40 years old with a corporate job that pays $110k a year and it's soul crushing

I just realized that I genuinely want there to be a civil war in the US because if there's not it means I'm going to spend the next 30 years going to my job every day and attending meetings on the FY20xx strategic plan with a bunch of people who think it really matters. The only thing that could give my life any meaning at this point is if the feds try to take our guns and we start a civil war.

Attached: tr.jpg (625x898, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1gKiayqQxc
youtube.com/watch?v=UnaPMniTWYQ
resist.com/Onlinebooks/CWII.pdf
bitchute.com/profile/q75mPKa9BBbT/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Part of me agrees. Another part of me thinks that bloodshed should never be romanticized. War is hell and we shouldn't wish it upon ourselves.

So go join the army and fucking die somewhere. Clearly you aren't happy in peace time. Even if there was a race war you'd be in the same place once its over.
Just end your life it has no purpose.

>wahhh I have a good paying and secure job
jesus please kill yourself. Do it livestream too

Go help people in need, volunteer at a children's hospital, or help give rides to cancer patients who can't drive. Stop fucking complaining and give thanks

OP, ever thought of migrating to the northwest?

Your imagination is one of the best things to manipulate to brainwash people. Its why Nazis daydream about day of the rope and an ethnostate. Communists about a peoples revolution and workers utopia. Liberals about freedom..

Also OP its time to convert.

Attached: Jesus_Christ_Pantokrator_Hand-Painted_Greek_Orthodox_Icon_on_Wood_1.jpg (693x1000, 97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=f1gKiayqQxc

>implying to fight alongside brethren trying to reverse the retarded course of this world isn’t a noble cause that justifies the romantization and necessity of war

War is shit, but should people just bend over and accept the betrayal of their elected officials?

Never thought of moving to the northwest. Why?

Convert to what? Orthodoxy?

Only idiot shin heat neo mutts want a war. Not a peaceful governmental takeover.

You're a selfish faggot who should never be trusted with anything.

kys

Yeah, you're right. I should be grateful. I'm very blessed.

You can live on 20k a year if you downgrade your lifestyle, no matter what city it just takes discipline. So you could save 70k a year for a few years and then use that breathing room to find a better way of living for yourself. But rather than being disciplined and strategic for a few years you would rather burn it all down? Are you a leftist by any chance?

youtube.com/watch?v=UnaPMniTWYQ

Attached: 1464877761209.png (800x800, 872K)

You don't need a war to quit your day job John.
Just fucking quit it and do something else.

I'm not a leftist. I do have a wife and 5 children making your $20k proposition far more difficult than you probably think. Food and shelter alone are $30k a year.

Nobody wants a war, sir. One is thrust upon our doorstep.

Catholicism.
You should not go off and do anything rash. Go move to a white area and grow in virtue through the Catholic Church. It will be better in the long term

I'm a practicing Catholic.

I'm not doing anything rash. That's kind of the problem.

>I do have a wife and 5 children
Oh. Sorry John, I take back my smug comment.

Sounds like you're going through a midlife crisis.
That's usually when you date 20 year olds and buy a motorcycle not this.

Just get a new career, one you find more fulfilling.

If you hate your life then change it. The only thing stopping you is your fear that it will be worse than it is now.

No worries. What's the "John" thing mean?

This is correct.

Is there something wrong with corporate culture nowadays according to you ? Or the people it attracts ?
To what extent do you support the current system and way of doing things ?
Genuinely curious, OP doesn't sound like a faggot for once

civil war is inevitable at this point. just spend time preparing and training. it'l happen eventually.

I recommend you read this to understand where we are and what to expect.

resist.com/Onlinebooks/CWII.pdf

Attached: civil war II.jpg (450x576, 66K)

imagine all of your children being killed. Modern artillery has a 100% kill effect in the area the size of a football field.

imagine being shot and hideously wounded in the open conscious and living for 12 hours

you don't want war

Bumping in case OP hasn't drank himself to oblivion yet

Yes agreed there is no glory in war and for the first time ever we could recreate society without poverty war or divisive hate filled politics

You should look into the Venus project if you haven't heard of them already.

>no file selected
>attach file
>post doesn't appear

But it's the only way things are going to get better. Trump is never going to mass deport blacks and spics and he's not going to remove the jews. It's the only option.

>2018
>not joining your local atomwaffen division

bitchute.com/profile/q75mPKa9BBbT/

Attached: siege.jpg (308x308, 23K)

At least he makes money and is a productive member of society. I'm sure you're an awooing faggot who jerks off to cartoons, you're life also has no meaning.

That's a lie there are plenty of people who want war. It's the only option.

I appreciate it, user. And I appreciate you saying I might not be a faggot. Unfortunately it's really hard for me to answer your question.

Hello FBI.

People quit jobs.
You sound like a wagecuck with no agency.

Join the club buddy.

Same. I’ve read accounts of war from Sam Watkins to Anthony Swofford and despite reading of its horror and misery, I still feel this deeply rooted desire to take part in one.

Anne Frank once wrote that people have a natural instinct to destroy and kill. I guess I’m a prime sufferer of that.

Attached: 8EEC1E47-BA11-4609-BB66-8C9B99A0B65A.jpg (687x1117, 661K)

How so ? Not asking for any personal details about what you do and where you work

How do you afford 5 children with little over $100k?

you need jesus
not even joking

Be thankful you hava a career, ungreatful shitbag. Bitches like you will be the first to get shot during a civil war.

become a mercenary, op.

well then go to Syria faggot

Syria, the original FPS with RPG elements

Oh, sold your soul to the devil for a 100K a year job. Oh, boo hoo for you. Oh, you sell out your own people for Hindus and stinkdians from stinkdia.

Fuck you.

Try doing that for 20K a year, work until you die. I mean I'm counting the days for a way off the ride, praying for some haphazard attempt at gun confiscation, or a coup or anything. But I'd probably be a little less desperate if I could buy a house, or some less shit tier guns.

And you want to throw it all away for meaning? Not revenge?

I imagine you'll be useless until you have nothing to lose or some heart in the fight or both.

Why not start it then?

Attached: BOO NIGGA.jpg (750x733, 188K)

It starts this year.

I make 35k per year and it's soul crushing.
hire me pls

>But I'd probably be a little less desperate if I could buy a house

That's the problem. You think it will get bettet if you make more money. Then you finally get there and you realize you're not any happier.

There's nothing particularly wrong with it. It just doesn't really add that much value. People are just too earnest and think what they do is genuinely important.

Try again, faggot. I have the world to live for, my children and my family. Nice cope though.

Yeah I’m not doing that.

Fuck all of those people. Assad, ISIS, the CIA, and the rest of them.

Bullshit. Low energy faggots like you are a huge part of what is wrong with online discourse. Making more money immediately raises your quality of life and allows you to unlock previously roped-off potentials due to lack of appropriate funds.

Fuck off with your faggoty nihilism.