Who's going to be the canon waifu in the anime adaption?

Who's going to be the canon waifu in the anime adaption?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-30/persona-5-game-gets-tv-anime-series-in-2018/.119517
youtube.com/watch?v=tVH_Rxgeav0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ryuji

Makoto.

Makoto, considering she's the most story-related

Futaba then he could call Sojiro dad without it being weird +Futaba ain't a boring bagel like Mako or a crazy Female Dog like Har

>anime adaptation
Yeah, sure.

Sae_

harem route/hanging out with Ryuji on Valentines

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-30/persona-5-game-gets-tv-anime-series-in-2018/.119517

Hifumi

The only waifu that matters is the one you love.

Did the MC in the P4 anime get a canon waifu? In the P3 movies the MC didn't get waifus, if you don't count Aigis being Aigis

He got Marie in Golden.

Marie

No one. Makoto gets the most screen time and Futaba gets the most imouto time though.

Just like in P3 and P4, no one. Platonic with only hints of crushes on the MC since anything else will piss off otaku.

Why do people rate this game so high? It was fucking boring and all the party members were shit.

Because the never played a REAL Sheen Megoomi Tensay.

The style is fucking awesome. The story is naive as fuck and the mid-game is quite boring, most of the characters have a shitty story - Makoto's Social Link was probably the worst offender - but the ending was sorta nice, it wasn't the best thing, but it made the pain worth.
I've bought the game at D1 and only finished it like a week ago becuase of the mid-game.

Cool.

like apocalypse, am I right?

So i guess the style was the only reason people played it. I did like that you could change combat soundtrack and outfits youtube.com/watch?v=tVH_Rxgeav0

I think many people liked the story too? At least I got that impression. I guess that, if you consider it as a whole, story+gameplay+style, it's sort of decent/good, mostly because of the last two components.
And I forgot to say, the soundtrack was stellar and I think I managed to go through so many stupid and lenghty palace puzzles just because of it

I hope it's one of the cakes.

>taking a roastie with dried up ovaries when you have like 5 high school girls chasing your dick

Only if you are a good boyo who listens to his dear old Daddy Dagda.
Apocalypse has the best fusion and combat in the series.

El chapo

go with the experience, its a JRPG

Everyone.

Best girl Sae.

Hopefully none of them.

Kawakami

She's the only prostitute in the entire game, why should she win the joker bowl?

Would you like her more with another hairstyle?

Definitely not.

Be honest with yourselves, shipping faggots.
This isn't even bait: Futaba is probably the canonical winner of the Jokerbowel.
Futaba lives alongside Joker and gets wooed and consoled by him in a way that brothers don't do. She was revitalized by him. The other girls get helped by Joker, but that's it. Just helped. He didn't give anyone their LIVES back like he did with Futaba. Not to mention, the adopted cousin card is played so often that Japanese are ready to accept it.
I think that makes it pretty much canon.
...and she had thecutestRank 10.

Fuck off back to your general

I'm a shorthairfag but I think Makoto looks cute with a long hair also.

Sorry user, but I think Kawakami, like the rest of the confidants, will have a very short screen time. So don't get your hopes up.

Makoto, the best girl.

Makoto is literally one of the worst girls in the game. I doubt they can salvage her in the anime.

Nah, that's Ann.

No need to salvage a perfect girl in the first place.

Wrong.

At least she'll get more screentime compared to some other confidants. Characters like Hifumi and Chihaya are screwed.

>Literal who after Madarame
Lol

I feel sad for 123 I like her a lot.
I hope they'll make the scene when she meets Makoto and Joker.

The cat.

She's for Ryuji.

You're even more wrong than the last guy.

>N-No you're wrong!

Makoto is for mating with dogs and other middle sized animals.

That's Haru.

Honestly, I hope its Kawakami and we get the school scene and Hawaii scenes.
The PT girls are fine and all but they don't exactly provide anything entertaining in an anime adaption.
Whereas a cake route would at the very least be unique.

After P4, any new Persona title would look good.

>wanting a student to end up with the teacher.
Even in Japan this is a taboo.

Whats wrong with P4?

>P1 had figment of a sad girl's psyche
>P2 had boy
>P3 had robot
>P4 had boy (girl)
>P5 has...???

He only stays one year though, she won't be his teacher anymore if he goes back.

Really nigga? You this retarded? It's obvious its fucking Ana. The game advertised it too. Blondes are always the canon waifus.

They put it in the game so they don't seem too worried about pushing the boundary.
Let's be honest, the anime adaptions for Persona have been shit. Doing something that is out-there and unique is going to help salvage the QUALITY animation and at least make it memorable enough.

Except Japan hates Ann.

Award usually goes to first girl. And that would be Ann.

She doesn't have to be HIS teacher to be wrong.
He's still a student and she's still a teacher.

>the anime adaptions for Persona have been shit.
P4 adaption was fun as fuck though.

Aigis and Marie would disagree with you.

I don't think any girl is going to be canon but I would like Ann to be just so retards like this will fuck off.

Doesn't he meet Kawakami first?

Only that episode, rest was shit.

First girl was Kawakami

It had its moments and that is exactly what I am proposing.
Give P5 its "moments" by not going the generic route with the PT girls.

There was a small anime scene btw Akira and Ann in the beginning of the game.

This guy gets it. If every girl wins the Jokerbowl then no group of waifufags can get upset their girl was excluded and they have an excuse to animate one of the few comedic moments from the game. It's a win win.

>Akira

If they're smart, they'll play up the subtext with Akechi for the fujobucks.

But Makoto is probably the closest to a canon love interest, because it pairs (almost) everyone off: Joker/Makoto, Ryuji/Ann, Yusuke/Futaba. Akechi/Haru would have been cute too if there wasn't the whole thing with her dad.

With the projected amount of fujos that hopped into this series they might have even less of a reason than in the past to do anything like that.

>pairing the spares

unironically kill yourself

As if he's the only one. Haru and Goro is somewhat a popular pair among artists.

Fujos have been there since Persona 2.

All shippers should be lined up and shot.

That image is an accurate tier list.
Do you have the page for the slinks?

Kawakami is fucking ugly. Even teacher maid fetish can't save her. Anyway, Ann or Makoto will probably be canon waifu.

Not that guy, but here ya go. I'm surprised at how popular Tae is over there, especially as she's not super popular over here (seems like westerners prefer Kawakami as the older woman of choice)

She will win in manga as Hisato is massive Annfag

Maybe even before that. But at this point they've probably expanded in number to the point where they comprise a good portion of the merch sales.

For now at least. She's the only girl that's in the manga so far.

It'll probably be Sae.

I want tae to dominate you, too bad she seems to be a switch.

>it'll probably be the woman who only talked to you for 30 minutes the whole game.

His waifu will win for sure

Did you miss the point where almost the entire game plays during the interrogation and you're just retelling your story?

>Ohya
>2 votes

Reminder that Lovers Arcana is always canon.

I mean that's cool I guess but nobody really pays attention to the manga.

Oh I'm sorry let me fix my sentience then.
She talked to him even less than that.

See

Not in the animes.

>that faggot being first place

Fucking fujos

There fuck is Marie? I ordered waifus, not a house keeper.