Brit/pol/ - May is Losing Her Grip edition

>Petulant Gavin tells Russia 'go away and shut up'
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-defence-secretary-orders-russia-12192669
archive.is/2NKIh

>Russia accuses UK for attack, using 'Black-PR' and bad investigation
express.co.uk/news/uk/932147/Russian-spy-poisoning-latest-un-Vasily-Nebenzya-sherlock-holmes-Inspector-LeStrade
archive.is/WGgrK

>Revealed: Tories cut £129Million from MoD Chemical Weapons defence
politicalscrapbook.net/2018/03/the-tories-cut-319-jobs-from-the-mod-unit-responsible-for-chemical-weapons-defence/
archive.is/X98kq

>Labour triste on Russia verdict, Milne going rogue
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/03/seumas-milne-has-to-speak-for-himself-labour-splits-in-three-over-russia/
archive.is/JZ42H

>Sadiq Khan's 'viral' video turns out to be fake news
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/973703783262965760
archive.is/aA37F

>May praises Azerbaijan dictatorship, seeks deeper ties [pipelines]
en.apa.az/azerbaijan-economy/finance-news/uk-to-further-expand-cooperation-with-azerbaijan-theresa-may.html
archive.is/nVWxp

>France U-Turns on "fantasy politics" after phone call
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/france-says-believe-russia-behind-12192046
archive.is/Lsbsh

>May faces Telford question in PMQs
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-praises-sunday-mirrors-telford-12188617
archive.is/AIQgZ

UkColumn 15/03/18
youtube.com/watch?v=PFgXl9YwDGA
hooktube.com/watch?v=PFgXl9YwDGA

Attached: 2.35534072.jpg (640x436, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Eighteenth-Century-England-Dorothy-Marshall/dp/B002L697JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F2IKHdRvRng
youtube.com/watch?v=S24EJjsAZdw
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/15/florida-international-university-fiu-bridge-collapse-latest
youtube.com/watch?v=dT0ev7j2CGY
youtube.com/watch?v=dY5RTlrUhSw
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-43413487
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop buying guns

Last night was great fun, I hope the happenings keep coming.

Eighteenth Century England by Dorothy Marshall.
amazon.co.uk/Eighteenth-Century-England-Dorothy-Marshall/dp/B002L697JQ

Interesting to see how governance worked in the days before instant communication. Counties were much more like a federal system underneath the British banner than they are now. Law making powers were far more decentralised than they are today.

If you can get it for under £10 it's probably worth it.

What's the typical fast food in Russia?

Attached: DDeMYjAXYAEDB7B.jpg (576x1024, 100K)

what happen last night

Russia hasn't even responded yet.

Why don't you stop being such a whiny little soyboy?

Rollton noodles.

UN meeting on the alleged Russian nerve agent attack.

>What's the typical fast food in Russia?

Vodka and Borsch

UN security council meeting. Everyone tried to tell Russia off and got a big 'fuck you' in return, it was some Cold War business

Got a willy on the end of me balls lads

>Last night was great fun
Trig, what happened?

Go Tories

American fast food networks, e.g. McDonalds, KFC etc.

>mass anti-uk shilling coincided almost perfectly with russian poisoning

starting to believe the 'russian shills' narrative lads

It's always the same talking points

Russian baldy man dgaf.

David Mitchell is basically the Rick and Morty of comedians.
>Weee look at me I'm a misnthrope, I'm a misanthrope and I have a silly voice that means I'm an intellectual

youtube.com/watch?v=F2IKHdRvRng Song about events soon to come.

>ywn be a broker at Lloyd's
>ywn chill with your m8s at the pub and talk about football over chips
>ywn reminisce about the empire you lost
>ywn have a 4/10 verbally abusive Lancashire gf
why even live?

Attached: 1509309393984.jpg (580x558, 36K)

Britain had the chance of creating the greatest civilization ever to exist if it had championed european ideals instead of american and soviet delusions. While mainland europe wanted to care about culture and national pride, britain had chosen to back up the other two forms of government that were based only and exclusively on economic questions, capitalism backed by the US, and communism by the soviets.

That's the world you wanted, that's the world you've got. It would be okay if you would have done that only to yourselves, but you had to spread that to the countries of those that had died in hope to prevent this from happening.
Perfidious albion is a sad man. He doesn't have only blood on his hads, he has the weight of all of his ancestors on his back as they remember him he's failed them.

I'd be more shocked if there weren't shitloads of shills from all sides, why wouldn't there be?

They should have stopped peep show after a few seasons, super hans was the best character anyway.

I've noticed that too and the same conclusion crossed my mind.

>Britain had the chance of creating the greatest civilization ever to exist if it had championed european ideals
It subjectively did.

I assume we're all getting a National Express down to Hyde park to back up Tommy Robinson on Sunday?

Not long now.

Attached: gooner hitchens.png (578x377, 369K)

If you're the same lad from the last thread, what's your opinion on Salisbury? You think it was Russian or supported by the Russian state?

>if I point out the BLOODY obvious but REALLY put a weird emphasis on CERTAIN WORDS and try to sound as BRITISH as possible then frankly blah blah fffffffpppfpfpfpfpffff

As if we can afford "pro Britain" shills, maybe they could rope in some of the "remain" ones but compared to China, Israel or Russia it would be minimal

>>ywn be a broker at Lloyd's

12 hour shifts, lad.

Fuck that. I don't care how much they pay.

Attached: I stole this one from Joyce.png (245x349, 188K)

don't reveal your plans, be there by happenstance, keep it cool yeah

I'm kidding, of course. It will be full of camel men, cursing and grumbling.

I don't know. Life is a complicated thing. I don't deny any possibility including FSB and MI6. All I want is an open and fair investigation.

I definitely think that a part of it is that our media is english-language and nobody on Sup Forums speaks any language other than their native one+english so our retardation gets significantly more exposure.

I believe that if there were shills, it's probably very small, but they egg 'useful idiots' (esp. braindead mutts) on

Don't forget
>Everything is SHIT, it's bloody SHIT, we're all going to DIE because everything is SHIT
>*applause*

youtube.com/watch?v=S24EJjsAZdw

Can someone redpill me on why there's anti british threads spammed here every 10 minutes now. wtf is happening.

I've got to go to my wagie job

>America
>Indian levels of construction safety

They only erected this fucking thing on Saturday.

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/15/florida-international-university-fiu-bridge-collapse-latest

Attached: 534543534.png (809x570, 668K)

Yes, it was us. Hide your wifes and wife's kids. We are coming for you, bongs.

Success breeds jealously

EU false flagging. They're trying to demoralize us by making us think everybody is against us.

Outer/pol/ has always consisted of self righteous country versus country conflict. Britain is dead but those mongs can't explain why without sprouting Sup Forums memes.

I'd rather hang out in /ptg/.

Me too. I think you'll get your fair investigation. No one, certainly not Britain, wants to resort to conflict either physical or cyber over this.

Yeah I imagine the actual proportion is always quite low but you know what Sup Forums is like. All it takes is one guy to whisper 'if you don't think X you're from giggle snort reddit!' and all the stupid cunt yanks fall in line like a synchronized display team.

Attached: 29244556_204453760324287_5855026243996483584_n.jpg (535x960, 94K)

can you send one of those all female hit squads for me boris?

If a russian has to kill me i want it to be xenia onatopp style.

k thnx bye.

>They're trying to demoralize us by making us think everybody is against us.

Hows that work, we think that anyway.

It's very anti-Semitic.

Did Farage say anything about the case?

Goalposters are our last hope

I didn't say Belgians were smart.

Have you watched any Saxondale?
youtube.com/watch?v=dT0ev7j2CGY

>Did Farage say anything about the case?
On LBC if I remember correctly. Not overly concerned with Farage's opinions these days considering he's demoted himself to day time radio host & Fox News contributor but he's more or less on par with Corbyn and wants concrete evidence prior to making accusations.

Now that Trump has openly came out and said it looks as though it was Russia, Farage will likely follow through with it.

Started getting really suddenly ill in the last two hours, literally from 'fine' to 'shivering and hacking shit up' since about teatime. Must be novichok, goodbye lads.

Why are krauts so utterly shitter-shattered over us leaving the EU

They never get called out on it

Ages ago. Know loads of people like him. Watching Phoenix Nights again now though.

shils are all on the same side, their main purpose is to do absolutely anything to divide, distract and confuse.

plus they have to diversify their "content" so they don't make it too obvious that they're shills.

so you'll tend to see an emphasis on one particular narrative but you'll see a lot of diversity around it that is intended to derail all conversation that isn't adhering to the preferred narrative. even if that diversity doesn't directly point towards the preferred narrative.

like I always say on other threads lads. don't troll, discuss. have a laugh yeah but be polite and make it clear you're here open and honest discussion with a side order of banter. nobheads trying to divide and distract are not welcome here and should be ignored.

Attached: 8C65E61C-CA05-4CFA-9A79-F04CF5063497.jpg (1334x750, 80K)

RIP

Poirot get reck'd Sherlock will box your poncey face in.

Buy light anti-tank weapons!

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-193705.png (1080x1920, 664K)

Neither UK or Russia did the attack. It was Mossad and you can tell it was Mossad because they killed his daughter. It is mandatory in Jewish culture to kill your enemies and their family. This is why Haman’s entire family is killed in the Bible and why the jews identify people they hate with Amalkites today because they have to exterminate all of them. This is also why jews will attack family members of anybody who “wrongs” them.

Because they dont get revenge for two world wars and one world cup.

lots of ameritards quote the sun front page
>1400 betrayed horiffic
that's probably one of the biggest UK memes,
as well as the pic of Sadiq Khan (which is a meme in itself for them)
as well as the police getting danced on at notting hill carnival

these memes were pushed to begin with but have now gained natural traction, which leads to the 10 or so bumps on the anti - UK threads

coupled with this lots of USAfats align with "the Brits" and their heritage, having seen us as somehting like progenitors, they now love to denigrate, a post-independence hangover.

there is a war going on for your mind

it seems to be making us stronger

shout

Attached: based-steele-piss.jpg (1076x1136, 321K)

why not?

Protip vladimir, posting pro-corbyn memes on here isn't going to do you any favours

ay does anyone have a working link to the discussion on the paki traffickers from this morning? think it was on the bbc. might've been a bit later than morning, like mid-day.

this
dont post that we got a redditor sjw fag here
this
>wife's kids.
lol
I buying greenbelt up near Ethan an having a farmstead ..lol
Jesus ..lol
Superb
sniff ..

Have you prayed to God today for a Mogg ministry, anons?
youtube.com/watch?v=dY5RTlrUhSw

Attached: JRM RW.png (600x338, 414K)

Fuck off.

Stop replying to me LARPing spastic.

whure's me m8 who can't stand them turies?

that nerve gas from porton down ..eh
lol
send the buggers back
hey you being kind their m8 ..lol

Kill yourself

Tbh we need to march on Parliament and Oliver Cromwell the lot of them.

nah lad I don't like him at all. I know his game.

just thought it was a funny image.

plus it highlights the lunacy of the situation. you know when red jezza's the voice of reason that there's something very wrong with the current status quo.

Churchill wouldn't have fought the war if he knew how britain would end up looking like 70 years later. Not that he would care about that happening in mainland europe, he wouldn't, but he loved britain. He wouldn't want britain to become this. He wouldn't want all of those clowns trying to start a diplomatic war over something similar to what the US did to the spies that had betrayed their own nation and handed to the soviets the nuclear information they needed for their own nuclear bombs.

This isn't hate posting, I feel for britain, I fucking care. I don't want europe to fucking die because a ridiculous politician can't close the fucking borders and expatriate illegals.

Rise up britain. Do something, this time without the need of any brother wars, without spilling more unecessary blood, so you can make up for your mistakes. Then you'll be respected again.

Go and buy 600 packets of travel sickness tablets and take em all.

sick of em i am mate.

Attached: 1519326396676.png (485x443, 33K)

i thought it was good too
it reflects the braying nature of the ignorant warmongers in parliament
who will happily slide us into another war, when they're not the ones at risk.
the culture of parliament is rotten, we knew this. but it's quite disgusting to watch

show us your flag
>Then you'll be respected again

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-43413487

HAHA BASED
ARE GREAT BRITISH WHITE LASSES PURGING ARE TOWN CENTRES OF FUCKING MUDSLIME SHITSKINS
THERE'S STILL SOME HOPE LADS
WHERE CAN I FIND A REDPILLED LASS LIKE THIS?
#MBWA - Make Britain White Again!

>plus it highlights the lunacy of the situation. you know when red jezza's the voice of reason that there's something very wrong with the current status quo.

I thought we were all russians shills m8, thats all i got tuesday.

It's our 15 minutes of fame before we sink back into irrelevance.
I'm just enjoying it while it lasts.

My mum got wankered on travel sickness tablets once when I was a kid, two day coach ride trying to get her to stfu

>Britain had the chance of creating the greatest civilization ever
we already did that tho lad

me m8 davo went down the local labuhr club and started spouting off 'bout 'em agen, gave em a propa gud thrashin he did. I was all lyke "DAVO DAVO"

are you the infamous larper?

as far as I'm concerned mate, parliament is illegitimate. it's abdicated it's privilege of rulership by acting against the best interests of the public.

Anti-histamines lol? I did something similar when I was a kid with Nytol aka Benadryl which is dipenhydramine. That stuff will have you seeing spiders in high enough doses. Deliriums are nasty.

I wonder if they will talk about paki rape gangs and the rise of thought crime on question time tonight. Answers on a postcard

>impotent, amoral fascists who will never be near power mad that an actual conservative is on hand to save the nation
Tut-tut boys! It's not too late to join Moggmentum you know - just get a job, go to Church, and start acting like conservatives instead of LARPing as European imported Brownshirts.

>infamous LARPer
Me and some other lad. It's pretty much a dead meme in Brit/pol/, I do it to provoke outer/pol/ and forget these cunts have heard it all already in here.

POST A FUCKING VOCAROO LAD

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE

>inb4 "muh empire"

WOW DONT EVER APPLY FOR A JOB HERE..
Pic related ..
you might be a disgruntled paki manlet fag cunt with a shit tier degree in Feminist studies ..hahaha

I just threw the rod str8 in ..
an B8 was so easy .. lol
LOL Imagine you against big strong Russki Spies ..
You would shit self an say its all Mairs Fault not me ..

I might bob around your place tomorrow hey sanjay ..?

Attached: GCHQ .jpg (1280x800, 210K)

kek'd

Attached: tptu.png (590x441, 454K)

>in soviet britainistain everyone's ironically a russian shill if they're not for nuclear war and enjoy the raping and trafficking of their daughters

>inb4 someone has an urgent medical complaint and the show has to be evacuated