ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT granted statewide seat in California

For the first time in California's history, the state has appointed an undocumented resident to a statewide post, announcing the decision just a day after President Donald Trump attacked its immigration approach during a visit to San Diego.

How many more times is this going to happen? When is California going to be held to the rule of law?

yahoo.com/news/first-undocumented-immigrant-appointed-state-122408144.html?.tsrc=fauxdal

Attached: lisbeth_mateo.jpg (378x433, 19K)

God damn these Jews are pushing it

Isn't it possible for Trump to just get her deported?

An Amerindian Mutt no less. Kuruminia MUH DICKED by Spaniard bro. She will fit right in.

Attached: Americop.jpg (1969x3336, 497K)

Muh "take their guns" Drumpf

Attached: Rare merchant 2.jpg (237x395, 63K)

Does this mean Canada isn't the true first 'non-nation' country? We no man's land, now?

Attached: 1516851379447.jpg (512x464, 17K)

Californian here. It would make my week to see her get deported.

She should be arrested and deported.

Enjoy Niggerfornia, the US sanctuary

This
Just send ICE after her and be done with it. Make an example of her.

It's time to declare an insurrection and mobilize federal troops.

Californian Democrats won't stop.

Not just her, the ones that appointed her/hired/whatever.

Enjoy JewSA, the heeb sanctuary

Beanerfornia is more appropriate, the mexicans outnumber everyone in that state

Time to start arresting politicians.

My god it is going to be glorious when she gets deported

kill yourself

>we will never make war with commiefornia
feels bad man

Report to ICE yet?

Let's all just move into her country and take it. Fuck this nonsense.

I think you're enjoying it more than I do.

This
They need to be dealt with using force.

Attached: booted.gif (436x328, 487K)

>((((enjoying it))))

fpbp

Basically it's a zoo the size of a state.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

If Commiefornia wants to be its own sovereign state with its own rules, fine, whatever. But then they shouldn't receive Federal funding.

Attached: 380817.png (462x531, 125K)

we need a good ol fashioned killing spree to get the ball rolling

You first, dahnald boomer

Attached: 4D chess.jpg (1160x629, 240K)

How about anotha' bagel, ya stupid goy.

>Flaps hand.

>Illegals can now hold state office
>Illegals are allowed to practice law
>Illegal appointed to state office is mad that illegals are underrepresented in a place they are not citizens of
I want them all gone.
Just deport them. Deport every single one. From Pedro the 80 year old great grandfather thats been here illegally since he was a young man, all the way to the babies that are brought here every day.
Out, now

I am really starting to think they are doing this just to spite Trump

This isn't just California Democrats this is EVERY Democrat. Remember this, if you let them win in your state this is what they will do.

Attached: PencilNeckPajamaBoy.jpg (800x420, 68K)

It will happen until the White Self Hating Richie Riches get thrown out of power by their Darkie Pets. Then they will legalize open warfare against the Darkies until the get them back under control. After that, racism against Darkie Cheap Laborers will be punished harshly like it is now.

Expose the Mass Immigration/Cheap Labor scheme and watch the lights go on all over the world. Spread the word among the working class of ALL colors, first. This gives you a base to manipulate. Second, spread the word to the middle class. This will give you access to better equipment in case you need to rebel against the rich. Third, make your demands to government. Now that you have the working and middle classes in the know, you can form effective voting blocks or effective fighting forces. Fourth, fight them if they refuse your demands.

>When is California going to be held to the rule of law?
Never. Trump doesn't really give a fuck. You voted for a con-artist and got... a con-artist. Enjoy :^)

I demand putin be made a state senator.

Has based ICE been notified?

I think you can submit tips even being a foreigner

Yeah ok commie, its just 'the rich'. Want any more class warfare Marx?

>Every single law thats not upheld is trumps fault.

Sure thing