MGTOW Hate Thread

Daily reminder MGTOW are male feminists and fit into at least one of the following categories: Neckbeard, closeted fag, and/or have a terrible relationship with their mother.

Attached: 1511576086056.jpg (1080x1080, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZTf9z_2FKao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1519698033624.jpg (781x892, 325K)

You're a faggot

The Jew and the beta is scared that he won't be able to kill the mgtow draft evader who will hunt him down.
The white woman is scared because the mgtow man will stab her eyes out with that white feather and will stab her eyes out even without that white feather.
The black/brown man is scared because the beast that broke the leash will be cornered and triggered and out for his blood too.
The old gens are scared because in a collapsed world they will get back their maliciousness with interest.

Mgtow hate thread? Rename it ultimate survivalist hate thread.

Only a fag or a roastie would care enough to start this thread daily.

No one who browses Sup Forums can get a girl like that u tard

>women get treated better than men, get extra help, extra care, chivalry, support, benefit of doubt, protection
You horrible men are trying to keep women as your little pets. We're not fragile and should be treated the same as men!
>women get treated the same as men, nobody cares about them or helps them
The patriarchy doesn't value us, men are treating us worse than ever! It's probably because they're jealous of how great we are. They are intentionally making things difficult for us as a means of suppressing us!

You're fucked no matter what you do. Feminism is an ideology with no end, because their goal is not equality. Doing the things on that list or not doing them is irrelevant because they win and feed off of it either way. Feminism, just like the marches against "racism" are shields behind which the true goal of ripping down a group and making them nonexistent or subservient is hidden. If equality happened today, feminism would not be satisfied. They would fabricate a new set of "problems" as a guise to take and take and take that which they perceive as good from men. They aren't interested in taking on the negative, difficult, and depressing aspects of traditional male life. They're interested in stripping away all the perks the difficult aspects are given in trade for. They want all of the benefits and good things in life without paying the prices for them, and their push in that direction won't end and their "movement" won't be hurt by treating them equally.

Rachel is cute. Cute!

Attached: deleted youtube video clip.webm (853x480, 2.94M)

I would totally put my penis in that vagina and thrust in and out until the friction caused me to ejaculate inside her, if you catch my drift.

Attached: mgtow.png (1200x800, 699K)

lmao

Attached: biologicalLosers.jpg (638x479, 91K)

the correct term is cucks

>If you don't do exactly what I say you're a loser! now take care of my bastard child!
lol ok stacey

Quit spreading your misinformed opinion you fucking retard

It is self-evident that the extension of equal rights to women has been an unmitigated disaster for the West. Low birthrates, broken families, mass immigration, the effectiveness of ZOG propaganda, all downstream from female emancipation.

This means we need feminism in the third world. The world is overpopulated.

But is he wrong?

Attached: evolutionary_winners.jpg (736x552, 76K)

Love the Japs, KEK

Attached: CrazyJapGamer.jpg (1201x840, 127K)

>Feminists
I demand you listen to me and action my demands.

>MGTOW
Leave me alone.

They are opposites kiddo

Attached: 1515954482516.png (1000x1025, 184K)

3D women don't mater user

Attached: 1520530290127.jpg (1024x742, 100K)

MGTOW is a cult dedicated to abdicating responsibility.

1 Timothy 5:8
But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Attached: biological_failures.png (960x720, 811K)

God I fucking hate women

I don’t hate Mgtow

Their observations are correct their conclusions are wrong

No - If you go your own way after having kids, then you are "abdicating responsibility".

If you are going your own way because modern women are fucking awful, you are sensible.

Men are logical.

Attached: Capture.jpg (601x260, 67K)

>failure loves company
This is exactly why marriage gets shilled so often on pol - modern marriage is cuckoldry and failure for men

Attached: 1519422972063 - Copy.jpg (422x456, 46K)

Psalm 127 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

Proverbs 18:22
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.

1 Corinthians 7:2
Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

what did he mean by this?

These verses didn't take into account modern women and modern marriage laws

Attached: 15177046972281.jpg (1030x730, 285K)

Attached: INB4.jpg (1204x1511, 282K)

Then don't marry a modern women.

Attached: love_is_reactionary.jpg (1024x679, 56K)

>Modern women are fucking awful!

Says the guy who's never fucked one. I don't butt myself into your gay relationships and tell you about how disgusting it is, don't come in here and tell me about how gross vaginas are.
So sick of faggots not minding their own fucking business.

You can hate us, but you will envy us when you marry a used whore and become a beta cuck provider

This is impossible

Been happily married for 10 years. Built a life together with careers and kids. I can look back on my life and know that I've achieved something, and that my kids will go on to achieve things as well.

Good luck with the anime though

>not marrying and not having children is redpilled
>da jooz want you to have white kids and families
retard. MGTOW is feminism for men. It's the opposite side of the same shekel as feminism, aimed at alienating the sexes from eachother and pitting them against themselves so that problems are never solved and only finger pointing happens

What I mean is don't marry a woman who believes in the "current year."

>Says the guy who's never fucked one.
American projection. Projection only works when you guess right.

>So sick of faggots not minding their own fucking business.
Lol. This is EXACTLY what MGTOW advocates. "Go your own way" is minding your own business

You have to keep reading. They certainly knew about women back then and weren't afraid to say it.

1 Corinthians 7:28

28 However, if you do get married, you have not sinned, and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But such people will have trouble in this life, and I am trying to spare you.

"MGTOW is feminism for men" is a gross oversimplification.

Men not buying into (((the system))) is a big problem.

Attached: MGTOW is a problem for (((them))).jpg (1216x1144, 344K)

Hey all u bluepilled fucks who still havent woken up to the OBVIOUS : that females LITERALLY have massively underevolved brains, due to male hypeprotection offing natural selection working on their brains for like tens of thousands of years.
They literally have the mental stage of development like little children or chimpansees.
This is not a joke but an actual and factual description of the empiric reality.
Get this into your heads already!

I wouldn't be a MGTOW if a qt like that would be my gf but sadly I only get attention to fatties who are single mothers.

Too many believe in (((the system))) and consume too much pop culture and if they don't. they have friends who do and will corrupt them.

There just arent women who are aware of the tricks that feminism plays on them

Women actually evolved emotional intelligence to manipulate men, they are the parasite gender
They need men for everything

>If you don't fulfill your gender identity you have not had a successful life
Fucking brainwashed, holy shit.

yeah - I posted that here :

youtu.be/ZTf9z_2FKao

>MGTOW is feminism for men.
One could make a stronger argument for traditionalism having more in common with feminism than MGTOW. MGTOW is just men doing a risk assessment, and coming to the conclusion women aren't worth it. What did you think would happen when society starts removing the incentives for men to marry?

Attached: 1520110461103.jpg (886x853, 246K)

I can't believe this shit is legal.

I do know of places to meet women, but I don't know if I want to post them on here because shills and trolls will see it.

I hope all odds are untrue and everything remains good for you

Why is the workaholic falling asleep at his desk the one portrayed as MGTOW?

Tits or GTFO.

Don't say you haven't got a pair Amerimutt.

>the best way to help society is to completely abandon everything
weak faggots
the only people who can go mgtow are divorced men well because they dont have much choice
some virgins in their 20s larping as mgtow are just using it as a excuse because they dont get laid and try to feel better
fucking faggots

Attached: 1518545783983.png (500x589, 287K)

Thanks for the daily reminder. You are trying to earn that Shill of the Month placard aren't you?

now I'm not saying you should deal with every fucking roastie out there but there are,even if not that many as it seems,girls which are a fit
the problem lies solely on you faggot

Attached: 1519252971450.png (1283x1275, 300K)

the problem is the enviroment,it's not their fault,after all they are women
it's up to YOU to put a seal on (in) them
and abandoning ship aint gonna do shit

Attached: 1519252119876.png (1576x325, 252K)

Politicians have started to take notice of gambling in video games, and the gaming industry is afraid.

Attached: loot boxes.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

She admits that women are easily persuaded. She will get easily persuaded by the next man as much as her current man.

I'm confident I can "win" a women, but they are not strong in their beliefs and are easily manipulated by those who want to manipulate them

she's perfect.. i hope her voice doesnt sound nasally and annoying though

Attached: bike_chick.jpg (1080x1350, 161K)

I'm confident enough to meet women - I just have zero confidence in them.

also remember anons
to NEVER marry if you live in a western country
shit WILL be against you and shit WILL be used against you

Attached: 1519252701191.png (953x391, 40K)

The uncomfortable truth for neckbeards is that women are by default complete slaves of men, and that don't find wife material, you can make wife material out of many women. You just have to be a nice king over them, don't abuse them, and don't act like a tyrant, and if you are good enough king, they will automatically settle in the kitchen. Basically, you should respect them and be a nice guy with them (but not ACT as a nice guy), and women would be your slaves forever.

This whole theory about alpha males and betas is actually your limiting belief, and it holds you back and makes you believe that women are bad, and women sense this shit.

The fuck is MGTOW?

/thread

>male feminists

Are you conflating MRA with MGTOW again, reddit?

Attached: 1516156469253.png (644x500, 66K)

Oh look! Another one of these threads...

Another divide and conquer thread. Sage.

It's about taking child brides and ending shills like you haha the fuck
the fuck??
wtf????
*SPLAT*

Attached: 1513361423426.jpg (782x716, 124K)

If you don't want to seize the opportunities that are out there to find women of worth, then I'm done with you. You have accepted defeat because you have no will to fight, and you will not be among those who inherit the earth.

>white feather

lol every man on Earth needs to know about that shit. Disgraceful.

Must be a pretty popular movement in order for you to make a thread on it. Might look into it seeming as you hate it so much.

MGTOWs and MRAs = disillusioned egalitarians. The only way to find peace is to realize that people are not equal and life is not fair.

>strawman: the post
Spoken like a true feminist. Stop helping OP's case up to the hill.

Eh, I know that people aren't equal but an enlightened society should at least be able to afford people the same opportunites so outliers and geniuses aren't stifled. But then they sneakily shifted the goalposts from "equality" to "equity" and here we are.

This kills the MGTOW

Attached: DadGoal.jpg (800x481, 71K)

Midlife crisis is going to be a real doozy

Not really, MGTOW is a massively growing movement from what I've read.

>random spoiled rich boys have kids
>this kills the MGTOW

big if true

Even equal opportunities is bullshit. No one gets equal opportunities. What opportunities we get are products of our choices, products of our relationships, products of chance. Besides that, if you have a fixed amount to spend on training people for, say, the military and you know that 1:2 men and 1:100 women can pass basic training, then you'd be a fucking wasteful retard to test the men and women in equal proportion. Mine the richest veins first. Fuck equal opportunity.

Post a redpill and leave. This is how you reply to a sage thread you stupid cucks.

Attached: bjcejxl1acpy.jpg (520x588, 121K)

The most alpha among men still get ruined by women. Theres nothing to be done except protect yourself and develop spiritually.

I dont think "the meek" who will "inherit the earth" are Gods chosen elect. I think, since the earth is material, those who inherit the earth are the fallen who have bought into and dedicated them selves to this world. I strive for the non-physical.

Even those Chads can get screwed. The top alpha men with ambition, skills, talent, money and everything still get cucked.

>except protect yourself
lol, victim mentality. With such mindset you loose automatically.

>tfw had good mum
>tfw had intelligent girlfriends
>tfw only perused quality girls
Birds of a feather flock together, if you find that every girl you get with is unbearable maybe you should pick better partners.

Attached: 1504265827963.jpg (598x465, 187K)

Because those kids didn't earn their wealth and are more than happy to squander it in various ways, including being divorce raped and paying ridiculous amounts for alimony.

>What women do when no one gave them a backhand ever: the post
You have no one to blame but yourself, user. Stop being a woman trying to shift responsibility elsewhere. Heterosexual relationships have an FFF response, much like with anything.
>Fight
These are the real men who win and establish their position as domimant
>Freeze
These are the weaklings who just lose due to inaction or inability and become cucks and whatever else worse
>Flight
MGTOW fits here, run away instead of facing your problem/threat head on and defeating it

No - getting married in modern times makes you the victim.

t.white roastie
The time of the pad is near and you will pay for everything you have done.

R
O
A
S
T
I
E

No one can make you a victim except yourself

Looks like we'll have to agree to disagree. Once equity of outcome bullshit is vanquished we can figure out whether its worth pigeonholing everyone and letting outliers rot just to keep reality simple and easy to chew for you rank and file brainlets.

You will learn the hard way - but you will learn

exactly - by getting married. You can't get divorce raped if you havent been married

Why shouldnt it be? Its their choice although FGO did ruin fate

Attached: 1518533161452.jpg (436x549, 79K)

Why would you divorce than?

>Heterosexual relationships have an FFF response
Yeah, and the solution is neither of three

I have been denied greatness because I am a La Creatura. I will be damned if I get double cucked while making more El Goblnos. Such is life, some people have is way harder than me.