Inside a sickening Vietnamese CAT meat market

These horrific pictures show the inside of a Vietnamese cat meat market where pets are skinned, butchered and boiled.

The butchers want tough meat so they terrorize the cats in the belief it will flood them with adrenaline.

Ms Brown said some of these cats are house pets taken from the streets by snatchers, adding: 'You can hear how terrified they are.'

'People have died from eating this in Vietnam, there are significant health risks as many of the cats are stay and carry infections,' she said.

> dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5504559/Inside-sickening-Vietnamese-CAT-meat-market.html

Attached: 4A36978C00000578-5504559-image-a-51_1521113520475.jpg (634x495, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fH_4Zt6kokk#t=55
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck cats. Why do they keep them in water though?

Attached: pow-die-vergeltung-behind-enemy-lines-pow-the-escape-usa-1986-regie-h8b9r2.jpg (640x503, 101K)

Get the amerimutts

As usual this thread goes to page 10 in 30 seconds and nobody cares.

Fucking insectoid manlet species with zero empathy.
And this is who will run our world in the white man's absence?

oh no not muh cats and dogs
*gargles on milk*
*throw eggs at your house*
*guzzle on bacon*
FUCKING ASIANS!!!

Horrible. But treating dogs like that in China and Korea must be stopped.

I guess so you can catch them with no trouble

Everyone prefers eating wet pussy

You didn't listen
youtube.com/watch?v=fH_4Zt6kokk#t=55

Attached: feebles_02.jpg (550x308, 40K)

I saw this on drudge- was like who's behind it?
Ah, yes. Insect people of course.

Vietnamese are animal abusers just like Chinks.

Attached: 28576501_1491688910957934_4858818766149766002_n.png (696x796, 574K)

this is how you spott niggers, subhuman asians and muslims living in france. if you can't understand that animals who we evolved with and who became our best friends and not just a food source like cows or chickens then you're a literal sub 45 iq abhuman. get out of my country jamal/ahmed/maochingchong

>These horrific pictures
soyim detected

I swear to god fucking chinks aren't fucking human. You faggots are afraid of muslims but you should be afraid of fucking chinks. They're soulless insects with a different value system and there is a billion of them. China is the 2nd strongest world power atm and people in the west are worried about lgbtqbraap issues instead of what is going on in the world. I would skin those fuckers alive if I saw them doing that shit to animals here. Slanty eyed motherfuckers.

Attached: pussy hats.jpg (320x240, 28K)

Well, first they're flooded with adrenaline, but then they're flooded with dopamine to try to cope with death and that's what really makes them taste good

you don't know anything about evolution hans
cant wait to spit on ur grave after u choked on that sausage

Attached: 1491686752296.jpg (749x751, 107K)

Shut up pajeet.

Cat?

More like deep fried in Vat.

Attached: 1165.jpg (500x750, 58K)

No the jews will rule over the mongrel-insectoid race.

I tried dog once when I was in Asia... It was pretty good to be honest

Next time when I'm on sex tour trip I'm going to try cat as well..

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

> trying this hard be edgy
hitler was right about everything, can't wait to purge you faggots

I have always hated the chinks the most, second comes niggers and then pajeets, they're literally pests upon the planet.

Attached: 1518926632789.jpg (962x640, 214K)

>Gooks are cruel and eat weird shit
And this is surprising to who exactly?

Attached: Really nibba.jpg (250x246, 6K)

Mmm wet puss

This. Fuck nonwhite savages.

Attached: 1516818332310.png (554x414, 291K)

Dude the cat nuggets in phan-dup are fuckin amazing

SOY DETECTED

>use edgy like a redd*tor
>hitler was right about everything
>hitler was vegetarian
you have to go back

Attached: 1513870816061.jpg (601x508, 94K)

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE SOY AND MY NINTENDO SWITCH

Attached: 1520361791035.jpg (776x838, 72K)

>Eating cats and dogs
This shit is stupid enough as it is, but what makes Asians just that much stupider in this regards is the fact they actively try to spoil the meat by ruining with adrenaline.

I can excuse slants for being soulless, but I can't excuse them for being tasteless.

Attached: itaintextra2.jpg (400x400, 30K)

I hate this shit. I couldn't care less if they choose to eat cats and dogs.... but its the fucking torture.... fucking subhuman scum.

Attached: enough.jpg (526x567, 74K)

Enjoying your vitamin supplements too?

Marinade.

>'People have died from eating this in Vietnam, there are significant health risks as many of the cats are stay and carry infections,' she said.
So it's not that bad after all. But anyway, nuke the fucking gooks!

Good soyim

it doesn't work like that with dogs.... the meat doesn't get ruined due to adrenaline..

I don't know about cats though

enjoying your impending heart attack?

Attached: 1518616541915.png (501x504, 18K)

no more (you)'s tryhard faggot, enjoy living in your 20 meters square appartment in the cité with your parents and your 15 brothers

Are you saying you've eaten dog? So when are you gonna fuck off back to Indonesia?

Good, fuck cats.

Fuck you

SEETHING

Attached: 1514712994242.jpg (220x345, 46K)

Kek, nice one jewbro

Attached: IMG_0430.jpg (750x853, 108K)

I hope the soulless cunts that do this rot in hell.

aren't kikes supposed to love cats? Tel Aviv is filled with them. Also kys

Boy, it sure would have been great had a white country were to have liberated these Asians.

Attached: 1485359958960.png (439x349, 341K)

HAHAHA ASIANS YES
I hope they keep getting eaten you cat loving faggot, meat is meat, a pig is smarter than the filthy cat yet people eat it, cats are no better.

also I've had crocodile, snake, camel and kangaroo,

Fucking vermin.

Attached: Hitler animal rights.jpg (640x640, 84K)

>eating small meat to body ratio pet animals instead of chickens/pigs/beef with superior genetic and nutritious qualities specifically bred for human consumption
And you call the chinks smart...

Attached: blet.png (478x523, 14K)

I hope they all get eaten, meat is meat faggot.

.t gook tourist in Israel
But I know a mentally ill jewfaggot from deviantart who lives near Jerusalem. Are you him?

You didn't answer my question. When are you gonna fuck off?

Attached: Niggers.jpg (800x542, 144K)

It's fucking chinks, they probably believe it makes them get erections or something retarded like that.

Why am I dry heaving when looking at those photos?

I'm not against eating meat. But don't torture them ffs. Thats what niggers do.

Who.

Gives.

A.

Fuck.

What does it taste like?

ASIANS YES, EAT THEM YES
FAGGOTTTTTTTTTTT YESSSSSSSS

Attached: lovingcats.gif (222x172, 978K)

Its sick but i cant be mad even if the cat they stole is someones pet. If youre poor as shit then you should eat whatever you can to thrive.

EAT THE MEAT, TURN ON THE HEAT AND BEAT YOUR MEAT TO EATING CAT MEAT.

I'm Dutch and born here. Never been in Indonesia..

I'm going nowhere.

>Thats what niggers do.
It's obviously chinks.

Attached: meat's back on the menu2.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Anyone who is disturbed by this but still eats bacon or tendies can fuck off

Anyone who's not a sociopath you nigger

Of course you can't be mad, they're your countrymen

Can you please not ruin my day?

Go talk to an animal rights organization and actually do something about it

if you force it to swim until it's fully exhausted, you can kill it without the muscles hardening up. saves waiting for like three days until your cat don't taste like rubber.

Chinks are niggers of Asia obviously.

So you're actually a dog eating indonigger. I've heard the shit you've caused in the Netherlands along with Moroccans. Your days are numbered.

Yuru-pee-on niggers actually think they are better than any other country in terms of killing cats or dogs.

There was once a time where under desperate measures in the Black Death where flagellants went all across Europe into town after town to not only flagellate themselves in front of people but to murder, stomp, and drown every cat they encountered due to major superstition thinking cats were bad omens.

At least these people are eating this shit, you faggots indiscriminately went slaughtering everything in your path.

Attached: Bottom of Page CCXVIIv--Lion-Cat Fish CCXVIIv.jpg (1824x1496, 1.13M)

I don't get it, it's the same person.

Still doesnt top the chinese gutter oil
I dont kniw why anyone would ever want to leave our island

continent*

I'm not Indo, but whatever.. Not going to argue about that on an anonymous message board.

Attached: 1516042073058.png (1212x1124, 1.04M)

>not going anywhere

the sea level is :)

Attached: bye holland.jpg (1347x747, 84K)

>The butchers want tough meat
> kill it without the muscles hardening up.

Cat is a fine meal

Why do I not care.

what's sickening is all these beaners in america taking jobs from whites and now the president stating how he wants to kill whites driven into poverty and take away their guns for having opinions about being driven into poverty. Really great 4d chess playing selling out your true believers.

You think you can kill a cow and eat it the same day?

Attached: l.gif (500x280, 884K)

kys subhuman

Attached: hitler animal pics.jpg (1010x768, 264K)

Have you eaten it? How does it taste
Do you also have actual hot dog?

this poor man is just trying to negotiate a blowjob from his wife. She used to suck him off no questions asked, and since whoopy goldberg said its a bad thing, she stopped.

large part yes... but not where I live (very eastern part towards Germany) It's about 50 meters above sea level here..

Attached: MOUNTAINBIKEN2-2.jpg (820x543, 122K)

You think shitskin seperatists would stand a chance when the white man has had enough? You're gonna fucking WISH you migrated back to your parents shithole, mark my words

>europeans had to be driven straight to hell by bubonic plague before they started doing messed up shit over 300 years ago
>modern Vietnamese do the same shit daily
The white man truly is superior to the gook

Attached: 1480661064507.png (644x598, 120K)

Wow user, it’s almost like hundreds of years have passed since then and people have grown more intelligent than that except in certain areas

I'm jewish.. where should I go ? Israel ? never been there in my life, nor do i have any relatives living there..

Last time I went to winterswijk a man showed me his boner while I was walking down the street. just sayin

>jewish
>where should i go

Attached: 90326.jpg (320x221, 21K)

Go to Israel to have arabs every where, everything is expensive and your state is being controlled by both judaism rabbis or other retards, sounds great.

that's how people greet each other here.

Sounds like a typical day in Straya to me. Can’t drive down a paved road without a boong sleeping in a pothole next to a bottle of petrol and almost running his ass over.

This guy is right
If you're not a nigger you certainly have the IQ of one.
I can think of 5 reason OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD on why they have those cats in water the way they do.
You really can't think of one?

Honestly i've only eaten it twice in a stew and it's terrible, I have no idea why people here enjoy it. Also i only ate it out of respect for aunt cooking it

Cats are for faggots. They're a monument to multiculti - taking a nuisance animal out of its natural environment and infesting the entire world with its useless ass just because you can.

kill your aunt cunt!

Makes sense, cats never seemed tasty to me, same for dogs.
But it's a great solution, reduce number of cats so you can sleep at night without these scum howling.