What are some good/your favorite banchou/delinquent manga or anime?

What are some good/your favorite banchou/delinquent manga or anime?

I'm reading Rookies, already read Kongou Banchou, read and watched GTO and read and watched Cromartie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RCD4rhxcaPg
streamable.com/dxbfr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rokudo

KKOW is a classic.

Kōgyō Aika Volley Boys
youtu.be/RCD4rhxcaPg

Bakuon Rettou

Rokudenashi Blues by the same author as Rookies.
Also this:

YO

but that's a banchou character in a non banchou manga

still the best fucking character in OPM though

JoJo Part 4

Delinquent manga are kind of old-school, aren't they? The only decent one I've read recently is probably Free Draw.

Kongou Banchou was pretty recent (when compared to other delinquent manga anyways).

Doesn't stop the genre from being fun though.

They are like Gangsters.
unreal characters appealing for something like a free society and respect.

I'm reading Crows and it's pretty good.

kyou kara ore wa!! is the best. I love exciting series but there's nothing like a good comedy to make a bad day better.

also shame for making a second delinquent thread

obligatory for these threads

As said, they don't exist anymore in modern Japan. So yeah, they are old school. It's why the genre was the most popular in the 80's. Seeing someone like that these days would be very strange...

The hairstyle might not be there but delinquents are still around... Bousouzoku's are still around

Reminder that one of the greatest Delinquent Manga isn't scanlated

If I get some spare money by next year I'll buy the Sup Forums pass and dump delinquent manga like the KKOW!! user once did.

Banchou refers to the 'boss' of the school if you will, everyone else you can just call delinquent or yankii.

For the most part, it was a pretty big phenomenon between the 60s-80s which is why it became like an archetype but delinquency itself can be seen anywhere.

Yes they are to some degree, still a dead breed but fuck they won't go out without a fight.

streamable.com/dxbfr

I'm half tempted to help you with that because a steady source of delinquent related threads would be worth it

I mean as long as you buy the Sup Forums pass to bypass the captchas I think it's simply a matter of coming in once a day, loading a bunch of fucking pages and 4chanX does the rest of the work.

not sure I want to invest that much of my time into it. Agreed, $20/year is nothing compared to the amount of time needed to maintain a regular thread

That's the beauty about that though, it's really not that much time though, get in Sup Forums, make the thread and let shit loading all day, you don't have to be there for more than 5 minutes I assume.