One Piece

Why would Robin need breasts like that? It doesn't make her any stronger.

so Kaido forces her to create clones to use a disposable fleshlights.

So Zoro wakes up Hawk Eyes right? the ultimate form of Armanent and Obs?

Everyone's breasts got larger: Ussop, Nami, Franky...

Why would you need a thread like this? It doesn't make you any stronger.

Genetics. Her mother had big boobs as well.

>Baroque Works
>1,800 fodder
>2,00 decent fodder
>10 DF users in positions of authority

It's actually kind of cute how Croc got spanked by Whitebeard and then went back to Paradise to make his own discount version of a Yonko crew. Right down to the blackjack and hookers.

if you were a one piece would you rather be a cute sexy useless girl with no organs or a hag with plot relevance and a cool devil fruit

oh yeah, it's exciting for sure: that's why i still have hope for the potential vegapunk arc
i was just saying that the clones themselves aren't nothing memorable, i mean the most noteworthy thing they've done is act as human shield for the vinsmokes

So what's this thing Luffy has figured out?

the oda leaks of years ago got right the sanji rescue arc so expect LAS VEGAN to be the final warlord arc, with Luffy storming into Vega's lab to recover Kuma's memories of the last glyph.

>the oda leaks of years ago got right the sanji rescue arc
notthismemeagain.jpeg

Katakuri can't use future sight to predict Luffy's moves while he's flustered from missing snack time/being seen. Luffy's next move will be pic related.

>Shishishi, this is how you look!

Why is Galette so popular in this board?
She has these sad looking droopy eyes, ridiculously pale skin and is her entire colour scheme is just shades of purple.
She would've at least looked better with blonde hair to break up and contrast the purple, and to reflect her butter devil fruit.

Katakuri could only see the future because he had something he did every day at the same time.

He lost his edge over Luffy as soon as his snack time got delayed.

most Sup Forums denizens had their first time with a creepy goth girl

When will Robin get a good fight? Also what is Robin's strength in comparison to Franky, Chopper, Brook?

I like weird girls

pretty good if she decides to be a swordsman

Robin is all or nothing.

Robin is stronger than Chopper, Franky, and Brook.

k-kakkoii...

Are you looking forward to their eventual cover story?

>yfw zoro's asura is just backup from Robin

>She would've at least looked better with blonde hair to break up and contrast the purple

Good lord, I can picture the flashback already.
>Crocodile gets defeated by Whitebeard.
>As Whitebeard leaves, Croc is on the ground crying like Zoro
>"Well fuck you I didn't want to be Pirate King anyway! I'm gonna be a Yonkou with blackjack and hookers!"

The one thing I'm still wondering is who was brave enough to get fucked by Garp and pop his baby. Dragon too for that matter.

More like who survived the trial.

>She would've at least looked better with blonde hair to break up and contrast the purple
nah, I think blonde hair would warrant a pretty different overall color scheme.

manga galette looks better than the gloomy anime colors though.

Its impossible to give Robin a fight without giving her a handicap or giving her opponent a massive buff.

Good point. What are the odds we're gonna meet them at all? Personally I don't think there's a good way to incorporate them into the story at this point, at least not without derailing a lot of things.

>inb4 it's Tsuru

Stop with your bullshit. Anyone strong enough physically can resist her and break her arms.

Who is zoro fighting in wano?Jack or the shogun?

>I'm gonna be a Yonkou
>B-but in the Paradise part of the Grand Line
>R-Right at the start, too
I'm glad Luffy punched some ambition back into the croc, it's kind of sad to see a former New World pirate act like such a bitch.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

He's getting his ass kicked by Kaido's Queen calamity.

Killer first

Shogun
But then he will lose. You can't have that.

which one piece girls would be the easiest to mindbreak?

camie

Was it Haki or an unrelated swordsman tech?

Yes.

Tashigi.

Wado "Queen" Kuina

Any Tonttata

Sugar.

>Masked ninja girl vs Zoro
>Removes mask to reveal face
>[The Deadly Kunoichi, Kunai]

One of the calamities for one day, then the shogun while he is injured. Just like the good old days.

Amande
Smoothie
Carrot
Reiju
Myukuru
Perona
Sandersonia
Honey Queen
Monet

I hope she's gotten stronger post-TS. I'm almost positive the CP0 will try to assassinate the Nefeltari family during the Reverie arc.

>Luffy vs Kaido
>Zoro vs Shogun
>Jinbei vs 'King'
>Carrot vs 'Queen'
>Sanji vs Jack

>Powerful Samurai who barely speaks who everyone respects
>Wears a mask the entire time
>Fights Zoro
>Gets unmasked
>It's a woman
This will happen. Bonus points if Zoro gets lost and ends up in on of the private baths and she is revealed that way

>After the events of this arc, we see the BM pirates use their power to rebuild Whole Cake Island
>After a few days of rest Cracker wakes up and sees Katakuri and Smoothie who fell asleep while taking care of him
>Each BM pirates go back to their island where they are welcomed by their wife/husband

Please Oda I'm not asking for much

Emphasis on try.

He stopped using santoryu like a retard and used one-sword like an actual samurai.

>Carrot vs 'Queen'
Carrot ain't soloing any of the calamities

She still has to turn into a direrabbit next full moon.

>carrot taking on yonko commander
carrotfag delusions keep getting worse

Fine. Carrot AND Nami vs 'Queen'

Not, Carrot vs kaido's pet cat Cato

>Carrot moving past this arc at all

More chances than Sanji vs Jack honestly.
Why we keep expecting so much from him?

Why does Nami always sit next to Luffy during important dinners? Does she understand the importance of the future Pirate King having a piece of eye candy at his side during political events or is there something deeper?

Seems like Oda was experimenting with some Swordman 7th sense shit back then.
But nowdays I guess you could call it haki and be done with it.

Even that would be Chopper's job. Carrot would likely take out high-level fodder along with the other Minks.

Because 'Mr. Prince', 'Thanks - I needed a light.' and 'The Hunter.' were all such cool scenes.

Let's see. Would Sanji be able to survive Zou's attack? If not, Jack wins.

So she can smack him everytime he does or says something stupid.
The piece of eye candy thing also sounds logical.

She needs to be close by to apply some common sense when the situation calls for it.

Implying Cato of a hundred mice wouldn't need chopper AND all the minks to know defeat

>cover story series: the charlotte family
>cover 1: Mont d'or reads a book to his kids while his wife is watching
>cover 2: Smoothie and her father compete in a 100m race
>cover 3: Cracker builds a house for a homeless family of tontattas
>cover 4: Katakuri and his wife try to shop for dark and edgy clothing but everything is pink
>cover 5: Perospero teaches his youngest siblings how to make candy
Oda pls

Because she has to stop him from doing stupid shit on a whim that could get the crew killed, whilst also allowing him to also do some of those stupid things because that's just how he operates. It's a tough job but she's demonstrated that she's the most capable individual in performing such a task, albeit other individuals can do it as well when the situation calls for it.

>All those family moments
Abe pls

How do you know that Katakuri has a wife?

>The crew navigator literally steering Luffy's impulsive personality in the right direction
POETRY.

>Does she understand the importance of the future Pirate King having a piece of eye candy at his side during political events

Perospero teaches his youngest siblings to be MOLESTERS, CHILD MOLESTER CHILDREN

Continuing this from last thread even though we're almost done:
Thanks for this. The mangastream translation is just absolutely shit I guess. Here's a comparison and every single translation seems to say a different fucking thing. The question would be: is that a secret step/etc that was a part of copying the cake, or something additional Sanji would add? I'd lean towards the latter myself but my position here makes me want to argue for the former :^ )

I'm still not completely sure Sanji is convincingly more skilled to the point where BM couldn't live without him over Streusen, but you make a good argument.

>Sanji is going to be more favourable towards one of those options
>given he's shown more of a focus on helping his allies
Got one word for you: Pudding. Sanji will have a strong connection to Tottoland after this and a desire to make sure Pudding stays safe.

>On that we can agree.
We can just agree to disagree on which event is more likely, because I have /not/ discounted Big Meme being defeated through force. I originally thought that would happen. I just feel it's less likely knowing what we know.

I thought she was just another Camie until Pedro died and set it up for Carrot to inherit his dream of helping the future Pirate King usher in a 'New Dawn'.
But the fucking game is on now lads.

According to Pudding most of her older siblings are married with kids.
It's likely.

you are missing 10 raft like boats show up and pillage the shit out of the place or a giant man with horns shows up pissed shouting mugiwara and proceeds to erase totto land from the map

Now you're getting it, user.

Ya veo. ¡Así que este es tu dios mono despertándose, chico de goma!

Meh its probably just the nameless fodder children who have spouses and children.
I would be suprised if Big Mom forced her 3 strongest children to have families as well.

Braless, at all times.

Nami and Robin are whores, news at 11.

go back

Inciting flame wars is against the ToS.

shoo

Engranaje 4: Hombre bola!

Bra's are not romance user.

>I'm still not completely sure Sanji is convincingly more skilled to the point where BM couldn't live without him over Streusen, but you make a good argument.
That's a fair stance to take. Personally I would hope that Streusen, being the head chef of the pirate crew based around food, is a world class chef in his own right. So I'm not too invested in the idea of Sanji being better than him outright, though I do believe he will be if he isn't now.

However, to recognise your point I would also put forward that Big Mom would likely still have the same response of incredible desire if he was comparable in skill to her head chef, given that she'd then have two head chefs, which is better than just one.

>Got one word for you: Pudding. Sanji will have a strong connection to Tottoland after this and a desire to make sure Pudding stays safe.
Now that's an interesting option for sure, one which I'd be completely behind as I'm hoping we'll get to see Pudding again later in the story, given her unique skills and personality, teamed with her relationship with Sanji being interesting, particularly for Sanji's personal development. For that to happen though, Oda would have to set it up, so it's definitely a good option that could make your idea come to pass, albeit it would mean that Big Mom won't be entirely dealt with here and the threat she poses will have to be dealt with in the future. As things are currently going, I'm not too sure if that's going to happen, even if I would like it to.

AAAAAHHH
do not bully perosnii

So is Big Mom a giant from Elbaf or something? Why is she so fucking huge?

I dont see why anybody would work for her with those fucking rampages.

She a member or not?

>Posting LuNami bait
Okay. I'll bite. It's because LuNa is canon.

>Dr.Hiriluk was cured while visiting a 'land in the far west(new world)' where the sight of a mountain covered in sakura blossoms awoke his will to live
>Whitebeard and Roger were seen drinking sake in a land filled with sakura blossoms while the latter was dying of a sickness
>Ace learned how to make straw hats in Wano
>Zoro has Ryuma's sword
>Ninjas, Minks, muh open borders, rebel Samurai, Momo's coming of age arc, Zunisha's history and goal, Beast Pirates
>Entire fucking Strawhat crew reunited on the same island

Plotline clusterfuck HO!

Read the manga maybe? She's a normal human born with some genetic anomaly which made her big and strong as fuck.

You skipped her flashback or something?
She's just a big girl