Has the Alt Right died?

Has the Alt Right died?

Attached: heimbackcucking.jpg (2048x1478, 355K)

there's still Richard Spencer

It was never alive.

8 second false flag

I can't wait for the Murdoch Murdoch video on this.

you forgot atomwaffen

Was it ever alive?

>there's still Richard Spencer
LOL he just canceled his college tour

It was DOA from the start
Everyone saw it for the divide and conquer tactic for what it was
checked
this

yeah but he's still going. Also, I suppose those people from Heimbach won't just abandon their cause of chauvinism

Yes. It's very obvious that even though a lot of people support WN in the US, not enough are willing to show up publicly in support of it because basically your personal life is blown up.

That leaves either full-time Patreon beggars, trust fund kids like Spencer, edgy teenagers and college students who are too dumb to realize they're destroying their lives, and worthless trailer park skinheads like the TWP.

Any kind of white identity movement can't sustain itself on that type of membership in the modern day with shit like this and the charlottesville shitshow.

Attached: 1520997235708.png (660x677, 387K)

Did he? Why?

Nobody showed up to his speech in Michigan

They've been silent since they were outed as satanists, their leader sent to prison on bomb charges and were linked to multiple murders.

What about Charlottesville was a shit show?
Are you seriously crying about beat down lefties?

This version of WN was always supposed to remain an online counter cultural movement. These idiots taking to the streets and giving little speeches have always been fighting using tactics that worked 60 years ago. Many people said this was going to be a shit show from the very beginning and surprise surprise it's a fucking shit show.

IOTBW did more good than all of the rallies, speeches, and demonstrations combined and it was hatched by anonymous weebs & 56%ers.

Attached: 1500586548032.jpg (953x772, 290K)

i mostly agree but why are you derogatory towards those "patreon beggars"? theyre not begging, they're being supported monetarily to advocate aka being paid for work. shit like travel expenses isn't cheap and chances are if they're exposed they'll be fired from a job too if they have a public one. what is your alternative to getting the word out?

The right wing has tried the resectable PRcuck approach for decades.

>What about Charlottesville was a shit show?

Attached: 1500609010996.png (500x350, 42K)

Figures

Whatever the actual story is either way it was bad PR. The torches and outfits were cringey and the entire ordeal just really soured the public's image of white identity congregation.

Exactly, going to colleges and memeing about pepe the frog is just embarassing

Because what is your skill or occupation? You repeat Sup Forums memes in video form and show up to false flag rallies, that's not a job, look at everyone laughing at Heimbachs occupation of "white nationalist".

Respectable, important people like nurses, doctors, engineers, scientists, professors, need to be speaking about white oppression, not an unemployed Sup Forums poster.

>Respectable, important people like nurses, doctors, engineers, scientists, professors, need to be speaking about white oppression, not an unemployed Sup Forums poster.

and how are they supposed to do that when they'll be instantly fired and blacklisted from their profession? you work with what you got and unemployed Sup Forums posters are p much the only ones who can afford to perform this kind of work.

You should see the stale ass memes that get passed around in an office setting. Normies are like a decade behind in the meme game and probably 30 years behind neoreactionary autists talking about ethnostates and the libertarian spergs who've gone full HHH monarchist.

They're not even ready for ironic Nazis yet and you're trying to sell them actual Nazis.

What if you wrap the actual nazi in the package of a stale-ass meme?

Yes

Anyone who says "hurrr it doesn't matter what people think of what we look like" is 100% an unemployed skinhead, and skinheads have done nothing but hurt white identity over the past decades

An "all viewpoints are welcome" policy because Dicky wants numbers at his rallies results in shit like this.

>not recognizing that tolerating the fringe benefits the moderates
Liberals know this. Muslims know this. Why don't you know it?

that only works if you have moderates. We don't currently have moderates. Maybe like the trad Catholics. Maybe.

Our moderates are the Republican rank and file.

Because Spencer just gets off on the attention. Kids are going to get the shit beat out of them and arrested so Spencer can go back to his Air BNB and get a kick out of seeing his name trending on Twitter and his face all over CNN. The reason he seems so despondent now is he's waking up to the fact his 15 minutes are up.

The Alt Right never existed

I wouldn't go that far, but the alt-lite would definitely qualify. People like Tommy Robinson, Lauren Southern, hell even Tucker. If the alt-right pushes the envelope, those people can say "I disagree with those nazis, BUT". This is how the overton window shifts.

That's not what happened at all. It was ticketed event. Antifa showed up to prevent people from getting in. TWP where marching the attending to the auditorium. Antifia gets btfo cops intervene. Antifs regrouped gets btfo again. Cops threaten to arrest twp for doing the cops job. They all leave. Antifa hits a two member with a car. Gets pulled out and stomped. Then this Jerry Springer shit.

From what I've read there are multiple leaders. It's a bunch of small non related groups all under the same banner.

>Richard Spencer

Yeah, Spencer is a fucking joke.
>t. "alt-right insider"

Richard Spencer is worse than Heimbach. He has literally failed at EVERYTHING he has attempted other than making his youtube videos. He chose to ally himself with Matt Heimbach and now that Heimbach and TWP is finished, Richard Spencer and his stupid NPI is next.

the alt-right is a poisonous piece of shit movement based on nothing that is happily going to die.

American Identitarianism is the future of pro-white metapolitics and whites are naturally going to wake up on their own. The alt-right is what was holding white people back. Their idiocy didn't push the overton window but instead prevented its growth.

the alt-what?

Twp will come back as something else or possibly the same. This is a minor setback.

The age of the Liberalist has begun...

east shit and die alt-fags

Attached: 1520365748186.jpg (1024x416, 140K)

It's the disaster that happens when a spoiled brat with a drinking problem and ADD reads some Nietzsche and imagines he's a leader of men just because he has a lot of money.

wrong, almost everyone knows about him, thats big

>Your movement is run by Jews and shabbos goys
>"what happened to our movement?"

Attached: mfw black nazi.jpg (607x340, 80K)

>Has the Alt Right died?
The alt-right never really did anything to begin with.

Shitposting online...
Pointless rallies that at best only a hundred people attended...
No real activism IRL...

The alt-right aren't even pro-White. They're just larping while shitting on anything else that actually attempts real action and real change.

This thread reeks like deli

>It's very obvious that even though a lot of people support WN in the US

what you mean youtube comments and facebook posts from tweens and boomers?

I guess if you define alt right as people who suck off YouTube celebrities then yeah

literally what else can be done

If this honestly where the case you wouldn't be here would you?

Nonsense! Whats a little mother in law fucking between friends?

the fighting has just begun

Seems the kikes are closing up their (((alt right)))
It was cringe af but at least it brought more people over to the right.
All that matters is marrying the right woman (ie not a degenerate leftist whore), having a family and a home. I did it, so can others.

They're already dead inside

Attached: how-to-understand-the-alt-right-720x454.jpg (720x454, 73K)

Yeah, pass on ur suffering to ur children. Good one. Ha , wahaha haha.

What suffering? My life is fantastic.

>All that matters is marrying the right woman (ie not a degenerate leftist whore), having a family and a home. I did it, so can others.
So what good is all that going to do when your country, city and neighborhood are flooded with non-Whites?

Not to mention the fact that you and your wife lost your jobs because they were either outsourced to a non-White country or the labor was brought in from a non-White country.

No. It is still growing.

So, you're gonna pretend this political movement isn't a reaction to mass suffering? Okay den... i got nothing else to say to u.

They have to be so irreplaceable to the Jewish establishment that they won't get fired when they tell whites that the Jews need to leave.

Yeah, they are. He's thrown in with too many embarrassments like Enoch and Heimbach. I'm sure this is the beginning of the end for him.

>crying about hurt lefties
Go back to leftypol shill

>MUH PR

You are using a corporate marketing strategy to sell normies something that is radically different. You won't sneak anything by them and trying to will make you look weak, like ratkike.

Enoch has been doing pretty well though

alt right was a term coined by a kike to group people together as one identity. For the purpose of easily controlling people and labelling as needed. They propped up crypto kikes to be the mouth pieces of their movement so anything they say or do is shifted onto the group as a whole.
Be a nationalist, vote for nationalist interests, raise your children as nationalists... preferably ethnic nationalists. Teach them the reality of the other races and avoid being in cities.
It sucks but unfortunately the kikes have the world under their hook noses and using half the whites to go against their own interests.

Enoch is a pussy ass jew boy who works for the cia.

>what is wrong with the alt right
>not even center movement, all leftist trash
>supports Jews, a Race/religion/culture of mutilating human genitals and teach them to hate the country were they were born
>supports Muslims invasions so they could justify their lack of reasons and ideology for the movement
>doesn't want to be racist, ethnostate it's impossible without eradicating all others groups
>it's okay with having niggers neighbors
>pepe reddit cancer meme cringes beyond the stars. No mature adult wants to be related to it
>It's actually okay with homosexuality and other things that are equally degenerate as fuck.
>Supports a politician without question
>hates the church even when the church is the best place to find supporter for the movement
>Claim they hate SJW but then act like them.
>Pussies, all of them. A real right wing party gathers guns and march toward streets. Not tiki torchs. Fucking larpers

Yeah, i was referring to nationalistic politics in general, for white people.

source?

You know I still hate Sargon but I respect him for taking the battle standard of the antifaggots. That is an ancient technique and demands respect even if I can't stand the twat

Well user, no other way than to adapt, because at the end of the day theres things that are and are outside of your control, try to understand that, and believe me, things are going to make themselves more clearer.

Work on the shit that its in your control user, anything else is just a fools game.

his face

but thats all about trapnostates now

Fantasy;
White Americans will support WN and breakaway movements

Reality;
NO ONE CARES if the guy next door is an Indian engineer or a Chinese surgeon. The racial issue in America is; no one wants to live near or work with blacks. That's it. And the same is true to a lesser degree, for Mexicans.

All these chinks, pajeets, Iranians, Jews, Hondurans, are FUNCTIONALLY white. They do not break society in the way that blacks do.

Attached: girl.jpg (866x2208, 415K)

But the jews impose blacks onto whites because jews hate whites. jews are not functionally white, neither are the chinese. in the medical business, they will lie to you and harm you without remorse. I've personally been the victim here.

>jews are white and can live peacefully among others without doing any jew tricks.
>arabs don't brake into your home and rape your women
>mexicans are not subhumans trash and shit millions of childrens
>pajeets don't smell like shit and talk even worse
>Hondurans are literally afrikan niggers
>Chinks are capable of good human emotions

this spoiled goy again.

I don't want to live next to an Indian. Their food stinks. And it permeates everything.

>You won't sneak anything by the normies
With the right branding we won't have to.

Attached: in-god-we-trust.jpg (1677x1100, 860K)

hondurans? LOOOOL those monkeys are more demented than mexicans

but yea, the alt right wants to get rid of niggers and spics mainly, they're not overly concerned with the chinese surgeon either