show 'em how sharia works. My jewish friends gonna cut yo dick, put you in prison, let you eat medicaments to make you slow and weak. After dis I'm gonna fuck your gf's ass as you gonna watch it.

>wew, I didn't know I can shitpost that hard..

>You think you could plunder and raze Africa, enslave Black people and get away with it ? You think you could murder 6 million Jews and get away with it ?

Wow, typical Jewish post here. Blame white people on enslaving blacks, when the Jews were just as guilty, if not more so. And 6 million Jews? Classic Jewish spin. They got a lot of mileage out of that one.

Typical shill thread.

see

Attached: niggeronthefloor.webm (640x480, 1.14M)

Nope. You have no culture, and you aren't entitled to anything--to say nothing of respect.

Attached: average black man versus average wh-Te subhuman.jpg (1500x1093, 408K)

Attached: white master cock.jpg (979x979, 459K)

Then why do you keep visiting us?

Attached: 1501440624258.jpg (1024x683, 104K)

give the flute to B, kill other two, they are moochers of free gibs

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: wh-te dog vs black man.jpg (640x601, 39K)

A is the only one who can use it, so she should get it.

if the black man is stronger, why was he enslaved so easily?

muslim with jewish friends? hmmmm

I voted for Trump in 2016 and am Pro White.
I've unironically also been thinking of trying out some BBC

Just try to make me pay for it you stupid ape. I'll put a .45 in your skull then piss on your corpse.

You’re busy today Turk roach meme flagger. Since, as you mentioned, whites have dominated your people throughout history, what makes you think it will be any different now? The gene pool of your race has only further denigrated through inbreeding and selection as your smartest move to the west and find whites to marry in order to upgrade.

The strongest people are white if you look at actual strongman and power lifters records.

Based Karabamga

That's without air support.
Operation Dingo had 3000+ niggers killed with air support.

Attached: ayysure.png (326x550, 19K)

Blacks are stronger ON AVERAGE.
Who cares about strongmen competition when most of them are on roids/have good living conditions?

Attached: BLACK WARRIORS.jpg (866x872, 144K)

Good goy, BBC is the best

Attached: C44FEEA5-D204-4FF0-9844-4100436B80E5.png (501x585, 172K)

>give
For a nominal fee of course

Attached: 733A98BE-30D9-4C99-954A-4F4A679A8D57.jpg (552x390, 43K)

Yet you were so easily conquered,like a little bitch,its so easy to trigger nogs with their fragile egos

>on roids
>jon jones up top and center
Lol fuck off faggot

wh*Toid detected!

Attached: 1424544194380.jpg (634x742, 101K)

Untrue. The majority of the black population is undernourished and has untreated medical conditions leading to stunted development.

>if the black man is stronger, why was he enslaved so easily?

It was easy to take starving black people from Africa and bring them over to other parts of the globe as slaves. It was easy to bread the biggest and strongest slaves to create super slaves.

oh no that photoshop will sure show me

Attached: IMG_2021.jpg (125x125, 12K)

I'm talking about Western blacks obviously.

Attached: BEETEE'EFF'O.jpg (539x643, 43K)

>Who would you give it to
If B made it then, how would i have come to possess it. Anyways the answer is B, but seriously she should get it since she should sell it to A if she's not going to even use it. Also kill C

>84 against 5000+
>4 injured, killed over 2000 niggers
KEK

You do realize roids won't give you super powers they just amplify muscle growth and recovery, they don't magically make you superman.

Most body builders nowadays are black, they have a good body, but strength-wise white men have the highest records of power lifting, and black men in other sports do take roids.

force A to pay for the flute. C can fuck off

you smelly piece of shit

Yes, I said on average.
White men are the best in strongmen competitions.

Attached: wh-Teoid vs BLACK MAN.jpg_large.jpg (640x767, 44K)

B should sell it to a, then teach c how to make flutes

You couldn't stop us then, so how are you going to stop us now when we have far superior weapons technology to then, while you still live in mud huts?

uhm excuse me teacher - black people enslaved black people and sold them to merchants who could ship them to other buyers

lol sureeeeeee

Attached: 1520980678750.gif (969x481, 101K)

>Nigger Brainlet detected

Attached: 1513764205920.png (389x444, 57K)

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

we could be 500 thousand and still win against that many

You can't feel your brain, but you can feel the BBC!

Attached: b1.jpg (960x720, 164K)

tick
tock
tick
tock
ti..

Oh hey wh*Te boy, what's that noise, you ask?

Why, it's the wh*Te genocide clock, ticking down and down.

You see, your childish wh*Te race committed a lot of crimes against our race and without other non wh*Te races approval, and wh*Tes colonized an entire continent. wh*Tes had no good reason to colonize..

Throw in the FACT that it was obviously an attack to throw BLACK people off the civilization trail leading Africa to its Ancient Egyptian past, and you've got not only a universally hated race, but a soon-to-be-genocided one too...

wh*Te POWAH!, right wh*Tes?

tick

tock

tick

tock

wh*Tey...

Attached: dead wh_Te subhuman.jpg (1280x960, 194K)

what was the Arabic slave trade

Based. Can't wait till all wh*Tes are dead!

Attached: WH-TEY DESTROYED.jpg (649x730, 152K)

>wh*Te population: 500 million
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people#Census_and_social_definitions_in_different_regions
>850,000,000
>(not counting partial European descent)
With enemies this dumb the White race has nothing to fear.

Attached: 1520999176973.webm Nigs BTFOed.webm (406x650, 1.97M)