IM IN MEXICO! its pretty nice a lot more modern than cuba, although thats part of the cuban charm...

IM IN MEXICO! its pretty nice a lot more modern than cuba, although thats part of the cuban charm. Why are spanish people so nice. Even off the resort in the cities. God i fucking hate Toronto. Are these people red pilled?

Attached: 1520733490691.jpg (812x722, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PznwjVoQuow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Have fun getting robbed and beaten, possibly to death, by the police.

youtu.be/PznwjVoQuow

You're just in the "nice" areas, stop being so naive.

Well havana matazas and playa del carmen are nice. Im sure the shit places everywhere are shit lmao.

Matanzas***

If its so great then you and the Mexicans can stay there.

In wich area are you?

>Canadian
>Being in cuba

I bet you are in Quintana Roo, probably in Tulum.

Get away from the hotel area and see the real shit.

They're nice mostly because you have money.

Yeah im in playa del carmen. But i did travel all of cuba and fucking loved it. Such a great country. Everyone seemed happy even if they had nothing. Mexico seems good so far. We are planning to come back and do a road trip in 6 months. Where should we go?

>Where should we go?
Tamaulipas
Sinaloa
Michoacan
Tepitos in CDMX

And a few days in belize woudl be cool too

Holy shit michoacan looks beautiful

Just so you know canadabro, he listed the most dangerous places in Mexico.

Yes I know by Google lol. But michoacan seems alright no?

Okay well apparently its not. FUCK. i hate that people scare me away from these places yet i still feel like giving them a shot. Nothing has ever happened to us when we travel but we hear lots of stories. I just never know wether or not we are making the right decision.

This is why I liked cuba. What ever town we were in i fekt safer than toronto. Less crackheads. Less sketchbags. What is a nice tropical place my wife and I could move to. She has family in protugal.

Don’t get too far from the resort. Don’t get blind drunk off the resort. Mexico is awesome as long as you’re respectful. Those people wouldn’t have a job without tourism. They know it, and have had a hard time this year because of cartel violence.
Enjoy, and have some ceviche for me. Quit shitposting, be on vacation.

Puerto Vallarta is full of gringos and somewhat safe. There's also San Miguel de Allende in Guanajuato which is basically a gringo town by now.

this comes from a guy that believes everything cnn says.

Mexico is well known for crime but if you stay away from the no no zones you'll be fine, i've lives in mexico city my whole life and never been robbed or assaulted nor kidnaped, just look for the no no zones and stay away from them, nothing you'll be missing is mostly favelas and most Mexicans are nice to foreigners.

what do mexicans think about whites coming South? Surely theyre stinulating the local economy

I like expats and dislike spring breakers.

We really want to go to nexicoe city. Do you think a week in mexico city would be alright? Is there lots to do? We mainly enjoy food and street food and base our activity around that.
I know we're just waiting for our reservation

I usually go every other year. I’m working on my Spanish. Great people and awesome culture. I’ll even eat vendor tacos. Enjoy, just keep your eyes open. US has issued a warning about ferries because of past incidents. I don’t care and vacation where they’ve issued warnings (Playa del Carmen) because I’ve been five times and know people and where is safe.
Enjoy. Have fun for all of us.

See the ruins if you’re south enough. I’ve seen almost all. Chichen itzza is awesome and it shouldn’t be too hot this time of year.

We are going there. Rio secreto, and tulum.

I went to Belize in January, do not go there.

What the fuck is going on there? It's awful! Africa/Haiti tier shithole.

Attached: 5KyYuIyRe1KeI.gif (255x191, 1.9M)