DO NOT LET THE SHILLS FOOL YOU, WE ARE *WINNING*

>Mueller is on the precipice of locking up everyone involved with the Uranium One scheme.
>Democrats are about to agree to fund the wall and ten thousand more ICE officers in exchange for DACA.
>Republicans poised to keep both chambers of Congress and add to their Senate majority.
>Democratic voterbase dwindling each day.
>Trump's approval rating steadily rising as more people realize how beneficial he's been to the economy.
>Bannon rightfully exiled for betraying the MAGA movement.
>Trump's tweets are triggering hundreds of thousands of libtards each day.
>CNN's ratings are at their lowest in any point in history.
>RINO candidates being exiled in favor of pro-MAGA candidates who will make sweeping victories in November.
>The Clinton's, Podesta, and the rest of the pedo-elite to be locked in confinement possibly for the rest of their lives AND THE INDICTMENTS ARE ALREADY FUCKING SENT OUT.
>Majority of Americans are against gun control regulations, and Trump is openly mocking anyone trying to fuck with the second amendment.
>Americans are waking up to the reality of crisis actors after Parkland.
>Gen Z is the most conservative generation since WW2 and is united in supporting Trump's agenda.
So...how were we supposed to be losing again?

Attached: trump-laughing-1.jpg (1000x600, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09MOSCOW1051_a.html
news.gallup.com/poll/203207/trump-job-approval-weekly.aspx?g_source=link_newsv9&g_campaign=item_201617&g_medium=copy
adweek.com/tvnewser/2017-ratings-cnn-is-down-in-prime-time-but-earns-its-largest-audience-ever-in-total-day/353147
adweek.com/tvnewser/january-2018-ratings-cnn-has-third-best-january-in-network-history-but-finishes-no-3-in-prime-time/356291
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2018/jan/17/republican-news/no-uranium-one-investigation-has-not-led-indictmen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger I haven't listened to a shill in months.

Attached: 1507949238299.jpg (1932x1305, 1.72M)

>winning

Attached: blue wave pa 18 literal.png (504x488, 73K)

Could you update me on Trump and gun control? Last I heard he was talking about doing executive order on bump stocks.

Also, I remember Bannon getting exiled but I was never exactly sure why.

>Mueller is on the precipice of locking up everyone involved with the Uranium One scheme.
Str8 into the burn bin

Has Mueller ever addressed how his trip to Moscow as an emissary of the Clinton State Department went? The one where he took a briefcase full of yellowcake enriched uranium samples directly to the Kremlin? Just prior to the CFIUS approval of Uranium One's purchase by Russia? If so please share
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09MOSCOW1051_a.html

Attached: 11075688-bag-of-cash.jpg (269x383, 23K)

By getting a pardon from trump

you shill for them?
how sad must your life be
tisk tisk

>Even implying we don't love President Trump more than ever after he went shopping at "Wall"Mart.
Don't be a fool, he's more popular than ever before.

Attached: thewall.png (2424x1044, 182K)

Attached: onlyinvadershatetrump.png (601x605, 51K)

This is a pro-Trump thread and we are a pro-Trump pro-Republican board.

39% approval lmao

news.gallup.com/poll/203207/trump-job-approval-weekly.aspx?g_source=link_newsv9&g_campaign=item_201617&g_medium=copy

Gallup is trying to demoralize Trump supporters through slanted polls, much like most polls funded by Democrats. Do you not get it yet or do they pay you to pretend like you don't get it?

Yes, in states with a majority of immigrants begging for gibs.

Attached: cnnhackingexperts.jpg (720x960, 56K)

Feels good user

Attached: E3D26130-4024-4F93-8BEB-9844E52A48DF.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

no they're not u fucking snowflake

facts don't care about your feelings

Attached: conservashits2.jpg (600x507, 138K)

These threads are designed to pacify us. They give us false hope so yall don't kill everyone in Washington.

Yeah they don’t you treasonous piece of shit. That’s why Mueller is /ourguy/ and the Deep State is on suicide watch. Be afraid, we’re coming for the elites of your country next!

Attached: 6944171B-0756-43C5-BAFF-E64C466A492A.png (500x419, 103K)

>if it hurts my feelings, it doesn't count

fucking right snowflakes holy shit

>Wall for DACA

Say it with me: LAST REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT

>hey Tal, Paul here. Did you write a piece about election hacking not too long ago? Oh yeah it cant be hacked? Oh ok. Why do I ask? Oh because im working on a piece on how it was. Yeah I know we said it couldnt happen but you know.. zGrumfg won so..

A poll isn't a fact dumb ass.

I guess that poor trailer guy should start praying to mecca like the poor trailer cis-guys in canada?

Attached: Cana-cuck-ada1.jpg (590x350, 53K)

worthy causes

>Democratic voterbase dwindling each day

Attached: psm.gif (747x868, 97K)

Attached: Cana-cuck-ada2.jpg (800x400, 67K)

God that gets me hard. That’s true living

They're run by Fidel Castro's son who was raised by a cuck.

Attached: Cana-cuck-ada3.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>we are winning by losing
that's 4d chess

winning

>2017 Ratings: CNN Has Its Largest Audience Ever, But Sees Prime Time Losses
adweek.com/tvnewser/2017-ratings-cnn-is-down-in-prime-time-but-earns-its-largest-audience-ever-in-total-day/353147

>January 2018 Ratings: CNN Has Third Best January In Network History, But Finishes No. 3 in Prime Time

adweek.com/tvnewser/january-2018-ratings-cnn-has-third-best-january-in-network-history-but-finishes-no-3-in-prime-time/356291

Attached: TrumpOrg-subpoena.png (1011x1009, 681K)

No, Uranium One investigation has not led to an indictment (January 17th)

>Several news websites have reported that the investigation of wrongdoing involving Uranium One and Hillary Clinton bagged its first indictment.
>Facebook users flagged a post from a site called Republican News as suspicious and possibly fake. The website’s Jan. 13 headline said, "First indictment issued in Russian bribery case tied to Obama-era Uranium One deal."

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2018/jan/17/republican-news/no-uranium-one-investigation-has-not-led-indictmen/

>Soro's politifact as a source.
Well, shit.

Attached: Trump's ratings.png (1188x1336, 147K)

Not happening, Mueller isn't our guy

>Democrats are about to agree to fund the wall and ten thousand more ICE officers in exchange for DACA.

Given the dems 800k votes for a wall and some ice members is a loss, not a win.

>Republicans poised to keep both chambers of Congress and add to their Senate majority.

Senate, yes, but it's greater than 60% the dems capture the house at this point.

>Democratic voterbase dwindling each day.
Dem turnout up 100% in every election thus far.

>Trump's approval rating steadily rising as more people realize how beneficial he's been to the economy.
Hey, this one is true.
>Bannon rightfully exiled for betraying the MAGA movement.
And yet Kushner and Jewvanka are still in power.
>Trump's tweets are triggering hundreds of thousands of libtards each day.
Who the fuck cares?
>CNN's ratings are at their lowest in any point in history.
And MSNBC is gaining.
>RINO candidates being exiled in favor of pro-MAGA candidates who will make sweeping victories in November.
Have we had a manga candidate do well in the last year?
>The Clinton's, Podesta, and the rest of the pedo-elite to be locked in confinement possibly for the rest of their lives AND THE INDICTMENTS ARE ALREADY FUCKING SENT OUT.
No, they aren't.
>Majority of Americans are against gun control regulations, and Trump is openly mocking anyone trying to fuck with the second amendment.
Children are being paraded around in front of them, this will change rapidly.
>Americans are waking up to the reality of crisis actors after Parkland.
Oddly enough, this does seem to be true.
>Gen Z is the most conservative generation since WW2 and is united in supporting Trump's agenda.
Which is why they are parading children around and declaring we ante listening to them. They are creating exactly the sentiment that will change this.

And elections, that's how we are losing.

>MUELLER IS /OURGUISE/
>REALLY!
he's not gonna find dick, but don't be surprised that all of trump's finances, communications, etc get "leaked" in 2020

Attached: 35956909_p0.png (349x470, 153K)

If their not gonna be locked up then why are the indictments already sent out?

it's getting so tiresome to hear the same people go on and on and on about Trump. they're so utterly obsessed it's got to be a psychiatric disorder at this point. never in my life have I heard one man criticzed and slandered so RELENTLESSLY.

Flipped Mueller is real and fuck you if you disagree.

Attached: 1520379737787.jpg (2602x3302, 3.98M)

>polling data

Attached: wisc.png (860x624, 77K)

ANY MAN THAT MUST SAY "WE ARE WINNING" IS NOT TRULY WINNING

Attached: Sin título.jpg (619x719, 62K)

dude they got 4 FISA warrants on trump and found jackshit

(((politifact)))

>>The Clinton's, Podesta, and the rest of the pedo-elite to be locked in confinement possibly for the rest of their lives AND THE INDICTMENTS ARE ALREADY FUCKING SENT OUT.
Please substantiate your claims young man.
I am thrilled to know more about this

Look @ the pic:

you're missing my point

So?
Let him have everything, let him see everything.
Jesus fucking Christ you fucking commies believe everyone is a fucking nigger like yourselves so you actually expect to find shit on Trump, you even wiretapped his communications and found nothing dirty on him, you even cling to a fucking piss dossier that was fabricated by a retard on this board, how fucking desperate can you be?
Mueller doing some more circus to keep his job for a little longer and rob the american people from their money before he announces he's come out empty handed.
Fuck off you massive cocksucking faggot shill niggerlover