When Inclusivity Bridges Attack

Miami Herald made a promo video about the bridge that collapsed at Florida International University. It was published 5 days ago. Notice anything? Someone in requested it be saved so here you go.
Video file:
>ufile.io/edp6x
Sources:
>archive.is/F54M9
>miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/west-miami-dade/article204522324.html

Attached: florida-international-university-bridge-collapse.jpg (992x744, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/edp6x
cf-e2.streamablevideo.com/video/mp4/7l0gb.mp4?token=1521144272-5XxjrYrvt3Vss54JolsuWojtSdFctF9WkPZPe4jSBvM=
archive.is/mMfn9
wired.com/2015/06/mystery-brand-new-bay-bridges-corroded-steel/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1521144087520.png
rt.com/news/421424-putin-crimea-bridge-cat/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
wsvn.com/news/local/companies-that-designed-constructed-fiu-pedestrian-bridge-involved-in-previous-accidents/
news.fiu.edu/2018/03/first-of-its-kind-pedestrian-bridge-swings-into-place/120385
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FALSE FLAG. BRIDGE WAS MEANT TO COLLAPSE ON PURPOSE

Attached: 1509463255286.png (688x539, 332K)

>ufile.io/edp6x
yeah I'm not clicking that shit.

I just dlownload it. Ill reupload to another site

thanks, user. only if it's worth it.

cf-e2.streamablevideo.com/video/mp4/7l0gb.mp4?token=1521144272-5XxjrYrvt3Vss54JolsuWojtSdFctF9WkPZPe4jSBvM=

numbers thread instead.

What site is preferred for video sharing? I would make a webm but no audio

Holy shit bump

Those names...

Attached: 88c.jpg (1347x1424, 713K)

>Florida International University
>Building bridges to Diversity
lol, the symbolism is hard to beat here

Mixtape.moe

or you can go to cloudconvert.com and convert to webm with audio then upload to webmshare.com and embed the video link here

Thx user

It was built without the support beams it was designed with.

This was a clear sabotage operation by some kike contracting company.

Attached: 187A27E1-8B97-4FFB-9CAB-5D6CAF0B008D.jpg (711x1024, 107K)

hrm
|>

Attached: 1505796599953.gif (480x270, 1.29M)

dblcheck
Another sacrifice for the chopped dick tribe

"When I am aksed what I will do with illegal immigrants, I simply say, 'gotta catch 'em all'"

Attached: 1404321219988.gif (340x324, 1.99M)

You're right, those aren't trusses they're attachment points for cable stays. There isn't an engineer stupid enough to take away the supports without stays in place. This looks like intentional sabotage.

setup confirmed.

Miami was my birthplace and home, now in the frozen shitole known as the midwest.. South Florida is a microcosm of the future of the west. Jews ruling brown ghettos from ivory towers.

Attached: EndGameDiversity2.png (768x508, 48K)

Youtube and/or liveleak. They have no reason to delete or ban it.

Here is another mockup rendering of the bridge. It's clearly meant to be a cable stayed bridge. The article says MCM+FIGG are responsible for design and construction. MCM was one of the contractors working on the new SF Bay Bridge so how could they fuck this up that badly?
>archive.is/mMfn9

Attached: Sweetwaterbridge.jpg (723x887, 260K)

Didn't somebody fuck up with using weak steel plates or something with the new bay bridge? I don't know if MCM was the one responsible, and it didn't turn out to be a huge deal, but there were definitely some concerns about it when the bridge first opened.

>we're diverse, we're inclusive
>this is for the safety of students
Is this a real life metaphor for what happens when "diversity" build bridges?

That one middle support beam to support all that contrete and all those useless heavy concrete cross beams on the SECOND floor

This was not sabotage. This was the direct result of shitty Al Gore "Green" concrete, shitty 'Diversity" Management, shitty "Diversity" Engineering, and shitty Illegal Labor. Occams' Razor.

I think it was placed while waiting for the beams.
Someone make a big mistake. They calculated the bridge can sustain itself until they install the pillar and the beams

You're correct but I have no clue if MCM was responsible.
>wired.com/2015/06/mystery-brand-new-bay-bridges-corroded-steel/

>South Florida is a microcosm of the future of the west. Jews ruling brown ghettos from ivory towers
Beautifully said. Lived here for several years, wasn't redpilled until the last couple. South Florida is a beta test run for Jews literally until they claim Greater Israel and the world. I don't even think most Sup Forumsaks understand their power down here. It's something just out of view, until you get settled in, then you're almost at their mercy if you don't wanna help their grand vision.

what are these fucking kikes trying to cover up?
we've seen such massive memoryholing in the last 3 months or so it's actually insane. just a few from fucking march
>huge paki pedo ring in UK
>oops "russians" gassed a spy

>massive pa voter fraud, voters being turned away with fraudulent info
>oops mueller subpoenas trump org

>Inclusivity
KEK says no

Attached: 1481667374781.jpg (600x600, 50K)

find out the names of those responsible
don't let them get away with it

>Shit fails
>Let's blame immigrants colored people or lucifer, but please not the government officials

The GOP dindu nuffin

Attached: washington.jpg (800x450, 84K)

nigger they could have just built a plain bridge not a hanging one... people sacrifice simplicity over aesthetics.
from what i see there was space between the two car lanes to build a symmetrical 4 pillar bridge

Look up who build the bridge. It was a "minority-owned" construction company. Liberals are mortgaging our lives for the sake of diversity.

Oh come now user we can blame all of those groups at the same time

Attached: FIUbridge.jpg (644x603, 226K)

That pic looks like a level from Fallout or some shit.

Looks like this, doesn't look like any system for shoring between when they put in in and when the cable system gets added. Jesus christ shit like this shouldn't happen in the US.

Jews did this. Only they are to blame.

Attached: peter wangs.jpg (710x774, 31K)

It's
|
|>
|&

Stupidity looks like malevolence to intelligent people.

Attached: 1493014715781.jpg (237x300, 28K)

Try 304 stainless from china 1 mile inland from the coast....rusting in 5 months.

MCM has a lot of huge government contracts.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 1.26.24 PM.png (1280x314, 91K)

Yep, we're being dismantled from the inside out, it's almost impossible to see and if you do 'see' it, you're a racist. Sanctuary cities are the closest thing to open borders we have right now and every one of them is literally crumbling.

wtf is this gif

They were working on the bridge when it collapsed.

Attached: DYWa1KPV4AAf7jN.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1536, 274K)

Wow, that's crazy.

new meme?

Just wait til the South American Refugee Crisis begins.
We need that wall up QUICK!

Real world diversity.

Why the fuck were cars going under it???

Attached: fat doggo.jpg (960x958, 121K)

That crisis has been underway for decades.

They used a new system of building the bridge and then placing the entire thing on the two end supports at once. The idea was to minimize the time the road was closed, but the cable system wasn't in yet so I'm assuming some engineer fucked up his calcs and thought the thing could get by without in the meantime.

ITs florida the craziest state in america

Attached: CAE98B8F-590E-45B5-B0D5-C84774D2723F.jpg (542x558, 70K)

Know anything about the strong influence of the Council on Foreign Relations down here? They seem to be heavily involved at FIU (see pic itt), in lobbying, but also in the arts, which kinda shocks me. My GF's uncle lives further north, but he's got a lot of (((theories))) about the CFR and told me they push "gay agendas" in arts and education.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1521144087520.png

And like user says
it really looks like the CFR is a cabal. While I like things about living here, I'm a tourist in America, but it also feels like there's growing anti-white sentiment that has shades of South Africa. There's a hypnotic vibe here, too. Like you said, it's almost Blade Runneresque with bikinis.

Fucking KEK putin is throwing salt.

rt.com/news/421424-putin-crimea-bridge-cat/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

listen they were stress testing the bridge but they couldn't close sw 8th so decided to do the test while traffic was flowing below

here is my summary from another thread:
>Its a suspension bridge, so it needs either the support cables or at least something underneath it hold it.
>Haul one spam of the brige (about 70% of it) to place.
>Remove the support from below, add nothing (its not a fucking box bridge, it NEEDS support), allows cars to go in the road bellow.
>Slowly start building the support pillar and the cables. Probably would take weeks.
>It falls in 2 days because some shithead thought it would be able to sustain itself without the supports for long enough to build the fucking support structure
>It crushes a bunch of people because someone thought it would be a good idea to allow traffic under a bridge in the most critical part of its construction.

And yet everything turned out better than expected

wsvn.com/news/local/companies-that-designed-constructed-fiu-pedestrian-bridge-involved-in-previous-accidents/

this is exactly what liberalism does...fails every time. guess they did not want that large white beacon of male "privilege" supporting their liberal bridge.

Fell sorry for the people in the cars that it fell on.....Hope they survived and have a large lawsuit filed

>some shithead thought

Attached: Dr._Atorod_Azizinamini.png (1349x657, 176K)

Fucking idiots, couldn't they wait a few fucking days until the pillar arrived and do it correctly??? Why the rush? I bet people's ego's were involved and some management fuck promised the red ribbon would be cut on Thursday so they hauled the whole bridge there for ceremonial reasons.

So fucking stupid.

Attached: huwhat.gif (320x240, 3.1M)

Its possible the guy wasn't in charge with placing it, maybe his team made the design but I doubt he was involved in the logistics.

Attached: 1482270500038.gif (339x350, 1.91M)

Gib template of approving kike

edit: CAPTCHA was a bridge.

Oh, it gets better.
They were making a huge deal about this new "super quick" construction technique and how its gonna be revolutionary, so nearby roads get closed for shorter times.
news.fiu.edu/2018/03/first-of-its-kind-pedestrian-bridge-swings-into-place/120385

Why the fuck was it even open to traffic in the first place is what I want to know.

You realize it only seems this way because we have lax laws regarding what the news can print and when?

>Bridge goes up.
>Bridge goesdown.
>Can't explain that!

Attached: bill-o_the_clown.jpg (1536x1280, 98K)

Why the fuck does that girl not have a vagina?

Yeah, this.

Attached: 1505335040399 - Copy.jpg (400x396, 22K)

>Be American
>Walk on bridge
>Fatfucks on scooters are so fat that they cause the bridge to collapes
I love this country.

Attached: 1515438515316.jpg (184x184, 17K)

dude you need 316 for that

>Fatfucks on scooters are so fat that they cause the bridge to collapes

kek

Attached: everytime.jpg (1344x1125, 141K)

Here's the engineer responsible, Leonor Flores. A woman and also a spic.

Attached: 0.jpg (200x200, 13K)

I got a solution for that (((guy)))

Yeah wtf is that?

Uhh what's wrong with the link?
(I dl'd it am I fk'd)

we need to ban assault bridges. why isnt the government doing something. why are you faggots just sitting there go call your local senators and governors

If those guys in the car were armed, they could have defended themselves

Sweet Jesus not even a single goy among them

Attached: 1499563891378.gif (284x210, 488K)

we need to look back into our old ways and arm the person in shotgun with shotguns again.

Ban all bridges. Let's have a walkout to show the government we mean business and want all bridges confiscated. Surely, the bridge collapsed because it is an evil and dangerous object. It didn't collapse because of the inept hands that built it.

How much will it cost to clean up the mess, redesign and rebuild?

Who profits?

>Who profits?
(((lawyers)))

"Diversity" (and female) contracting firm. Also #14,000,000 for a fucking foot bridge and they STILL can't make it correctly.

You really can't make this shit up.

Attached: diversity_engineering.jpg (1280x1903, 653K)

Why wouldn't they just do a truss bridge if they wanted to drop a span in place in an afternoon? They literally killed people by opting for a tasteless post-modernist bridge over a tried and true design that fit the needs of the project.

Probably hired some diversity engineer and a transfaggot designer.

what the fuck

REKT

Nah, looks short and small enough to not need that. Those beams might be enough support. Check out some other pedestrian bridges.

Attached: 2789646261_46b25a77ca_b.jpg (1024x341, 197K)

>Need more women in STEM they say
>drop the math requirement they say
This is going to be a trend

here's another marvel of an pedestrian bridge from a non-failure of a school

Attached: PSU_ISTBRIDGE.jpg (730x486, 405K)

This simple frame is enough to support it. (Those red things are just for construction)

Attached: 115995-11-801x601.jpg (801x601, 288K)

Sounds about right. Looks like the beam waiting to be set in the bottom right corner.

shit just got real. If this post matches. I don't know.