You know maybe we are the crazy ones

You know maybe we are the crazy ones.

Attached: FB_IMG_1521128862709.jpg (640x640, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZO.html
community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19980616&slug=2756394
armyjeeps.net/armor1.htm
archive.org/stream/EdwardBernaysWomenSmokingAdCampaignPropaganda/SelectQuotesFromEdwardBernayss_propaganda_Wordpress.com_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=UpS_GU8sxcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They’re not protesting the government
They’re trying to take away peoples rights

I hope the Dems keep on with this gun grabbing agenda. It's a sure fire way to lose the next couple of elections. Pun intended.

I'm convinced at this point Occupy Democrats is just a meme. Even the dumbest liberals I've ever met don't think Hitler built the Berlin Wall.

The school "kids" are just lemmings following the herd.

Yeah or they just took whatever opportunity they could to skip class.

>13,000 gun murders annually (average)
>325,000,000 people
This makes current gun control laws 99.996% effective. What are they protesting for besides a complete ban?

Yeah see, unarmed children can't back their words up.
The grown men with limitless guns and ammo can.

>occupy democrats meme
>we
inb4 newfags and plebbit take the bait.

yeah like in Pennsylvania!
>checks results
uh...yeah! like in Alabama!
>checks results

The 2nd amendment doesn't protect limitless ownership of guns.

This faggot has never read a history book.

Does anyone actually think the Tide Pod Eaters peacefully protesting is going too far? In fact, I hope they protest by staying out of school for the rest of their lives

Attached: 1519703425741.png (664x662, 352K)

>The 2nd amendment doesn't protect limitless ownership of guns.
False

you're right. It refers to 'arms' so limiting it to just firearms is already disingenuous

1. It's not a protest against the government if it's GOVERNMENT-MANDATED.

It actually does.

Attached: 1512398224534.jpg (982x960, 141K)

Yes you commies are.

The left is so dishonest. Nobody is saying they can't protest, people are shaking their head at how the Dems are using them to push the gun control narrative, while completely ignoring the shortcomings of the FBI and local law enforcement.

Even Antonin Scalia said that there are limits to gun ownership.
>“Nothing in our opinion should be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.”
law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZO.html

So?

Nigger is dead, no one cares what one faggot thinks.

Attached: ancap meme 8.jpg (640x640, 94K)

>The 2nd amendment doesn't protect limitless ownership of guns.
You first statement implies that you weren't talking about people with issues or specific locations, but people without those things being limited in types of weapons, not usage.
whatever, no minds changed today

Yes it does you fucking retard. It's also the only thing protecting the Bill of Rights

It’s a lot less than that
It’s like 8500
Learn to read faggot

Yes, yes it does faggot. Guns, rifles, pistols,swords,blunderbusses,maces,knives,tanks,rockets,slingshots,crossbows. Pretty Much Anyfucking Thing I So Choose To Arm Myself With In The Defense of My Life and liberty.

So arm the kids then. They'll no longer be unarmed.

Attached: Pot not even once.png (2248x840, 1.41M)

>law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZO.html
>taking one quote from DC. v. Heller out of context proves me right
>ignoring the breakdown of the 2nd amendment that shows the intent of the law was for a well armed populace with "arms" being broadly defined and also protected by the common law
>ignoring scalia shitting on stevens for trying to weasel their way out of this
>being this much of a fucking retard
How about you read the case before quoting it you illiterate faggot.

Attached: 1507596557990.jpg (600x900, 76K)

Came into the thread to post this - fpbp.

>You first statement implies that you weren't talking about people with issues or specific locations, but people without those things being limited in types of weapons, not usage.
How did I say that?
>It's also the only thing protecting the Bill of Rights
lol
What's protecting the Bill of Rights is the separation of powers and system of checks and balances that ensures that no branch of government can become too overbearing.
>Guns, rifles, pistols,swords,blunderbusses,maces,knives,tanks,rockets,slingshots,crossbows.
Oh yeah go ahead and try to get a tank

>dems are 3-for-7 in special elections
>w-we're winning now! right, mom? oh, god. please tell me we're winning now...

Attached: 159897984s..,serhs.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

>we
[[[we]]]

Mass shootings are in decline.
Rifles only consist of roughly 300 murders a year.
The majority of deaths involving guns come from suicide.
Despite the fact that more people die from being beaten to death with bare hands or blunt objects, clearly guns are a problem of importance to the point that they must be banned, even though they are hardly even remotely the largest source of murders or crime.

As a proud native american I find your comment deeply racist and problematic.

Attached: Grapphic-5-Give-up-guns1.jpg (311x221, 19K)

>they think it's going too far
Wut?

Well, aren't you special

>Oh yeah go ahead and try to get a tank
>Like any pair of divorcing multimillionaires, the Clancys must divide real estate, stocks, savings accounts, investments and consumer goods, including the Sherman tank that Wanda Clancy gave her husband several years ago.

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19980616&slug=2756394

Ok
armyjeeps.net/armor1.htm

>astroturf protests using kids as political pawns

>comparing attacking the second amendment to the patriot's desire to stay armed

the strawmans will continue on and on

>You know maybe we are the crazy ones.
Reject Astroturf.

Occupy Democrats:
>picture of Trump and Hitler next to each other with caption "Notice a difference? Me neither"

Also Occupy Democrats:
>picture of crying children and caption "turn in your guns. There's NO reason for a citizen to own a firearm"

Attached: 1482546250130.jpg (379x503, 34K)

SHALL

NOT

PASS

Didn't they fight with hatchets and bows?

GO

since hatchets, bows and etc are all arms, I would suppose that it would be an equivalent to demand that they too should give up their arms

>people taking this weak ass bait

Nah I as a gun owner just hate that my taxes are going to these public schools and these kids just don't go. Then why the fuck am I paying for their education?

just a reminder its not a protest if the government lets them do it

There will come a time when everyone around you has become mad and when you tell them what they are they will say "No, you are mad."

>Occupy Democrats is just a meme
What? A rag site that built it's identity on a failed movement is nothing more than a dragged out joke?

I'm against paying taxes to send my neighbor's idiot kids to liberal brainwashing camp for 12 years.

This is organized by the schools and the media, not the teenagers themselves.

Read Edward Bernays' "Propaganda:"

archive.org/stream/EdwardBernaysWomenSmokingAdCampaignPropaganda/SelectQuotesFromEdwardBernayss_propaganda_Wordpress.com_djvu.txt

"Universal literacy was supposed to educate the common man to control his environment. Once he could read and write he would have a mind fit to rule. So ran the democratic doctrine. But instead of a mind, universal literacy has given him rubber stamps, rubber stamps linked with advertising slogans, with editorials, with published scientific data, with the trivialities of the tabloids and the platitudes of history, but quite innocent of original thought. Each man’s rubber stamps are the duplicates of millions of others, so that when those millions are exposed to the same stimuli, all receive identical imprints. "

Bingo, they are petioning to have my rights restricted, they are the enemy. A commie is a commie, they deserve death by bridge collapse

Only these dipshits are not protesting government; they're enabling the police state and they're too stupid to see it.

If you dont like guns and want to be murdered by your govt then thats your right but if I want to protect myself then I can.

>we

These "children" are making a protest for something that Congress has no jurisdiction to act upon. Fuck those kids because I hate them.

I usually just reply smugly

> The 2A is not intended to help us overthrow our government. It's to allow us to protect our government from people like you.

Attached: c1d6fc6cd3a64dcd18b6bacdf649077e--neon-genesis-evangelion-purpose.jpg (400x400, 40K)

It protects all weapons, you fucking half a fag.

So, Scalia was sufficiently illiterate to be considered a competent Supreme Court Justice. Not in my book.

If it was held on a Saturday, most wouldn't bother showing up.

That was a shoop.

>nobody needs guns!!!
>democrats show up with armed security

I'm glad the MSM was reporting this

BE

>we
OY VEY!

It’s just part of the “fuck white people” movement. We see right through it.

Lefties, using child soldiers to do what they're too cowardly to do.

Attached: 1521055875027.jpg (752x564, 97K)

Spotted the highschool drop out.

Native americans adopted firearms very quickly, maybe you should open a history book or google the names of some warriors.
Some of the earliest gun control regulations were made to target indians and former slaves.

Attached: geronimo-and-braves.jpg (882x600, 158K)

The difference is that we aren't trying to remove their ability to protest, or to do anything really. We simply have an opinion on their behavior.
Meanwhile, they are trying to remove our constitutionally guaranteed right to legally own firearms.
They are trying to take something from us.
We are not trying to take anything from them.
Lastly, they're stupid kids who haven't done anything in life at all. They have no perspective, which is part of the reason we don't let them make other important decisions like whether to drink, smoke, etc. They are legally incapable of processing such things.

>The kids protested for MORE government. That is the problem.

>He doesn't know about the Creek

Watch "The Century of Self" for red pills on propaganda techniques. It's on jootube.

How fast you think his reload time was?

I dont think the kids are going "too far" i just think theyre wrong. Shocking as it may be to you, its possible to disagree with someone without earnestly wishing for their destruction.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=UpS_GU8sxcQ

With those lever actions?
Fast as fuck, actually.

Children, women and orcs should not have political rights, white men should be preparing for war.

Know who your ingroup is, know your neighbors, know useful skills, don't be a fat piece of shit, learn a trade, own and know how to operate weapons, fight against the toxic parts of your personality so you are capable of banding together for mutual aid in tough times, don't hero worship.

the ones on the right (of picture) 2-3 shots a minute. the ones on the left, 15-20 shots a minute.

INFRINGED

Attached: muh jets drones and nukes (huge version (final)).png (996x5009, 3.93M)

Not only that; they're unAmerican.

The 2A is a litmus test for Americaness. Gun-grabbing libtards fail this test.

I’m a gun owner who is all for the prohibition of firearms! Back in the day, Capone made $60 million as a rum runner. As a gunrunner, I stand to make more than $600 million! (The first year) And Mr. Putin would make sure that I got an unending supply of merchandise!

The Russians would love to see an America filled with fully automatic, fully unlicensed AK-47s. Hell, we could probably even get the starfield replaced with crossed AKs on the flag!

It’ll make all the gun violence up to this point look like a pillow fight.

So, bring it on gun grabbers. Yippee Ki Yay!

No, those underage B& are protesting us, the law-abiding gun owners of America. Frankly, they can go fuck themselves along with all the other panty-waisted communists.

Hope your thrown in a concentration camp to understand your idiocy.

>children
sage

Oh yeah, I forgot you're only allowed to own certain numbers of things in the US. Retard.

SHALL

the point is that children should not be leading grown men

>kill yourself

So like Mao’s Red Guard?

>To protest that government
Yeah, gun control is very anti-government

shall not be infringed

You're right, if we were to TRULY follow the 2nd ammendment, I should have unfettered access to top of the line tanks.

>Adsense tier post
p a i d f a g g o t s i n d i t c h e s

Never fucking forget these kids are being controlled. The left is trying a multi pronged attack against the 2nd. 1 - destabilize US/ divide country further. More division gives them more control. 2 - blue pill younger generations to be scared and see guns as things that bring pain and misery instead of a tool to defend ourselves and our constitution. 3 - rally the left and hope to incrementally force control legislation. 4 - rally the left for upcoming elections. 5 - more ammo to use against Trump because he is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Either his base is pissed or libtards are extra motivated. We all remember fusion gps...

Attached: kasky.jpg (568x888, 173K)

Being against what they protest and saying they should be protesting isn't the same as saying they shouldn't be able to protest, but this is an Occupy Democrats bait thread so meh.

Attached: 1520453785084.jpg (640x355, 40K)

tanks are ordnance, not arms-- even back then they differentiated

a tank without a cannon can actually be purchased through certain channels