Why the sudden desperation for gun control?

Is the push to take our guns ramping up so highly because the Deep State is planning to assassinate Trump and they know if they don't disarm half the country there will be hundreds of thousands of dead federal agents during the inevitable civil war?

Attached: 1504053787146.jpg (250x201, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-remingtonoutdoor-bankruptcy-exclusive/exclusive-u-s-gunmaker-remington-seeks-financing-to-file-for-bankruptcy-sources-idUSKBN1FT04C
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk something to do with kids dying in gunfire, not that you'd care about something like that

not like any of us knew them, let their families whine and cry, everyone else ignore them

>gun control works
explain Brazil

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

how does banning the guns solve the problem? these kids are usually bullied relentlessly and treated like garbage. their last act on earth is to get revenge on those that wronged them. if guns are banned they'll use home made bombs, when drain cleaner is banned they'll use knives, when those are banned THEY'LL USE A BAT WITH A NAIL IN IT. fuck off. you're too sheltered to understand the real world if you think guns are the problem here.

>Why the sudden desperation for gun control?
Keep the left politically active for the coming 2018 and 2020 elections. Being anti-2nd-Admendment is a real winner in leftist circles and generates lots of activity.

Attached: 1520704614662.jpg (650x1249, 854K)

This bullies must die.

Wouldnt it make sense to shill for voluntary gun hand-in ?
So all the remaining leftists w arms would be disarmed.
Then we can physically remoove them easily in one concerted swoop
=> peace on earth

A million this

Trump winning mess up all the Jew plans

Attached: hogg is a mess.png (516x583, 167K)

>the Deep State is planning to assassinate Trump
That was never the plan, the plan is to hamstring the administration and wait it out until one of theirs can be voted back in. The want to slowly boil the frog, they'd never attempt something so brazen when an equally viable alternative that won't rile people up exists

Uh. No.

It's so the shitskins have a better chance of winning when the rat faced kikes unleash their brown hoards on you.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesB4B8PB6R.jpg (299x168, 8K)

They won't because they can't. Hate us cuz they anus. Good logical, rational, practical argument.

Copy pasta it. I intend on putting it in every thread about gun control until they fuck off.

Let those faggots kill trump, let them try and take our guns, we both know hundreds of dead cops, feds, and redcoat troops will only lower their morale and resolve

The "constitution" is litterally nothing more than words written on paper. You ascribe power and value to it, artificially.

You do not have an "inalienable human right" to own a firearm. You currently have an exception written down in a civil-statute to possess one. But that is a privilage and not a right.

Governments rise and fall all the time. The Constitution is not a holy scripture. It's a collection of writen framework that may have been valid at a point and time, but shouldn't be considered permanent.

This is 2018 not 1776. Russian Federation is not USSR or Kievan Rus and the current U.S. is not a small homogenous micro-state any more.

We have a much more diverse and culturally enriched society now and our gun laws should reflect this change in racial dynamic.

Attached: gc-david-hogg-wearing-a-black-armband-31472681.png (500x594, 187K)

I'm going to use it on normies. Point 3 they likely wouldn't swallow though. I agree, but most are too brainwashed to understand. Automatic fire is about suppression, definitely not accuracy. Supressors don't work like a bond movie. Sure, make sure someone isn't a felon, the Constitution allows removal of rights for felons, but most gun laws since 1934 are blatantly unconstitutional.

LOL it doesn’t matter how hard you try to rationalize this load of garbage you just wrote, regardless, millions of Americans think otherwise and will be more than happy to show you the true power of the second amendment

The bill of rights isn't granted faggot, it's the covenant the government had agreed to protect. Break it, and the human right to use force will be applied.

In short, the 2A gives any American the means to kill any government official who tries to steal their lawfully held property.

This precedent has been upheld as long as you either didn't know they were a government official as in a no knock warrant, or the seizure is unlawful. People have won suits after killing cops in no knock warrants.

You can stop trolling any time now.

Attached: jidf.jpg (601x402, 65K)

Trump’s victory has (((them))) absolutely terrified. For so long they’ve been gloating about the eventuality of the demographic replacement of whites, but Trump’s win has them scared they were too quick to begin their victory celebration. They now realize that whitey may actually begin to catch on before it’s too late.

I don't like the smug anons that spout off the names of logical fallacies, but if this isn't begging the question...

> The "constitution" is litterally nothing more than words written on paper. You ascribe power and value to it, artificially.

Even as a fucking leaf I recognize that the 2nd Admendment actaully protects the rest of the Constitution as words are meaningless and action is all-powerful. So please fuck off shill! Might is the Ultimate Right regardless of Societal Evolution and shall always stay that way as a consequence of Human Nature. Americans should not give up their legal rights just to fulfill someone else's "Moral Highground" all Men need to be prepared to fight and should never expect a permanent peace. (Maybe if aliens invade we might bring our violent nature to combat them and stop killing each other but until then this is our reality and you and everyone should just fucking accept it...)

All of this is correct. Diverse, enriching peoples are more precious than backwards traditional Americans.Those who have come to save us from all that is pale, male, and stale must be protected and the way to do that is to enact strict gun control legislation in vibrant culturally progressive areas.

You will be spared on the day of the rake.

You're wrong. And I've explained why. The right to self defense exists regardless of statute law or code. You cant un invent the gun. You've already lost this war.

>You do not have an "inalienable human right" to own a firearm.
Stopped reading after that. Opinion discarded.

If someone isn't fit to exercise their rights after they do their time: they should be killed not imprisoned in the first place. No life sentences either. We need an overhaul of the justice system. That's a fight for another day though.

Scoped hunting rifles and a competent shooter are more effective then a 20 year old with an AR

they get that way when possibility of war is thrown around. Insurgencies have proven impossible to control during periods of occupation

The Second Amendment is important insofar as it gives people who don't think about politics something to cling to, but actually owning and using weapons in the manner appropriate beats the pants off in on paper.

Real Life isn't Red Dawn. The U.S. government won't be cowed by scappy groups of un-coordinated militias when our Intelligence Agencies have cart-blanche access to your every digital footprint.

Redneck ISIS will get mowed the fuck down once the military goes into "Free Fire" and your wives and familly get the same ROE designation as Militant Domestic Combatants.

You think this is a joke? FEMA camps + VX nerve gas. Do you realize how quickly the government can exterminate entire demographs?

How the hell is your WAllmart brand AR-15 going to save you when a SEAL Hunt-Kill Team is stalk-engaged on your side of the wire?

LARP on the Internet all you want kid, the only reason we havent crushed you yet is that your INNAWOODS fanfiction entertains us while we actively train to leathly-neutralize your so-called "movement".

SEMPER FI

Attached: imrs.jpg (480x333, 41K)

bored so i will reply thoughtfully in case anyone actually cares

>The "constitution" is litterally (sic) nothing more than words written on paper. You ascribe power and value to it, artificially.

correct. it's the foundation of the country. a country doesn't exist either, we scribe power and value to it, artificially. same with rights. laws. customs. regulations. values. pretty much everthing aside from raw scientific data, and even then it has a level of subjectivity.

>You do not have an "inalienable human right" to own a firearm. You currently have an exception written down in a civil-statute to possess one.

technically incorrect if you are an american citizen. "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." this means the govt. recognizes the sovereign right of it's citizens to "keep and bear arms" it's not a human "right", it's an american "right". keeping and bearing translates literally to owning and brandishing.

>We have a much more diverse and culturally enriched society now and our gun laws should reflect this change in racial dynamic.

the gun rights issue is fundamentally about protecting a minority from the majority (IE. the government) as racial demographics change even more in the us, the growing minority of white gun owners will not agree with disarming themselves peacefully. that will end badly.

Attached: 545665776767.jpg (2283x1522, 1.85M)

It's an obvious fact, though. The "right" to keep and bear arms can be and is constantly alienated by various branches and levels of government.

You act like it hasn't been shown that if the military is pushed to kill in mass it's own people in the United States. That they will turn on the gov't.

You're going to die Schlomo.

Attached: jewishdiapers.jpg (831x749, 171K)

it's so that scared gun rabbits flock to the closest gun store and purchase crap they will never use against the government.

That's assuming that the US military is willing to commit treason on behalf of scummy politicians.

They do this every few years. You guys don't know how bad it was in the late 80s/throughout the 90s. They will seize any opportunity they can to disarm the populace. They will exploit any tragedy and manipulate any statistic or event. It has nothing to do with the guns themselves or public safety and everything to do with control.

Trump said it's gonna be ok and I believe him no matter what

This is what blows my mind. The government is just people. I cannot for the life of me understand people who allow themselves to be disarmed and lorded over BY OTHER HUMANS.

I reckon its mass mind control. Or something like it.

>LARP on the Internet all you want kid
Like you're doing, trying to pretend like you're a Marine? You are a faggot. You will never be anything other than a faggot.
kys

Eat crow.

Attached: bundyranch.jpg (1480x832, 163K)

The real answer is that the children have caused quite a stir. The Democrats have cashed in on this like it was wet pussy and they want their agenda pushed in order to diminish the power of the GOP.

Found the 0121

Thank you for your cervix

Attached: 14AA4FF9-E233-428A-A063-F3E27765F42C.jpg (399x384, 27K)

Pretty shure the political handlers are planing for a genocide event.
They wanna kill all intelligent ppl like they did with communism, so they have more easily controllable slaves.

Not even kidding, i think they are gearing up for something huge they wanna pull very soon. Partially because they are getting nervous, partially because they are dying of age and havent met their goal yet...

Attached: 1520952114959m.jpg (661x1024, 98K)

Fear that elites and (((elites))) are about to get shoah'd.

It isn't sudden. The media have been pushing it every chance they can since Zimzam.

bullies are necessary. the problem is the weaklings who can't take it

weaklings must die. Oh wait, they're already doing that. Everything is as it should be

Gun makers are going bankrupt

reuters.com/article/us-remingtonoutdoor-bankruptcy-exclusive/exclusive-u-s-gunmaker-remington-seeks-financing-to-file-for-bankruptcy-sources-idUSKBN1FT04C

A gunmaker. One.

jej. the US government can't even defeat some towelheads in a barren desert.

Yeah big green is because other than a few R1 models they produce utter shit

The R51 was literal AIDS the handgun

Attached: FA5D9060-60EF-4D9A-819F-D41EB128985E.jpg (498x361, 28K)

>remington
they're going bankrupt because their products have fucking nosedived in quality, both new and classic, and they've got too much direct competition from established companies like mossberg to survive under those circumstances.

Deracination and demoralization - many or most white people have nothing to fight for, or nobody to fight alongside, or believe that to fight is immoral.

>Bought my first gun today
>An over and under shotgun
Going to actually finally pick this up as a hobby. Video games suck and I want to be outside more.

This is a flawed view of any American civil war.
Even in the American revolution, the American revolutionaries didn't beat Britain alone.
They had help from France.
The same would apply to any American civil war.
China, Russia, France, Germany et cetera would all provide resources to their preferred factions.
Furthermore, the international community would respond very negatively even if only ostensibly to America using chemical weapons on it's own people.
Indeed, the rest of the world would be fine helping Americans overthrow a tyrannical government if it meant the end of the American empire itself.

communists always attempt disarmament

They know they fucked up on immigration because of the DACA thing, so they are pushing for gun control to secure votes on the midterms

>overnment won't be cowed by scappy groups of un-coordinated militias when our Intelligence Agencies have cart-blanche access to your every digital footprint

Guerillia is still an undefeatable for the millitia.
Show me ONE war the US has won against Guerillias !?

You cant even win against the faggy and mentally ill fetists are a binch of niggers in your own county, think about it.

All in all we the weople are sooooo much more than some 10 thousand military bois.
And i guess half of them if not way more will defect to the people's side.

I don't believe it's anything conspiratory. It's more of a means to diverge away from more serious issues, or factors that may have led to the shooting. Many people are lost and don't know what can effectively be done to stop mass shootings.

Proofs ur mareen n butthole or GTFO

Attached: ACC67DD7-FA7F-469B-915E-1A51BF503F9D.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

Wrong.

Attached: muh jets drones and nukes (huge version (final)).png (996x5009, 3.93M)

Nobody but the most delusional liberal hippie would think that a total seizure of guns would be remotely possible, not any time soon.

>The "constitution" is litterally nothing more than words written on paper. You ascribe power and value to it, artificially.
the Constitution is literally the Supreme Law of the Land. this is a fact. there is no law or power inside the US that supersedes the Constitution
>You do not have an "inalienable human right" to own a firearm.
every human has a right imbued upon him by his Creator [whether God, science, Zenu, or Darwin] to do or own anything as long as it does not negatively impact another person
>You currently have an exception written down in a civil-statute to possess one. But that is a privilage and not a right.
"the right of the people..."
>Governments rise and fall all the time. The Constitution is not a holy scripture. It's a collection of writen framework that may have been valid at a point and time, but shouldn't be considered permanent.
until the Constitution is changed, it is permanent
>We have a much more diverse and culturally enriched society now and our gun laws should reflect this change in racial dynamic.
mfw

Attached: ach sie.png (253x235, 78K)

you're right i don't. at least not more than i care about my constitutional rights

>being this mad

Attached: 3E87C7E0-3DEF-4579-920E-596B973F3BC9.png (806x606, 228K)

damn so i guess the right for women and niggers to vote is just a piece of paper. nice.

Government is litterally nothing more than some phychopathic retards and some words written on paper. You ascribe power and value to it, artificially

this is the reason they are slowly trying to ban certain types of firearms.
first its "assault rifles"
then its all semi autos
then its "sniper rifles"

>Why the sudden desperation for gun control?
because another massacre will happen very soon. The republicans offer NO solutions. Only gun confiscation and the outlawing of semi auto firearms will stop these massacres.

Being able to restrict people from rights doesn’t mean they don’t have them.

We are vigilant people, though. We fought a revolt and with all these checks and balances in place we're up their asses.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Reminder

Liberals will lose another two, potentially three SCOTUS judges if Trump remains in office. If they don't push it now, it'll be decades before they get another shot.

Only massacring all the Jews will stop these massacres.

Attached: dolphin.jpg (1024x736, 121K)

All the big massacres in human history
Were perpetrated
by governments
on their own people!

Agreed.

Correct.

it's not sudden. it's been discussed for decades

Murders will never stop. Doesn't mean we shouldn't prevent and minimize them

Remington is going bankrupt because Freedom
Group horribly mismanaged them

Attached: remshit qc I.jpg (800x600, 139K)

I think the other replies to your worthless bait already spelled it out, have another (you).

The best way to do that is get rid of the niggers.
Checkmate, faggot.

Attached: gunhomicidebyrace.png (834x469, 12K)

>Only gun confiscation and the outlawing of semi auto firearms will stop these massacres.
why do you think that in 1924 a 16 year old could mail-order a fully automatic Thompson to his door, no questions asked, but there were zero school shootings

more Remongton quality control

Attached: remshit qc II.jpg (2448x3264, 1.21M)

Jesus.

The liberal leaders (98.8% jews ...(((coincidentially)))

The right to keep and bear arms is and always was up to the people to keep. It is a God given right that the state shouldn't be able to touch but do anyway because the people allowed them to.

If the next massacre were done with IEDs, would you care?

Attached: 4)mass_shooting_percentage.jpg (775x491, 51K)

They should hire less niggers n spics n women and this would never happen.

Btw they might be sobverted. Not surprised, if that development wasnt really coincidence, but rather: (((coincidence))).

>Sudden
Welcome to the last 35-40 years.

Anyway its not happening. Right now the only people protesting for gun control are literally the dumbest members of society; teenagers.

Attached: 1519490561800.jpg (852x861, 105K)

So it's 0.0012% of all deaths in America are from massshootings.

Wow

>Only gun confiscation and the outlawing of semi auto firearms will stop these massacres.
They really won't. The only thing that will happen is these massacres become state-sponsored and MUCH more deadly.

Attached: file.png (1200x1381, 1.43M)

the problem is that Remington was bought by a corporate [jew run] international concern that literally does not care if Rem goes bankrupt. they have done this before. buy a financially successful company, and bleed it dry. then sell the husk of the compamy

They always do this, the difference is that Trump as president said "muh common sense measures" and whatnot. Why? Because he wants them to go nuts. The Dems know that gun control in an election year is foolish, but they scream anyway about gun control. Why? They're stupid that's why. And Trump encourages it because he wants people in pro-gun blue-ruled states like Maine, New Hampshire, Minnesota and others to turn out and turn out their Democratic congressmen so even if Dems make gains in cucked places like coastal California the Republicans will counter those gains in the inland regions.

I've never been more proud brother
>based leaf

Constitution is the greatest weapon of truth in the world. Your founding fathers were the first of their generation to realize the tyranny of the monarch. They weren't perfect, it needed amendments and exceptions but even now I would bet my balls that the second amendment is what has stopped world tyranny thus far. Theres a reason why they're going after your rifles, that kill drops in the ocean compared to handguns. My people would literally be rolled over if we tried to combat our government.