TRUMP IS FINISHED

TURN ON CNN
MUELLER SUBPOENAED TRUMP ORG
HAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAGggGagHagahgagahaha

Attached: 1519722031052.jpg (179x170, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09MOSCOW1051_a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are you giving CNN viewership?

*breaths in*

stop watching TV you fucking cuck

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab--the-frog-united-states.jpg (258x245, 12K)

lel

TICK TOCK DRUMPF

Attached: 1343695564965.png (441x411, 82K)

Show your flag nigger faggot

“Checked.” I thought that I would like Trump being president but I find myself disagreeing with him more and more everyday, as do my peers that voted for him. Nobody takes him seriously anymore, and ousting yourself as a trump supporter has become a serious social faux pas around my neck of the woods. If he runs again you can bet dollars to donuts that the Dems get my vote in 2020

You realize if he has to subpoena Trump Org it's his last ditch right? It means he doesn't already have a substantiated case.

Attached: 1520745181246.jpg (800x760, 82K)

>drumpf
Nothing of value lost

TICK
TOCK

CNN, yes the Drumpf is certainly finished this time - hahahahahahaha

.02 shariabule bucks have been deposited in your account. Good shill post.

Pasta getting old

Attached: 1521137797994.jpg (1028x744, 166K)

Says the increasinly nervous liberal for the 1,000,000th time since Trump was sworn in.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but not only is Trump your POTUS, he will be for the next 7 years.

To be honest, I still have not gotten tired of winning.

your weak leftymeme isn't proving him wrong
no lefties are getting banned for their retarded opinions
if you can't even handle the "x has been deposited into your account" meme that's your problem

>TRUMP IS FINISHED
shit, theyve been saying that since before he was elected

>You can't insult your way to the Whitehouse
>This "Grab 'em by the pussy" video will stop him
>This pissy Russian hotel mattress will stop him
>Those racist immigration comments will stop him
>These dozens of accusations of sexual harassment will stop him

Again, with at least three prosecutorial misconduct lawsuits against Mueller, his inability to get convictions against people who PLEAD GUILTY IN COURT, and Mueller himself under investigation for criminal conduct not related to this case, this is a last gasp before the swat teams raid his offices. If the man had any dignity what so ever he would kill himself and spare America his prosecution....

yeah ok. this time for sure

let me know when mueller finds trumps hidden russia documents and photos of him kissing putin, and that stash of stolen candy

Attached: l.jpg (600x450, 37K)

CNN here. Trying to verify a few things before going to air

Has Mueller ever addressed how his trip to Moscow as an emissary of the Clinton State Department went? The one where he took a briefcase full of yellowcake enriched uranium samples directly to the Kremlin? Just prior to the CFIUS approval of Uranium One's purchase by Russia? If so please share
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09MOSCOW1051_a.html

The IG has been investigating it, and I suspect the swat teams are ready to go. I think you are seeing 4d chess in action here, and the traitors are all going to be exposed, and arrested right after labor day. Mueller was hoping to get back in the news cycle with this, nothing more. This subpoena if it is broad will be quashed by the court, because this is clearly outside of Muellers mandate....

>thinking calling a shill a shill is the same as b& or downboating someone into oblivion
KYS faggot

I can't believe I voted for Drumpft man. I'm feeling some serious Trumpgret right about now.

delicious nothingburger

he's literally shutting his ears to any opinion that defies his safe space

I think the image is more than fitting

Oh no, this is not nothing. This is confirmation that the IG is closing in on Mueller, and his time as a free man is running out. I think Mueller is trying to get McCabe out of news, because McCabe will be arrested any minute now in order to cut off his pension.

>w-we're still the underdogs r-right?
kys. you have the entire media and all of Hollywood and Silicon Valley on your side who are actively censoring conservatives. some user calling you a shill is not even remotely the same thing.

Nice sources

Subpoena only happens when he has actual evidence of something. If anything it means Muller is getting closer to Trump. How can you be this deluded?

>the Left can't meme so they have to steal squigglies

Attached: IMG_7236.jpg (432x324, 48K)

LOL, do you honestly believe this?

just muellar posturing before btfo by oig

>he called me a name
Literally shaking rn

Attached: react leo.jpg (470x470, 31K)

He hears Leftist nonsense all over his culture, how is mocking your dribbling shit "shutting his ears", maybe he just heard it a million times already today.

>drumpfdrumpfomgthinkofthechildrendempoorrefugeesblacklivesmatteryourracistnazicrackerdrumpfdrump6milliondrumpfdrumpflbgtqijfbdrumpftoowhitetoowhitetoowhite!!!!!!

That's how you sound, all of you.

Why didn't Mueller simply subpoena Trump then??? You realize that Mueller has the power to simply subpoena Trump? Or are you high and delusional on all that fake news you been smoking?

Damn.

Attached: 4444478.webm (802x476, 1.72M)

It was to hand over documents and was meant for his officr. Not fot trump himself

This. Subponeas are mere attempts at collecting potential evidence, under judicial approval. It doesn't confirm shit. He's just making this public, to justify the existence of his current job, after the House Republicans claimed no evidence of collusion. If he really had genuine reason to believe there was anything there, he would be doing this without it being leaked to the media. This is fucking saber-rattling, just like everything else has been during his "investigation". The real goal is to wait for him to slip up with something, while in office, and the whole "investigation" is to placate the public for the time being.

Wonder if this will end up being false a few hours later like most news stories.

>Mah Russia
Bridges are fucking falling down, fuck your distraction kike

Attached: 1521059032960.png (550x500, 284K)

Big Dick Mueller vs Micro-Penis Trump

Lol cnn trolling... “hey guys! Turn on cnn!!”

Why the fuck would anyone turn on cnn.

Oh... wow.

Attached: 1510171272737.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>tv

>T-THEY'RE USING MY MEEMEES AGAINST U-US..!!

nothing you can do about it, either

Attached: 1519321270433.png (477x403, 106K)

AND?

this is their idea of being active on Sup Forums to "have a presence"...its like CTRshills all over again. they are here. mock them.

p-please watch CNN we have breaking news !!! Drumpft is finished this time.

>be a right winger on reddit
>get banned
>be a lefty on Sup Forums
>get called names
>this means Sup Forums is reddit

Meme flag saying gunmen on CNN? Fuck off Acosta your channel sucks

Doesn't matter, your shit tier usage won't make a difference.

Hahah just like when u voted hotsauce hilldog in 2016?

Don't you people ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

Attached: 1515181316563.png (888x1024, 902K)

Hahha snowflake fuck off

Attached: 1520361728298.jpg (1000x1000, 305K)

>Oh no, this is not nothing.
Boomer woman detected.

First things first, no. No because it's not happening, and no because if it did happen- it wouldn't be awful, it would be the biggest most exciting happening of Sup Forums history. So we sit with baited breath, awaiting some sort of news- and you faggots come out of the woodwork at half time declaring how oh-so-victorious you are. I hope you get hit by a DNC sponsored voter redistribution bus.

>Sage this shit if you have to reply bros.

Here you can see that the twin isotope composition is identical to the stolen uranium that was recovered in Ukraine. Not sure what Mueller's official statement is, but I've heard that they know who is responsible.

Attached: 1519367220643.png (500x500, 138K)

I agree. Fucking libtards. MAGA. Trump. I'm not crying, you're crying. MAGA

Attached: sdfhs45723477.jpg (225x224, 12K)

Drumpf was NEVER gonna be MY President. Mueller senpai is going to overturn the election for Hillary after ALL! Madame President

You really don't get it, do you? Sup Forums has never been a Trump board, or a Republican board- it's a Happening board. Trump being impeached would be the biggest happening of all time, Sup Forumsacks look forward to that day just as much as the left does- we're just a bit more realistic here. That's why we reply with dull responses usually, like
>It's not happening, fuck off
Not because we don't want it to happen, but because we do. We're bored without happenings.

>>Sage this shit if you have to reply bros.

bumped :^)

Summer fag spotted

Attached: Ov7QqnzS.jpg (400x400, 15K)

The trump organization has nothing to do with trump. Remember he cut all ties?

He should not answer any question on behalf of them.

sage for fake news

This.

HIS EMAILS!!!

Another one

Attached: summerfags.jpg (2504x1669, 1.97M)

lol, faggot OP already left the thread after 3 posts

He's right you fucking autist, you're the only summerfag here

K brah

Attached: 1494255576776.jpg (900x1125, 120K)

sage

Trump being impeached would cease all happenings.

Trump staying president guarantees constant happenings until we are all old men.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Attached: Russia.jpg (600x429, 103K)

OP's a fucking faggot. Literally probably has said "Trump is finished" for a year straight and no end in sight. Have a nice 12 years of Republican power.

Safe your fucking mom

>year 2561
Doc Brown is gonna get a DUI if Marty can't fuck his 20x great grand daughter, child of the police chief

Stop GAGing.
> You can let Michele's dick Outta your mouth now.

Is that you?

show us your flag, faggot

Show us your flag, fag

Attached: V Oy veyyyy.jpg.png (1599x525, 48K)

Making Ireland Great Again

Attached: 592BE45D-4369-4C5C-970A-14EB34AEC8B3.png (457x600, 170K)

What's wrong burger? Crying?

Attached: 1520990289489.jpg (640x633, 65K)

>HAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

Bump for impeachment

the left can't meme
you're just trying to re-appropriate rightwing memes like every other leftist attempt at humor the past 2 years

your culture is dead, look at any video on youtube talking about leftists they got hundreds of thousands of views while there's almost no leftist videos, no leftist livestreams

Holy shit that is low effort.

The neck beards went over to your side in a vain attempt to appease women.
Nothing personal, kid.

That big black cock still tickling your prostate?

Attached: 1518636385781.jpg (700x455, 49K)

Hey

Faggot

You

Don't

Need

To

Type

This

>dozens of indictments
>4 arrests
I-ITS NOTHING

>"THIS IS ABOUT RUSSIAN COLLUSION WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN!"
>Congress says there's no evidence of collusion, which isn't a crime either way
>go rooting through Trump's finances just because
Enjoy funding being pulled for the witch hunt!

I'm waiting for that redditer to quote some Rick and Morty

This is just the same as any other strawman smuggie you see on Sup Forums

>all neckbeards are libs
Lmao at your delusion, faggot

Attached: ewTe0fs.jpg (1200x1195, 197K)

He subpoena'd the organization because it's a legal demand.

If he simply asked, and then was fired, they wouldn't have to comply.

Do you not know what a subpoena is?

>THERE'S NO COLLUSION
>EVEN IF THERE WERE, IT'S NOT A CRIME
>B-BUT I PROMISE THERE WAS NO COLLUSION. BELIEVE ME.

Odds are they are going to try and claim that any money the entire organization has ever taken in from anyone foreign counted.

Impeach

>1 post by this ID
SAAAAAAAAAAGE

Attached: 1520579721090.png (1000x1250, 372K)