ITT boring meme anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tlXlJyXnHs
youtube.com/watch?v=7cjEgovupTw
youtube.com/watch?v=cPBE2uFU-Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=oL3KNlnBK94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>

There was a point in my life where I unironically used this anime to get over my lack of sleep

*shot of telephone poles*
[BACKGROUND BUZZING NOISE]
*Lain slowly walks into frame*
*Lain takes another 10 steps*
*another shot of telephone poles*
[END OF EPISODE 1]

lain was so shit. no wonder the fandom is even more shit.

Christ you people disgust me.

fuck you

Its comfy

k-on

This shit aged like milk.

There is no "Lain" fandom

no fuck you. there is.

I would've watch this if mc isn't ugly as fuck.
Maybe if they replace it with a cute girl or some more handsome guy it would have been better.

>it exists because i say so

I know this is bait, but fuck you.

>it doesn't exist because I say so

I liked the humanity theme the manga was going for. From the position of an alien being hurt by humans no less. Isn't it a timeless thing to write about anyway?

And

nice bait

eva, logh, utena, lain, steins gate, ping pong, weird college one etc

>bait
?
It's true though. The series is seriously bogged down by so many things that you might as well just watch a few select parts instead of everything.

inb4 ban

>ping pong
eat a dick

this whole post is bait

Umaru, non non biyori, k-on, clannad, tamako market, flying witch, haruhi, etc.

Fucking hell that list really is someone trying to get into "mature" anime and failing miserably.

No, fuck you, monster was unironicaly boring at times. The ending was amazing and trap Iohan was cute, but monster is a boring show sometimes.

Thanks for the recs, everything in this thread that I've actually seen is fucking great, I'd better watch the rest of it.

i curse ye op
expect a nithing in your yard next sunday

>lain serial shit
>evangelion
>mushishi
>TTLG
>Kill la kill
>any shit having a remote resemblance to isekai. etc

Not the OST though. It's still GOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=8tlXlJyXnHs
youtube.com/watch?v=7cjEgovupTw
youtube.com/watch?v=cPBE2uFU-Sc
And my personal favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=oL3KNlnBK94

Why the fuck can't I find the second soundtrack anymore?

>no more outdoor cats shitting on my lawn
yes please

I watched One Piece until the part they go into the sky and it was insanely boring.
The only times it was remotely interesting was as soon as a crew member was introduced, offically joined or Zoro vs Mihawk / the last Luffy vs Crocodile fight.
I can understand like 8 year olds finding it funny but I was never found it funny and practically all the fights were trash.

>Lain

Why has it been memed so hard lately?

Lain was cult classic and well regarded, what changed?

I know Sup Forums isn't one person but did something happen like a copypasta?

t. brainlet

maybe kinonewfags are responsible

>lately
Feels like it's the same as it's always been.

Kill la Kill is a lot of thing but I wouldn't call it boring

yea it takes a real genius to understand the meaning of all those fake sci fi words stapled to regular appliances

How is Zoku? I really liked Mushishi.

legit answer. any .hack or beetrain show in general.

All the anime pieces is adaptation of the same single manga so the quality is consistent, the old same you either like the episode or not.

Ginko is handsome as fuck, just not sterotypical Bisho. Nigga you crazy.

Texhnolyze

Confirmed by a bunch of lustful villager women wanting him to stay, too.

Delete everyone in this thread

ITT: Shit taste

Agreed, boring as shit

He's gotta plant those roots one day, and when the time comes he'll certainly have choices aplenty. If I were him I'd pick either the blind lute-playing Mushi-shi or the librarian Mushi-shi who keeps them as pets.

One thing I really like about Ginko is that he's not perfect. He always does his best to help out those troubled by Mushi but his involvement can sometimes just makes things worse. Remember the happy family in the Bamboo Forest of the Lost? He royally fucked up there.

Thanks for the recommendations

For me it's Parasyte. Overrated.

but it was comfy desu

every anime you find in 3x3 threads

Funny? One piece isn't comedy user

A lot of shows with a small, dedicated following have been shit on recently for some reason, like Haibane.

average neo-Sup Forumsbrowser hates anything that's not pandering moe/harem/ln garbage.

you don't seem to understand

member the times we get our recs out of lists/troll lists and gif threads? it's pooptubers now.

Why bother discussing things or learning about obscure works when the screaming meme man can tell you which flavor of the month to follow? My tastes are offbeat as hell so I used to love coming to Sup Forums since there was a lot more variety in regard to people's tastes. Now I doubt you'd be able to discuss something like homunculus or a urasawa works without the thread dying quickly or a bunch of kids and manchildren calling it pretentious for the lack of waifus and daring to not hammer in/repeat plot points in a patronizing manner like most anime

Doesn't help that people on here are really pretentious and defensive about their medium despite mostly following low brow trash. (nothing wrong with liking it but c'mon) Only "deep" works allowed are things like Eva and that usually just devolves into shitposting about waifus. Seen a lot of users legitimately praising code geass, lmao.

this is why you follow ongoing manga now, even if it's painful once a month schedule. It's the only way to get that feeling back, once here's a thread with the new chapter dump and discussion. Even fucking One Piece weekly threads are stellar comparing to the most shit what is happening around.

>Doesn't help that people on here are really pretentious and defensive about their medium despite mostly following low brow trash
I have seen more people baiting or trashing other serious then actually defending some work.

>Seen a lot of users legitimately praising code geass, lmao
Code Geass was a lot of fun desu.

>Seen a lot of users legitimately praising code geass, lmao
You've seen nothing, there's people legitimately defending garbage like Nisekoi

>t. brainlet

I remember trying to read the manga and dropping after Zoro's *rival* died from falling down the stairs

>lmao
also Sup Forums always liked code geass
and anime in general is low brow entertainment, don't be fooled into thinking your "deep" shit is any exception.

kememe friends

Code Geas was fun but I mean legit thinking it was well written, lo.

It's not but it gets tiring when anything that isn't flashy and with tits blaring in people's faces gets shit on or ignored. I'm talking about bottom of the barrel shit. and no fag. Code Geass was trashed to hell and back during season 2. shit was a mess.

all the wanking over shows like made in abyss says otherwise. and fanservice anime gets plenty shitted on Sup Forums, maybe you just keep getting baited.

>made in abyss
That's try hard shit.

well a "rival" is a huge word indeed, it was a little girl, a childhood friend and probably the first love of his and now her sword is always with him. It's a cute little tragedy and comparing to, say, history researching drama of Robin it's as simple as Zoro himself is.

So? she still died from falling down the stairs.

>

>no pasta
the fuck?

it's not a Tenma thread

You are aware people die from falling down stairs right? It's not like they make a big deal of Zoro's backstory anyway.

Bait elaborated with craftsmanship

I am telling you his backstory was garbage

>ITT: Children and people with ADHD

pack it up, the threads over

>no proofs

And I'm telling you it's irrelevant.

>gurl females are shit stop
>no father
>proceeds being shit

>Boring meme anime thread
>no one's posting the actual list
Ok i'll start;

Non non Biyori
K-On
Hidamari Sketch
Girls Last Tour
Jojo
Initial D
Any /m/ shit
Dragon Hombre Súpér
Reddit Loli Dragon
Any Shonen jump shit
Kemono Friends
SZS
Monogatari shit
Fate shit
Madoka Magica
Waifu Bait Zero
Chode Gay Ass
Tumblr Baccano
Cowboy Jewbop

So after all this, it was fans of the show who I was talking with, no wonder.

We have this thread everyday