What are some anime in which the duality between brushing your teeth before or after breakfast is explored...

What are some anime in which the duality between brushing your teeth before or after breakfast is explored? Very important.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland#Calcification
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491930/
ethos.bl.uk/OrderDetails.do?uin=uk.bl.ethos.361991
archive.is/FTRTu
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
files.osf.io/v1/resources/8a8jk/providers/osfstorage/58af3d929ad5a10200a40c05?action=download&version=1&direct
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha shaft is so zany and quirky, they made this epic silly scene. Wow I love them. After my diaper is changed I think I'll rewatch bakemonogatari!

>before breakfast
What fuck. Why the fuck would you do such a thing? Clean your mouth to get it dirty again and leave food rotting between your teeth all day?

Everyone brushes their teeth before breakfast. First thing you do when you wake up is brush your teeth.

I eat breakfast 15mins after I wake up, no point

>he doesnt eat breakfast in his sleep to maximize time to watch anime
fuckin casual.

People were discussing this on a HxH thread. Apparently, the dentists consensus is to brush before breakfast. It sounds crazy to me too.

Acids in food soften your enamel. You're slowly grinding off your enamel when you brush, doing it right after eating makes it happen faster.

Brush before you eat, chew sugarless gum for 20 minutes after.

As long as we're talking about dental health, stop putting fluoridated water into your body. Toothpaste is more than enough for your teeth. Flouridated water calcifies part of your brain (no, really) and has been linked to lower IQ and lower total testosterone content.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland#Calcification
>Calcification of the pineal gland is typical in young adults, and has been observed in children as young as two years of age.[30] The calcified gland is often seen in skull X-Rays.[30] Calcification rates vary widely by country and correlate with an increase in age, with calcification occurring in an estimated 40% of Americans by their 17th year.[30] Calcification of the pineal gland is largely associated with corpora arenacea, also known as "brain sand".

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491930/ "Developmental Fluoride Neurotoxicity: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis"
>Thus, children in high-fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ scores than those who lived in low-fluoride areas.

ethos.bl.uk/OrderDetails.do?uin=uk.bl.ethos.361991 "The effect of fluoride on the physiology of the pineal gland"

Buy a tabletop water distiller and use that for drinking and cooking. Distilled water is much better for cooking anyway because it dissolves ingredients much more readily. If you want minerals buy them and add them to the distilled water or get them from your food instead.

>It has been linked with this thing that can be altered by a wide fucking array of factors and this other thing that varies with age, behavior and nutrition.

Sounds like bullshit to me. No one gives a fuck about enamel.

You're adding noise. There is every reason to believe the fluoride was the reason for the lower IQ and the pineal gland ossification in those studies. Other factors were controlled for.

but my high school teacher told me that correlation doesnt necessarily equal causation so i thought that means that all studies that were ever performed are proven wrong

Wow, IQ, you mean that thing that is altered by literally fucking education.

>pineal gland ossification
Shit that never happens. Completely irrelevant and inocuous natural phenomenon.

>Wow, IQ, you mean that thing that is altered by literally fucking education.
Yes, and apparently also fluoride, because education was controlled for in the study. I promise that you, teenaged Sup Forums poster, didn't think of something that a review board of dozens of doctorate scientists didn't.

>>pineal gland ossification
>Shit that never happens.
>Completely irrelevant and inocuous natural phenomenon.

Which of these is it? Does it never happen, or is it an innocuous and natural phenomenon? Which falsehood will you be going with, so I can explain why it's wrong?

It is an innocuous natural phenomenon that almost never happens.

>Yes, and apparently also fluoride, because education was controlled for in the study.
Yeah. And the conclusion is this link is negligible, as IQ is more directly related to education than anything else.

Seriously, do you really think just because some shit is associated to something else all kinds of crazy policies and measures should be taken? I tell you what: Oxygen is a compound that produces free radicals, which harm the cell wall and the integrity of the DNA, and it's also associated with developmental retardation. Let's forbid the use of supplementary oxygen in patients with respiratory problems and let's make a big movement to remove oxygen entirely from the atmosphere!

They also say to brush after every meal.

>It is an innocuous natural phenomenon that almost never happens.
Wrong. "Calcification of the pineal gland is typical in young adults" >And the conclusion is this link is negligible, as IQ is more directly related to education than anything else.
Actually IQ is decided primarily by genetics.

IQ is about 80% heritable.
archive.is/FTRTu
Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
IQ is 75% heritable.
files.osf.io/v1/resources/8a8jk/providers/osfstorage/58af3d929ad5a10200a40c05?action=download&version=1&direct
Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

This is actually irrelevant, I just wanted to correct you. Even if it wasn't that would have nothing to do with fluoride's influence on IQ being measured and shown to be damaging in multiple pieces of peer-reviewed science.

Ahh yes, the totally natural phenomenon (which you learned about five minutes ago) in which part of the human brain turns into a type of calcium rock

>What are some anime

youre supposed to brush your teeth twice a day, once after breakfast and after dinner.

t. Hillbilly

What was the point of this scene?

Supposed to be a way to show incestuous pseudo-oral sex on TV

Makes my dick happy