Tokyo ghoul :re 147

Spoilers in any moment now

Ishida is a hack

Anybody got vol 13 bonus illustrations ?

you mean this?

There was already a thread nigger

>literally tumblr op pic
better to stick with this one

Clean and in good quality yeah.

>Tumblr
Its Pixiv and this OP is literally from Tumblr.

>Two fresh TG threads
>One with Eto, one with Touka
>Sup Forums vs reddit
>Which side will you choose?

5 minutes

Fuck Tatara and fuck chinese people

for what ?

Touka (Sup Forums)

t.Ishida
Fucking hack

Ishida I...

user, I...

can we just stay here user

Kaneki is going to get turned into the cure for ghouls, injected liquid kaneki into a ghoul and they become humans.

best girl thread.

Introducing the worst character in this series. Ishida is so lazy with her that he made her into a genderbent furuta.

kek

user, I...

ww

Reminder that everything went to shit because, she's a slut on heat, and could not spend one more day without getting impregnated.

Stick to this thread but remember Etofags don’t even know how to use the catalog.

I know this is the same bait shit but every Q excluding Saiko and Urie is a significantly worse character

you sure are butthurt that your shit thread isn't being used, huh?

If Kaneki dies and becomes the Tokyo Ghoul, what would happen to Japan politically and socially?

This. Fuck her.... well, not even that. Just kill her off.

What

What do you think the aftermath of cuckneki's rampage will look like?

But Kaneki took the iniciative by groping her tits.

Hopefully Tokyo will no longer exist

Op here, when I was creating the thread there was no thread made
Also calm down your butthurt

The sad thing is that there are people who literally are proud to be the ones to create threads

What is his endgame Sup Forums?

Don't acknowledge Talkerfags.

Any minute now, the phantom russians with raws will gives us what we want

party

Resurrecting half the cast for shits and giggles

SHITouka needs to be brutally murdered with her baby ripped out from her womb.

>Mom, MOM, I posted it again!
Why don’t you contribute to the thread?

Someone post the .gif

Why doesn't Touka contribute to the series?

I unironically want this to happen.

Why don’t you stop speedreading and trying to get some (You)s?

For the world to recognize him as Dr. Von Party.

is she cute ?

>speedreading
Please, SHITouka has done absolutely nothing worth while in this series other than get fucked and talk some sense into characters who she should have absolutely no connection with. She's a walking abomination, cancer.

Ui looks better than Touka.

That's already more than the majority of the characters from the CCG

We will party this out soon enough.

Ishida forcing her down our throats and completely taking it away from characters WORTHY of those moments and then you wonder why she's hated?

absolutely seething. Sorry Ishida BTFOd your ship senpai

No user Jewzou and the Trap take away the CCGs screen time

Not an argument, fujoshit.
Reread the series, SHIToukashitter.

>this mad
o i am laffin

no

I just finished rereading the series and Touka maybe got around 12 chapters of focus solely on her between the original series and Re:. And even twelve is generous it's more like six

Compelling argument

Respond to me with an actual argument next time. You know I'm right, so it's understandable why you can't come up with one. SHITouka fans always come up with a way to derail and ruin these threads. You guys are even worse than Vancouver posters.

It's not worthy of one

I would say to go back to plebbit but I know you won't leave.

>the reason why Kaneki didn’t hate ghouls after turning into one
>understood both sides, human and ghouls, instead of trying a retard idea like a hard reset that implied genocide
>took care of her faggot brother
>saved Kaneki’s ass several times
>took care of Hinami
>kept the Yoshimura ideals alive
>looked over Kaneki as Haise
>became the reason for Kaneki to live
>conected with Akira despise of being a Mado
Sure, her development staggers on :re but she is far from being shit. Stop and read before shitposting.

Then don't reply in the first place then

you first

Alright Vancouver, give me a zip folder of all your edits.

>Tokyo is being destroyed by the biggest Talkerfag in existence
Like pottery.

She killed amon friends because she was pissed speedreader kun

>looked over Haise
Wrong. Touka didn't want to intervene in Haise's life. She didn't mind if it meant she would be forgotten. It was HAISE who showed up to :re occasionally because he had a crush on Touka. Do you even know your own shit, waifu scum?
>became the reason for Kaneki to live
Yet it had to take a Hide hallucination to motivate him. Even then, Kaneki admitted to being lonely up until then. There was no love between Kaneki and Touka at time so I have no clue what you're spewing out here.
>connected with Akira
Utterly disgusting and began the Saint Talker meme.

>because she was pissed
Truly a speedreader with no sense of chronological order,

I'd unironically fuck Ui and Kaneki

She was pissed you idiot.... She wanted revenge for Hinami's mother, fucking dolt. Touka was completely reckless at the time.

Shirazu? Just because he died 100 chapters ago doesn't mean he should be forgotten

You answered yourself, that led to her realízate her fucked up after killing Mado who also had a family, fucking speedreader.

Talkerfags ruining the threads as usual.

>realízate her fucked up
First off, what? Secondly, it just goes to show how shit she is.

Nips are saying that i will be the become.

reminder that touka rhymes with touka

>connected with akira
That was literally the worst chapter of tokyo ghoul and one of the biggest bullshits that ever happened, do you know how the fuck the saint talker shit began? Because of that shitty chapter
Being proud of that crap is like an etofag being proud of eto making the ccg retarded and letting her do a public announcement, with the difference the saint talker chapter was way worse

Realise her fuck up*

This.

Kaneki still cosplaying or what? I do like how Furuta just decided to fuck off. Maybe it's a subliminal message towards us by Ishida?

One of the first things she did was literally threaten to kill Hide which made Kaneki withdraw further from the human side.
Didn't take care of Hinami either because the brat ran away with Kaneki, Banjou and Shuu first and then with Aogiri later on.
Didn't keep Yoshimura's ideals alive either. She opened the cafe to wait for Kaneki and it was never stated that she stopped hunting humans until they got cornered by the oggai.
Guilt-tripped Akira by showing her orphaned ghouls and compared Mado to her dad without listening to what Akira had to say at all.

The thing is though even Urie called out how retarded it wa to allow her.

My wife Saiko is so cute!

I was more referring to current Qs

That chapter was god fucking awfull.

Has psycho even done anything or had any type of character development besides "i love my bwother yuri"

Better than Touka that's for sure

Shao is okay. Aura would probably be good if not for the retarded hate of Kaneki and becoming even more fucked up my Mutsuki's mentoring.

I don't care for Higemaru.

Having a character call it out doesn't make it any less retarded.

>the reaaon why kaneki didnt hate ghouls after turning into one
No
>understood both sides, humans and ghouls
Yeah thats why after mado killes ryouko she went in and killed two innocent investigators because she was pissed
>took care of her faggot brother
Yeah, thats why they literally were in different places the whole time, ayato was the one protecting touka
>saved kaneki ass
Finally a point that is correct
>took care of hinami
She did, but hinami left her anyways, but this is also correct
>kept the yoshimura ideals
Yoshimura is a fucking beta pussy
>looked over kaneki as haise
Well, she "main heroine" wanted mc dick, woah, that truly makes her a good character
>became kaneki reason to live
And? Is that a good thing?
>conected with akira
Some people already replied you about this crap so I am not even gonna bother

It makes it less awfull, it's not by much

and fat

Nips are saying that red hair Kaneki is back.

It’s like you can’t read for shit, her doubts started with Haise and why she refused to act kindly, she knew he “killed” Amon yet he was human to begin with, how she got in charge of this he Qs squad and it just got worse after she found out about Takizawa and Amon turning to half ghouls. Her encounter with Touka was just the culmination where Hinami was the big reason.

God talkerfags are pathetic

Shao is okay because she does nothing annoying but she also does nothing worthwhile. She's just there