Kekkai Sensen

>Something this sexy and cute was retconned out of reality for a few minutes.

This is a crime.

Other urls found in this thread:

kekkaisensen.com/story05.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this show good now?

It made for a really heartwarming ending though so I don't mind.

How old is Leo? Some say he's a minor others that he's 19.

And who will he love now that White is deadand anime-only?

Obviously the burger lover guy.

Was her token the fear of having friends visit and see her messy room, or specifically ice guy visiting and seeing her messy room?

Specifically Steven, she wouldnt give a fuck if Zapp or someone saw her as messy

Cannot pick husbando

You know, some characters really don't get any screentime.
>Zed
>Hummer
>Pic related since he was only in the one shot and anime original
Literally the author gives no shit about them.

Yeah, it's a crime which characters get shafted.
Pic related.

Zed pops up here and there in the background as the smart and reasonable "brother" to Zapp. Until the story focusing on him gets its turn.
For Abrams you kinda need a good reason for him to come and wreck the city, the guy doesn't live there.

Chain's token should evolve

Her emergancy card relating to her token said "Steven A. Starphase suddenly visits".

Starphase is her token and him seeing what a slob she secretly is would be so embarassing that she would will herself back into existance from the brink just to try to clean her room before he saw.

My aots

What would you do if you caught a Chain?

Use her knockers for some Rocky action.

>Use those huge knockers of yours for some rocky action
Zapp continues to be one of the best things in this show

>me
>opened EHentai
>looked for some Kekkai Sensen doujins with Chain
>every single one is bara with Stiven and Klaus

Don't forgot that Leo is always the one paired with either of them.
Also,
>Ehentai
>Too dumb to get past the panda

are they following manga now or still doing their own shit?

Following manga.

I can't believe we always have people asking these questions when we're so far into the anime now. It's like you guys are living under a fucking rock or something.

Episode 5 preview Pics: kekkaisensen.com/story05.html

Soundtrack comes out on 12/13.

>now

God that album cover is sexy. Why is this show so fucking stylish?

I wonder if they'll go somewhere with Hwaito showing up in the OP and ED or it's just my poor heart fooling me into the possibility.

Why can't Leo see her and just make her invisible? He should be able to see everything

Zed has shown more than KK in the second season so far.

>Why is this show so fucking stylish?
Nightow and BONES are one hell of a cocktail.

Have we ever seen him lose sight of her though? She's always behind him or above him or breaking line of sight somehow and I always assumed the eyes needed that to work. So for all we know they do allow him to always see her.

I think she'd scratch out Leo's eyes if that were the case, but I mean in situations like this you can just call and say, "turn to the Chain Channel" or something

Jesus, it's only upon rewatch that I understood the end of the episode. Burger-kun WAS late because Chain got retconned at first but her reappearing meant that Burger-kun actually used the memo and reality got rewritten so that he actually arrived earlier. Same for Zapp's bandages disappearing when he turns around and the flowers changing in the vase.
This show is too much for me at moments.

gay ass show

Fuck you and your quads you flaming

He was looking at her spirit butterfly at the end of episode 1.

They'll probably have Leo remember when it's his time to break glass and use as motivation on top of his sister

Doesn't Nightow appreciate White too?

Yeah

What is she saying?

I don't get it

Also Steven forgets what he was doing for a minute moment.

I'm pretty sure this can be re-used.