ITT: Anime characters you can beat up in a fistfight

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/mpv/1067367/56c90bddf7/#page11
my.mixtape.moe/fsliub.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You need to kill yourself so fucking badly, !Akemi.
You make shit unrealted threads just for the sake of posting images that shit on the characters from Madoka. Because you are fucking obsessed with attacking and harassing people.

Why would you want to beat up Kyouko? She's pretty chill.

That was a great doujin.

I hope he does more that was one of my best madoka faps.

Normally I'm kind of indifferent to vanilla, but this one was really good for some reason. I really like these intense scenes where the female gradually loses more of her clothes over time too.

Hey look, 4 posts by the same exact person. You made these posts solely so you could bump the thread.
>xcddd i upboated that doujin so EPIC
Yeah, seriously, fucking kill yourself already.

The fuck are you on about? Im not even samefagging, I saw the picture of the doujin I liked.

So go fuck off somewhere.

How many punches can she take before she goes down?

>I would admit if I was samefagging
No, you wouldn't, !Akemi.

And the doujin is shit.
And the odds of suddenly tons of people showing up to "upvote" the doujin just as soon as the thread is about to die is less than zero. You made those posts to bump the thread and attack people.

its 1 mad retard going through threads just being a dicklet. dont worry. he's crying about how bad CG grass is and complaining about streaming

ACK x !Akemi

Hey look, two posts by the same person. And one he made with his phone just so he could pretend he's more than one person and that people actually believe his bull shit.

Don't reply to ACK please, he has mental issues.

And somehow he thinks im a tripfag?

It will be a tough fight but I'm sure that I can win.

AGAIN two more posts by the same person.
He actually thinks he's fooling people. And what's even more funny is it's two posts replying to two more of his own posts.

Give proof "ack" is real and not something you made up. Give proof "ack" is one person and not many.

You will of course refuse to do this, because all you care about is attacking and harassing people.

And like always, !Akemi. You are the only person who thinks that those screen shots are actually proof of something.

They can be easily edited countless ways, and there is no way at all to confirm if or if not they have been altered.

The fact you try to insist those screen shots are proof give away who you are, because it's not normal to post them.

wait why Austin? did I miss part of the good fight against crackship?

Rin would break your face.

For you.

It was good, but I was disappointed that on this page:

exhentai.org/mpv/1067367/56c90bddf7/#page11

you wern't able to see her pussy, if she'd have been sitting cross legged or something I would have came instantly.

I want to beat up her feet and legs with my tongue

It sure must be nice to have brain damaged mods on the team to protect bad posters.

You make shit unrealted threads just for the sake of posting images that shit on the characters from Madoka. Because you are fucking obsessed with attacking and harassing people.

Hey look, 4 posts by the same exact person. You made these posts solely so you could bump the thread.

No, you wouldn't, !Akemi. And the doujin is shit. And the odds of suddenly tons of people showing up to "upvote" the doujin just as soon as the thread is about to die is less than zero. You made those posts to bump the thread and attack people.

Hey look, two posts by the same person. And one he made with his phone just so he could pretend he's more than one person and that people actually believe his bull shit.

AGAIN two more posts by the same person. He actually thinks he's fooling people. And what's even more funny is it's two posts replying to two more of his own posts. Give proof "ack" is real and not something you made up. Give proof "ack" is one person and not many. You will of course refuse to do this, because all you care about is attacking and harassing people.

It's just so fucking obvious you are talking to yourself. You are so fucking obsessed with that shit doujin. You trying to pretend there are just tons of people here to "upvote" is just sad.

!Akemi accidentally posted his real name once while he was crack shitposting and trying to "prove" he wasn't samefagging by posting a photo of his monitor.

Because you know, back link markers made from posts on your phone would totally show up on your monitor. This is totally proof.

probably any girl because i would let them win because im into femdom like that

oh fuck i read it backwards,i just woke up

Just imagine beating up a cute anime girl and raping her afterward.

I hate that most rape doujins skip the beating up process, that's easily the best part.

But could you defeat Vegeta Calvo?

Actually I would like Kyouko-sama to beat me up

Any anime girl, even the fit ones.

This

Wish the author would make more of these, a threesome with Sayaka would be nice.

Sayaka sucks, a threesome with Homura would be better

Madoka would be better because Kyouko could just get her drunk, slip her something extra, and watch as fat faceless men take advantage of her for apples and pocky which she wouldn't share and it would end with Madoka missing her period and crying

This appeals to my ryona fetish.

So long as you can close distance quickly, you're golden

sauce me up senpai

Overrated, not as good as it's shilled out to be.
No, you suck.

If she doesn't finish me off within the first few minutes of the fight then I could wear her out, her stamina is kinda bad.

Wow, look at that. Three more posts by the same exact person, and look, he is having a conversation with himself just because he thinks it "triggers" people who say what he likes is bad.

You're just making people cringe at what a pathetic human being you are.

Both of these posts are by the same person.
Notice how he just keeps trying to bump the thread from the bottom of the catalog.

It sure must be nice to have brain damaged mods on the team to protect bad posters.

(OP)

No, you wouldn't, !Akemi. And the doujin is shit. And the odds of suddenly tons of people showing up to "upvote" the doujin just as soon as the thread is about to die is less than zero. You made those posts to bump the thread and attack people.

AGAIN two more posts by the same person. He actually thinks he's fooling people. And what's even more funny is it's two posts replying to two more of his own posts. Give proof "ack" is real and not something you made up. Give proof "ack" is one person and not many. You will of course refuse to do this, because all you care about is attacking and harassing people.

It's just so fucking obvious you are talking to yourself. You are so fucking obsessed with that shit doujin. You trying to pretend there are just tons of people here to "upvote" is just sad.

!Akemi accidentally posted his real name once while he was crack shitposting and trying to "prove" he wasn't samefagging by posting a photo of his monitor.

Because you know, back link markers made from posts on your phone would totally show up on your monitor. This is totally proof.

Wow, look at that. Three more posts by the same exact person, and look, he is having a conversation with himself just because he thinks it "triggers" people who say what he likes is bad.

You're just making people cringe at what a pathetic human being you are.

Both of these posts are by the same person.
Notice how he just keeps trying to bump the thread from the bottom of the catalog.

what

The posts are extremely self explanatory.
If you can't understand them, just kill yourself, because you'll never amount to anything in your whole life.

He is eager to see !Akemi.

No, actually everyone just wants you dead. That way threads will stop being shit.

I don't know if you are a very mad or sad person

it was great, I loved it

It's just ACK being mentally ill. Ignore him.

It's really not that big a deal. Take a break and do some jumping jacks or stretch your shoulders. Square breathing is really helpful to be mindful and center yourself.

fuck off ACK

thank you, that was a good read

Sorry user

subaru about 50-50

You just make it so fucking obvious who you are.
You don't even try to hide it.

Why does your whole life revolve around trying to harass "me" and everyone you think is "me".
Don't you feel pathetic?

Really, let's see you give a single reason why you are posting this image right now, really.

Can't even pretend it's related to the thread.

Good luck, brah.

Stop masturbating to my wife!

I'd defeat both

Nope.

>You life literally fucking revolves around me.
You mean your life revolves around him? lmao you fucking tard

She would send your ass to ER.

She can't feel pain, so, no

>pic related

Same here.

Lawnchair is going all out today.

Shit taste.

The Blacked Swordsman, because I'm colored.

y tho

She probabay smells awful