What the fuck? I thought this only happens in China and India

What the fuck? I thought this only happens in China and India

Attached: miami-bridge-collapse[1].jpg (2048x1536, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenews.org/blog/science-public/forget-pi-day-we-should-be-celebrating-tau-day#comment-3806456208
archive.fo/ca2sD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_radio_mast
iqc.ou.edu/urbanchange/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's Florida

>spic construction workers

you get what you pay for lmao

>be american
>Survive shooting
>get killed by low bid construction flaws

>low bid

i think you mean no bid

sauce?

Nah, it happens in 3rd world countries like America too where are infrastructure is complete and utter dogshit.

Attached: Murica.png (854x460, 821K)

>american engineering

>I thought this only happens in China and India
LEL nigga ur country now whack af too

This place is literally falling apart. Time to pack up.

Attached: a.png (540x370, 197K)

>Miami
that is south america

Someone post the Twitter of the female engineer who designed it talking about hi power and it being a diversity bridge (whatever the fuck that means)

>be Canadian

Even if it saves one child's life, we should ban bridges immediately

Diversity hire engineer?

Attached: 1516915945335.jpg (500x391, 71K)

Why Americans always bring too many police and emergency vehicles?

Florida, the wtf state.

TIME TO BAN BRIDGES!!!!

muh terrorizers

>low bid
more like nepotism desu

How do I just know that the engineers on this project are going to turn out be retarded immigrant niggers that some liberal program allowed in...

Attached: fans.jpg (650x433, 156K)

Apparently it was a bridge put up in like 3 hours in a rush construction project using a new revolutionary construction technique.

So this is a new bridge, and it likely just killed several companies along with all those poor bastards crushed under it.

sciencenews.org/blog/science-public/forget-pi-day-we-should-be-celebrating-tau-day#comment-3806456208

Because they aren't busy stealing the rest of gaza

I imagine an ameriplanet walked on it before it was reinforced with high strength steel and concrete.

Attached: huh.jpg (674x506, 203K)

This isn't even a fucking joke. Every time I walk under a bridge I rush because I see all the cracks and rusted out steel and missing rivets. Our country is in shambles.

So this is the power of mandatory diversity quotas in engineering departments... It's quite something...

Student project
archive.fo/ca2sD

Ban Assault Bridges

> killed several companies

good. i bet they're filled with illegal mexican construction workers. i hope the owners go broke

And this is why i don't want to be an architect

in commie/postcommie countries pretty much
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_radio_mast

welcome to the club

Probably designed by street shitting prajeet h1-b "engineers"

We 3rd world now

>China and India
eh, South Florida. basically the same thing

Unfortunately I've started seeing fatmobiles in my country too
I don't know when we'll hit peak liberalism but I hope it's soon

Attached: 1521064050283.png (500x576, 156K)

It only happens in shihole countries.

Attached: kimkeked2.jpg (780x438, 100K)

>archive.fo/ca2sD
this is what happens when those who teach try to do. this is why AISC and building codes are fucked up, too. these "theoretical" academic types have no idea how practical reality works.

my guess, and screenshot this, because it's going to be right: the design was so complex and required so many specialized procedures that something was missed. there was no technical design flaw, it was just such a fragile system that the contractor forgot one thing, which resulted in a cascading catastrophic failure.

Getting slid hard. The construction company that placed the bridge on Saturday had a huge project planned for Obama in Cuba.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 1.26.24 PM.png (1280x314, 91K)

Attached: 62088B37-89EC-4DFE-8020-23F6E2CF114E.jpg (400x400, 51K)

>Be a fucking leaf

Ambulance competition. They charge like $1000 per mile in our wonderful health care system.

pic my city
yeah let's demolish this bridge so you have to cross this 5 lane street right throgh the traffic

Attached: bruecke-albert-DSC_4229.jpg (799x535, 177K)

Literally a nigger foreman

Well guys, I used to be a patriot/nationalist. This seals the deal. America is the worst nation. Le 42% plus this shit. We should just get rid of borders, we are illegally occupying the natives land here anyways. Plus we're not white anyways, it wouldn't really matter that much if the last few American whites racemixed.

Attached: homelandsecurity_pol_analysisintelligence_op.jpg (220x303, 29K)

This is what happens when you take taxes away from actual important shit like infrastructure and funnel it into gibs.

Iranian engineer

We globalism now. It isn't about quality, it's about cost. Building shit to last is so 1950s.

It's alot worse.
There's a plate under alot of bridges in America that is structurally important and ,if rusted, destabilizes the whole damn thing.

Alot of them fail stress tests and over 50,000 bridges alone are in "critial danger".

This is what happens when we don't take care of our goddamn infrastructure. Where are my infrastructure reforms you promised Trump?

Attached: reee.gif (680x680, 1.08M)

Probably 20% of income taxes go to fund your military. And when you got a stand by military that expensive, then it must be used. Too costly just to stand by. Muricans should reduce military spending 80%. Military is also the largest employer, public sector.

Attached: 1510520013280.gif (300x300, 164K)

We are third world status now.

reminder this shit was built 2000 years ago and is still used to carry water today

Attached: aqueduct.jpg (1533x1143, 274K)

dat nigga is still trying to pry money out of congresses hands for the wall.

obviously this is backwards, but that's the situation we're in.

What a shitty life

Literally every bridge in my state, user. Literally every bridge in my state. But don't worry. They invested our tax dollars to set up sanctuary cities to shield illegals. That's what's important.

Overall build quality, no clean tap water, no road lights, air fields are shitholes etc.

Holy shit way to be subtle schlomo

I used to do a lot of business with the US. When government agencies would call, i knew it was only to get a "quote" to have their 3 bids so they could hand the job to their cronies. I ended up just ignoring the calls rather than waste time putting together a formal quote.
Government construction process is bullshit tbqh.

I fully agree military spending should be cut drastically. We should maintain the largest army in the world by a 10% or so margin but use it defensively and stop fucking being the world's police force.

It's absolutely crazy how much bloat we have in the budget and yet average americans see very little return.

Californiafag here.

We are basically China/India tier at this point. Neoliberalism and shitskin workforce leads to shoddy construction and infrastructure.

>lets just give up on our country
>lets move and have leftists destroy that place too
Leftism is a tumor. You dont kill the patient ,you kill the tumor. We also still have 150+ million white people here so I dont know what you surrender monkeys are whining about.

for fuck's sake

Attached: 1517073806679.png (1080x576, 654K)

I sure am glad we let all the Mexicans in.

Attached: mexican-spic-hive.jpg (634x623, 164K)

Why is America pretending they give two cents about their children when they still have legalized abortion?

But then Europe would have to pay for its military and then wouldn't be able to replace its population with Africans.

Why americans needs 50 unmarked police car for this ?

I want the wall too but infrastructure seems like something that would be insanely easy to get done. That should have been the first thing he tried to get done as soon as he got into office.

Did he ever promise infrastructure reform in his campaign?

In their defense.... Miami is kinda 3rd world country anyway. So it makes sense. Diversity is their strength

Watch them cover up that this whole project was done by niggers and spics who were allowed to ignore all normal building codes...

Attached: 100112_al_caddel_640.jpg (640x360, 38K)

> let's demolish this bridge so you have to cross this 5 lane street
that bridge is over a railway line

Attached: 1506992600498.png (731x583, 746K)

>I thought this only happens in China and India.

Naw we don't have stupid creaturas making these weakass infrastructure.

yeah, you don't have any infrastructure

>I used to be a patriot/nationalist
No you didn't stop larping as an American rabbi.

but hey boomer managers can hire 5 of these for 1 of us, engineers are engineers afterall

Look how many emergency vehicles there are for a situation that only requires few, perfect example of just throwing money at things, instead of mindfulness real compassion, its detached and seen as just servicing a gumball machine and they try and compensate by throwing as much services as possible. Florida is such a shithole.

DAILY REMINDER THAT BRIDGES USED TO LOOK LIKE THIS

Attached: 2e89145ba3a0e0610a8a07f3fb0c6768.jpg (463x600, 68K)

why does the firetruck have to come for every single 911 call?
yes this is a thing something to do with firemen wanting to keep emt's down i think

>bids
Dude, you don't know much about crony capitalism, do you?

test

did it work

You know you've hit rock bottom when India is laughing at you.

Attached: 1520395885114.jpg (414x480, 21K)

I bet white people constructed it. They suck at everything that's why they always need to hire people of color to do their slavework.
we
need
more
diversity
we
need
open
borders

Burger infrastructure has always been a mess in every single aspect

but that bridge has big steel beams to support its own weight. can't be having that.

>chinese steel
>mexican workers
>jewish ideology
>by your powers combined I am
>a pile of rubble

Iranian designer

Attached: Atorod-Azizinami.jpg (200x300, 17K)

>stupid trump wanting to invest money in infrastructure, what a waste lol stupid republicans
*bridge collapses*
>FUCKING TRUMP WHY DIDNT HE SPEND MORE MONEY ON INFRASTRUCTURE
at least it was only florida so nothing of any real value was lost

kek

>FLORIDA

Miami is basically cuba

Jesus, where is this. Imagine being born into such a shithole.

Yes. It's part of the reason I voted for him.

This is what happens when you declare tax war and the other countries decide to send their shitty resources as payback but it backfires to only have the U.S. declare firmly a tax war

How do you "set up" a sanctuary city?

Do you take the racists out?

The potholes is the US are so big they could bathe their niggers in it, if bathing niggers was actually a thing.

>I like 10-lane Highways runing right through downtown
iqc.ou.edu/urbanchange/

Attached: shithole.jpg (1024x683, 222K)

kek

Attached: canada jew ad race mixing.webm (1126x480, 2.95M)