I never understood why the elite want to lower the world population to ~500 million. Less people = less money ?

I never understood why the elite want to lower the world population to ~500 million. Less people = less money ?

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-233017.png (1080x1920, 864K)

i'm not elite and i want to lower the population to that amount

(as long as everyone is white)

Because money is just a number, but natural resources and land mass is finite

there is only so much profit you can make, but not much resources left
if you pay attention, resources wars started long time ago and it will get only worse
even todays earth population 1/3 ro 1/2 of it is just a dead weight living on like a $1 or 2 per day - what use or profit you gain from them? none

>elite want to lower population
>just last month abortion was banned in my state
>quotas for MINIMUM numbers of immigrants
>bribing poors to have more by holding $5000 in front of them, le "baby bonus"

????????? if anything, the elite want 7 trillion people.

Attached: FLOTUPS.png (720x690, 451K)

I'm pretty sure they have reneged on that plan and now are just trying to mongrelize the rest of us so we stay plentiful enough to treat like livestock but stupid enough to treat like livestock.

I could see killing off the dumbest 6 or 7 billion people. The Sun is eventually going to literally go scorched earth on Earth, so even the Jews will eventually need to move to another planet. You don't get that kind of tech by supporting moron level IQ spics and niggers that pump out babies and never contribute to anything except crime stats.

And so is work.
What u want eith resourcws but no work(ers)?
Ever think about that ?

Margaret Sanger
John D Rockefeller III
Arthur W. Packard
Max Eastman
John A. Ryan

Planned Parenthood
Eugenics
>Birth Control

>"...those who needed it the most did not want it, and thoee who did not need it wanted itthe most..."
Research OP. The truth is something to be found, not to be given.

Attached: The_Inferno_Canto_7.jpg (2261x1805, 1.52M)

You gotta have slave labor

Oh, sweetie. They're intentionally agitating us through mass migration and lack of consequences for shitskin crimes in order to have us do the heavy lifting of genocide.

The elite are promoting mass immigration to sustain 1st world population in the short term and curb overpopulation in the 3rd world longterm.

There is almost no possibility humans will still exist at that point, we aren't even close to the antiquity of a species like crocodiles or annelids and are already facing catastrophic extinction possibilities.

They don't, they want to increase it. 500 million is our optimal number

Because technology will be so advanced work will not be the same as it is today. People will become and expense and liability. Less people is less mouths to feed, and a bigger share of the winnings for those left standing

You are hopelessly naive. You really think the point of money is to collect as many coins as you can and get the high score?

It’s about power, and it always has been.

Your retarded fantasy about humans traveling through space and living forever is so much more delusional than even the most kike-worshiping evangelical armageddon fantasy. Holy damn.

in a fully automated world there is no need for workers, only supervisors.

Attached: 1379891832690.gif (354x372, 234K)

Natural disasters would set tech back at some point, the less people the slower or impossible the recovery.

>not living in a natural disaster-free like environment, i.e Switzerland, with a small number of population

Less people = Less gibs

It's my high IQ and innovative intellect that allow me to envision what your mind sees only as babble.

It's not about the message, it's about the behavior it produces.

Tell Africans or Hispanics the world is overpopulated and they don't care. Tell white people, and they'll willingly end their own genetic line. And who might be pushing this message about overpopulation? If they were serious, they would be telling Africans and Indians, not Euros. But if they just wanted fewer whites, the way it's happening makes perfect sense.

because the forces of good will always outnumber the forces of evil

and satan hates god

and god wants you to be fruitful and multiply

Attached: 1503987475574.gif (466x350, 1.68M)

Everyone who has at least 3 IQ digits, wants depopulation.

What if an asteroid hit the Earth and caused worldwide megaquakes and set off some super volcanoes to blot out the sun?

>the elite want to lower the world population to ~500 million
They don't. What they've been doing is radically increasing the world's population.

You know, that is 100,000,000 more than the total population of the United States.

I wish that were true. I wish it were just to get whites on board with some huge massacre of savages or something that would stabilize the world again.

Extinction level event incoming. Look to the sky a fortnight plus 3 till the masses die

Attached: D48FC497-4A07-401A-89A2-F00737AFE42E.jpg (1420x1408, 273K)

Because soon robots will do all the work and (((they))) won't need wagecucks anymore

Attached: 1496923984586.jpg (588x609, 131K)

We need resources and if They won't let us leave Earth or even go to the moon then we are stuck with what we have

Control is more valuable to them than money.

What the fuck is that belly button?

If the elites wanted to reduce world population, why would they let Africa boom into billions? It would arguably be the easiest thing to prevent in terms of geopolitical control.

Because it keeps mankind in perpetual balance with nature duh.

They don't. Not until they discover immortality.

Money only matters in the civilization we live in right now.
Once the elite become immortal cyborg hermaphrodite overlords of the entire earth then money will cease to exist.

>money

it is printed out of thin air you dumb leaf

>why would they let Africa boom into billions?
artificially increase the amount of people in africa via "aid" to levels unsustainable.
>OMG THEY ARE DYING WE HAVE TO IMPORT THEM
>Flood all first and second world nations
>Prosperous nations decline and eventual war, famine, etc starts.
badabing. goal achieved.

Seems mighty inefficient.

There are 500 million Jewish people in the world. If you thought there were only 14-17 million like Wikipedia says, you should have known there are more Jews than that living in New York and New Jersey alone.

Even Mark Twain once commented on the matter. Jews have always avoided census and reported their numbers incredibly low in order to avoid being detected. This is why we are so disproportionately represented. We are actually not, but it seems that way if you think there are only a few of us.

Um no

>niggers = people
HAHAHAHAHA

>muh genocide

that might raise wages and lower home prices therefore it will never happen in the history of the universe.

reminder that if you reply to a thread with an unrelated qt for an image with anything other than this text you're a god damned retard

They dont give a shit about money, money is just a control mechanism. They want control. Its a lot easier to control 500 million than 8 billion

becouse they are just as stupid as you and me

Attached: 1479304555632.jpg (636x426, 38K)

It's because they want less skanks op

You have to wonder sometime. They seem to be putting us in a position of "do it or die". They even tell us how we don't exist - are set for replacement by those politically less rebellious, less troublesome and less demanding of proper non-slave levels of compensation for work.

How does brain-brawn draining a 3rd world country of the top or most motivated 1% stop overpopulation? It seemingly would contribute.

y-yeah
they're also starving us by making us overeat into obesity

for humanitarian purposes...they're not evil - they understand that the earth cannot sustain 700 billion modern consumers. they want our resources to last for centuries to come, and that's not gonna happen with 7+ billion mongrels and their spawn continuing to consume at the current rate.

Attached: 789236147892134.jpg (472x599, 31K)

Niggers should not exist as a given, that's why. The US white population would only make up about half of that.

People in the third world are fine until we give them stuff. They have no respect for the planet hence why they pollute their own countries to shite.

To save the planet. They don't need more money they own everything already.

It takes quite a bit of motivation to kill a billion people, user. The elites need the masses on their side and like with everything else they have to be dragged to water.

meant this for

Why not?

>have always avoided census
I've heard this before. It would make sense in some way. Wouldn't it be as simple as marking a form as "non-religious"?

In theory it's less money, but with automation on the way and Universal Income the demanded alternative, Sorry my good Leaf, but there is no call for 30 million programmers and they don't want to pay the Serfdom money to live.

>catastrophic extinction possibilities.
No, we really aren't. We are the most adaptable species on the planet.

Um yes, faggot.

Less people makes their accumulated capital worth more in terms of purchasing power.

I don't think it's the wish to have the pop lowered to ~500M that's so controversial as the means one might take to get there. And then couple that with the "elite's" often seemingly lizard-like sociopathy and levels of influence, it's not hard to assume this bodes ill. War. Pestilence. Strife brought on my forced mixing of ant piles. Much of it is already here however coincidentally or not.

Half the world's population is so poor they might as well not exist. They contribute nothing. Most of the rest exist only to make shit. Soon enough, robots will make all the shit. maybe a few decades, maybe a century or more. But eventually. virtually all labor will be replaced by machines.

When that happens, why bother spreading all that wealth around to people who mostly do nothing when they can just all die and 500 million of the "best people" can live like kings?

Why does being poor or not make the difference in being worthy to exist? Don't they use less resources? The other half has the right to exist because they use up more resources and channel money to the top? I guess it would appear this way from a top down sociopathic view.

Less people (mostly combined with war) means reconstruction and growth...and that's great for the economy. You need an increasing population for a stable growth.

So it's good for the stock market numbers or what? Otherwise investors might be out of a job? Destroy lives on one side, numbers and money come out the other?

i don't disagree, but why are they not into energy efficient implementation, greenhouse gases, anti-fossil etc as much as they are into multiculturalism and trying to normalize "black" culture ?

Attached: pond.jpg (649x608, 33K)

It'll probably work.