When Sup Forums will swallow the flat pill?

Attached: Flat_earth.jpg (1006x492, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_torus
youtu.be/QfMRJoyxSBE
youtube.com/watch?v=6w9i9I39gzo
youtu.be/oJfBSc6e7QQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PROOFS-ROOSTER-COCK.vbs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_torus

Attached: da true true.gif (283x260, 2.71M)

Attached: x_30_nn_nasa_liquid_151012.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg (1067x600, 32K)

It hurts my throat. Like swallowing a CD. Spherical pills slide down more easily user.

Attached: 149f135a358c4351a032e3da77a46061.jpg (564x688, 51K)

youtu.be/QfMRJoyxSBE

You renounced the old gods atheists, you can't have faith anymore.

Attached: Seahenge.jpg (560x357, 29K)

Attached: flatEarther.gif (500x208, 877K)

someone post the freemason who gets fucked in the ass and has his grandmaster shit on his chest meme ?

brilliant

When will your sister swallow my fertile Welsh cum?

I'll do when I can see Japan from LA using a high-powered telescope.

That'll never happen due to the concept of a 'vanishing point'.

Gravity is 9.78 m/s^2 at the equator.
You just haven't been told that yet since you're still in grade school

based on that picture, why couldn't you see the sun at any time from anywhere on earth?

I assure you I'm well beyond grade school friend

>he thinks that vanishing point remains the same under zoom
Whoa

>He believes in a 'Flat Earth'

Attached: Ice Ball Earth.jpg (1024x693, 136K)

gravity isn't actually equal everywhere.

because the Sun is close and its' light is more direct

We do not have any optics capable of zooming the distance from LA to Japan, therefore the 'vanishing point" would still occur

all fields

1 post by OP. You idiots don't know a slide thread when you see one?

Attached: slide.png (1156x2031, 290K)

The centripetal acceleration at the Equator is given by four times pi squared times the radius of the Earth divided by the period of rotation squared (4×π2×R/T2). Earth's period of rotation is a sidereal day (86164.1 seconds, slightly less than 24 hours), and the equatorial radius of the Earth is about 6378 km. This means that the centripetal acceleration at the Equator is about 0.03 m/s^2. Which is less than the significant figures of the acceleration you gave.

Flat earth will always be retarded unless they can give a solid explanation of sunsets and things vanishing beneath the horizon.

Paranoid schizophrenia right here

>because the Sun is close and its' light is more direct
but surely we could use a telescope and see it.

Why is there no measurable curve?

Where in the natural world does water adhere to the exterior of a spinning surface?

Do you feel like you're moving?

Do you always defer your common sense to 'experts'?

Think for yourselves Anons...

Why isn't OP contributing to his own thread fuckstick?

4×π^2×R/T^2
forgot to add carrots in formula with superscript

Because I am?

>Why is there no measurable curve?

Attached: eratothenes.jpg (520x400, 82K)

But it's not, my physics professor said so. The difference between equator and the poles is quite small, and thus irrelevant in academic context, hence why most exercises consider 9.8 m/s2

>american education

'beyond' the HORIZONtal line you see

You are not OP. You're another shill.

Stop baiting them

That's not a scientific proof. That's a cartoon.
youtube.com/watch?v=6w9i9I39gzo

No shill here. Just someone who believes the Earth may very well be flat based on honest research. I thought it was ridiculous at first myself.

>sunsets

You mean sunsleeps.

>vanishing beneath the horizon

Optical illusion, your eyes can only see so far.

>do you feel like you're moving
Why does the concept of inertia completely escape flat earthers?

When you're in a car moving 70mph, does it feel like you're moving?

There is
>Where in the natural world does water adhere to the exterior of a spinning surface?
Somewhere were the gravity is strong enough to keep the water from flinging away, like planets
>Do you feel like you're moving?
No, do you feel yourself moving in a plane at constant speed? You can only feel acceleration and deceleration, movement is relative.
>Do you always defer your common sense to 'experts'?
No
>Think for yourselves Anons...
I do.

So explain to me how you would explain the sunsets and things disappearing behind the horizon with the flat earth model.

>mfw ad-hominem
the true rebuttal of brainlets

I can tell when I run over even a twig at 70mph. Why do people freak out during earthquakes? The one thing under their feet has never even moved in the slightest begins to move. the Earth is motionless

Where?
Proof?
Really?

What's that supposed to mean?
I don't like it when fellow anons are so extremely delusional that they can't see the flaws in the flat earth model.
Then why can we see the stars?

They go beyond your view. The Sun is more localized and its's light is more direct

>Where in the natural world does water adhere to the exterior of a spinning surface?
Where gravity is > than the centrifugal force.
>Do you feel like you're moving?
no, because I have always been in motion, so thats my normal.
of the earth? someone already answered that one.
>Do you always defer your common sense to 'experts'?
If they can explain their methodology and prove that it is veirifiable, yes. Thats how science works.

Are you asking about the curve? Use greentext you faggot.
Yes a curve exists and can be measured.

'beyond' not 'below'

horizontal, more or less means flat

The stars are lights in the sky? No one is disputing the existence of lights in the sky

Watch all of this faggot
youtu.be/QfMRJoyxSBE

After you eat the peanuts out of my shit

>clifford tori have curves

you didn't even read the wiki. gosh.

if the earth is flat and the sun stays above it like in OP's picture, there is literally no way it can go beyond our view. We would be able to see it with telescopes at least.

The ancients always considered the earth round- even in their mythology and metaphysics. The Firmament was the great dome that makes the sky and above. The celestial spheres hold the planets and the fixed stars.
Flat earth isn't even like some "ancients were right!" conspiracy. Just retarded. At best it's an exercise in rhetoric and debate, pushing through example the limits of scientific thought. But the internet cult surrounding it shits up the places I enjoy so fuck flat earth.

Growing earth theory is the true pill.

youtu.be/oJfBSc6e7QQ

How is this thread not shoa'd yet!!!

Attached: 2000px-Small_Flag_of_the_United_Nations_ZP.svg.png (2000x2000, 332K)

If that's the case then explain the shape of the light, instead of it being a spotlight on a normal flat plane, the shape of the light shining on earth is a disfigured oval/banana shape, that only makes sense on the curved model.

Attached: ship perspective.jpg (640x798, 65K)

flat earth is bullshit because anyone can use a pair of binoculars to experiment with horizon lines. I like to do it while Im on vacation so i can use the beach or marina. the curvature is there, you can see it. now otoh flat water tests in pools are showing really interesting data. What's interesting is that while the stated curvature of 8inches over a mile can't be found, there is some curvature. indoor pools or canals are constructed over a True Level Datum that does not account for curvature and thus make great places to look for curvature using a laser level. the water should curve in the middle, and it almost never does. the curvature is there but its incredibly shallow. also "water finds its level" is not a rebuttal, see gravity.

laser =============
pool !_____----------_____!

i like to use this chart because its drawn in CAD using dimensions and math provided by (((them))), and the chart is tge geometric proof as well. now ... what is far more likely is than "flat earth" is the earth is far greater than has been disclosed, perhaps new land masses are being kept secret or there was a miscalculation. either way it's not flat, it's huge.

Attached: bluemarbleautocad.png (576x768, 1.69M)

The Newtonian model of the solar system is based on Kabbalistic numerology, not reality.
Earth's tilt =23.4 degreees. What does that leave? 66.6

Air has dust and water that blocks your view after a while

This flat plane is very big.

> mfw I live 5miles from the ocean. Quit your larping user.

or you could just measure shadows from the two rods of the same height at exactly the same moment.

>This flat plane is very big.
As big as the earth apparently. Telescopes can see further than that. Especially when looking for lights.

If the earth was flat you could see the sun 24/7 and getting bigger and smaller thus closer and further away depending on the time. What do you mean with "lights in the sky"? Do you think there is some kind of dome with lights instead of space?

What music is on the flat earth vinyl picture disk record?

Can you provide me proof of this curve??? It should be 8 inches of drop per mile squared if earth is a sphere with 25,000 mile circumference and I can see much further into the horizon than would be possible if the earth were a ball. One example is the Willis tower in Chicago, it can be seen across lake Michigan, 52 miles apart, that tower which is 1800 feet should be under 200 feet of curve, since 52 miles would produce a slope of over 2000 feet. Yet the tower can clearly be seen from 52 miles away. There's also lakes in Russia that freeze and can be measured end to end as level

Attached: vanishing point not a curve.jpg (682x954, 153K)

Attached: sphere definition.jpg (480x454, 53K)

Attached: perspective lesson 2.jpg (720x609, 43K)

Attached: perspective lesson 1.jpg (720x758, 93K)

Attached: magic vanishing curve.jpg (960x960, 102K)

Attached: Flat earth membership.jpg (500x257, 19K)

Attached: red bull curve 2.jpg (478x522, 34K)

>using 3d binoculars to prove the earth isn't a 2d plane
>flat earth is bullshit
how does it feel having an iq less than 80 user

Attached: smugpepe.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Pills aren't flat it's scientifically proven they are roundish.

Flat Earth is so 2017, everyone knows Earth is actually concave, massaraksh.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-11.28.08-AM-900x659.jpg (900x659, 59K)

You can shut down Flat Earth theory with a single question.

The constellations in the Southern hemisphere all rotate around a fixed point over the Southern hemisphere, directly opposite Polaris.

On a flat earth model, what is directly below this point?

Attached: southern hemisphere.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Attached: cnn curvature .jpg (700x699, 209K)

You're awesome user

>points camera at night sky for several hours
>makes picture of stars going round central point (polaris)
>goes to second place thousands of miles away
>makes same picture
flatearthers eternally btfo

What supports the Sun?

Attached: spherical water.jpg (960x579, 60K)

Cars tell you they're moving via numbers on a screen, the Earth has no speedometer you can read therefore it is stationary. Duh

>muh coriolis

Attached: wrong way hurricane .jpg (590x392, 43K)

>Not scientific proof
>Here is something from YouTube anybody can upload that is scientific proof

Seriously? Do you lack common sense? It's a miniature model. Do you know how gravity works? If the model had curvature the water would flow to the two ends of the river making the model useless. Seriously do you lack any critical thought or are you just playing with me. This isn't proof and makes absolute sense, sorry to offend faggot but this is just silly and pathetic. How old are you?