No Collusion Here

Russia commits an act of war against a US ally by using chemical weapons to assassinate a person on UK soil.
US Secretary of State condemns attack. Trump fires him the next day.
NO COLLUSION. MAGA!
Maybe Trump can be Putin's vice president in 2020.

Attached: trumpcollusion.jpg (660x371, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assassinations_in_Europe
bbc.com/news/technology-43093390
time.com/4512834/mh17-russia-buk-ukraine-evidence-putin/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf6gJ8NDhYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Russia commits an act of war against a US ally by using chemical weapons to assassinate a person on UK soil
>act of war
user please, are you just pretending to be retarded or do you really have no idea what went on and is still going on) throughout the Cold War?
Also foreigners getting killed by foreigners in European countries is hardly new
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assassinations_in_Europe
The whole thing is a deflection away from the UK's latest paki-pedo scandal and another 'muh russia' REEEEEEEEEEE from the kike US media

>US Secretary of State condemns attack. Trump fires him the next day.
becuz correlation is causation

Attached: VUWFVXj.png (644x573, 68K)

>throughout the Cold War?
So you admit Russia is a hostile entity in conflict with the US and the West. And that Trump is colluding to undermine US sovereignty and the sovereignty of its allies with a hostile foreign power.
Treason.
Just because Trump is too much of an idiot to fully realize it (and he does realize some of what he is doing) is not a defense.

Attached: 0QIKYaF.png (600x310, 269K)

>Russia commits an act of war
Proofs?

Shit or get off the pot. If we are going to war with Russia, lets do it already. Too much foreplay

Tillerson has been on the chopping block since day one, and he and Trump have always butted heads. This is just a stupid meme point from stupid people since there is no actual evidence of any collusion

He was fired Friday. And Trump has come out saying it looks like the Russians are behind the attack. On a scale of Demolished to BTFO, how shredded would you rate your narrative is?

>Greer frustrated at muh russia
>thousands of UK girls being raped by pakis and covered up by the UK government is fine
OK kike

Just to recap
>James Clapper says there is no evidence of any Trump-Russia collusion
>FBI reviewed all of Flynns phone calls and found nothing wrong
>Mullers subpoenas of those Russians specifically says not one of them was tied to the Trump team in anyway
going on for over a year now, with all of the US intel reviewing the campaign, and not ONE(1) shred of evidence of Trump-Russian collusion

>And Trump has come out saying it looks like the Russians are behind the attack.
And done nothing. He plans to do nothing. Trump says a lot of bullshit, but his actions are what is important. And he has done nothing.

Russia attacks US democracy: no sanctions, evicted Russian spies welcomed back, refuses to protect America from similar attacks in the future despite being given funding by congress to do so.

Oh, but the fat faggot said something. Hurr durr.

This is all stagecraft, maybe there will be more sanctions, which forces Russia even further to the BRICS alliance, but no war. This is western chickenhawks puffing themselves up

I wonder if Hillary shit herself when she fell down the stairs twice? Very bad, there are streets especially for that.

Attached: 1513010499607.jpg (539x960, 101K)

>and not ONE(1) shred of evidence of Trump-Russian collusion
Who the fuck are you? Some high school incel who doesn't know shit.
You are not a special snowflake privy to up to the second information in an FBI treason investigation.
The fact that the FBI is still investigating is strong evidence that they have substantial reason to believe Trump is a traitor.
An investigation in to the most corrupt person in US politics isn't like your dad snapchatting you his nudes. It takes time.

>he has done nothing
Haven't you yankees done enough already? Stop poking the bear! You're going to push it too far and destroy the world with an exchange of nuclear and chemical/biological weapons.

Attached: Massacre of the Innocents by Peter Paul Rubens.jpg (1920x1499, 528K)

>Roll over and let Russia continue to attack you.
10/10 shill Ivan. Many rubles for you.

>assassinate a person
It was a spook wasn't it? Spooks aren't people, they all deserve nothing but death.

>He believes that the FBI wouldn’t leak the minute a piece of solid evidence was found linking Russian meddling to Trump
I wish America’s government rates the unqualified trust you place in it.

What a great neocon shill post.

So in other words, theres literally NO evidence at all, just like i said.

He's still on the job until the 31st but his termination was announced before making that statement.

Fuck you incels are retarded.
There is evidence. The FBI is using that evidence to investigate Trump.
You don't know what that evidence is because your biggest concern is if your homeroom teacher, Greg, wants to fuck you.

What proof do you need? There are only about 3 countries in the world that have access to the nerve agent used in the attack.

Because the Russia incident is far more serious. Literally no one cares about something as trivial as grooming gangs when we're on the verge of WW3.

No. He will be your president in 2018.

>There is evidence.
Feel free to post it any time :)

>here are only about 3 countries in the world that have access to the nerve agent used in the attack
The UK and who?

There is going to be an extra loaf in the breadline for this guy.

>Who the fuck are you? Some high school incel who doesn't know shit.You are not a special snowflake privy to up to the second information in an FBI treason investigation

And i suppose you want us to believe that you are privy to all fbi info?
Who the fuck are you? A fat neck beard that doesn't know shit pretending he does by giving other people shit, you should fuck off to above top secret and masterbate to crazy theories with your friends

Dont give a shit about Trumps reaction is i wanna see what Mattis is gonna do he has been quiet for a while.

So if the OPCW independently identifies the nerve agent as being Russian military grade poison, and that nerve agent was used to murder a former Mi6 Russian spy after Putin threatened that "traitors will pay the price" you don't think that constitues credible evidence?

What the fuck do you need? A video of Putin personally authorizing the attack? Even then you'd probably just say it was fake.

The UK is not one of them. Try again.

I will. But first. I need evidence that you are not a degenerate gay spreading AIDS to children that you rape.
Until I get this evidence, I must assume you are a faggot with AIDS that rapes children. There is NO EVIDENCE that you are not.
I cannot share anything with someone as disgusting as you.

>privy to all fbi info
Everyone is privy to the fact that the FBI has been conducting a thorough investigation in to Trump's treason.
Everyone is privy to the fact that it is still on-going.
Everyone who isn't a Russia cucked fagtard would understand that if the investigation had no evidence, it would halt.

You really are a special snowflake to not understand common sense like everyone else.

>"Hey sergei, I've suddenly decided to have an ex cold war spy killed for no raisen. How should we do it? Abduct him? Just shoot him on the street?"
>"lmao lets use fucking nerve gas."

muh russia is getting old

>argument from ignorance
"a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false"

Attached: brainnnnsss.jpg (200x227, 6K)

Yes, Russians kill spies that have turned on them all the time.
Why are so many Russian shills using the Canada flag?

When you are so autistic, you defeat your own argument with autistic logical fallacies.

He was in our prison 4 years. We had a lot of chances to kill him any way we want.

So in other words youre a full of shit liar. Makes sense. :)

It's not a spy getting rubbed out, it's the method you slobbering autist. Just have some glow in the dark pop him in an ally and everyone can chalk it up to peaceful refugees or something. Using fucking nerve gas, to kill one person, is absurd.

>super deadly nerve agent only 3 countries in the world can produce
>fails to kill a single person
Get your shit together, MI5, you can't even replicate a decades old Soviet recipe.

Lol Russia has a history of using wacky methods to off people. The tea one was far superior. This was a very bungled job could have just hired a couple of gopniks to beat him to death with a pipe.

Remember when big oil Rex Tillerson was supposedly Putin's lap dog lol? Now he was apparently the left's stalwart Russian resistance fighter. Keks all around.

Attached: autistic screeching is not an argument.jpg (403x394, 34K)

Obviously they did it to send a message to the world. It's saber rattling.

To all those who deny that it was Russia despite every single shred of evidence pointing that way, please tell me who you think did. Please give me a plausible explanation as to why a former Mi6 operative was targetted with a nerve agent.

Okay so you have no argument. All the evidence points to Russia. Putin has gone on record threatening that "traitors will pay" and yet for some reason you just believe him when he says he wasn't involved?

I bet you believed him when he said that Russia had nothing to do with MH17 or when he claimed that there was no state sponsored doping program for Russian athletes or the million other times that Putin's govt has blatantly lied to us.

>with MH17
Any news about investigation?

bbc.com/news/technology-43093390

just read this - relevant material...

What's this tea thing you're talking about? I know Russia has a lot of james bond shit left over from the cold war, like umbrellas that shoot poison darts, it's just that the nerve gas doesn't jive with that because the point of all that cold war shit was to be discrete. The only thing less discrete then a gas attack is a nuclear strike.

>To all those who deny that it was Russia despite every single shred of evidence pointing that way, please tell me who you think did. Please give me a plausible explanation as to why a former Mi6 operative was targetted with a nerve agent.
could it be another step towards an utterly nonsensical war that the jews have been BLATANTLY PUSHING FOR 5 YEARS???? COULD THAT BE FUCKING IT?

The man needed to wait his turn, but he ran his mouth before Trump could weigh in on it. He earned his pink slip.

time.com/4512834/mh17-russia-buk-ukraine-evidence-putin/

It's not a gas. It's a liquid, a single drop of which can kill a healthy human.

It's also a pretty horrific way to kill someone and just shows once again that Putin and his govt don't respect human life at all.

Okay so you're claiming Mossad did it? Where's YOUR proof? There's literally zero evidence to suggest that the Israelis were involved.

Alexander Litvinenko Dosed by polonium-210 poured into his tea killed him within like 3 days there was nothing anyone could do but the method used was also incredibly discreet and effective it also didn't harm anyone else.

cui bono is my only evidence

>wherearetheproofs.png

Attached: you.jpg (350x229, 12K)

>do it with chemical weapons right next to NATO military base
Gee, i wonder it means. Probably not "I can get you where you sleep, your move fgts"

So only article after 4 years. Nice job Sherlock

proofster.jpg

Definitive proof it was Russia?

The chemical in question's composition has been known globally since the 80s

Traitor before enemy...
How is your double standards radar today, Sup Forums?

Attached: goggles.gif (357x200, 279K)

Then explain to me how Israel would benefit from the death of a Russian former MI6 operative.

How can you be this delusional. Putin has ordered dozens probably hundreds of assassinations several of which have taken place on foreign soil. He's killed people in the UK before. He's gone ON RECORD stating that he wants to see traitors to Russia pay the ultimate price.

I mean I don't know what more evidence you need. I guess maybe when the OPCW finalises its report you'll come around but I have my suspicions that you'll still be defending Putin

>businessman gets in too deep
Old trope is OLD. C'mon negrodamus.

Does Putin pay you by the hour or per post?

Elaborate your bono then. Every day UK-Russia relations are on "historic low" since 2014. What joos will gain by pushing it slightly further? England will not show up on FIFA cup now?

My parents are in gulag I work for their freedom Sherlock.

All those dead bodies, m8... horryfying!

...oh wait, nobody died.

But let me beat it to you, polcucks.
Britbongistan is buttmad only because someone executed an attaxk on their soil that dwarfs shitskin microterrorism (knifes, rape, occasional loose car).
British mudslime shithole is buttmad because mudslimes lost the violence monopoly there.

LOL dumb bigger sjws became tools of the military state and don't even know it. So much for all the posturing over Iraq war.

Keep working Ivan. Putin would be proud of his little lapdogs.

So just because nobody is dead (yet) it's totally fine to use chemical weapons on a civilian population in western Europe? Fucking retard.

People make money off of war and votes based off of feelings. What reason has Russia given us of late to believe they did it and can you confirm more than the/an exception or two without any emotional rhetoric or appeals?

I would say firing someone who reacts to a situation and speaks for your country in what they permanently put on the global stage before all the details are out and in the height of the hype is a good decision, I'd also make the claim that having fewer people prone to react immediately to something before letting a case be formed and looking at the sources that form the case intensely lest you be lead down a bad road with someone or someones (I dont think this is exclusively the jews) investing a lot of money in the global stage that have an interest in furthering their own goals.

Never respond emotionally to situations or posters that seem to, you're asking to get yourself over-involved to the point you're not thinking as clearly.

Why are they still alive then?

Yeah, this is what I mean. There's no shortage of assassination methods that sure as shit don't raise as many red flags as a chemical weapons attack, and I guess it's just a bizzare coincidence that the only people who stood to gain from such an overt method are the same people that have an inexplicable hate boner for russia

So investigation of MH17 is failed? 4 years and no result

I can hear you gobble dick from here

>blame Russians without proof
>make an international circus of what should be a serious investigation
>call out a foreign head of state like you're challenging them to a playground brawl

I have no doubt the Russians did it but what an absolute embarrassment.

They should have waited until the investigation was concluded and then confronted Russia with the hard evidence, instead they make themselves look like a complete joke. All to distract from the new rape scandal I'm sure.

Also the sudden influx of anti-UK threads is pretty good proof that Russians astroturf this board, but ultimately I agree with them and I hope the UK sinks into the ocean.

Attached: ENGLAND.png (740x184, 39K)

>dwarfs shitskin microterrorism
The attack killed as many people as your everyday acid throwing in London. Zero.

>BRICS meme

kys nigger

>What proof do you need? There are only about 3 countries in the world that have access to the nerve agent used in the attack.

Yes there is no way mossad and cia could have staged a false flag chemical attacks. It was definitely Russia. They could have used a knife to kill him but they specifically used their signature finishing move so there would be no questions as to who did it.

>WE HAVE THE PROOF!!
>but uh, we can't show it you you because of uh, reasons n' sheit

heard this bullshit before, it's like your using the CNN template or something.... how very odd

i already did
the elites have been heavily clamoring for us to go to war with russia for at least 5 years now. this is more fuel for the fire. russia is preventing israel from taking out syria and iran. therefore, steps must be taken to stop russia from peacekeeping in this region. total war would do.

Because it is perfect for creating tension between the West and Russia.

first off british police provide cover and concealmenf for mudslime rapists, they deserve no sympathy.
secondly you brits are spying on Russia then you bitch when they spy on you. I am on noones side but you brits are destroying the world with your love of arab cock and should all be nerve gassed.

Killing is for amateurs. Maiming for life is what really counts.

Attached: psyops_8.png (774x809, 736K)

this
the UK reaction is fucking bizarre on top of playing into a disturbing pattern of war vs russia at all costs narratives that have been overwhelmingly present and nonsensical for over 5 years now.

nigga do yo even basic college english

There's a difference between spying on each other and recklessly using a nerve agent to bump someone off whilst endangering the general public.

>it's totally fine to use chemical weapons on a civilian population in western Europe
You seem to be totally fine with it.

Attached: the new face of britain.jpg (940x627, 40K)

It's not about emotional responses, it's about setting boundaries. If you don't respond appropriately to acts like this then there's a high likelyhood they will continue.

What did we do after Litvinenko was murdered? Nothing. Russia took that as a sign that they can literally get away with murder in the UK.

Because it didn't kill him? Maybe the dose administered was insufficient? Maybe the paramedics reached them in time?

I said a drop CAN kill, that doesn't imply that it will.

Why do you think that is?

No more like the goons hired to do the job fucked up and made things far worse then anyone thought. it was a demonstration a pretty shitty one to. But VX doesn't just turn up everywhere this isn't some shitty mustard gas cooked up in someones garage. A state most likely sanctioned it and whats the one state who had the biggest hate boner against traitors and who have done the exact same thing before in the past?

Russians have elections soon. And dumb bongistan plays everything in those elections into hands of Putin. Nice work, Muhammad McCuck.

Jews getting impatient for their greater Israel is all. Slabs must do what they should to defend themselves but any white or bigger who signs up for this war will definitely be a good goyim.

>The whole thing is a deflection away from the UK's latest paki-pedo scandal and another 'muh russia' REEEEEEEEEEE from the kike US media

You shall be spared on the day of the rake.

So you're comparing acid attacks with the use of military grade neurotoxins? 1/10 bait. Made me reply

Also: This

Attached: ccc.jpg (298x169, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf6gJ8NDhYA

Because I dont see results

>animation
Hans are you kidding?

Because when you dust something off that hasn't been used for years the potency goes down dipshit.

ok the why did the chick go to russia to poke the bear when she knew her family was on a kill list?

Did you ever hear back on your job application to Captain Insano?

Attached: IMG_0067.jpg (500x385, 55K)