What do you do after you've completed your backlog?

What do you do after you've completed your backlog?

Watch cartoons I guess?

Cartoons don't have directing or shading. There's no way I could actually watch something intended for actual children

Look for a job?

Beggars can't be choosers.

Add more stuff to my backlog.

>completing my backlog
>ever

You don't know how this works.

>after youve completed your backlog
Thats a thing? I mean I guess Id run out of stuff to watch had I finished like 2000 shows/movies, then all thats left must be truly trash. I am not even at a thousand and already have issues motivating myself because its too repetitive and visually or narratively bland to bother with most of the time.

read a book nigga

lol, no one's ever done that

>ever completing your backlog

>he doesn't watch the masterpiece that is 40s Tom & Jerry

I don't keep a backlog.

I just end up dropping all the stuff I add.

Reading? I dunno how I feel about that.

If we're talking about really old cartoons I've already seen them and I do watch those on occasion. But even then you get decades of T&J and only a single fragment of it is worth a damn.

You can not complete your backlog though

Anime book

I don't really feel like reading fantasy schlock.

You don't

I don't have this. I don't plan to watch shit that's not going to be appealing to me.

Suicide

If you stop watching anime its not because "theres nothing to watch anymore", but because you lost interest in the medium. Which is completely fine. I dont understand how people are able to spend dozens of hours a week watching anime for 10+ years either. It will naturally because a secondary hobby at some point, simply because there isnt enough stuff that is actually good.

So you're a pretentious piece of shit? This guy has a point.

you must not know who Nagato is,
if she hands you a book
you memorize it

I'll read something that's good. And just because I don't like reading bad fantasy novels doesn't mean I'm pretentious

The only thing you know for certain that when a girl hands you a novel it's going to have gayshit in it.

Browse Sadpanda.

Just spice it up and do something new/else every week.

>Anime
>Manga
>Anime Movies
>books
>tv-shows
>movies
>vidya games
>work/social life
>selfimprovment/sport

I watch things in genres I wouldn't normally watch, specifically drama or historical fiction.

>completed your backlog

>Not reading fucking Hyperion of all things

Add a few more shows.

If it were good it would have been made in an anime by now

Browse the pre-2000s thread for more stuff to pick up. Watch airing shows. Recheck to make sure you really completed your backlog.
Nearly everyday you can see someone mention something worth watching.
Also, there are other possible hobbies.

This. I'm always adding more stuff to the backlog. Then finding the stuff so I can eventually watch it.

Backlogs don't get completed. That's the point.

>browse circlejerk threads of people who are unable to admit that most 80s OVAs are absolute dogshit outside of their respective visuals
No idea if thats the smartest thing to do.

>implying I'll ever complete my backlog

Watch toradora again.

You lazy nigger
>uuh i cant read because it's too hard for a brainlet like me

fuck you

learn japanese

I've read VNs. So don't call me lazy

Play mahjong

Weep, like Alexander the Great.