Is tax theft? Why?

Is tax theft? Why?

Attached: image.jpg (720x742, 456K)

It's a fee for living in a stable society. Don't like it? Frig off.

Attached: 1520426662915.jpg (600x900, 53K)

But is it theft?

Are you being forced to stay in your country?

Do you have a choice?

It has to do with theories of authority, something libertardians are illiterate with regards to, O.P.

Or concepts, ideas of authority.

By not paying I am proving that society is not stable therefore I should not have to pay for something I am not provided with.

Society doesn't become unstable when poorfags like you don't pay their taxes.

Attached: 1490080641688.jpg (339x339, 16K)

good point

I don't pay taxes, I sell heroin to international students.

I'll start paying taxes when the border closes.

There's nothing good about libertardianism as I've already pointed out in this thread, friend.

You didn't answer my question.

Sounds like a pretty pathetic living desu bud

It's not a border fee.

But states can lose legitimacy, you know?

income tax is

Why?

Tax makes government function.
Without government a society is anarchy.

Taxes prevent anarchy.

I've made 150'000 in six months on cocaine dealing

Not necessarily theft, it's closer to a high quality protection racket that coerces with removal of services you've been conditioned to not be able to live without instead of coercion by outright violence.

>Tax makes government function.
Not all the time.
>Taxes prevent anarchy.
See above.

user., do you think that the American state is functioning or that it is highly disfunctional?

Is water wet? Why?

L.O.L. pretty much this.

/thread

im fine with it except for who it goes to

even if it's "theft" it doesn't matter

because might equals right

Reminder that shallow-minded (or seemingly so-minded) libertardians will lead you straight to Hell.

--->

Firefighters respond to fires
Police officers respond to criminal incidents
Governments regulate standards for waste management

Without taxes I guarantee there would be much less of these things and we would look like fucking Somalia. Guaranteed.

Because the government is stealing money you earned instead of it being a selective tax you can choose to pay like a sales tax. There's a reason the income tax amendment to the constitution and the creation of the Federal Reserve system coincided.

Taxation without representation is to prevent tax hikes for no reason or arbitrary unexplained reasons.

Tax, in general, is used to help a civilization stabilize its governing function. It’s been that way since the Roman era.

You know its hard to argue with that. Rights only matter if you can defend them.
I am still looking forward to a libertarian society even though the chances of seeing that happening are small.

Yes. Yes you do. Work off the books and never have a bank account.

Your post has nothing to do with what I'm saying. Up until ww1 the government funded itself mostly through tariffs, and there was property taxes, sales tax and other taxes on the populace but never an income tax until the federal reserve came. Income tax is theft pure and simple.

if you ask me, the best bet is a nationalistic militarist autocracy that gives lenancy to people

Until I'm not forced by jail time to pay my taxes it's theft.

100% false. it's a fee to be inside a border.

I am not generally opposed to a state but so far I have not found a way to make sure that the state is doing what I want and keeps doing what I want.
Even if I were the king it wouldn't work because I am human and I might get corrupted.

There have been many kings and emperors in history who weren't corrupted

we're getting to the point of technological immortality, a society could maintain its original values above all else if it maintained its original leader

At that point AI would be ready to rule (or enslave/kill) us all so I guess there would be no need for the human aspect.
Assuming that we would get an AI government I would guess that it would enact the same rules that I want. If we for example make the AI act in a way to maximize our long term well being it would probably support natural selection and nonintervention(maybe sterilizing dumb and ill)

They would have no need to remove us, because ultimately we'll adopt transhumanism and become cyborgs ourselves.

I wasn't talking about a AI government, just that immortality is possible through technology.