ITT: Anime that only you and literally you liked

ITT: Anime that only you and literally you liked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0adSLdS8M4
youtube.com/watch?v=h9y2bw8xGGY
youtube.com/watch?v=BvbknTk2FzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The two-episode thing with the mini-train in Rail Wars.

> shit taste thread

H-hi

>that ending though
youtube.com/watch?v=j0adSLdS8M4

It was alright.

NEETs hate it.

Well, it wasn't a masterpiece, but they did a passable job for how little of the actual source they were allowed to use.

THIS

I feel like I'm the only person on this site who unironically considers Angel Beats to be one of their favorites

I like Chaos;Head. Op and ED were great too.

You all have fantastic taste. Also, Rokka will never be forgotten, /a loves it but refuses to admit it.

True A R T

>posting like an off-siter
Begone

I would have liked this if the characters weren't shit.
I like Angel Beats it just felt rushed

I've been here longer than I'd like to admit, why the hostility?

Eh, I like the OP more.
youtube.com/watch?v=h9y2bw8xGGY

Chaos Head had alot of potential, but it left out alot of important details (the VN is 70 hours long) that it became a huge clusterfuck. Also, LNs and VNs have great concepts, but generally are bad and has bland girls, terrible storytelling and so on

My guiltiest pleasure.

Shit

Angel Beats has a really heartfelt final episode

Can't say I cared for it much up until that though.

>the VN is 70 hours long
wut
C;H isn't even that long, it's 30-40 hours at most.

That was great. I think. Actually I don't remember it very well.

You're confusing C;C's length with C;H's

Started off great survival and character growth, some romance hinted at, and ended with fucking ET sending the now psychic redhead into space to stop an AI from blowing up the planet or some shit. Meme ending.

Pupa

Never discussed here either

God that show was shit.

As was Munto.
>River Crossing: The Anime
I liked it better when it was called the Oregon Trail.

>the VN is 70 hours long
Fucking what. Not even C;C is that long, and it's far longer than C;H.

Did everyone forget the trainwreck threads already?

You aren't super special then.

That or the people who like it here have disappeared.

I don't recall ever seeing this

Holy shit I fucking love this

Its my guilty pleasure to this day

Well, everyone have already given up on Black Clover but honestly I like it and I will probably watch the whole thing.

I like it too user, just hoping that the anime picks up in pace because starting out at one piece tier pacing isn't a good sign

Everyone is hating hard on it but i enjoy the hell outta it.

It was a good show. Not perfect, but good.

And for good reason

Joker game was good though, I loved it as much as I loved 91 days.

I've never heard Sup Forums's thoughts on this. Also
Diebuster>Gunbuster.

>ITT: Anime that only you and literally you liked.
I guess, I lost, for I wasn't the only one who liked it.

>inb4 the "I liked the anime that most people avoided or felt indifferent about"
NO you fucking don't, you probably never even watched it and are just trying to bait for (YOU)'s

That one show about the autistic painter and the guy at the dorm

ok.

was pretty fun honestly, but it probably would have got on my nerves if it were longer

YOU'RE ALWAYS

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanajo? I loved that show

>S2 never

i blame you all for this

Get fucked slaine fags season 2 was a mistake except for that part.
I don't know why I like it. Contains OP protag that is dull and doesn't show a lot of emotion.
My brain thinks I should hate it for being mecha shonen trash but I just still really like it.

Why did you post a blank image, user?

Literally nobody ever talks about it

Every Xmas and New Year's r/a/dio

Which is weird cause it's actually pretty popular.
It's good too, dunno why it doesn't get weekly update threads like every other shounen shit manga.

How?

I really liked DieBuster and in contrast to GunBuster it still holds up today

great series

Munto is and will always be great. One of Kyoanis best works.

Literally nobody dislikes that show.
Nobody has seen it, but that's another matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvbknTk2FzI The opening theme was so lovely. Really enjoyed this show as well.

Check yesterday achive.
Sakamichi no Apallon and Tsuritama.

I fucking loved the animation in this. Photon himself is insufferable though.

It was ok

But i like it

The anime made the villain super obvious, and the LNs drag on.

It was shit but I liked it. Fuck Asshime though

I'm literally the only person who likes Guilty Crown unironically and think everyone who criticizes it were either too dumb to follow or didn't pay attention.

Angel beats was rushed, but it ended well enough. If only they had 24 episodes like they originally planned.

Nah, GC goes full trainwreck in the last arc. How the fuck did they even manage to revive Gai?

Angel Beats is one of my favorites too, but I agree that it should have been a two-cour show like people usually say.

im pretty sure Sup Forums would find a way

I liked the visual novel, i mean...noah version...the earlier version is really barebones.

both guilty crown and angel beats ranked fairly high in jp mainstream anime rankings

I'll admit this isn't explained in the anime at all. The Lost Christmas VN goes into detail about the Da'ath and how they can transfer people's consciousness into artificial bodies, which is what they did with Mana and then Gai, but nothing about this is touched upon in the anime.

But if that is the case, then how come Inori developed her own personality instead of rretaining Mana's while Gai's still the same person he was before?

Black Clover apparently

Inb4 umarufags

It takes a while before the new bodies recover all of their memories, they're usually put in a sleeping state before they're fully ready and wake up. Gai woke Inori up before she was supposed to and ran away with her, so she ended up becoming a different person even though she's techically still Mana.

It wasn't before the second cour that Inori's personality started to slowly get taken over by Mana.

>hating best boy
>thinking you should hate it for being mecha
>liking Aldnoah
Prime example of retardation.

Strike the Blood

Didn't Jun Maeda get depressed because of the negative feedback he received for Angel Beats? I remember reading something about this a while ago.

Let me try:
>Muh robots are people too

The op and ed were great

Not for being mecha but instead for having retard op portag with the face of a dullard.

I liked the direction it went more than what the early episodes made people expect it to be

I have never been so turned on

Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi. The art direction was pretty bad, but it was a comfy and relaxing show with decent comedy. It was way better than the VN

Holy shit I haven't seen that gif in so long, I know I shot at least a few loads to that but never actually watched the show, now I want to

It's nothing special but some of the fights are fucking cool (especially the final fight). It's obvious they ran out of money and had to end it quick though.