Shit is definitely going to be going down soon

Shit is definitely going to be going down soon.

Attached: jackp.jpg (567x816, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
archive.is/d9m3o
timesofisrael.com/major-jewish-gop-donor-moves-into-sights-of-trump-probe/
archive.is/ePL3x
i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
youtube.com/watch?v=DlBRlcdVUmk
twitter.com/misslivvylu/status/974378655366266880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OH SHIT

Attached: 1508976587721.jpg (1400x933, 914K)

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
archive.is/d9m3o
>Mueller team looking into possible United Arab Emirates money into Trump campaign: report

archive.is/ePL3x
>Major Jewish GOP donor moves into sights of Trump probe
>Robert Mueller said to be looking at Elliot Broidy, who gave George Nader 'detailed report' on meeting with president

i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
>Netanyahu-backer named in new probe into UAE attempts to influence Trump: report

oy

Jews love kids!

Hey, Jews:

Why so much kidfucking?

Attached: 1505809587013.png (798x938, 483K)

Oh no no no no no

is child labor abolished so that children are more weak and timid and willing to be rape slaves by blood sucking pedophiles?

>Robert Mueller said to be looking at Elliot Broidy, who gave George Nader 'detailed report' on meeting with president

what i dont get is why a jew and a lebanese guy are trusting eachother? both groups are natural enemies and born crooks, it makes no sense. they had to have known this would end badly, right?

More likely there are parents more than willing to sell their children off to them.

Nigger it's a zionist conspiracy

Good ol' Bill

Attached: clinton.jpg (1041x870, 213K)

Horrifying.

talking about Ralph Nader

Sounds like more right wing made up stuff to me

George Nader

Imaginary

stick your fingers in your ears and go "lalala i can't hear you" and it'll all go away,

no, people who have immense power and wealth don't get bored with routine life and fuck kids because it's the only thing that excites them.

No, the elite aren't filthy subhuman rats that need to be executed, it's all just made up!

>Apparently these people are so rich they have their own "cloud" which is highly encrypted where all these videos are stored
one of you anons gets in and the world is your oyster

brainlet here, explain

T. Buttmad liberal faggot

it's never fucking happening
every time i get my hopes up a little and the happening bombs
when are these mother fuckers going to be exposed? I don't even care about the punishment, i just want the fucking braindead leftists walking on the god damn streets to know what has been going on in this fucking country.

Attached: 189.jpg (911x877, 134K)

archive.is/d9m3o
>Mueller team looking into possible United Arab Emirates money into Trump campaign: report

archive.is/ePL3x

>Netanyahu-backer named in new probe into UAE attempts to influence Trump: report

Attached: 1490751195303.png (1360x1424, 1.32M)

>Kathy Ruemmler, who previously served as White House counsel to President Barack Obama, is among the lawyers representing Nader. She declined to answer questions about her client.

Nader's lawyer is one Obama's. Interesting...

>So rich they have their own cloud

Haha, I make like 500e a month and I have my own fucking cloud

Yeah because im sure its as easy as paying for some apple cloud storage for them to put all their shit on.

Bills ill

Attached: 745FFF7E-323C-4C83-A7D6-3421046B6D49.jpg (960x570, 171K)

How bad is this shit for Trump? I had a liberal friend text a buddy of mine saying Trump is going to be out the door pretty soon. I told him nothing will happen to him but he is pretty upset.

Literally nothing Crazy Days and Nights has posted has ever come true.

Prayers do have an effect on reality. What's done in the dark will be brought to the light

>they have their own "cloud"
Was this what the hidden parts of Comet Pizza and the German one Dr.Pong (whatever it was called) were about?? Part of these elites cloud networks??

Not true but ok

Sup Forums investigators in a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=DlBRlcdVUmk

Shoo shill shoo

Attached: 1495267866994.png (882x770, 451K)

If this user is correct, it's Al-Waleed
Seize all those assets, boys

Attached: FBIAnon031418.png (2632x4600, 3.39M)

Attached: 1498147258771.png (1004x1052, 1.19M)

Talk about old news
Bannon did that WoW gig when he was like 25 years old
He is super oldfag now

The reason for paedophilia in politics is blackmail

It's not normal for so many politicians to be nonces just because they're elite or powerful - they're made powerful by intelligence agencies because they can be controlled through blackmail.

BROCK PIERCE IS A PEDOPHILE

Attached: 1490754236330.png (1262x1252, 1015K)

Sooner or later God will cut you down

Could access to this cloud be the "key" that Q has been mentioning? If all pics / videos were organized into folders with their corresponding perpetrators? That would be an avalanche of gold right there... Put that sucker on a secure blockchain for archive nobody could mess with.

neck yourself shill cunt.

Attached: 1520627323131.png (960x952, 620K)

Why does everyone insist on calling servers "clouds" nowadays?

CDAN doesnt make predictions.

tumbling down down down

this, see it as it is and not just as a coincidence

>trump's friend is a pedo
yeah, that's not shocking

>apparently these people are so rich they have their own "cloud"

You mean a server?

I DON'T EVEN WAN JUSTICE

I WANT GET TRUTH

Attached: a-volunteer-of-the-irish-republican-army-on-active-service-in-the-british-occupied-north-of-ireland- (468x586, 78K)

>be a failure who is horrible at word games
>make shitty power grabs using sexual abuse and nonsensical woo woo pie in the sky garbage

if you line them up I'd personally do the executions.

they wont believe it so the only thing that matters, actually is the puishment. and i want it to be as brutal as possible

Not shocking at all. He was buddy-buddy with Epstein, and Clinton.

Attached: qgv19nbo994z.jpg (1200x844, 166K)

well i do want the justice too but it's the ignorance of the norman that pisses me off the most

like this retard right here

i grantee his eyes dart downward in real life since no one buys his shit

character assassination
that hey may be or even is a pedophile has no bearing on what he knows or doesnt know regarding illegal activity

I love me some CDAN, but it's not super reliable

Exactly. The puppets they put in front of us are depraved human beings that the puppet masters control with threats of exposure, conviction, and imprisonment, along with public disgrace. It's also why they hardly ever retire before they die.

So this confirms that Mueller is our guy.
They are already working on the narrative that Nader is not a credible witness.

No you retard. Making a home server is really fucking easy.

it costs less than a decent PC.

FEEL IT

>plug thumb drive into Apple airport

I invented a cloud server.

i hope youre right but ill hold my breath

Or you're labeled a terrorist and any other conceivable crime in your record and have your house swated.

B-Be good now goyim, d-don't be rash!
Oy vey, they know... the goyim know...

Attached: oyvey.png (354x504, 129K)

this rings true to me and is also sad. at this point i dont even expect arrests. i just want the wool pulled from people's eyes. is that so much god?! please, i beg you, shine the light of truth on all these sinners before we are separated form you entirely! we need your help now!

looks like a fucking lizard was david icke right

Pretty sure he was implying they have a secure cloud server that they can all access remotely. Such a thing would be expensive

this

because humanity is, at large, a bunch of fucking brainlets. look at the average america in 1992 and the average american now. the IQ has to have dropped by double digits

oy vey

Attached: phnecl.jpg (486x549, 35K)

This.

It's super hard for normies to understand this part. Pieces of shit are GROOMED for powerful positions where they do their masters' bidding.

No random group of people would have that many pedos. It's not chance, it's by design.

... what do you think a cloud is exactly ?

Why do think a server is not accessible to everyone and from everywhere

it's exactly whatever you want to make it

>it's exactly whatever you want to make it
Exactly they own REAL CLOUDS
and can make them into any shape
>usually cocks

Yeah tell me this sick fuck wasn't diddling kids in the Lincoln bedroom.

FUCK THAT
GODDAMIT
Yes there is pedo shit going on AND THE FBI FACILITATES IT.
This fucking CDAN site is RDJ's yeah? Well why do we take anything as gospel from any hollyjew. Honestly.
Just saying the FBI is trying to stay relevant but it's one of the major components in the child slavery business that protect the world from learning about

redpill me on the Nader family

>this confirms Mueller is /ourguy/
None of that confirms shit, you faggot.

Checked

Someone should keep and eye on him

Attached: mcabe.jpg (781x760, 124K)

>Marketa Puci
>Market A Pussy

Thing is, Pierce was prey long before he was a predator. The cycle of abuse will need to be addressed at some point.

>t. Pierce
Kys

>Bannon did that WoW gig when he was like 25 years old
>Wow is 14 years old
>Bannon is 64
Nice math, user.

>RDJ
He's just leaves comments there.

im retarded can someone spoon feed me this?

isnt this bad for trump? I barely know whats going on help please.

Why, because I point out that Bryan Singer and company were raping him as a kid before he ever hurt anyone else? It's the truth. If you can't handle both sides of most child abuse, kys.

That's not an excuse. He deserves death and so does Bryan Singer. You're all disgusting.

bump

>yfw mccabe is the only to expose the (((fbi)))

That dude CAN NOT get his pension.

twitter.com/misslivvylu/status/974378655366266880

Let's ruin this feminist poll. Her Twitter profile is cancerous.

Don’t toy with me, user.

We need indictments and perp walks. But my hope is getting pretty god damn thin.

This. Trump rubbed shoulders with the scum of the earth = political figures ... but I still believe he listened and learned and did not partake of illegal or blackmail tier activities. No drinking, no drugs, for Trump, so he heard a fuck ton of stuff.

CAN WE HOPE that these last talks with McCabe are the final opportunities for him to hand over the coffin nails for Clinton and Obama? That would be Witness Protection tier, let alone worth his pension.

>buddy-buddy with Epstein
Except that time Trump banned him from Mar-A-Lago for trying to get with some 14yo.

Why doesn't Barry Diller come up more often?

It was him or an exec at ABC who would pay neighborhood kids to have sex on top of a glass table so he could jack off underneath of it.